Concerts at the Pier

Story Info
Playing on a boat in the marina.
6.4k words
4.56
25.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbKann
BarbKann
520 Followers

Back in 2005, the summer before I met my second husband, I used to go to the free concerts at the pier at the Everett Marina on Thursday nights. Sometimes I would go with a girlfriend, but usually I went alone. It was a nice way to unwind after work, sit by the water, have a beer, and listen to some pretty good music. I also met a couple guys there that summer. At the time I wasn't looking for anything serious. I was no stranger to casual sex, (that's how I met my first husband), and that's all I was interested in right now.

The first guy I met was just a one-time thing, and I ended up fucking him in the back of his SUV in the parking lot. Keep in mind that it stays light out until around 10:00 PM in the summer here in Washington, so it was much more exciting than it sounds. The concert started around 7:00. They only last an hour to an hour and a half. I had been there for an hour or so and was on my third beer when the band started playing. After a couple songs this rather tall man sits down next to me and hands me another beer, then introduces himself, (I don't even remember what his name was). I accepted the drink and we tried to chat a little, but the music was too loud. He suggested we take a walk.

He took my hand and pulled me up from my seat. I held onto his hand as we walked, and held my beer bottle with the other. We made some small talk as we walked toward the water. He moved his hand around my waist, sliding up and rubbing my back every so often. I wonder if he noticed I didn't have a bra on under my t-shirt.

Well I didn't want to beat around the bush, so I stopped and leaned back against the railing, looked him in the eyes seductively, and started licking and sucking on the neck of my beer bottle like it was a cock. He must have understood my innuendo because he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearby brick enclosure for the dumpster near one of the restaurants, there he unzipped his shorts. I dropped to my knees, pulled his cock out and started licking it from the base to the tip. Then I slid my lips over his knob and slowly slid down as far as I could. He was average in length, so I had all but an inch or so in my mouth. Then I started bobbing up and down. As I was sucking his cock, he lifted my t-shirt up until it was bunched in my armpits, with my breasts on full display. As I was sucking I started pinching my exposed nipples, turning me on even more. I was really getting into it, focusing on the dick in my mouth and my building arousal. After a few minutes of sucking his cock, we were interrupted. A Latino guy walked into the enclosure with a couple bags of trash to throw away. The guy I was sucking pulled his cock out of my mouth and zipped up his shorts before I even knew we weren't alone. I stood up wondering what was wrong. That's when I noticed we had a spectator, and I realized my boobs were still out. I pulled my shirt down and we walked away. In hindsight, I should have asked the intruder if I could suck him off too.

My new friend suggested we go to his truck, since I was horny and hadn't had any attention yet I quickly agreed. As soon as he slid into the backseat I told him to get his shorts off. I slid down my shorts and panties, kicked off my sandals, picked them up and crawled into the truck with him.

I went down on him again. It only took a moment to get him back to a full erection. I then sat up, straddled him with my knees on the seat, and slid my pussy down on his cock. As I started to get a good rhythm going he lifted my t-shirt up again, taking it clear off this time. I was bouncing on his cock at a good rate for several minutes. He played with my breasts the whole time, rubbing, pinching, sucking, etc. I had my eyes closed as I was building to a decent orgasm, bouncing harder and faster on the cock below me. I moaned loudly as it hit me. I kept grinding on his cock as my pussy contracted over and over, trying to milk as much as I could from my climax.

As my orgasm subsided I opened my eyes, and realized there were people walking through the parking lot. We hadn't noticed the music had stopped and the concert was over. I don't really know how much we were seen. His windows were slightly tinted in back, but it was still light outside and we could also be seen through the windshield, though only my bare backside would have been visible unless someone was up close. I couldn't see my shirt anywhere. He must have tossed it on the floor when he took it off. We decided it would be best to just keep still and wait for the crowd to leave. I was still naked straddling his lap, with his somehow still hard cock firmly lodged inside me.

