Concert Surprise

Story Info
Cumming in the crowd.
4k words
4.19
99.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading this story.

PLEASE take the time to rate the story, and please leave a relevant comment at the end whether or not you liked it. The comments and votes help guide how additional stories are written.

*

Going to this past weekend's concert was a chance to get away from the house and kids for a few hours and let loose a bit. The stadium was packed, and we spent entirely too much money on food and drinks. Thinking ahead, my wife (Karen) and I brought a few flasks of alcohol hidden in our clothes knowing how much it cost to buy things there. Now that I think about it, maybe we should have bought more water and food instead of soda for mixers; oh well too late now, but empty stomachs and dehydrated bodies make the liquor just hit you faster. I'm not trying to blame the drinks for what happened later, we were just happily buzzed not drunk by any means. It does help you take some risks you wouldn't otherwise!

After several hours of being on our feet, we were ready to go and decided to leave the venue early hoping to beat traffic. The problem is that the headlining artist was working the crowd good, and the floor was packed. I was leading Karen along so I could take the brunt of the crowd's abuse, and it was like trying to swim upstream through mud. With the view of facing the crowd, in the span of just a couple minutes we saw many girls sitting on someone's shoulders, and Karen pointed out three different times to girls that flashed their boobs to the band.

They were far enough away that the view wasn't the best, but it was the thought that counted. One of my hands was behind my back holding Karen's hand to keep us together. Seeing another flash about 20 feet ahead, I stopped quickly to enjoy the view and point it out to my wife. This caused Karen to run into me, and it sure didn't hurt that my arm bent up, causing her boobs to run into my hands between us.

Squeezing firmly, I turned my head to yell over my shoulder. "Nice timing babe. Even better is that the one in my hand feels better then the ones I just saw!"

Karen turned me around to face her and leaned in to put her cheek to mine, yelling at my ear. "That was the right answer buddy. But don't even think about asking me to do that, I'm not showing my boobs to anyone tonight. Well, just not in here, you can see later."

She settled back but my hand was still firmly attached to her shirt. My other hand joined the fun, now holding both her breasts as we were squished together by the crowd.

"Why not babe? You can do it right here and right now. With the crowd and the darkness, plus everyone paying attention to the stage, no one but me will even notice!"

Karen narrowed her eyes, scowling at me in fake anger, but I could see she was considering it. She has always been a flirt, and sometimes does random things out of the ordinary just for the shock value. Suddenly, leaving the stadium was a distant thought as my mind is easily distracted by boobs.

She started to say something to me, but stopped before I heard anything, and she looked around nervously. I really wasn't trying to influence her, I was really just enjoying playing with her boobs. The whole time we had been standing around, my hands had not stopped moving on her chest. An obvious side effect was that I could now feel two hard nubs appears under my hands, and I made an extra effort to make sure I tweaked and pinched them as my fingers roamed around.

Looking like she had made up her mind about something, Karen grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards her. Her lips touched my ear as her hands fell down to mine, and she started to pull them off of her.

She only got out "Babe, my feet hurt. We need..."

Pulling my head away from hers, I dropped my hands to her hips and twisted, turning her back to me. The crowd helped push her tightly against me, and I felt my cock nestle in between her ass cheeks. Stooping down a few inches, I ran my hand up her thigh and under her skirt only stopping when my hand was firmly planted on her ass cheek. Since we are close the the same height, I didn't have to move very far.

"Can it wait a few minutes?" I yelled to her over her shoulder, "I just wanted to grope you for a few. You can't be mad, you started it!"

She shot me a half-grin and reached up to pull my head closer to her mouth.

"Well only for a minute then, but two can play at that game, mister."

I only half heard her since now I was staring down her tank-top, another thought forming in my mind. Her shirt wasn't exactly skin tight so her DD boobs pushed it out nicely, giving me a clear view straight down to her belly. She let go of me and put both of her hands behind her. She pushed my hand off of her ass cheek and out of the way as her hands went cock hunting. Only a minute ago it had started getting a little thicker as I played with her boobs, but the feeling of her ass shoving into me, and now her hands stroking me through my shorts made my rod spring to life.

