Conditioning of a Scat Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Claudia succumbs to the dark world of toilet slavery.
2.2k words
4.42
70.1k
27

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 – A Mistress' Surprise

As she peered down through the toilet seat at Claudia's immobile face, Mistress Eva began to explain.

"I have a little surprise for you Shitlips. Tonight I'm hosting a cocktail party for the scat community. I told them all to eat up and save their shits for my new toilet; that's you in case you were wondering. And just in case anyone forgets, I've locked all the other bathrooms in the house."

Claudia couldn't believe what she was hearing, but Mistress Eva went on regardless, "In addition to Robert and me, you'll also serve my 22 guests and come to realize that this is your only purpose in life; it's what you deserve."

Back down slammed the toilet seat as Mistress Eva returned to the house to prepare for her party, while Claudia was left to stare at the barn ceiling to dwell on these new revelations.

This was well beyond Claudia's worst fears. One thing was for certain though, this was exactly what she deserved. She had no one to blame but herself and the naivety she'd carried throughout this whole ordeal. Claudia sobbed for a while, occasionally joined in chorus by a moo from the cows, but even crying was challenging through the fastened gag, nose hook and collar. Making matters worse, her stomach was now in pain from really needing to shit. Being so consumed by the unfolding events had distracted her from her bowel movements. Claudia was in pain and so upset with herself that she tried forcing it out through the plug. She only succeeded in peeing herself and squeezing some runny excretion of warm mush around the anal plug; creating a sodden diarrhea-like layer between the belt and the clefts of her buttocks. The uncomfortable and utterly disgusting way it felt made Claudia immediately regret her actions.

Claudia knew the worst was still to come. Multiple random strangers shitting in her mouth and on her face, she could already hear people chattering inside the house. Desperately, she hoped Mistress Eva was bluffing and that this was all some twisted mind game. That thought was broken by the voices of 2 men approaching. She recognized one of them as Robert; sure enough his head appeared in the encircled opening of the toilet seat along with a bald, bearded man. Both admired the work of the Mistress.

"Here she is," said Robert. "Wow, Eva really did do a job on you. Maybe I was wrong after all. I'm really going to enjoy dropping a massive shit in your throat."

Claudia squirmed. She had no idea why. She wasn't going anywhere. It was probably out of the sheer horror of Robert's very real threat.

"Your wife really likes luring in the newbies," said the other man. "You have no idea what you're in for sweetie," he added as he turned back to Claudia.

"Go ahead," urged Robert. "Have the first honors. I'm brewing mine up for later."

"Well, I only need to piss right now, but I may as well christen her with that. She looks too clean and prim," replied bearded man as he unzipped a large, hairy penis out of his trousers. Claudia let out a whimper and a cry. She squirmed again in fear, this time trying to move her face, but that only rewarded her with futile pain. She could do nothing but lie there and hope he'd miss. She remembered how it infuriated her when Thomas missed the bowl when he lived with her. How ironic this now was.

The man towered over the trough with his dick aimed at Claudia's throat, she flinched as the first few drops landed on her forehead, followed by a consistent stream of urine soaking her from the shoulders up. She coughed and spluttered which was in itself painful due to the restraints on her face. Her mouth rapidly filled and overflowed with warm, salty piss. Coughing again; Claudia accidentally swallowed a few gulps in the process. With her eyes closed she couldn't see that Robert had decided to take a piss as well. He began raining down on the rest of Claudia's body while she continued coughing.

"Don't choke now, there's still a party to serve," said Robert.

Claudia was soaked in a lot of piss and its accompanying smell, but even that was the least of her problems now. She overheard Robert talking to the other man as they walked back to the house, "We might leave her behind the cows for the night," he said.

Claudia's baptism of fire was unrelenting, she couldn't imagine any way the night could get worse, but at this stage she didn't want to tempt fate. She tried hard not to break down among the feeling of anxiety, constipation, nausea, and the idea of a whole party of strangers (and cows) shitting in and around her mouth.

Again footsteps. Claudia heard them enter the barn until a slightly rotund blonde woman with a crop-cut peeked inside. Claudia made pleading eye contact with her, only for the woman to disappear as quickly as she'd arrived. Her new hope was that maybe the guests would take pity on her and pass up the offer of shitting on a strangers face. Her hopes were soon dashed as the woman reappeared and plumped her rotund bottom on the seat. This is really happening, thought Claudia as she was on the verge of finding out just how wishful her thinking had been.

The woman's cheeks spread open under her weight against the toilet seat, revealing a taut asshole aimed right at Claudia's tonsils. A small fart escaped as it tensed and flexed. With her stretched nostrils Claudia caught all of the scent and she realized that there wasn't much clearance between the woman's asshole and her mouth, maybe 20 or 30 centimeters. So far the trough was proving itself to be modified with acute precision.

Maybe the shit will curl away from my mouth, went Claudia's wishful train of thought again. The woman peed first, Claudia was so fixated on her ass that it caught her off guard. This time it mainly sprayed on her neck and chin, running down to the back of her head where her hair was soaked in piss. The woman farted again and Claudia quivered as she could see the woman's rectum shifting in the well lit up barn. The smell of the woman's asshole was already so strong and pungent, even before a log of shit started to poke its head in and out before eventually pushing beyond the rim. The soft crackling sound of waste being squeezed out of someone's rectum was so excruciatingly loud right now and Claudia helplessly watched the woman's shit agonizingly lowered itself towards her. She wished she could just close her eyes and zone-out while everyone did their thing, but like a plane crash her eyes remained fixed on the impending doom; figuring it would be best to know when to brace.

