Concrete Submission: Rose

Story Info
She enters a tpe relationship.
1.2k words
4.21
14.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 09/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SheRose

Everything in me was burning; the satin sheets licked my skin with their soft touch. My skin was hot, no doubt scarlet in color. I had fallen asleep with him so easily after we finished the previous night. Surprised on how soundly I slept, I slipped out of bed, leaving him to sleep alone. Half way up the basement stairs, he must have felt me leave.

"Girl, where are you going?" His gruff voice thundered through the basement in a demanding tone.

"I was just-." I trailed off, not being able to think of an appropriate answer to give to him.

"You didn't ask." He was out of bed, making his way towards me. "On your knees, little one. Do you drink coffee?" To him, I was to be on my knees even when we were not playing.

"Yes, sir." Following him up the stairs on my hands and knees was somewhat of a challenge. My knees were sore; I wasn't accustomed to crawl everywhere. At the top of the stairs, I followed him down the hallway to the kitchen and pulled myself up into a chair at a table.

"On the floor. We have things to talk about." Confused, I sat myself in the floor next to the chair while he started a pot of coffee for the two of us.

"Sir, I am lost. What do we need to talk about?" He took a seat at the chair directly in front of me.

"I feel like you are lost, do you know what you are? Or what you want to be?" He said this looking at me with such adoring eyes.

"What do you mean, sir?" He had my dedicated attention.

"Do you know what the difference between a submissive and a slave is? From everything we talked about in our emails it sounds like you prefer to live in, having a 24/7 relationship."

"Yes, sir, I am interested in that. I don't know the difference between a submissive and a slave." I felt my face flush, I was slightly embarrassed to be sitting before him, naked, and have very little knowledge of the lifestyle.

"I will tell you everything you need to know. You can't be expected to know everything from the beginning, everyone learns from someone. A submissive is a girl who submits herself, who has feelings, and limits. She sets how much authority is taken over her, she can control how much control she gives to her master. A submissive makes many choices. A slave is many steps past a submissive. It is the last step of submissive. She only makes one choice to submit. She gives everything to her master, her mind, heart, and her body. She gives her master the gift of power over her. If her master gives her an order, she cannot say no, she must give in all of herself. A slave commits to obey. While both submissive and slaves are owned and considered property, a slave is literally property. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." He was right. Maybe I am out of my league, got more than I bargained for. I don't know what I am.

"You are a submissive, with slave tendencies. You would be a phenomenal slave. Last night, you submitted without hesitation and trusted the situation. Although, I do understand that trust is earned and that does take time. I don't expect anything to become something new overnight. That takes time and practice. A decision like this, to become a slave, takes time as well. I want you to think about this clearly. You'll know if it's what you want or not."

With this, he stood to fetch the coffee. Something in me changed, it developed into something new. I could not lose last night; I wanted it so badly I could taste it. Without thinking, I was crawling after him. Reaching him, I hugged his leg, wanting to be his.

"Sir, please, this is what I want. I know this is what I want; I would be lying if I said otherwise. I feel so strongly about this, please, I want to be your slave." At this moment I looked up and found his eyes, they were focusing directly on me.

"I think you should think more, have time to reflect on yourself, find out who you are." The words left his mouth so easily, like he was reading from a script.

"Sir, please, I want this. I want to be yours. Please. I want to give myself to you, everything about me, my life; I want you to take me as your own. Train me, show me everything there is. I will do my best to obey your every order, to serve you the best way I can." I couldn't let this go.

"Begging suits you well, Carmen." It was beautiful; the first time I've heard him speak my name since I arrived. "And you did well, I wanted you to beg. I refuse to take someone for nothing, and you obviously do want this. You have the rest of the afternoon to get your clothes from your house, anything you need, bring it here." I've done it; I am going to be his.

Stooping down to my level, with such adoring compassionate eyes, he spoke to me. "Would you like sugar with your coffee?"

That morning was the beginning of my new life. He offered me a change, a new view on life, and he made me beg him for it. Begging him to take me as his slave felt more proficient than being given something for nothing. After moving all of my clothes and personal belongings from my roommate's house to his, my life forever changed. I am still the same person, but these eyes are like a mirror, I see things completely different.

Naked, sitting in his living room floor on the plush carpet, I felt overwhelmed with pride. Sir is hard for me to read, thought he seems passionate enough. Standing in front of me, sir pulled a collar out from I don't even know where. It was like it appeared from no where, or I wasn't paying attention very well.

"Girl, this collar is a symbol. Much like a ring, it is never ending. You cannot take it off, you cannot even touch it. It is mine, as you are mine, only I can touch it. You are giving me a great gift. You are giving yourself to me, handing over all control of you, your life, and your body. You are my property. From here on, your name will not be Carmen. I will call you Rose; it is the name I am giving to you." He said this with a passionate voice as he walked around behind me.

Pulling the collar around my neck and locking it somehow with a tool that looked almost like a screwdriver. The collar, when closed, looks like a steel ring, simple yet so powerful. Walking around to the front of me again, he looked at me with great care.

"You are my slave, girl. You are mine, and I will teach you everything you need to know while keeping you safe. I will build you into an obedient girl, mold you into the perfect slave, and build our trust, our relationship."

"Thank you, sir. I trust you with everything."

The man was so cunning; he always knew the perfect words to display. "I know you do."