Conception Party

Story Info
I'll do anything to be pregnant.
2.2k words
3.98
225.3k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early fall day. Keith and I had joined my dad and brother, John, on a trip to Alabama to visit family. Although Keith and my visit wasn't so innocent. See, Keith and I had recently decided to have children. But we didn't want to wait to see if we could do it on our own. I wanted to be pregnant now! So, we decided to have a family "party" to be sure I was with child by next month.

Since my grandfather's house was under construction Keith and I stayed at a nearby hotel while my dad and John stayed with our uncle, which is where they were now. Keith and I woke up relatively late this particular morning. John, my dad, Grandpa, and my two cousins, Justin and Robert were going to be stopping by the hotel to pick us up and go spend the day in Birmingham.

As the mid-morning sun hit my eyes, I rolled over and reached out for my husband. He moaned as my cool hand touched his bare chest. Gently he slid my hand down to stroke his upright shaft. I always loved waking up with him in the mornings because he's always ready to go. Keith arched as I slowly ran my fingers down his hard cock to cup his balls. He moaned softly and I smiled to myself. Maybe we could have a morning fuck and start our party a little early.

I slid down, my hot breath caressing his bare hips. Keith moaned at the small touches, arching and writhing. I softly kissed the head of his cock that was peeking out of his boxers. I heard him suck in a sharp breath as my tongue began to slowly swirl around the swollen tip of his dick. I watched my husband's hands clench the sheets in tight fists as I took all of him into my mouth. As I shoved him deeper down my throat, I began to caress and fondle his cum-filled balls. They were tight and ready for release. As much as I loved swallowing, we had come down here for a reason and not a single drop of cum would go to waste.

I crawled up his body, pulling my t-shirt off. I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his dick, letting him stretch and fill me as much as possible. We both moaned as he fully pushed into my soaking wet pussy. Slowly I began to ride him, reveling in the feel of his dick sliding in and out. Keith gripped my hips and began thrusting up into me. I moaned as I let him take control. His breathing was getting faster and his thrusts more erratic. I knew he was getting close. He reached up, grabbing my tits and squeezing them, making me arch.

Suddenly, I felt him tense, felt his hot cum shooting into me. I moaned loudly, grinding against him to work out every last bit of cum. Right at that moment, the door opened and there stood my father, my brother, my grandfather, and my two cousins. All had looks of lust on their faces. Surprisingly, they walked in and shut the door behind them. John, my brother, just couldn't take his eyes off of me and Keith. Part of me wanted to cover myself up but that would defeat the purpose.

"Did we interrupt something," my dad asked, his eyes glued to my tits.

"No, in fact you're just in time," Keith said.

"What do you mean?" Keith and I looked at each other and shared a small smile.

"Well, Keith and I are trying to get pregnant. But we need your help. See, we don't want to leave it up to the odds. If we had more cum then the more likely I'll get pregnant." We watched as excitement, confusion, realization, and finally lust flew across all of their faces.

"Are you sure about this," my cousin Robert asked after a brief silence.

"Absolutely." I looked at each one of them, making sure they understood how serious we were.

Then I watched as my brother stepped forward, quickly undoing his jeans. My mouth began to water as he let his jeans and boxers fall to the floor. I slid off of Keith and knelt on the floor in front of my brother. His dick was already raging hard. He grabbed the back of my head, forcing his cock down my throat. I moaned in ecstasy. God he tasted so good. John threw his head back as I began to slide him in and out of my mouth, my cool fingers playing with his balls. He moaned, gripping my hair even tighter. As I sucked on my brother's cock, I noticed the room had gotten really quiet. I looked around and saw that everyone was watching, their hands on their dicks gently stroking. Even Grandpa had his cock out.

John pulled me to my feet then pushed me back on the bed. He kicked off his pants then stretched out beside me. His fingers lightly traced up my inner thigh until they found the warm wetness of my pussy. I moaned and spread my legs wider as he slid a finger into me. My hand found his dick and I squeezed gently causing him to shove his finger deeper into me. John leaned down and began sucking on my nipple. I arched and moaned loud. It wasn't long before he removed his finger from my pussy and slid his body between my legs. I whimpered and writhed under him as I felt the head of his cock push into me. My fingers dug into his back as he pushed completely into me.

"Fuck! You've got such a tight little pussy, baby sis. God, I can feel myself stretching you," he growled in my ear. He propped himself above me and began pounding away. I wrapped my legs around him allowing deeper access. I felt the pressure building as my brother fucked me harder and faster. His breathing was getting heavier and he was losing his rhythm but it felt so good having my brother's dick shoved so deep in me.

