Concept for a Scene 01

Story Info
Concept for a BDSM play scene.
933 words
4
6.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You turn off the engine and check the address on the satnav against the details he had earlier text to you. You send him a quick message to tell him that you're outside.

This is the first time you've been to his place; you've previously met up in public, but you're both nervous and excited. He seemed interesting and scary in all the right ways, and you'd spent long periods chatting about your kinks and interests. You check your makeup in the sun visor mirror.

He opens the front door and beckons you inside. He welcomes you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, takes your coat and hangs it on the rack beside the door and directs you up the stairs. You glance back and notice him staring intently at your ass, his hand twitching slightly. You let your skirt ride up to give him a peek at the fact you're not wearing underwear. His growl in response sends butterflies rocketing throughout your body.

He pushes open the door to his room, guiding you inside with a light hand on the small of your back, you take a quick look around, and hear him closing and locking the door behind you, and then his warm breath against the nape of your neck as he looms closely behind you.

His hands are rough against the soft skin of your throat. He forces you to turn to the side and look at the both of you in the full-length mirror mounted on the wall. The pressure is steady and strong, his face calm and intent, with a hint of a smirk playing across the corners of his mouth.

You can feel the blood pounding in your ears, feel your legs grow weak, give way beneath you... and then nothing.

A hard slap across the face brings you back to reality.

You're on the floor, lying on your back. He is supporting himself above you as he sits astride your chest. His knees pin your arms down to the sides. You try and fight him off, but each attempt results in another slap to the face, each time harder than the last, until you stop struggling, eyes watering at the stinging sensation.

He shifts his grip, pinning you to the floor by the throat, while his other hand opens your dress. He strips you, the threat of more slaps to the face enough to keep you from resisting while he does.

He drags his nails across the exposed flesh, his fingers inspecting every part of you.

A fistful of hair is used to guide you to your knees. His fingers probe into your mouth, into your pussy and then your ass, slowly easing inside and warming you up despite your protests. He gags you with an O-ring gag, then the anal hook is inserted. He attaches the hook to a rope, and quickly binds that into your hair, forcing you to keep looking forward or pull the hook taught.

Then he inserts an egg vibrator into your pussy, using the small remote to change the pattern and intensity.

From there he fucks your mouth, making you drool as he slides right to the back of your throat.

When he's satisfied with fucking your face, he removes the hook and binding to your hair.

He flips you over to lies on your back and guides a jiggle ball plug into your ass. This combines delightfully with the vibe in your pussy and stretches you out nicely. He straddles your head and strokes his cock, ordering you to lick his ass. He takes all choice away by smothering you until you lick and probe inside him. His hands roam on your breasts, teasing and groping, pinching and twisting your nipples.

When he is satisfied with your performance, he stands and moves around to between your legs. He eases the plug out of your ass and replaces it with his cock. He fucks your ass, slowly at first, using lots of lube to help slide inside, but as you begin to relax and enjoy it his thrusts get faster, deeper and harder. He's pounding you, the egg in your pussy driving you wild, and then his hands shift to back around your throat, choking you again. He applies and releases the pressure periodically, letting you catch your breath and then cutting off the blood supply until you're almost on the verge off passing out until he cums inside you with a load roar, filling you with his hot load. Once his cock has finished pulsing inside you, he pulls out but quickly guides the plug back into place.

He picks you up from the floor and throws you onto the bed, restraining you in place, spread-eagle, with cuffs at the wrists and ankles that anchor to the ropes and chains under the bed. Now he begins to gently lick your clit, building up slowly until he is lapping greedily at the tight orb. You're getting close. You ask permission, he says to count down slowly and clearly from 10. It's a struggle to hold it off, as his licking and probing with his tongue reaches a new level of vigour, but you manage it, your body shaking as you count out loud. When you reach Zero, he says the first thing he's said to you all night: "You may cum". You shudder and shake with the ecstasy of relief.

After cleaning up he cuddles you tight against him on the bed, your face resting on his chest, and you thank him for acting out your fantasy.