Concerning Suzi, a Visit

Story Info
Suzi and her mistress get a visit from Mam's school friend.
2.2k words
4.22
9.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing beside her bed. I could watch her sleep for hours, but she has things to do today and it's already past seven. I grip her shoulder and gently shake it.

"Mph." she rolls her shoulders and looks up at me and smiles.

My world lights up. "Good morning dear. How may I serve you?"

She takes my bound wrists and kisses my hand. "You're my Darling little pet."

She unties my pink satin sash binding me and says "Go make coffee, two fruit bowls and some cereal. Lets have breakfast together Sweetie Pie."

Is there any doubt why I love my mistress and live to serve her?

Last night she took me out dining and dancing, then when we got home she put me over her beautiful bare legs, fingered my cunt, then gave me the most lovely, erotic, beautiful spanking. The way only she can.

Then she took me to her big soft bed and laid back as I worshiped her. Every inch of her. From the top of her head to the tip of her toes. I kissed nibbled sucked and fingered the treat between her legs. I took her way up and gently landed her back down.

Just after she bound my wrists, as I started to go to my little bed at the foot of hers, she followed me, kissed me 'good night' so sweetly, then tucked me in.

And now she was going to allow me to have breakfast with her. Usually I stand ready to serve her at breakfast.

After we ate she said "Suzi, will you come to the shower and scrub an old lady's back?"

"No" I hesitated long enough for her to realize what I said, "but I'll scrub my beautiful mistresses back."

"Oh, Sweetie Pie!"

We did much more than scrub each other's backs.

She gave me my black lace panties, my red velvet three inch heels, diamond stud earrings, necklace, and bracelets then floated a red shawl over my shoulders. She chose red lipstick and nail polish. "A little blush and some eye shadow, but just a bit Darling."

She went and dressed in her calf length full velvet skirt and her soft angora turtle neck I love so much. I feel so loved when she cuddles me to her soft body and I stroke her big angora wrapped boobs. Especially if it's an 'after discipline' cuddle. The sensuous extremes! The burning echo of the whipping, her soft gentle touch and warm kisses.

Oh my, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

She's sitting on one end of the couch reading. She looks up and smiles. "Spread that out on the other end of the couch, over the arm and back." She points at the white fox fur throw.

"Now, sit like this. Here like this, legs like this. OK. Now let's get this shawl just...so." She binds my wrists and ankles with red sashes.

I'm posed leaning against the fur covered arm, my legs tucked up on the couch, my bound hands wresting on my thigh, and the red shawl off one shoulder exposing one breast.

She sits and picks up her book. "Sit there and look beautiful for me, Sweetie Pie."

Some may think this is demeaning, but I feel so loved when I'm her dress up doll.

She looks up from her book and smiles now and then.

My mind drifts. I start reminiscing about the last time Mam's other servant came for a visit. After whipping her, Mam gave her to me for the night. Beautiful elegant sophisticated Gail, arms bound behind her back, on her knees eating me. Wonder if she'll ever be back now that her husband has taken over her disciplining?

Oh, there's the door bell!

"Just stay still, Pet, I'll get it."

A voice I know. Mistress Mary Grace! She has the curliest long brown hair ever. Brown eyes a cute little turned up nose and a small mouth with big soft lips. She's so beautiful.

Today she's wearing a beige silk blouse, an ankle length sand linen skirt and gold two inch heels.

"There's our Suzi. Oh Angela, you posed her so sweetly. I love those wide sashes. Mm, I see a cute little booby!" She comes over and kisses and strokes me. "I'm sure we can find a blanket for later Sweetie." She whispers in my ear.

Oh, the blanket trick*. When I told Mam about it she said she's save it as something special between Mistress Mary Grace and me. God, I'd like her to drag me down to the guest room right now and have me.

(* neither Suzi nor Mary Grace will tell me what the blanket trick is. Use your imagination.)

"Feet down and slide over a bit. We'll have a Suzi sandwich."

Mam on one side arranging my shawl with gentle strokes. Mistress Mary Grace on the other stroking the top of my thighs with the back of her fingers. I almost purr.

"Where's your Teddy? I thought you'd bring him."

"I was just about to tell you. The Prince and Princess came for a week in the Caribbean with me on Daddy's yacht. Well, they just couldn't keep their eyes, or hands off him. He's just gaga about royalty, so I gave him to them and he went back with them."

"How is your father?"

"Oh, well. Stable for now. Doctor says it could be tomorrow or a year from now. We've got some wonderful people looking after him at home day and night."

She chokes a bit. We cuddle her.

"One of the reasons I jumped at your invitation is I've rented a villa for the summer and wanted to know if you two would join me there starting next month."

"Wow, of course, we'll have to get Suzi a passport, but that'll be no problem.

"I've applied for admittance to the auction the end of September. Think I'll see if I can get a girl as sweet as Suzi."

She kissed my cheek, then I leaned it against her shoulder.

"I hear there are lots of Eastern Block cuties available at reasonable prices,"

"Can we all go to the auction?" asked Mam.

"For the two showing days, but only bidders can go on the day.

"Lets go sign you up now. You'll have to be vetted, obviously."

We went to the den and I was tied to my chair and gagged as they worked at the computer.

I spent the rest of the day bound with just enough slack at my ankles to walk, my wrists bound and sometimes gagged. Available always, of course.