Wrapping Karen in a hug, I put both of my arms around her shoulders. Well maybe a touch lower... Without stopping to consider her reaction, I quickly dipped my right hand down her chest, under the tank-top's neckline, and straight onto her left breast, sliding easily under her bra. Over the screaming guitars and yells of the crowd, I heard her yelp in surprise. That was quickly followed by a moan that I felt more than heard as my fingers found her hard nipple and gave it a pinch.

My other arm was mostly blocking everyone else's view, so I moved slightly to accommodate my eyes. A quick push out with my right arm opened up her neckline and she looked down so we could both see my hand squeezing her full breast.

While we stared she stopped stroking my cock through my shorts. I got worried for a second that she was now mad, but that thought was gone as quickly as it came to me when I felt her find my zipper and slide it down. A quick fumble later, she pulled out my cock and I could feel the head move across her skirt as she stroked me, skin on skin.

Karen turned her head back to me again and yelled into my ear "Now we are even. If you are going to show off my boobs, I will show off your cock."

Laughing, I shook my head and replied "Nice try babe, but no one seems to have noticed anything. Look around, everyone is looking straight ahead."

She looked and seemed a little shocked that no one gave us a second glance. Turning back to me, she just smiled real big then bit her lip. "Well if no one cares....."

Again she stopped stroking me, and through my cock I felt her skirt move. With some slight adjustments, she leaned back closer against me, and my cock was suddenly between her legs. The heat coming from her pussy was a shock, I never figured this would happen! Slowly moving back and forth, I could feel her getting wetter as my cock head stroked across her clit.

Not even thinking about it, I took my hand out of her shirt and dropped my arms. My left hand held her tight against me while my right went up the side of her skirt then between her legs. Quickly finding my cock head nestled in her crotch, I yanked her panties to the side, exposing her wet pussy. If there was any room between us and the people around, they would have got an eyeful just then. Before Karen could react, I dropped my hips a few inches to get the right angle and thrust forward; my hand between her legs helping guide my cock between her steaming hot lips.

Stopping when my cock was completely buried inside of her, I moved my hand out and let her skirt fall back in place. Moving only a few inches at a time, I would pull back and ease forward, but could not fail to notice how hard she would shove her ass back into my groin. Her panties were pushing hard against my cock, but that was easy enough to ignore.

Breathing heavily over her shoulder I repeated "See? No one noticed. Nobody can see us fucking right now, and no one knows my cock is inside of you. No one cares."

Karen tried to answer but couldn't. Just then the crowd surged again, the wall of people shoved hard enough to push us back several steps and in the process of trying to stay decent we were separated by a few feet. I struggled to quickly hide my throbbing cock in the middle of all these people, and made my way back to my wife.

That look in her eyes told me we were not done yet, not by a long shot. She squeezed by several people to get in front of me again, and as she turned to present her ass to me again, she looked around nervously before pulling up her skirt and yanking down her panties. She pushed them to about her knees and turned back to look at me with 'that grin' again. With some fancy legwork, they somehow came off. I couldn't see it happen, but I saw her kick them to the side of us.

We were still stuck together from the crowd, and I felt her move her skirt again and reach for my cock. Raising up on her toes and lifting one leg slightly, she shoved back against me, feeding my cock to her waiting pussy. My arms were around her waist and I felt her hand reach down between her legs. Her fingers occasionally hit my cock, and I even felt her arm twitching as she attacked her clit. My hands found her hips as I pulled her back into me, and it took me a moment to realize her skirt was still pulled up obscenely far since my hands grabbed bare skin. Not that anyone could see though. At that point, neither one of us cared enough to fix it.

