Concerto To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached and supported a buttock and knelt to kiss her as deeply and as passionately as he ever had. Her juices tasted like wine and blood and his tasted like pineapples. Their mouths pressed harder and their tongues explored deeper. He felt himself build with excruciating pressure. He was afire with his natural mission. Suddenly, with one deep thrust of his tongue he drove the deepest he had ever been into her and fired a massive torrent of sperm onto the doorway to her uterus, his essence coursed into her in long, repeated highly pressured jets, each carrying his thick, seed laden sperm into her in greater charges. His knees drove into the mattress, seeking even greater depth. Cum, Cum, CUM. His spasms continued long after he knew he was drained. She gasped and clung to him tightly as if for her very life. They both collapsed in exhaustion, his penis still buried deeply within her. His balls felt fully drained as if squeezed totally empty. She had a strange full feeling and the sensation on her anus of a syrupy warm liquid. They stayed for a long moment wrapped around each other in sweet and peace filled after glow.

Moira smiled at her sweet lover and whispered into his ear, “You know this isn’t over yet. Not until I say so”. He surveyed his intensely beautiful and glistening goddess and could not utter a word.

“My, this bed sure did get the worst of it”, Moira remarked. “We’ll simply have to do something about it.” She half pushed him off the bed, got up and gathered a newly cleaned and warm set of pink flannel sheets and pillowcases. Setting them aside, she left the bed to refresh.

She put her hand on her belly and said, “I’m so sticky now I need another bath. Want to join me? This time we’ll use my bath beads. You’ll find out why we women like them so much.” Liam smiled but said nothing.

She entered the bathroom and drew a very warm bath and added the heather scented oil beads. They melted and made small bubbles, releasing the headily aromatic oils that shimmered on top of the water. The room blossomed with fragrance. She added a small amount of lilac essential oil, stepped into the soft warm waters, lay in them and summoned her beloved.

Liam arrived and entered the tub and sat across from Moira. Her glistening white orbs almost floated, the nipples already standing high, erect and pleading for succor. The oils glistened off Liam’s muscles and made them even more godlike. The beautiful member, already engorged, glowed.

Moira took a sponge, filled it with the liquid and proceeded to massage the sweet fragrance onto Liam’s chest and abdomen, his neck his arms and thighs. She guided him around and, in long circular motions, bathed his neck, his back and then his buttocks. She reached under him and finished with a deft squeeze of his sac. Liam shuddered with delight, his penis already high, hard and set for more lovemaking.

He turned, took the sponge from Moira and began to do her long beautiful neck, then her arms. He squeezed the liquid onto her breasts, softly massaging them. He took each nipple in his mouth and sucked it clean. Afterward he sponged her stomach and then slowly and broadly massaged her lower belly. He finally reached her sweet parts and feathered her mons, her labias, down her vagina, one finger slightly entering it and sliding slowly up to and across he clitoris. He turned her and then did her back. She could feel his hardness touch against it.

Face to face they kissed long and deeply. Moira was now on top of Liam. She kneeled, mounted him and effortlessly guided his penis deeply within her and started to rock back and forth. She reached down and started to stimulate her clitoris. She breathed rapidly and heavily. His breathing also became more labored. She wanted him all the way into her to shower her with all he had. Each orgasm she captured was more intense than the last.

Finally, he sort of jerked and bucked and came hard and long into her, pumping, with each long spurt, directly onto her willing cervix. He felt totally and completely emptied. Liam gently lifted Moira off him, embraced her and they held onto each other for what seemed an eternity of nirvana, They uttered soft sweet words of love into each other’s ears. Spent, they climbed out of the tub and dried each other off. They dressed and went downstairs.

Nine months to the day later, Moira, Liam in attendance, delivered a set of beautiful blonde twin girls. They had green eyes and their features startlingly favored Moira’s.

In two years would they try for another? Time could only tell.

12