The woman's log approached so slowly that Claudia almost wished it would just fall and put her out of her misery. At the tip a small nugget was starting to detach, breaking off quickly and landing on Claudia's top lip and front teeth. Seconds later, the woman clenched, breaking off the log and landing it right on target. Claudia barely had enough time to taste its nutty bitterness, when another log followed through. Two nice logs now nestled comfortably inside Claudia's mouth, with one log slightly peering out as it leaned against the crevice between Claudia's top and bottom lip. The dental gag was very effective in its design, there was no obstruction in front of Claudia's open mouth, with the top and bottom bars curling nicely around her lips.

The woman pushed and spat out 2 more small chunks which splattered just under Claudia's right eye and on the dorsum of her nose; dangerously close to her hooked nostrils. Claudia's experience as a toilet slave had officially begun and she quickly learned that other people's feces smelled far worse than her own. The woman stood up and began wiping her ass with Claudia's peach colored dress. That explained where she had disappeared to earlier. Like so many other things, it had never occurred to Claudia where the guests would wipe themselves clean. She had no idea how she was going to make the long journey back to London and she wasn't banking on Mistress Eva giving her any fresh clothes on the evidence of her hospitality thus far.

By this point it wasn't any consolation that the first shit Claudia had received was from a woman. At the end of the ordeal what difference would it make? However, the woman's shit was moist and soft in texture, just as she preferred. If not by smell, its other properties reminded her of her own stool. If this was the extent of her session she would have been delighted. Claudia remembered the dildo in her pussy and felt a wet gush, with a hot flush reminding her of the fantasies she'd had about being degraded.

Left alone for some time, Claudia decided to enjoy the moment while it lasted and began writhing in pleasure against the piss soaked floor, trying hard to create friction with the dildo lodged deep inside. Inside her anal passage the mixture of her own runny fecal liquid and the rippled anal plug was inspiring unprecedented arousals. She pressed her chastity belt down against the floor with her pelvis, and began rocking it back and forth. The double penetration, diarrhea seeping from her chastity belt, soaked in piss, shit in her mouth; she moaned as she was unexpectedly on the cusp of coming. So consumed by it all, she didn't hear Mistress Eva enter with another guest. With her eyes closed she didn't notice the 2 of them watching over her. Mistress Eva eventually chimed in to put an end to her short-lived pleasure.

"My, my, look at you. Haven't you come a long way you filthy little parasite. I don't believe I said you were allowed to enjoy yourself?"

Claudia jolted with fright and hurt herself against the heavy restraints.

"Shitlips, Meet Master Klaus. Master Klaus, Shitlips. Master Klaus doesn't need to shit right now, but he has another gift for you."

Master Klaus, a tall fair-haired man, dropped his trousers and began masturbating above Claudia's face as the Mistress continued her commentary. "Master Klaus is renown in our circles for having abnormally large loads of sperm."

Another horrible twist. The night was full of endless surprises. Again, Claudia could do nothing but stare up at the generously endowed cock that was being wanked above her face. The temptation of Claudia's elongated nostrils proved too great for Master Klaus. He wiped his tip up and down them and Claudia received the strong scent of his manhood. Although she couldn't see the glisten of pre-cum, she certainly felt it on the rims of her nostrils and the tip of her nose. Mistress Eva hurried Master Klaus along by fondling his testicles and it wasn't long after that Klaus leaned his pelvis down towards Claudia's already shitty mouth. A quick spray shot out and streaked diagonally across Claudia's face and even into her hair. A substantial enough amount to feel its warmth, but Klaus wasn't anywhere near finished.

Another generous squirt streamed straight down into her mouth with enough force that she felt it push against the previous woman's shit. The next spray glazed the roof of her mouth. The flow kept going, another excited splash flashed up and over her left eye; making a little pool above her eyelid. She could see streaks of semen bridging over her eyelashes, threatening to fall in her eye. A sharp streak split right down the middle of her face. Running from her chin to bull's-eye, it remained intact the entire way in between, even staying connected over Claudia's mouth. She could feel it dangling from her bottom lip to her top teeth; like an old rope bridge. It continued up over her nostrils and Claudia's breathing could only prevent about half of it from seeping down; it felt stickiest there than anywhere else.

Master Klaus bowed out with one last dollop in her mouth which Claudia could sense trickling down to the entrance of her throat. As she gargled, Claudia tried breathing deeply in an attempt to prevent swallowing, but she slightly dislodged some of the shit; shifting it precariously close to her throat.

"Careful now," smirked Master Klaus, enjoying the fact Claudia was struggling with her predicament. The climate inside Claudia's mouth was heavy with the stench of excrement and the mist of semen. Her careful breaths now rich with their flavor.

Klaus was done ejaculating and under the instructions of Mistress Eva, signed off by peeing over Claudia's legs and feet; leaving all of her undergarments drenched in the urine of strangers.

"We don't want anyone's piss to wash the putridness off your face, do we Shitlips?" explained the Mistress. "And let's be honest, piss is too good for a face and mouth like yours."

Mistress Eva then asked Klaus to depart. "Leave us Master Klaus. I need some time alone with my new toilet."