Condominium Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber shook her head. "No. I was with Cody and then Eric."

Kristi nudged Amber back on the bed, and then slid down the bed so that she could get her head between Amber's legs.

I watched as my new girlfriend went to work on my wife. She looked like a master at sapphic clean up. Kristi's tongue and fingers were busy, pulling every shred of man jizz and Amber's juices from her cunt, and devouring them. Amber had two orgasms thanks for Kristi's efforts, and then the pair just relaxed in each other's arms with more kisses.

I asked Amber, "How's the rest of the party?"

"As expected a few people went off with partners to find more space. Jim Arnette opened up his living room down the hallway, so there is a small group in there making love. One or two went back to their condos with their partners to be in their own beds. The party motors on for those gentlemen able to mount a third round."

Kristi asked in a hopeful tone, "Are there many of those?"

"A fair number when I came in here. Do you want to come out and see if you see anyone interesting?"

Kristi checked in with me, and I motioned for her to go. She said, "I'd like to at least see what's going on out there."

Amber led her back to the living room. I followed behind, getting hard again as I watched two women I love walk ahead of me with their arms around each other's naked bodies. I thanked God that he made women walk the way they do.

Amber led us into the kitchen; however, from there we could see the remnants of the party that included several couples still going at it hot and heavy. Kristi was fascinated watching.

I whispered to her, "It's much better than porn."

She giggled.

About then, Tyler came in the front door. I assume he'd either been in his unit or next door. Diane came in right behind him, and they chatted briefly, and then both came our way. Jim Arnette followed -- a devotee of Diane's beautiful body.

I whispered again, "You seemed to like Tyler. No one will mind if you initiate something."

Kristi looked at me to be sure I meant what I'd said. She then smiled.

Diane came up to me and pressed her nude body against mine. "Hi, Lover. Are you having a nice night?" She planted a huge passionate kiss on me.

I kissed her back and whispered, "It just got nicer because you're here." I was sure that Amber and Kristi could hear me, but knew that the comment would be received well.

Diane smiled like she won the lottery. Amber winked at me and nodded her head towards our bedroom.

Beside us, I heard Kristi say to Tyler, "You intrigue me. Are you available for a few minutes to talk ... and whatever?"

Tyler looked stunned that this beauty had singled him out. He smiled and held out his arm. He glanced at me, and I smiled my blessing on the pair.

I said to him, "I believe the master bedroom is free or perhaps you could show her your condo?" He smiled and led Kristi away, heading off to his own abode. Kristi looked pleased with the hookup.

Diane and I went and made love, taking over the master bedroom again. As we were fucking Amber arrived with Ted, one of her favorites from when he'd picked her up in the hotel lounge down the street. They'd relived that scene many times since.

The four of us did indeed have a little foursome on our bed, even swapping partners a few times. I never minded fucking my own wife, and Ted loved young pussy, and Diane was the youngest in the Broadhurst Swingers.

After we finished, we had fun cleaning each other with our oral skills. I still couldn't understand why more people didn't enjoy the cleanup. Instead they left it to a shower or a washcloth, and missed a lot of good stuff and good theatrics with their partner or partners.

The four of us were back in the kitchen about an hour later when Kristi came back in the front door. She saw us and broke into a huge grin.

I chuckled as she came near. "Did you destroy Tyler?" I teased.

"Sort of," she replied with a lascivious grin. "I did cap off his evening. He's nice. I tucked him in bed, and promised I'd tell his wife -- Kelsey? -- if I saw her, that he was off to dreamland."

Kelsey was sitting on John's lap in the living room. The two of them were through, but just cuddling and making out. They were both naked, and his cock was still embedded in her sweet pussy. I pointed her out to Kristi, and she went over to deliver her message and then came back.

Kristi said in a low conspiratorial tone, "His cock was still inside her, and there was cum leaking out of her around it. I've never seen anything like that ... well, until I did Amber a few minutes ago, or me ... it was kind of pornographic." She paused and added, "I loved it. I love all this." She gestured around the room at all the other people doing sexual things.