To our left, I saw a group of people pushing their way through the crowd. They went right by us, but stopped as the crowd got too thick for them. The last guy in the group cut in front of us, and I saw from less than a foot away that his arm rubbed across Karen's shoulder, continuing on to push across her breast. The neck of her shirt opened a bit more from the pressure of her boob moving, giving me another nice view. He stopped for a moment right there, and the steady movement of the crowd pushed him back and forth against us. The pressure from him, and her other breast pushed against the back of the next guy in front of us was more than Karen could handle. Only seconds after he stopped walking, she leaned her head back on my shoulder, her eyes closed in pleasure. She moaned "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

As soon as she put her head on me, I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock, starting to spasm in the throes of her passion. As the first wave passed, she looked down and saw the view I had. She looked up to see who was pressing on her breast just as he looked down her shirt also.

She leaned her head back again closed her eyes. I could feel her pussy stop convulsing just as she said "He's staring at my tits watching me cum!"

In shock, I watched as she reached up to grab both of her boobs and squeezed them in pleasure, then quickly pulled down the front of her tank-top and bra, completely exposing herself. She thrust her body forward, digging her ass deeper into me, getting another inch of my cock inside of her. Her motion shoved her breasts into the guys in front of us. Reaching out for her, I grabbed the lower half of both breasts and pulled her back towards me, tweaking her rock-hard nipples and squeezing her boobs together making for an awesome view.

This sent her over the edge again, as I heard her scream out her pleasure, her pussy squeezing my cock harder than ever. She had not cum this hard in ages, and I closed my eyes, savoring the way her pussy felt shuddering and convulsing on me. She stopped moving after about 10 seconds, and I couldn't stand the inaction. Savagely pulling her hips back, I thrusted deeper and deeper into her hot pussy, fueled by feeling her cum coating my cock and running down onto my balls.

Her hands flew back and stopped me, and from out of a haze I heard her telling me to stop and she couldn't take anymore. A sudden coolness surrounded my cock and that got my attention. I opened my eyes to look down and found what I had dreaded -- she had pulled off of me and turned around. Her shirt was still only covering half of her boobs. Her eyes were wild and her face was red in the aftermath of her orgasm.

"I'm sorry babe, I can't take any more. Please. I will make it up to you, I hate to leave you hanging, but you have to give me a minute."

Breathing raggedly, my cock was still twitching in need, pressing up against the front of her skirt. My desire was raging, but I had to let her take a breather. It was the effort of the century as I reluctantly tried to put my cock away as she fixed her clothes. The little head was not as understanding as my big head, I could still feel it pulsing in need trapped under the waistband of my shorts.

Karen's composure was returning, but she still had that wild look in her eyes.

"We need to move. Go that way" was all she would say.

Leaving the few people who had a clue what had just happened, we shoved through about 50 yards before stopping for a breather.

Standing facing me, she cuddled up against me for a few minutes. With a sly grin, she pulled my head close and said "Well finally someone noticed. And you got to see and play with my boobs too. Happy now?"

"Kind of, but you left me hanging. And don't tell me it was all for me, you liked it too."

"Sorry babe, I will make it up to you. But this was kind of a fantasy of mine. To get fucked and scream out when I came, and to do it around people that couldn't do anything about it."

As we stood talking, the crowd was still moving as usual, and I noticed that Karen was making us move slowly off to the side a little further. She stopped after about 10 feet further and I saw her look around as if she was looking for the right surrounding.

She turned around without warning, putting her back up against me again, and pulled my arms around her. It just so happened that both of my hands were on her boobs, and she pressed them in place as if telling me to not move them away.

Leaning her head back to me again she said "How about helping with another fantasy? Seeing how I owe you one, this will be good for both of us."

My smile was all the answer she needed. Just like before, she put her arms behind her and unzipped my shorts and took out my cock, stroking it between our bodies. This time though, it did not take long for me to jump to full size. While my cock was enjoying her hands, I took the time to look around. Instead of guys around us, this time it was mostly girls and only a few guys.

Karen turned to face me, lifting the front of her skirt as she got closer, pushing my aching shaft between her legs and put the head of my cock against her wet pussy. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders she kissed my neck and talked to me while she slowly moved her hips back and forth, sliding her wetness up and down my throbbing cock.

"Sorry, but this one doesn't involve fucking. I want to suck you off where these people can see us but not do anything about it. I want to make these girls jealous over the cock I get to enjoy, and the guys will be jealous over how good I am at eating your cock."

