Con Artist Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick positioned his tube at the entrance of her vagina, and poised himself for coition.

"One more time baby," he said, slapping her ass hard, "what do you want me to do," he rasped, slapping her ass again.

"Fuck me, baby, quick, fuck meee."

She was tight, and he was stretching her. She gasped in pain, it was nothing like what she had ever felt before.

"Do you want me to pull out," he asked her, shouting over moans. His cock head had just gained entrance and a good length remained outside.

"Nooooo...," she screamed in horror, "fuck me, please, fuck me, fuck me..."

Nick shoved into her violently and Tabetha screamed again. His length filled her completely. His monstrosity was engorged in her tight fuck hole and she felt him pull out slowly, only to enter her savagely again.

"May be, I shouldn't be doing this. Maybe I should pull out. What do you think," he asked teasingly. "Maybe, I'll hurt you. Have you had such a big cock before? It could hurt you know," he said, pulling out lightly and tickling her puckered anus.

"BULLSHIT. Fuck me Nick, Fuck me like a bitch. Puh-lease quit teasing me and start fucking me."

Slapping her ass again, he started to fuck her. Every time he thrust in he slap her ass hard. His balls swung forth slapped her on her crotch.

"Yessss Yes, Yes, Yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...oooooh yes, fuck me like a bitch. I need it so bad." Tabetha loved the feel of his hard cock against her clit. It also filled her completely.

"Yeah, bitch, bet you've never been fucked like this before. Move that ass bitch. Get fucked, good and proper."

He knotted her blonde curls around his fingers and rode her hard, spanking her ass as he fucked into her.

"Take it bitch, take it all, it's for you, take it from your friend, your friend in your need, yes, yes, yes, eeeaggggh , yes"

The room was filled with the noise of hard spanking and fucking. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

Bending down over her, and fucking her, he whispered into her ears hotly.

"What about your tits bitch, you want them pinched? Huh, Is that what you want? What was that you said? Say it louder bitch." He rose up to spank her, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

"Tell me bitch, do you want me pinch those tits huh?"

"Yes please, pinch them, they need to be pinched so bad, yes, yes please."

He reached under and felt around her udders, till his fingers found her nipples. Holding them pinched and tugged, he started to fuck her again. Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap, Whap, whap, whap, whap.

Pretty soon he felt her body shudder and convulse. She was cumming and so was he. Their dams burst open in one shuddering moment, and he flooded her wet tunnel with his hot sperm.

"Eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhh...yesssssssss...yesssssss...here its comes," their screams drowned out each other.

Tabetha collapsed on the bed and he on her back. His sperm found its way out of her dribbled down her thighs.

"You liked that baby," he asked gently.

"You betcha."

"What about the erotic art, baby?"

"I have a feeling that it will never get done."

He laughed and then said, "what if I just left you with some photographs, we'll hire a private photographer and get some shots of us doin' it. You could then use them for your art. I don't have to be around, when you paint them."

"Pose in front of a photographer? You must be mad."

"Listen baby, it will a private shoot and the photographer will have shot us on CD ROM. He'll hand us the CD ROM and he'll be on his way and no one will know."

Nick was thinking of his friend James and his assistants. It would fun see the beauty do stuff like this in front of them. Besides, a lot of people would pay good money see the video and the photographs.

"I don't think I want to do this, but I have the feeling that you will make me do it."

*******

Thanks for reading. As always suggestions are welcome. Should Tabetha go group and interracial? Let me know. Cross

12