Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

Suddenly I thought about the possibility that Jennifer might be planning to leave me for Kendall. It was late. I was tired. The idea terrified me. I convinced myself that it had to be the most likely outcome for this situation. How could it not be? Jennifer was young and beautiful. Kendall was rich and sexy. He had to be attracted to my wife and I couldn't imagine how I could possibly compete with him.

I fought off my despair by grasping at the faint hope that Kendall really didn't have any desire to get married. It was possible that his only interest was a casual relationship with my wife. That would be fine with me. I smiled to myself. No, that wouldn't be fine, it would be wonderful.

I closed my eyes. I had to rest for a moment. I fell asleep.

I was abruptly awakened by a set of headlights and the noise of an automobile engine. I realized that a car had stopped in front of our house. I tried to shake the cobwebs out of my head, but it was difficult. I'd been sound asleep.

I looked at the clock on the mantle over the fireplace. It was 1:30. I heard the click of Jennifer's high heels on the sidewalk. I could also hear someone else walking with her.

I recognized the sound of Jennifer putting her key into the lock and then the lock clicked.

The door opened. I heard my wife say; "Goodnight Kendall, I had a wonderful evening." There was silence. I realized that Kendall had walked my wife to the front door and now he was kissing her goodnight. Several seconds passed. It was a long kiss.

Finally I heard his voice. "I wish I could come inside."

"I wish you could too, but we both know that you can't. If Dusty were to wake up and catch us together it would devastate him. You know how much I love him. I'll never do anything that might jeopardize our marriage."

Kendall sighed. "I find it ironic that as wealthy as I am, I'll always have to play second fiddle to a bookstore clerk."

Jennifer snickered. "What are you talking about? You know very well that even if I did leave Dusty you'd never agree to marry me."

"Yes that is true, but you would make a wonderful concubine."

"A concubine?"

"Yes, all the great kings of Europe had them. They were women they loved, but would never marry."

My wife laughed. "Are you comparing yourself to the great kings of Europe?"

"No I'm comparing you to the great concubines of Europe."

There was silence. I could tell that Kendall was kissing my wife again.

After a moment Jennifer breathlessly said, "Can you imagine how wonderful it would be if I lived with you as your concubine and Dusty lived with us as our slave."

"I can't imagine that he would ever agree to that.'

"Yes, I know; but it' still a wonderful fantasy."

"Yes it is."

There was silence again. Finally Jennifer said, "It's late. I'd better go inside and you'd better go home. I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes, yes you will. Goodnight Jennifer."

"Goodnight Kendall."

Jennifer stepped into the house and closed the front door behind her. For a moment she stood still and listened while Kendall walked back to his limousine. We both heard the car door close. The engine started, the headlights came on and then Rolls Royce pulled away from the curb and sped down the street.

My wife walked into the dining room. The interior of the house was dark. As she crossed the living room she didn't see me sitting on the couch. When she passed me I noticed that in addition to her purse and sweater, she was carrying several other articles of clothing.

As soon as she entered the dining room Jennifer turned on the light. She had her back to me so she still didn't know that I was less than twelve feet away from her. She set her purse and the clothing she was carrying on the dining room table. Her brassiere, nylon stockings and panties were all piled next to her sweater.

When my wife turned around I was surprised. She was normally very fastidious about her appearance; but now her hair was disheveled, her makeup was smeared and most shocking of all, the top of her dress had been pulled down and her large breasts were freely hanging out in front of her. They must have been fully exposed the entire time she was talking to Kendall on our front steps.

Jennifer looked into the living room and saw me sitting on the couch. She gasped. After a moment she nervously said, "Dusty I didn't realize that you were still up. How long have you been sitting there?"

"I fell asleep on the couch after the baseball game ended. I woke up when I heard Mr. Madison's limousine pull up in front of the house."

My wife nervously asked, "Did you hear our conversation on the front steps?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"All of it?"

"I think so."

Jennifer stared at the floor. She was obviously trying to think of something to say. Suddenly she realized that her breasts were exposed. She instinctively tried to cover them with her hands."

