Concert Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stubnib
stubnib
23 Followers

The guys zipped up and left while Kelly went to the ladies room. Kelly couldn't find her panties in the dark club so I told her to forget it. Poor Kelly, with her face glowing from all the smeared cum on her face couldn't understand the looks she was getting. It wasn't until several years later while watching "Forensic Detectives" on cable that she learned that police use black light to test for the presence of semen. Semen exposed to black light glows!

We walked out onto Clark Street to hail a cab and under the streetlights; I could really see what a mess Kelly was. Her fishnet stockings were torn at the knees and her knees were filthy. She had traces of cum in her hair, face, neck, and clothes. Her mascara and lipstick were smeared. The cabby gave us an odd look when he stopped to pick us up. Kelly was tired and leaned against me during the ride home. I could smell the smoke, alcohol and cum on her. Rather than be disgusted, I was turned on.

When we got to the apartment, Kelly said that she needed a shower to which I said no and bent her over the arm of my sofa. I dropped my drawers and slammed my cock into her pussy and pumped a couple of minutes before flooding her cunt with my third load of the night. I told her that, now, she could take a shower.

After we showered and were cuddling in bed, I asked her if she liked fulfilling her fantasy to which she said softly, "I still haven't fulfilled it, I still haven't had two cocks in me at once!" She was right ... as she drifted off to sleep, my dirty mind went into overdrive, plotting our next adventure.

Afterward: That night was the beginning of a new phase in our relationship. We remained fuck buddies for another year until I moved away to attend business school. Kelly finally got two cocks at once. In that year, we had a number of threesomes with guys and girls. Kelly discovered that she was passively bi with the right woman. We attended a few swing parties and Kelly discovered the joys of anal sex and double penetration. After moving, I lost contact with her when she met someone and got married. Shortly after graduation, I too, got married. My first marriage only lasted a couple of years, as my wife was no wear near as sexually adventurous as Kelly. It was during the breakup of my marriage that I realized that I truly loved Kelly. This story does have a happy ending.

In 2002, while on a business trip to Chicago, I was walking up the stairs to the EL when up ahead, I saw a familiar sight. It was a fine ass that could only belong to one person. I yelled, "Kelly!" and to my delight, she turned around. We chatted as if ten years was only yesterday. We had dinner later that night and I found out that her marriage had ended just a few months earlier. She said that she just couldn't stay faithful to her hubby and that she had needs. Needs that no one truly understood except me. She asked how I recognized her as she had gotten rid of jet black goth hairstyle years ago and returned to her strawberry blonde. I said, "The ass, I recognize that ass anywhere!" Kelly spent the night with me at my hotel. We started a long distance relationship and six months later, she moved out east and we got married. Almost immediately, we picked up where we let off ten years earlier.

If anyone is interested, I have full permission to write about our experiences both past and present.

stubnib
stubnib
23 Followers
12