It only took about ten minutes for the parking lot to pretty well clear out. I massaged the cock inside me, clenching and releasing my pussy muscles the whole time, and grinding back and forth a little, keeping him hard. I knew I wasn't going to cum again, so I slid off his cock, bent over on my hands and knees on the seat and started sucking again. I had had my orgasm and wanted to return the favor. I didn't even think about my bare ass and pussy being visible through the side window with my butt almost up against the glass. I sucked the cock in my mouth for another minute or two until he pushed my head down and started cumming in my mouth. I kept the suction up until he stopped squirting, and swallowed it all down. I sat up and started looking for my clothes. That's when I saw the Middle Eastern guy watching us from the Jeep parked next to us, with a big smile on his face. I just smiled back. What else could I do?

Unfortunately I had to get out of the truck to get dressed. My shirt had ended up on the floor in the front seat, my shorts and panties on the floor in back. I got out completely naked, bent down to get my clothes, and got dressed between the two trucks. The guy in the Jeep had already seen my ass and pussy up close, so I didn't think watching me get dressed would be a big deal. Also he was kind of cute. The Jeep guy thanked me for the show and drove away. I just walked to my car and went home.

It was a couple weeks before I went to the Marina again. It was a really warm afternoon, so I opted for a light, short skirt, and a nice, loose, tank top. The skirt came to just above my knees, so I figured I could go without panties. The tank top was dark colored, so I skipped the bra as well.

I arrived a little later than I usually do, so it was already crowded and the seating area was full. I grabbed a beer from the sandwich shop and stood drinking it just outside their back door, facing the stage. I was only there a few minutes when I heard a voice from behind me say, "Hey, nice seeing you again". It was the Middle Eastern guy from the Jeep, with a big grin on his face.

He introduced himself as Tony. He was a only a year younger than me, and was in pretty good shape. We chatted a little, as much as we could with the music playing. He told me he was originally from Pakistan and had move to the U.S. years ago to attend college. Eventually he asked me to dance. We danced for a couple of reggae songs, brushing against each other a little. After that, I was getting a little warm and wanted another beer. Tony suggested we walk out to his boat. Apparently he lived on a boat moored here in the marina.

We walked to the G-dock gate. He unlocked it and we walked down the ramp to the pier. We walked way out, almost to the end, to where Tony's boat was parked. It was pretty good sized. He said it was a twenty-eight footer with a fly bridge, whatever that meant. I just know it was pretty tall. It had a deck area at the back, behind the cabin, with a couple patio chairs, and a barbecue mounted to the railing. Inside the cabin it was plenty high, enough to stand up easily, with a small kitchen, a sink, fridge, TV, large bed on one side, and a small table with two seats on the other. It had another bed down in the room in the very front, and a little bathroom in between that and the kitchen. It was rather nice.

He offered me a seat on the deck and brought me a beer. We talked for a bit, until a bunch of ducks swam up to the back of his boat. He said that he feeds them a lot and grabbed a bag of bread. I'm a big animal lover, so of course I wanted to feed them. The rail, or frame, or whatever you call it, around the back of the boat came to just about knee height. The water level was lower than the deck we were standing on, so I really had to bend over at the waist to reach the ducks. I should have just gotten down on my knees. In the process of feeding them I guess my skirt rode up quite a bit exposing my entire ass, and my tank top slid up exposing both breasts. I didn't really notice until I felt Tony's hands cup my ass cheeks. I was a little tipsy and stood up a little too quickly, leaning back into Tony. In doing so, my tank top was stuck between us, still above my big boobs. Tony's hands quickly moved from my butt to my tits, and he started rubbing gently, lightly squeezing my nipples. At that point someone across the water wolf whistled, that's when we noticed people were watching us. I was a little embarrassed, and buzzed enough to be turned on. I pulled my tank top off the rest of the way and dropped it on the deck. Tony kept his hands busy on my boobs, as he started lightly kissing the side of my neck, just below my ear. That spot always makes me horny, and wet. I needed to fuck this guy soon.

Tony suggested we go up to the bridge. He said it was higher than most every boat around, and a little more private. Of course he had me go first up the ladder, so he could take in the view. I lifted my skirt up as I climbed, just to tease him, probably the guy that whistled too. Tony followed with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. You could see everything around us from up there. It was quite a nice view. We were probably 20 feet above the water. We could still be seen, but only the upper part of our bodies if we were sitting because of the rail, or whatever it's called. Also we were in the shade now because of the canopy over the top. It had an L-shaped couch at the back and side next to where I came up the ladder, and a spinning chair in the middle, right behind the steering wheel.

I sat on the couch section toward the side of the boat. Tony sat in the center chair. We talked, drank, and laughed for a while, me still topless. The sun had finally set, but it wasn't dark yet. I made my move. I got on my knees in front of Tony and unzipped his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock sprang right out. It looked like a good size, even while only semi hard. I ran my tongue around the head, then slid my lips down a bit and sucked him into my mouth. As he started to firm up I started sliding my mouth up and down on his cock. After a only minute or so, he slid forward, pushing his cock between my breasts. I had learned some guys like tit fucking from my time with Marco, so I pushed my boobs together around his cock and let Tony push his cock in and out of the crease. His cock was a strong seven inches now, and nicely thick. After a few more minutes I grabbed Tony's hands and put them on my boobs in place of my own. I needed to touch myself. I undid the line of buttons down the front of my skirt and pulled it off.

As Tony held my boobs together and fucked them, I started rubbing my clit, and eventually slid two fingers into my very wet pussy. I moaned a little and told Tony I wanted him to fuck me. He lifted me up and had me lean forward over the steering wheel, then he slid his cock into me from behind. He started pounding into me pretty fast, sliding all the way out with just the head in, then slamming all the way back in on every stroke, all the while kneading my breasts and pinching both nipples. I built quickly to a nice orgasm and moaned a little louder than I should have. Tony quickly put one hand over my mouth and pulled back until he was again sitting, and I was sitting on his lap, his cock still inside me. After my orgasm subsided, I got up, turned around to face him, and lowered myself back onto his cock. Now I could hold onto his shoulders and bounce on his cock easily. I pulled Tony's shirt off as I fucked him. We were completely naked, me bouncing on a cock, in the middle of the marina before dark. I don't know if anyone could see what we were doing, and I didn't really care.

I leaned back against the steering wheel, putting myself in a more visible position, if anyone was looking, and kept right on bouncing on his cock. Tony pinched and pulled on my nipples as I rode him. We fucked like that for a good fifteen minutes longer, until Tony grabbed my hips and started thrusting up into me. I knew he was getting close and I wanted to taste him. I lifted myself off his cock, turned the chair and him around to face the back of the boat. I stayed standing with my legs spread and bent at the waist, opening myself up to anyone that might be watching, and took his cock back into my mouth. I bobbed hard and fast, making my tits swing around like crazy, until Tony finally tensed up and started squirting into my waiting mouth. I sucked hard, until his spasms stopped, and swallowed every drop of his warm cum. Then I stayed standing and just leaned back against the dashboard.

We chatted for another half hour or so. I decided I had better get home. It was still a work night. We exchanged numbers, just in case. We got dressed, and Tony walked me out to my car.

It was another few weeks before I hooked up with Tony again. I met a girlfriend at the marina for the concert this time. We enjoyed the music and had a few drinks. I didn't see Tony, but I called him before the show was over. He said he was hanging out with a friend at the Woodfire Grill. When the concert was over I walked to the restaurant and found Tony and his friend sitting at the bar. He introduced me to his friend Damon. He was a little shorter than Tony, and was considerably younger. I would guess he was in his late twenties. We had a couple more drinks, and then made our way out to Tony's boat. It was almost 10:00 PM and starting to get dark.

We headed up to the fly bridge. Damon sat in the spinning chair, Tony and I on the little couch. Tony had his arm around my back, rubbing up and down gently, while I had one hand rubbing his leg up to his shorts. I wasn't sure if I was going to get any action tonight with Tony's friend hanging around, but I didn't have to wait long to find out.

As Tony was rubbing my back he unzipped my dress all the way down to my waist. We all kept talking like nothing was happening. Then his hand slid into the open back of my dress. He started just rubbing his hand up and down my bare skin, and then started sliding his hand up my far side, working his way forward toward my breast. I was wearing a knee length, sleeveless, light sun dress that zipped up in back, of course without any underwear. As Tony's hand started touching the side of my boob, the strap over my shoulder slid off, and that side of my dress started to droop, exposing the top of my breast. Then Tony pulled the other strap off with his other hand, allowing the dress to slide lower on both sides. He then pushed the dress down until the top of both of my nipples were showing. I pulled my arms free and let the dress fall to my waist.

