Conceal Me What I Am Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers

I had a guess that my opponent was ready to concede and staying just out jaws' reach I casually asked the miserable creature if it had had enough.

"Enough? I am defeated -- I concede -- I surrender, I give up, I wish I'd never ever laid eyes on you. I am humbled and defeated... a pitiful wretch of a being. I shall not dispute your passage within the portal! Take it! Go! Please... I can't tell you how embarrassing this is! Oh, by the Great Flame, here it comes again!"

I didn't wait. The way its shit already glowed and burned into the floor, I really just didn't want to know what a really big eruption was going to be like... and if our noses could even withstand it. I grabbed Miranda and dragging her behind me at a ran into the portal and we were gone!

With luck, we would be only thirty minutes or so behind the escaping wizards and our beloved captives!

***************

Portals are generally pretty quick to instantaneous, having an observable transit time usually of only a second or two, depending just slightly upon distance. This trip seemed to take about five indicating a trip of at least a thousand miles. Very, very long distance for portal travel. The magic required to maintain a portal is rather enormous, even with Arc-Tec and I doubt anytime soon if it's going to ever be remotely commercially viable for transportation. When I came out of the other end of the portal with Miranda's hand still clutched in mine, I discovered how the Deseret folks were keeping this end powered.

We were standing now at the top of a rather tall Aztec style pyramid, at least a thousand feet above everything, now starting at a pair of feather bedecked but otherwise naked priests holding down a naked female sacrificial victim while the equally startled high priest hesitated the downward thrust of his big black bloody obsidian dagger chock full of nasty magics and he gaped with surprise at our arrival.

"Zak! Help!" The captive cried, and at once I got a better look at her face. It was Janice! And like the Lovett Rangers, I'd arrived in the very nick of time! Maybe... if I could stop that dagger from now suddenly heading rapidly to her naked heart!

Stultus
Stultus
1,404 Followers