Conceal Me What I Am Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers

*****************

I was almost asleep myself when I heard Sean giggling next to my ear and the two of us quickly settled some old business.

"Alright you little scheming bastard. What's up with the hive business, and the 'us' part of tracking them all down?"

"Humans do take great pleasure at establishing and achieving long term goals and this one is going to keep us busy for awhile. There are things that need doing and I won't, or rather 'can't' do them alone. Like the dragon said, I too find you interesting... and possessing of the potential do what needs to be done. I like to think that actually I've chosen my partner for this enterprise rather well and that when all is said and finally done, that you'll not be the worse for it, or much regret the actions we will need to take."

"So, right from the start, you picked me to hide yourself with, so that some great task can be done?"

"Greater and more important than you. Essential even for the survival of your world, at least in the long term. Think of it this way if it makes you feel any better, that many, many other so-called 'visitor' races don't like your nasty negative energy friends much either."

"So the enemy of your enemy is your friend, more or less?"

"Not that absolute minded, but my people have always been amused by your primitive struggling race and would prefer that no significant changes in management occurred. Thus tasked, I concealed from you what I was, that I might better provide thee with aid, and thusly hidden in disguise to serve this mission, I shall doth in turn serve you and the young lass within the rules I am bound by!"

I had a few more questions... maybe a hundred of them, but was all that Sean was going to say. We were united in common cause against a great foe and I'd be taking Miranda once again into harm's way, probably sooner than later.

The next time, I swore we'd all be a little better prepared!

**************** THE END

Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers