Conclusion of an Online Love affair

Story Info
Girl meets guy online, but he's a player.
3.8k words
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there, listening to the waves of the lake, sipping on her wine. It was all so quiet and peaceful, but her mind was racing. How could he know she was there, but not come and see her? Where was he, what was he doing? Or worse, did she even matter to him in the first place?

She had to get out of there, go on a walk or something, clear her head in the northshore breeze. She grabbed her sweater, checked to make sure her sister was sleeping, and slowly closed the door behind her. Outside the hotel, she started to walk the boardwalk, trying to run all of their conversations through her head. Six weeks of constant talking and laughing. So many things in common. Did she miss something? There were a few red flags, but nothing that his explanations didn't make sense for. Damn he was good! A very good liar. A player. She opened up so many doors to him, doors she swore she would keep closed and locked forever, she told him everything. He promised it would always be between them only, but was that just another lie? God, who else knows her secrets now?! Of course the worst of it was that she genuinely cared for him. Almost even loved him. She had told him she did, but she never really felt it until he was gone. She was no horrible person, would never hurt anyone intentionally, she didn't deserve to be treated like this, betrayed like this. But she had been.

She noticed she had taken the turn to the lighthouse, and suddenly stopped. This is where they first met. Where all those butterflies came that she hadn't felt in years. They had hugged, and she didn't want to let him go. Finally, maybe a piece of happiness! He was taller than she had imagined, skinnier too. He was sexy as hell. She turned back the other way though now, because the lighthouse brought back too many memories, too many feelings. She shuffled along, hitting the sand and pebbles beneath her feet. There were just a few other people walking the boardwalk, couples mostly. Some you could tell were rushing up to their rooms to be alone, others were just simply holding hands, enjoying their time together. She imagined walking with him like that. Once they passed, she found a tear rolling down her cheek. Then another, and another. She stopped to sit on some rocks that made a wall in front of the lake, and it all came pouring out of her. All the sadness, the anger, the hurt, the lonely nights she now lives with. She missed his voice, the way he would pretend not to be looking at her when he really was, the way his eyes smiled, the way he held her, his kisses. Oh, enough of this! Does he deserve any more of your tears after what he's put you through? She wiped her eyes and her face and angrily got off the rock. Asshole.

Now, instead of the sadness, she had to walk off her anger, so she kept going the opposite way of the hotel. She remembered there was a small beach on the other end of the park. She'll just walk there and back, before her sister wakes up and starts to worry. Her mind wandered to him again...his laugh was contagious, he made her smile every day, even in her dreams. They sent pictures to each other, nothing intimate, just their smiling faces, each knowing the other was missed. He gave her songs to express his feelings (God, did THOSE even mean anything?), songs she couldn't bring herself to listen to now. "You don't have to throw back your pretty pink lemonade shooter and lean a little closer..hmmmmmm...You don't have to keep me falling like this But it'd sure be cool of you did". She never should have confessed her feelings for him.

"Hey there." A voice coming from the side of her in the distance. She knew that deep, sultry voice. He came out of the darkness with his hands in his shorts pockets. She couldn't find anything to say, let alone her own voice, so she stared at him, confused. Where did he come from?

"Figured you'd be down here somewhere." How? Was he following her? No, because she never told him what hotel, or even what part of the city.

"How...?" She couldn't even ask him.

"Cuz I know you, remember?" he giggled. God she missed him.

"What are you doing out here?" she finally asked, somewhat with an attitude.

"I told you, I knew I'd find you."

"What do you want? Why you lookin for me?"

"Cuz I wanna talk to you." Well good for him. She'd been trying to talk to him for a few weeks getting nowhere, now HE'S ready?

"Well what do you want? I gotta get back."

"No you don't." He was right. "We both know your sister is up there sleeping, and IF she wakes up, she'll just think you're out looking for me."

"Well aren't you cocky?" He grinned, and it almost made her smile too.

"Listen," he said, "I know I...ahh...hurt you and all, and I just wanted you to hear it from me that...I'm sorry."

"Could've wrote that in an email or something." she replied.

"Ya," he sighed, still with his hands in his pockets, "But then I wouldn't have been able to see that sexy ass of yours, and you know how I like that sexy ass of yours."

She smiled. Either he really WAS full of himself, or he could still make her laugh. Like magic. She looked up at him, and almost started crying. She wanted to ask him so many questions. When, why, how many others?

He walked closer to her, but she took a few steps back. "Now you know better than that," he said, as he came up to her and pulled her face up with his hands so she was looking right at him.

"I do love you," he shrugged, "Guess it just wasn't our time."

"Well you made sure of that, didn't you?" she almost barked at him. She stepped away again and wiped one single tear from her cheek. "I'm sorry, I don't wanna fight." she said.

"We never did, and we're not gonna start now," he told her. Holding her face in his hands again, he repeated himself, "I do love you, my sweet rose, and I am sorry." She knew this was it. All the closure she would ever get, had come down to this single moment. No questions asked, no questions answered. She hung her head and grabbed the waistline of his denim shorts. Don't leave, she whispered to herself. They stood there like that only for a second, until he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. "My rose," he kept saying it over again. She realized now she was crying.

She let go first and quickly took the sleeves of her sweater to her face. By damn, the last thing he saw of her was gonna be her smiling face. With his hands still on her shoulders, he looked at her. Oh no, she thought to herself, don't you do it. Don't make this worse. He did. He kissed her. Ever so softly, their lips barely touching, but she could feel it, she could feel his lips brush hers. Damn it! Ok, that was just a goodbye kiss. Everything's fine, just stay on your feet. You can collapse when he leaves.

He looked at her, pierced his lips like he was gonna say something else, but didn't. She tried to give him a fake smile, like she would be alright now, but knew it would still take time getting over him. He turned to walk away. Again that whisper in her head, please don't leave.

He stopped and turned around to look at her again. What now, she thought, we were doin so good with this goodbye thing, I can't do it again, now you HAVE to go. She felt like her heart was being tortured. As if something were wrong, confusing her, he marched back towards her and kissed her. Kissed her good. She could feel the butterflies all come back to her stomach, her legs getting weak once again. He stopped and simply said, "I can't let you go." He kissed her passionately, their lips pierced together so hard, then his tongue, ever so gently circling her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him, and he lifted her up into his.

"Don't start...," was all she could say.

"Too late," he stated. Gees, just like him to say that!

They kept kissing, as if they were next to a nuclear bomb and the world was about to end. Then he gently laid her down on the sand, and started kissing her neck. She wanted to say his name, tell him to stop, but she couldn't. She wanted this. She wanted him. Even if it was only once. Even for a goodbye. She wiggled out of her sweater, and he slowed down. HE wanted to remember every minute of making love to her. He slowly pulled her tank top away and kissed her breast, licked her nipple, before going to the other and doing the same. He went back up her neck with his tongue and placed it in her mouth. He was such a good kisser. Not too hard with his lips everywhere, like a high schooler getting some for the first time.

They sat up briefly as she reached to take his shirt off. He started to only lift hers, before she took it off herself. He stared at her for a second, and in that second, she thought this was a joke, like she was getting punked or something, and he was gonna laugh and take off running. "God, you're beautiful," he said, as he kissed her some more, before going down to her chest. He touched her and caressed her like no one before him. His hair was long, and it felt good, in some sort of weird way, to finally run her fingers through it. He licked her stomach and her back arched, so he slid his hand up her breasts, to softly touch her cheek, and she relaxed back down.

They kissed and enjoyed each other like this for quite some time. She could hear footsteps in the distance every once in a while, but for once, she didn't care. She wasn't scared.

He gazed in her eyes at some point, as if to ask her if she was ready. She was. He slowly undid the button on her jeans. Her heart took a leap, knowing he was going to see every part of her now, yet excitement lurked over her. He kissed her belly button, which made her smile, then with one lick, went from her stomach, as far down as to the top of her panties. He took each side of her pants and pulled them off of her, panties included. He stood up, and took off his shorts, and threw both pairs off to the side of them. He seemed to lay on her at first, hugging her, then commenced to kissing her, and her body, from mouth and down.

He placed his hands on her waist, and kissed her hips, down her legs a little, and then to her inner thigh. He rolled her over and repeated this act, including kissing and nuzzling his face in her bottom. He rolled her back over, and she sat up on him, and they sat there, just like that, holding each other. She looked up at the moon, gave a little thank you, an extra hug, and she laid him down. As to her, she kissed his body from top to bottom. Finally, she got to run her hands over his chest, got to place her hands on his small, tight butt, and finally, simply, saw all of him. She ran her fingers slowly up and down his thighs, then, in surprise to both of them, placed her mouth over his penis. It felt as good to her as it did to him. She moved her tongue all around, and then would take it fully for a minute, him never knowing what she'd do next. Through his moans, she figured out what he liked best, and sometimes would make him wait for it. She could feel his big hands run all across her back, and she tried to focus there, because she didn't want to forget what it felt like to be touched by him.

As his moans became more often, she stopped and slowly kissed up his body, especially his chest and shoulders. She ran her fingers up and down as far as she could reach on him before he grabbed her and put her on her back. He smiled at her, and went right down to her inner thighs again, though he didn't stay there long. She felt his tongue in between her legs, and she immediately groaned in pleasure. His tongue went all over her. On top of her, on her sides, and even inside her. He licked her clit slowly, and when she thought she was gonna cum, stopped him. "Not yet," she whispered. He smiled at her again, and continued eating her out. Oh, she was gonna cum, she knew it, but she didn't want it to be over. She tried to hold it in, but when he softly told her not to, she let go. Her juices flowed, and she let out this exasperating, almost sigh of relief. Though to her astonishment, he didn't stop. He buried his tongue and his mouth inside her already incredibly wet pussy, and continued the act, even lifting her legs higher. She tried to hit him on the shoulder to get him to stop, because she knew from experience she would soon start to laugh out loud. He must have gotten the point, because he slowed down fast, but didn't stop completely.

"I wanna make you cum again," he said.

She kind of laughed and replied, "Good luck with that. Can't get me twice."

"Challenge accepted," he said. Oh, now she remembered all those so-called challenges he would try to take her up on. She laughed.

"No," she said, "I want you to." Seemed only fair. So she climbed on top of his lap, and gently put his hard cock inside her. They slowly began to move, her hips this way, his hips that way. They found their rhythm, and put their arms around each other. She buried her head in his neck, she was so comfortable with him, it felt so good, and everything seemed to go exactly right. Nothing wrong with placements, movements, does this, does that, do you like...nothing. It was perfect. Even the romantics of being lakeside under the moon was perfect.

Not done yet, he laid her down, and did her missionary style. She just saw the simplicity of holding him in her arms, while his cock moved in and out of her. Sure, it felt amazing, but she just wanted to remember his eyes, his touch, and the sound of his breathing. As she was drifting into these thoughts, he flipped her onto her knees, got underneath her, and started to lick her again. "Seemed a little dry," he told her. She could see his head just moving, and felt every feeling she could down there. She moved her knees down to the sand and sat on his face. Oh, what a feeling! She was holding him down now, almost powerful, not letting him go until she was ready.

"Come on baby, do it again," he breathed.

"No, I can't again. It's your turn," He stopped, and she could picture the look on his face. Alright, she thought to herself, it's not about fair. Just enjoy! "Ok ok," she said. He started again, and she relaxed. She got off her knees and went into a splits move on his face. They both groaned at the excitement. She let him go for another minute, then slowly sat up, looking at him as if to ask what was next.

He smiled in a sly way, and took her hand, leading her out to the water. It was so cold as her feet and legs hit! She couldn't believe she was doing this, thinking about the steaming hot shower she'd have to take upstairs just to warm up. As he grabbed her and held her body close to his though, she got warm. It was like being wrapped in a warm comforter, and he just held her for a while, occasionally swirling around in a circle. He kissed her neck, then her lips again. She loved kissing him. He was gentle, yet passionate. She wrapped her legs tighter around him in the water, even feeling him slip his dick into her from time to time, and again, said a little thank you to the One above. She was completely in sin, but for some little reason, or maybe excuse, it was worth it.