My wrists were bound behind my back, and I was down on my knees pleasuring my mistresses as they had a before dinner drink. The thought of the blanket trick had me completely randy all day.

Mam sent me to make supper and set the table in the formal dining room. One setting on each side of the end.

I was bound into the end chair and the two mistresses took turns feeding me from their plates. I also got a lot of gentle fondling. Oh the desserts. They finger fed me from the plate of dainties and I licked their fingers clean.

After supper I cleaned up 'my' kitchen. I have very high standards, but with a system it takes less than two hours.

By the time I'd finished Mistress Mary Grace had gone to bed. Mam and I went to her rooms and she asked if I wanted to be Mistress Mary Grace's tonight.

The blanket trick. What a question. Of course I said "Yes Please."

"That's what I thought my baby would say. Let's gift wrap you."

She took the shawl off my shoulders and with a long red sash bound my wrists and up to my elbows behind my back. I was still wearing my black lace panties and red velvet heels. She took another long red sash and wrapped it around my waist tying a big bow over my tummy, the long tails hanging down my legs.

We kissed 'good night' and she gagged me with the pink ball gag with the pink satin straps.

Mistress Mary Grace answered her door wearing a sheer see through ankle length night gown with just a hint of lace at the collar and cuffs of the wrist length sleeves.

She had beautiful fur trimmed stiletto heeled slippers and was carrying a shiny black leather strap. They had obviously planned tonight.

" Here's something to entertain you tonight Mary Grace."

They kissed and Mam left.

Mistress Mary Grace had a lustful smile as she stroked and gently slapped me with her long black weapon.

She set it down and picked up the soft black blanket. She'd even brought her favorite blanket!

"Would you like me to take you this way Darling?" She stroked my cheek then all along my back with the soft soft blanket.

I nodded frantically. 'Yes, yes, please, fuck me!' my mind screamed as she slowly, with lots of kissing unwrapped me.

Oh the blanket trick. The tender, cruel, gentle, teasing blanket trick. Every part of me completely fucked by the time she was done with me. Even, or, especially my mind. Completely.

But she wasn't finished. She spread the soft cuddly blanket over us and rocked me to sleep in her arms. To say the blanket trick was good would be like saying the Mona Lisa is a nice picture.

They had planned ahead. My 'naughty school girl' ensemble was waiting in the bathroom when I woke up the next day.

I kissed Mistress Mary Grace, thanked her, and rushed to Mam's room.

She was already up. Sitting reading in her armchair with her kimono invitingly open.

"Good morning Dear. How may I serve you?"

"Why there's my Cutie Pie. Look at that 'I've been thoroughly fucked' glow. You must have had a wonderful night."

"Yes Mam, thank you for giving me to her."

"Run along and make coffee. I'll be right down."

Mid morning a call came for Mam from Mistress Sharon. She took it in the den.

" Well,ladies, we've been invited out for cocktails and dinner at Sharon and Share Alike's. She called for some advise and when she heard you were in town she wants to get together."

I stayed in my 'naughty school girl' clothes and both mistresses wore their little black dresses and four inch heels. Mam wore her diamonds, Mistress Mary Grace a beautiful emerald necklace, earring and bracelet set.

I wore my red fox, Mam her full length lynx, and Mary Grace her mink.

I chauffeured.

At Mistress Sharon's there was no sign of Kitty.

I was allowed to sit on the couch between my two Goddesses. Since I was driving I drank tonic and cranberry as they visited.

They talked about school days. Mistress Sharon said she was madly in love with Mistress Mary Grace, but was afraid to tell her. She laughed about her first husband sending her to therapy to cure her appetite. The second session she had the therapist on the couch.

"It took a long time for Ned to realize he was paying her to be my lover."

Finally I couldn't hold it any longer and asked permission to go to the bathroom.

"Yes Suzi, you know where it is. Bring Kitty back, but don't remove her gag."

"Thank you Mistress." OK?

When I got there Kitty, wearing a very sexy maid's uniform lay bound on the cold tile floor. She lay on her side. Her knees were pulled up to her chest with a rope to her collar. Her ankles were cuffed with a short chain between them, and her wrists were cuffed behind her back. There was a little puddle of drool on the tile below her cheek.

I lifted the hem of her dress. No panties.

As I sat on the throne I admired that white plump behind as I peed.

I untied the rope from her collar and got her to her bare feet.

I licked her ear. "Looks like you're in a lot of trouble, bitch."

I led her with a firm grip on her elbow back to the Mistresses.

"You may go sit with your Mistress Suzi."

She took off Kitty's gag. "Was the bathroom clean Suzi?"

God, how can I say this without angering her? Mam realized my dilemma. "Whisper in my ear Pet."

"Suzi doesn't want to offend you, but says it's not up to standards, to put it politely."

"Well?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Sharon."

"And?"

"I'll clean it properly, sorry Mistress."

"And?"

"Will you please discipline me to help me learn, Mistress."

"After my guests have gone. Go sit in your chair."

She went to an armchair in the corner without legs. It's seat only a foot off the carpet.

"Knees apart so my guests know you are available, although I have no idea why anyone would want you."

Tears rolled down Kitty's face as she silently cried.

Through supper it was decided Mistress Mary Grace would stay the night with Mistress Sharon.

When we got home and I'd hung up our furs I said. "Mam?"

"Yes?"

"I've been a naughty girl."