"Come on bubby. Knock up your little sister. She needs your fucking cum," I whispered in his ear. At that moment, I felt him spill his hot juices into me while my pussy clenched around his cock. I moaned as he thrust into me, forcing some of his cum to run down my thigh. John kissed me softly then moved away. I looked behind him to see my two cousins walking towards me. They'd already stripped and were playing with their cocks. Quickly I got on all fours at the edge of the bed. Justin shoved his dick into my mouth hard, his balls slapping against my chin. Robert walked around and knelt behind me. I felt his dick rub against my pussy, coating his cock in my juices and some of my brother's cum that had dropped out. Justin began fucking my throat, just barely tapping the back of my throat. Robert slowly slid his dick into me, moaning and gripping my hips.

As Robert began to fuck me over, I sucked on Justin harder and faster, trying to work his cum up. He threw his head back as my tongue explored every inch of his cock. I felt Robert find his rhythm and ground against him. It wasn't long before I tasted a bit of pre-cum on Justin's cock. Robert was keeping a steady rhythm until Justin pulled out and asked him to stop. He then lay down on the bed and had me crawl on top of him. Justin slid is dick into my cum-soaked pussy and motioned for Robert to come up behind me. I moaned and nearly screamed as Robert shoved his dick into my cunt along with Justin's. I'd never been DP'd before but it felt absolutely amazing. Since I couldn't move much I let them find their own rhythm and simply concentrated on keeping myself steady.

The boys pounded away in me. I felt my release building and prayed that they would cum soon. Justin rose up just enough to suck on my tits with Robert holding them together for him. Robert squeezed them hard, his thrusts becoming more powerful. Suddenly, I felt warmth filling me up and some spilling out of me as my cousins groaned with their release. There was so much cum it was soaking the sheets on the bed. I let them up and then collapsed on the bed. My pussy was full of cum but I needed so much more.

I looked up to see my daddy walking towards me, his cock in his hand. I licked my lips in anticipation. I'd been daydreaming of sucking and fucking my dad's cock ever since I was 14. Now, I was actually going to have the opportunity. He slowly pushed his dick into my mouth. He was barely in when I started to gag. I never realized just how huge he was. I moaned as my tongue explored every inch of my father's shaft, flicking over the head and sliding down to the base. My daddy moaned and gripped my hair as he began to fuck my throat, his cum-filled balls slapping against my chin. I reached up and grabbed them, stroking them gently with my thumb. He began to thrust into my throat harder and faster, his balls tightening up. Gently, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, letting it slide along my lips. Then he crawled between my legs, pushing into me. We both moaned as he stretched me wide.

"I think it's time I knock my little girl up," he whispered in my ear. I whimpered and nodded. Daddy began pounding away in my cum-soaked pussy, pushing some cum out. I spread my legs wider, hoping he would go deeper. God, it felt so good having my daddy's cock shoved up in me. I nearly got off just thinking about it. Daddy grabbed my tits, squeezing and fondling them. I arched against his touch and moaned. He leaned down, still fucking me, and started sucking on my nipples. I moaned and clawed at his back, grinding against him. He propped himself up above me, putting all he had into every thrust.

"Time to make my baby girl a mommy," Daddy said. He gripped my hips and pounded away harder and faster than ever. He groaned in my ear as he spilled his hot cum into me. I dug my fingers into his back as my pussy milked his cock for every last drop. Daddy softly kissed me before getting up, wiping the remaining bit of cum on my thigh.

Before I could even catch a breath, another cock was pushing its way into my pussy. Or at least that's what I thought it was. But when I looked down I found my grandfather's face shoved into my cunt, his tongue licking and tasting every inch of me. I arched off the bed as his tongue speared me, cleaning out all the cum before. I clawed at the sheets as he tongue-fucked me. His rough whiskers lightly scratched my inner thighs as he gripped my hips, pushing his tongue even deeper. Slowly he licked up my slit, giving my pussy lips one last kiss before he shoved his raging hard dick into my cunt. Grandpa kissed me deeply, making me taste the cum he'd licked out of my pussy. I moaned into his mouth as he started thrusting into me. He may have had a bad hip but he sure didn't act like it was bothering him now.

His wrinkled hands gripped my tits, squeezing my nipples into tight points. He flicked his tongue over them, making me arch hard. His teeth grazed my breasts leaving slight marks. Grandpa's hands slid down my sides to grip my hips then slid around to grab my ass, tilting me up a bit to get a better angle. God, he was hitting all the right places. Grandpa had obviously been around the block a few times.

"I think it's time you give me a great-grandbaby," he growled in my ear. I arched as I felt him cumming in me. His warmth filled me up, some leaking out as he thrust into me one last time. Grandpa rolled off of me, his breathing labored. He kept one hand on one of my tits, gently stroking and fondling it. I reached down as he played with my nipple to rub my fingers through all the cum I'd taken in the past 3 hours. I moaned as I coated my fingers in it, spreading it all over my pussy. This has got to be the best party I'd ever been to.

A month later, Keith and I were back home and life was back to normal. Except for one thing. I'd either missed a period or it was extremely late. I ran to the drugstore to grab a pregnancy test. Maybe the party had actually served its purpose. After coming home, peeing on the stick, and ten minutes later, I had the results. Positive. But, who was the father?