Conan and Zula Teach Jehnna Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her present state, she imagined that it was her that Conan was lustfully violating instead of Zula, and she closed her eyes to concentrate. Her breathing came in the form of soft panting while she laid back on one elbow and spread her knees, and with her free hand, rubbed herself vigorously.

After only a couple of minutes, she felt something building within her loins, until it crested and her knees trembled. She gasped and cried out, then fell back and basked in the post-orgasmic bliss.

Her shout had caught Conan and Zula's attention, they slowed down together and looked over at her. When they saw her in her state, they realized what had happened and began to laugh breathlessly before returning to their activity.

Bombaata heard Jehnna cry out and immediately stalked around the thicket to the scene. He arrived to find Conan and Zula locked together in the midst of their sex, and even caught the unpleasant stink of their dirty sweaty bodies. In disgust, he turned to find the Princess dozing on a raised stone. She seemed unharmed if somewhat dazed, so he picked her up in his arms and carried her back to the camp.

Conan had pulled Zula up on her knees so that he was embracing her from behind and still inside her while Bombaata saw to the Princess, but when the Captain had left with her, Zula laughed and fell back on her hands so that Conan could resume thrusting.

Now they were alone, and he pushed her down onto her belly while he straddled her hips, bringing her knees together. Then he planted his hands on either side of her chest and began pistoning in and out of her bottom, raising and lowering his hips rhythmically.

She held herself up on her elbows and leaned her head back, tilting it to the side so he could nibble at her neck. She smiled throughout it all and when he broke away from her neck, he saw her looking back at him with her tongue wriggling lewdly from her mouth, so he met hers with his, and then their tongues began swirling around each other.

They moaned together and moved back and forth on the soft grassy ground. They had been going at it for at least twenty minutes, and Zula was anxious to see and feel Conan reach his climax, so she urged him on "mmmYESS Conan...give me your seed...fill my body with it!... mmmOH...Ohh ...OHHH...in my bottom yessss..."

He raised and lowered his hips methodically, churning in and out of her rectum. Zula locked her feet together and raised them up, bobbing up and down as he bounced off of her wobbly buttocks.

Then Conan rested his weight on his elbows and pressed his chin against her neck, his arms hugging her chest. He rode her in this position, and she straightened and arched her back in rhythm with his thrusting.

Finally, he felt the climax gathering in his loins, so his body stiffened, then he growled while she pressed her sweaty head against his.

Zula felt his body tremble and then she groaned when he slammed his penis as deeply into her rectum as possible. She felt his penis stiffen inside her and then his breath burst from his mouth as he groaned loudly. She knew that the throbbing she felt inside her bottom was his penis shooting ropes of his seed deep into her bowels.

"ooooooyesss yesssconan...mmmmyesss" she moaned and murmured and writhed underneath him with his throbbing penis still impaled within her backside.

Conan shuddered and pressed his hips into her doughy buttocks one last time, then rolled off and lay on his back, utterly spent. He looked down at his softening mucus and semen coated shaft and noticed some very faint brownish streaks mixed in, but he was too exhausted to care and threw his arm over his face, still breathing heavily.

Zula felt his penis slide out of her bottom, and then noticed the aching emptiness inside her rectum. Her anus felt loose and slippery, and just as she was about to roll onto her side, she felt a slight pressure inside.

Then semen came bubbling out of her softened orifice, and poured down her crotch. It was a slimy mess down there, but she didn't mind because it came from the greatest warrior in the land, and he had given her the greatest and most intense sex that she had ever experienced.

Zula didn't even mind when her belly suddenly cramped and she had to jump up on wobbly legs and run behind Princess Jehnna's rock to relieve herself with a loud messy bowel movement.

When she emerged after cleaning herself with some old leaves, she saw him sitting up and looking at her. He had a bemused look on his face when he asked her if she was ok. Zula responded by blowing air out of her mouth, then shrugging her shoulders and grinning sheepishly.

This response made Conan burst out laughing, and he clutched his stomach and rolled around in the grass. She stared indignantly with her mouth open wide, then jumped on him, straddled his midsection, and began pelting him with intentionally weak punches.

"You think Zula defecating is funny?! It is because of YOUR penis that my need to relieve myself was so strong! It is YOUR fault, barbarian!!"

Conan could barely catch his breath from laughing so hard, but managed to deflect most of her strikes. Then he grabbed her by her waist and using his enormous strength, threw her off to the side. Before she could right herself, he was on top of her, pinning her wrists to the ground near her head.

Zula was completely helpless, but then when he leaned down to kiss her, she stopped struggling and kissed him back passionately. Then he rolled off and onto his back, and she laid on her side with her head on his shoulder.

Conan yawned, then Zula yawned also, and she rolled onto her side facing away from him, still using his arm as a pillow. Then to her delight, he turned on his side to lay behind her so that her buttocks were nestled into his crotch. She smiled when he threw his arm around her.

"Thank you, Conan..." Zula murmured softly.

"mmmyou're welcomemmmzzzz" Conan managed to mutter before dozing off.

They woke up intertwined to a light kick from Bombaata, who stared down at them, shaking his head disdainfully. "We must be on our way, Get up."

Conan and Zula rubbed their eyes, looked at each other, then slowly stood up. He helped offered his hand to help her stand, which she took with a smile and a nod of gratitude. Then they located their garments, put them on, and walked back to the camp.

"You guys didn't even THINK to keep it down last night, huh?? There was so much noise, you could've woken up Dagoth without his damned horn!! Nice going!!" Said a frustrated Malak.

Conan and Zula smiled at each other, then he affectionately rubbed the back of her head and playfully slapped her bottom. She yelped, then chuckled and punched his arm before setting about gathering up their belongings to continue their mission.

12