He stopped and dipped under the cold water. She was confused again until she felt his hands spread her legs and his tongue go in her. Oh my good God, she thought, how phenomenal! She knew she'd have an orgasm faster than before, but she didn't care, almost because she knew well enough now he wasn't going to stop. She was right. She came so hard, she almost screamed. She hit him on the shoulder, as to tell him, but of course he already knew. His head bobbed up and he was smiling so big. "Now I'm gonna make you squirt," he told her. Before she could reply, he was in the cold again. His tongue moved all around inside her, and then to her clit. The waves coming in somehow made it even better, until he put his finger in her pussy. This had to be the most incredible feeling she had ever felt. Nothing, and no one, had ever made her feel like this. She wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could, so she laid back on top of the blue blanket of the lake. His head came up as she did, and she watched everything he was doing. She was extremely turned on watching his tongue move across her clit and his finger moving inside her. He looked at her a time or two, but she was determined not to lose these feelings of pure pleasure and weakness.

He started to move a little faster though, and she could feel the orgasm creeping up on her. "Come on baby," he whispered. After just a few more seconds, she did. The art of squirting though, was a mystery to her. Only one other person in her life had been able to accomplish it, so the uncertainty of did she or didn't she crossed her mind. Apparently she hadn't. He kept eating her out, licking her pussy, and finger fucking her, and she was squirming so much, she thought she was the one making waves. Then it happened. The biggest, hardest orgasm of her life, she felt every fluid flow out of her, she thought she had peed. A couple little more licks, and he came up for air. He whipped his long hair back and wiped his face to get the water, and probably her, off. He was so sexy. He sort of laughed, as he noticed she wasn't moving.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," she was so out of breath and she couldn't feel any part of her body.

He picked her up and held her again, hugging her tightly. She had a feeling this was it, it was over, and the goodbye would commence. Wait though, she thought, he never came. As if to read her mind, he kissed her softly, then slowly inserted himself into her. He was big, and still hard, she thought with a smile. He started slowly to see how she would react, but after not being turned away, he went a little faster. There they were, in the cold nights lake, both sweating, as he thrusted her. Slow, fast, gentle, or hard, it didn't matter, she loved fucking him. She wished on a star it go on all night. He starts to throw his head back, moaning a little louder now. As he faces her again, he's biting his lip, and she knows he is about to cum. He does, but without a sound, he looks like he might bite his lip off. Instead, he kisses her. Hard. Lips, tongue, everywhere in her mouth. He finally seems to settle down, as do his kisses. He smiles as he looks at her. That smile she fell in love with. The one, not only with his mouth, but with his eyes.

He picks her naked body up and out of the water, running back to shore with her. He almost falls, plopping her down on her sweater they used before as a make-shift blanket. He wraps her up and rubs her arms and tries to get her warm.

"Too bad there's no fire out here," he seemed to be looking around for one.

"It's ok," she shivered.

He put his clothes back on, and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her, pulling her head down towards his shoulder. She wondered how long he'd stay. Should she start a conversation? Maybe the one she'd been trying to have with him for weeks? Probably a worthless one now, better just let all that go. Part of her even wanted to start crying because she knew he wouldn't stay long. She knew him too. She was right on the latter. He raised her head, ran his hand down the back of her head, smiled, and simply said, "My rose."

She knew that was his goodbye. That they must never speak of this wonderful night that finally had happened between them. He took his arm down and held her hand for a minute, continuing to stare at her. Her mouth started to quiver. He just shook his head no, as to tell her not to cry. She nodded in agreement. She didn't want his last memory of her to be a blubbering idiot. He stood up, still holding her hand. Then slowly he slipped to just her fingers, and then just standing next to her. He smiled at her as he slowly started to walk away. She wanted to yell at him not to go, please don't leave her, she loved him too, but nothing came out. Before he turned to go up towards the street to go home, he stopped and looked at her one last time. She thought for a moment, just under what light there was, she saw a tear in his eye. That can't be though, she thought, he doesn't cry, Mr. Macho. She decided what she saw was his love for her. No lies, no games, just them, and love.

12