As I sat there topless, we kept chatting like all was normal, though I could see Damon had a bulge growing in his shorts. I slid my hand up Tony's leg and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. He was casually playing with my nipples while we all talked. I finally said I needed to suck someones cock. With that, both the guys unzipped and pulled out their erections. It seemed both guys wanted to play. I hadn't done anything with two guys at the same time since I sucked my first pair of cocks and lost my virginity to the same two boys back in Iowa, but I was all for a threesome. I leaned over and kissed the head of Tony's cock, then stood up and let my dress fall to the floor. I leaned over to Damon and took his cock in my mouth. He was about average in size, but had an above average mushroom head, maybe two inches across. As I sucked the cock in front of me, I could feel Tony's hands grab my ass, a moment later his cock slid into my wet pussy. Damon stood up and started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, while Tony did the same in my pussy. I heard the two of them high-five each other as all three of us stood there, me bent over in the middle, getting fucked in both ends.

Somewhere during this I noticed some flashes through my closed eyelids. I looked back to see Tony taking pictures of me sucking Damon's cock. I started making a show of licking the mushroom head, and taking it in my mouth. I'm sure he took a few pictures of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy too. Then Damon took the camera and was taking pictures of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth from all different angles, even a few from between his legs. I wonder if Tony's cock could be seen sliding into my pussy from that angle?

The two of them fucked me like that for maybe ten minutes, long enough for me to cum once, before they decided to switch ends. Both of them pulled out of me. Tony sat down on the side of the couch. They had me get on my hands and knees on the couch, with my ass facing the opening for the ladder. Tony pulled my head toward his lap, while Damon slid into my pussy from behind. That mushroom head on his cock felt really good, like a golf ball on a broomstick sliding inside me. I slid my mouth over Tony's cock and started sucking again, tasting my own juices. He pinched one of my nipples with one hand, while pressing my head down further on his cock with the other. Damon had both hands cupping my ass while thrusting into me. Then he started rubbing a finger around my asshole. A minute or two later I felt something wet drip onto my rosebud. before he started pushing his finger in.

This was different. Damon kept pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, while his finger was doing the same to my asshole, all while Tony was holding my head down, pumping his cock up into my mouth. Then Damon pulled his finger out and started pressing something bigger into my ass. His cock never left my pussy, so I guessed it was his thumb. At that moment I came hard. I could feel my juices starting to run down my legs. I tensed up and I started moaning around Tony's cock in my mouth. As my convulsions subsided, my whole body relaxed and I went limp. When I went limp Tony was still pressing my head down, which forced my mouth further onto his cock. With his next thrust he went into my throat. I was still in the afterglow of my orgasm and couldn't do anything to stop him. Luckily he only lasted for a couple more strokes, and he started cumming just as I was able to lift my head again. I kept sucking until he finished and swallowed his warm treat.

I pulled my mouth off Tony's cock and just laid my head on his lap. Damon was still fucking me, and pumping his whole thumb into my ass. I just moaned for the next few minutes, until Damon started fucking me faster. I knew he was getting close, and told him not to cum inside me. He pumped hard for a few more strokes, then pulled his cock and thumb out of me. I then felt the head of his cock push up against my asshole, just as his hot cum started spurting out. He held himself tight enough against me that I could feel some of his hot jizz being forced into my butt. The warm fluid seeping into my ass felt kind of good, so I pushed back against him a little to try and get more cum inside. It was slippery enough to lube me up, and with his constant pressure forward, and my pushing back, plus my relaxed state, my asshole opened up and that big head just popped in. At that moment I came again! He kept pushing slowly, until I felt his entire cock was inside my ass. Then he just held still, as I felt his cock still twitching, and I could feel more of his hot cum being deposited inside me. He didn't pull out until his cock went limp and shrank down again. While not painful, it was an interesting sensation. Damon had just cum in my ass, and I liked it! Too bad he didn't get some pictures of his cock buried in my asshole.

BarbKann
BarbKann
520 Followers
12