Conception Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

I awaken at dawn to find myself surrounded by several women of the tribe, each holding a wooden cup or bowl. When they realize that I am awake, they begin to feed me bits of shredded meat, fruit, and bread. From time to time someone holds a cup of wine to my parched lips.

Eventually, I feel fully revived and throw aside my fur cape. As I sit up, my mother and the Seer reappear and ask me to lie back down. I am puzzled, but do as they request. When I am lying naked on my back, the tribe once again gathers near the dais. Many of them appear to be exhausted. Later in the day, the Seer will inform me that my coupling aroused the men and women of the tribe so much that virtually all of them spent the entire night copulating.

When everyone has arrived, they fall silent. I do not know why and I do not know if something else is expected of me, so once again I attempt to rise.

"Lie back, Queen Willow," my mother tells me as she pushes me back down onto the dais. When I comply, the Seer steps forward and places her ancient hands on my belly.

Long minutes pass. Finally, the Seer surveys the crowd and her withered face breaks out into a smile.

"Queen Willow is with child! A female child!" she announces and the tribe erupts into a cheering mass. Men clap each other on the back while women exchange hugs. Everyone begins to dance around the dais. Small children, who do not understand what has happened, join in the merriment simply because they are children.

As the crowd finally calms and begins to disperse, the Council appears, helps me dismount from the dais, and leads me down to the lake where several women are waiting to bathe me.

Much later, clean, dry, and dressed in soft leather garments that have been dyed a deep royal purple; I walk among my people as their impregnated queen and find that all is well with the tribe.

As I move among them, I feel excitement build within me as I realize I am now free to copulate whenever I wish. As queen I can choose any male in the tribe, although by custom I am expected to obtain permission from the mate of any man who is already a member of an established household.

Also by custom, such permission is never denied. Every woman of our tribe feels honored to know that her mate is virile enough to attract the attention of the queen.

I find myself looking at each man I encounter from a new perspective. Men I have known all my life are now candidates for coupling with me in the future. I pay particular attention to the newer captives. If I ever decide upon a permanent mate, or if I wish to conceive again, the Council will look favorably upon me for choosing a man from a different tribe.

As I continue my stroll about the encampment, I am at peace. My first copulation has been successful and the people feel reassured as they return to their celebration of the solstice, my ascension to the throne, and Conception Day.

Soon, very soon, I will select a man to service me. My experience on the dais has left me wanting more. Much more.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.

12