I smiled at her. "I'm your husband. I think it's all right for me to see them."

Jennifer grasped the significance of what she'd just done and started to cry. After a moment she looked at me and said, "Dusty I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I've always hoped that you'd never find out."

I patted the spot on the couch next to me. "Why don't you come over here and sit down."

My wife smiled. "Would you mind if I put myself back together first." She glanced at her exposed breasts. "I'm feeling a little uncomfortable about this right now."

I nodded. "Go ahead."

Jennifer pulled the front of her dress up and stuffed her breasts back inside. After she was done she walked over to the couch and nervously sat down next to me.

As soon as she was seated she said, "I guess you know don't you."

"Yes I think so. Did the two of you do it tonight?" Considering my wife's appearance I suppose that it was a stupid question, but I still had to ask.

Jennifer nodded. "Yes."

"Where?"

"In his limousine. We were parked along Lake Michigan."

"Couldn't his chauffeur see you?" Again I suppose it was a stupid question, but in this situation strange things occur to a person.

"No, Kendall has a privacy curtain."

"Did you let him fuck you?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Just twice."

"Just twice? What does that mean? Does he sometimes do it more?"

As soon as she recognized the implications of how she'd worded her answer Jennifer bit her lower lip and buried her face in her hands. After a moment she quietly said, "Dusty please don't do this."

I shook my head. "I have to know."

She looked up. "All right. Sometimes Kendall can do it three or four times in an evening."

I was silent. I needed a moment to absorb that information. Finally I asked, "How long have you been having an affair with him?"

"It started about a month before I became his administrative assistant."

"That was over a year ago."

"Dusty, I'm so sorry."

For a minute we just sat together, both of us staring at the floor. Finally Jennifer said, "Please Dusty, you have to understand. With Kendall it's just sex. I don't love him. I only love you. He's a wonderful lover and his dominant personality excites me, but you're the only man I want to be with for the rest of my life."

"That's not what you said to him on the steps tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"You offered to leave me so you could marry him."

Jennifer frantically shook her head. "No! No! That's not at all what I meant when I said that. I was just trying to point out to Kendall that even if I did leave you he'd never agree to marry me."

"You told him that you'd be willing to be his concubine."

My wife sighed. "Please Dusty, you have to understand. That's only a fantasy and you're a central part of that fantasy. Before I would ever consider agreeing to become Kendall's concubine you would have to agree to come with me as my slave."

Jennifer shook her head. "When I actually say that it sounds so venal and self serving. Dusty, you have to believe me. That's only a fantasy. I would never dream of leaving you. Baby, I will do anything to make this up to you. I don't love Kendall, at least not in the same way that I love you. He's fun and exciting and I enjoy his power and wealth; but if it means losing you I'll throw it all away in a flash. Dusty I'll quit my job and go to work with you at the bookstore. I'd much rather be poor and insignificant with you than rich and powerful without you. I promise that I'll never see Kendall again, please just don't leave me."

My wife was upset. She was frantically trying to convince me that she really did love me. She'd been speed talking for over a minute. Her concern made it obvious to me that she was telling the truth. She really did love me. That was all I needed to know.

The moment she stopped to take a breath I whispered. "It's my fantasy too."

She started talking again. "Dusty, you have to give me another chance. I got caught up in the glamor of my..." Suddenly she stopped in mid sentence and looked at me. "Dusty, what did you just say?"

I quietly repeated myself. "It's my fantasy too."

"What is? What's your fantasy?"

"To live as your slave while you're Mr. Madison's concubine."

My wife stared at me. She was totally amazed. "Dusty to you understand what you're saying?"

"Yes I think so." I smiled at my wife. "What I don't understand is why you're so surprised. Everything we've done since we got married has been leading us to this moment. Think about the amount of time the two of us have spent studying books and websites about female authority and wife lead marriages. Consider how excited we both get when we read cuckold husband stories together. Ms. Watson, your noble dominance and my humble subservience now define our marriage. I do all of the household chores and you manage our finances. Earlier tonight I bathed you and laid out the clothes you were going to wear for a dinner date with another man. Jennifer, I already am your slave."

She shook her head. "Dusty I'm so sorry, I didn't have any idea that I was being so selfish."

"No! No! You weren't being selfish. This is what both of us want. It's your nature to be dominant and it's mine to be submissive. Jennifer, I was born to be your slave and you were born to be my mistress. I firmly believe that it's my destiny to serve you."

"Dusty, are you sure?"

I answered emphatically, "Yes, I am. I've never been so sure about anything in my entire life." Then I paused and added. "You have to promise to love me and treat me with respect and kindness."

Jennifer grinned at me. "Dusty that will be so easy. I promise you that I will always be a kind, considerate and loving mistress."

She thought for a moment and then she excitedly said, "This will be wonderful. Kendall has a large mansion in Lake Forest and a very luxurious penthouse in a Michigan Avenue high rise. I'm sure that he will give us our own bedroom at both residences."

"Won't you want to sleep with him?"

Jennifer looked at me. "Would that be all right?"

"Of course it would. You'll be his concubine."

Jennifer shook her head. "It would be nice to be able to sleep with him once in a while, but I'll want to sleep with you most of the time. I think that will probably be fine with Kendall. He likes to sleep alone. It's one of the reasons he doesn't want to get married. I suspect that most of the time I'll start the night in his bedroom, but after were done making love I'll join you in our bedroom. Would that be okay with you?"

"It would be wonderful."

"Actually living with Kendall will make your life much easier. He has a full household staff at both his mansion and his condominium. You won't have to do any housework. If you'd like, you could keep your job at the bookstore, or you could write. I know you've always wanted to do that. You'll have to find something to occupy your spare time. You already know how many hours Kendall and I put in working and I'm certain that he's going to want to spend quite a bit of alone time with me. Kendall really does love sex."

I smiled at Jennifer. I was enjoying her obvious excitement about all of this.

She smiled back at me. "Dusty I can't wait to tell Kendall. He's going to be so excited."

My wife took a moment to enjoy that thought and then she turned to me. Suddenly her demeanor changed. In a voice dripping with nobility she said, "Slave I believe it's time for you to get down on your knees."

I obediently slipped off the couch and kneeled at Jennifer's feet.

"I would like you to demonstrate your willingness to serve me by kissing my feet."

I submissively removed my wife's high heels and gently cradled her feet in my hands. As I pressed my lips to her bare toes I understood that I was symbolically surrendering all rights as Jennifer's husband and officially accepting my new position as her slave.

Jennifer allowed me to kiss and lick her toes for a minute and then she pulled her feet away. "That's enough slave. Now I have another duty for you." She slid her hips forward and spread her legs. "Kendall doesn't like to use condoms. Tonight he came inside me two times. He left a mess. As my slave it's going to be your duty to clean up his messes."

A bolt of excitement surged through my loins. This was one of my most secret fantasies. My wife's panties were lying on the dining room table so I was looking at her naked cunt. I could tell that she'd recently been fucked. The entrance to her womb was still stretched and raw. Her lips glistened with the remains of Mr. Madison's dried semen.

Suddenly a question occurred to me. I looked up at my wife. "Ms. Watson is this the first time I've ever done this?"

She smiled at me. "Yes Dusty, it is. In the past I always made sure that I bathed before I allowed you to make love to me."

I nodded and then I leaned forward. As I kissed my wife's recently fucked pussy I realized that this was the first of many times that I would taste Kendall Madison's semen.

Jennifer was very excited. I licked her clean and then I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth and brought her to an explosive orgasm.

As soon as she recovered my wife reached down and pulled me up onto the couch next to her. She unzipped my pants and took out my tiny erection.

As she started masturbating me I said, "Ms. Watson may I ask you a question."

She nodded. "Certainly, what would you like to know?"

"Do you suck Mr. Madison's cock?"

Jennifer stared at me for a moment. Suddenly she grasped the significance of my question. She smiled at me and answered, "Of course I do, Kendall is a man. I could never deny him that pleasure."

I nodded to my wife and then I closed my eyes and enjoyed the gentle touch of her fingers as she masturbated me to a wonderful orgasm.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers
12