Pulling her head back to gauge my reaction, she laughed at the look on my face.

Wagging my finger at her, she came closer so I could tell her "This is more exposed than before babe."

"Yes" she replied, "but it's also going to be a lot quicker. But don't worry, I will make it good."

She smiled and nodded her head as she started to back away. Putting my hand on the back of her head I pulled her close again. "You owe me more than just a quick blowjob, so your mouth had better work some magic."

Even in the low light I could see her face turning red as she mentally prepared herself to suck me off when there were a dozen people within arm's reach. Following her gaze, I saw that the closest 4 people were all females. With one last quick glance, she stepped away to stand by my side, letting my cock bounce out into full view. Letting it hang out just long enough for the closest two girls to notice and gasp in shock, she bent over at the waist and grabbed the shaft to point at her face. Making an 'O' with her mouth she slowly lowered her face onto me, slowly pulling in inch by inch.

To help with balance, I spread my feet a little, then held onto the back of her head with one hand. Seeing an opening, my other hand worked down her shoulder to her chest and into her shirt, stopping only when my hand was full.

True to her word, she was doing her damnedest to give it her all, and I swear that if I had not been paying attention it would have been over in ten seconds. Karen's eyes were closed, and the look on her face was one of pure passion. Copying her, I closed my eyes, focusing on the feelings of her mouth taking me as deep as she could, and her hand massaging my balls. My eyes only opened when her head pulled back so she could breathe, trailing two strands of saliva connecting her lips to the throbbing purple head of my cock. Looking around briefly, I saw the crowd Karen wanted seemed to be enjoying the show. Two girls came in much closer, blocking the view from other people.

She saw this also and I caught a quick smile as her head went back down on me. Just as I got adjusted to her rhythm, she stopped again and stood up straight. She moved in front of me and squatted down, holding on to my hips for balance. This position allowed for her audience to get a little closer, and I noticed that a guy appeared behind one of the female watchers, holding on to her hips, rocking her into his crotch. Another girl got on her knees beside Karen, getting a closer view and maybe wishing to help.

Karen looked up at me, and it's a view I won't forget any time soon. The head of my cock disappearing between her lips, with her head far enough back to see her mostly-covered boobs on either side, and her free hand up her skirt, stroking her clit rapidly, her eyes half shut in ecstasy. Watching me for my reaction, she bobbed her head up and down as she moaned with the pleasure she was giving both of us. Her moans stuttered as her hand between her legs fluttered at a fevered pace. Almost forgetting about her mouthful of cock, she cried out in pleasure as she came on her fingers, her eyes rolling back in her head as her body lightly convulsed.

Just then the crowd surged yet again, and pushed bodies all around us. My hands flew to the sides of Karen's head to hold her still, and feeling the crush of bodies pressing us from all directions, I could not hold out any longer. One last push came from someone accidentally stepping backwards into Karen, driving her all the down onto my cock, further than she had ever gone before. The feeling of constriction as my cock hit the entrance to her throat was so intense I could not block the from my stomach through my thighs locking up and transferring all their energy into cumming like I never have before.

An instant before the first jet of cum left me, I felt my cock swell one last time and Karen backed off and I could feel the suction of her mouth, willing me into spurting, pulling it from deep within me. It felt like I was cumming for an hour, every stream felt so good it hurt. My hands were like iron, holding her head in place as I gave up my essence to her waiting mouth. Somehow I knew she was trying to swallow everything I gave, but in our shared bliss some got away.

The sea of bodies was holding me up, almost all the energy had been pulled from my legs and they didn't work quite right. It seemed that I was being supported by several girls, and Karen's help was all guys. They helped Karen stand and leaned her against me. She recovered first, and while I saw her move I didn't know what was going on until she bent over again and sucked my softening cock into her mouth again. Almost out of instinct, I reached under to hold her breast and found a couple large wet spots of thick warm cum making their way down into her bra. I just ignored that as I massaged her soft breast, rubbing in the cum like it was a lotion.

12