Diane and Ted faded away, heading back to their units. It was near midnight. Ginny had been with Matt Melaconi, but when Ted started to leave she got up, kissed him goodbye, picked up a pile of her clothing, and joined Ted to go home. I noticed that she didn't bother to get dressed again.

I said to Kristi, "You're alone tonight?"

She frowned, "Yeah. Bummer. Here I am all feeling loved up by you and Tyler, and now I go back to an empty bed."

Quick as a flash, Amber said, "Sleep with us. We both love you. Maybe in the middle of the night you can raise the dead, and get another little lovemaking session in with Jon too. I won't mind. I might even participate depending on whether I wake up."

Amber looked hopefully at Kristi.

Kristi broke into a grin and then hugged Amber. "Oh, you are such a special person. I would love to. Of course, you may never get rid of me." I couldn't help but notice how the beautiful breasts of the two women I loved pushed together. They had to feel each other's erect nipples. I kind of wished I was a woman.

A few other people left. Amber, Kristi, and I put some food away, and then loaded up the first load in the dishwasher. A few more left.

I did a search of the house for warm bodies, and I found none. Everyone had left. I went and closed the front door but didn't lock it. If anybody left anything, they knew we'd save it -- dishes and clothes were the most frequent left behind items.

As we went into the bedroom, Amber pulled a set of sheets from our linen closet. We did a quick change, tossing the sullied ones in a corner next to Kristi's clothes. I suggested a shower, and the three of us squeezed into our enclosure and I put on all the jets. We had a few minutes of good clean fun, dried each other, and then crawled into bed naked. I was asleep in sixty seconds, holding a hot babe on each side of me.

* * * * *

Jason and Monroe Webster in 1501 got some of their friends to buy unit 1103 -- Gordon and Tammy Fitzer. Gordon was another airline pilot on long-haul routes. I became the 'go to' guy for Kristi and Tammy when their husbands were out of town. Amber never seemed to mind the company, bisexual little slut that she was. The Websters had gotten into a little swap session with their friends, and that led to the revelation about the Broadhurst Swingers.

After asking permission, they brought Gord and Tammy to one of our parties. I gave Tammy 'The Experience' and the rest was history. They couldn't sign papers to buy their unit fast enough. Tammy loved me, and joined the list of women who looked at me with stars in their eyes and a wet crotch.

Despite such adoration, I had managed to remain reasonably humble. Amber kept me in line, reminding me that my humility was what made me appealing to the women.

Amber befriended Dick and Dottie Thompson in condo unit 903. They were a little older, but she detected some history in the pair, and managed to pry it out of Dottie after they'd shared three or four glasses of wine one night while Dottie's husband and I were working out of town.

Dottie had cuckolded Dick with another man for over ten years earlier in their marriage. She still loved the other man, but he was gone from their lives having moved across the country because of work and family obligations. The details revealed that they'd functioned more like a threesome, except that the other man didn't live with them. Dick and Dottie joined our swing group at Amber's not-to-subtle invitation.

Dottie turned out to be a high-powered a real estate attorney -- Dorothy Thompson, Esq. Thanks to her research, we found that we did not have to post notice of our parties regardless of how many board members attended so long as condominium association business never got discussed. I took down the standing notice of our biweekly parties that very evening before any other unexpected visitors showed up.

Not surprisingly, Dottie had a kink about wanting to participate in threesomes; she liked to be DPed. She was in her fifties and, as she put it, despite menopause she was horny as the only male rabbit in a warren of in-heat females.

Dottie had salt and pepper hair that gave her a distinguished appearance, but also made her look older than she was. She claimed she needed it for when she dealt with clients or the court system; she felt they cut her more of a break and attributed more experience and wisdom to her.

Dick was the same age as Dottie, and explained to me that the two of them were fans of the 'use it or lose it' philosophy about their sex drives. That had been one of the reasons they'd engaged in the threesome with their friend for over a decade; the sexual activity had kicked their love life into high gear. The man visited a few times a year since he moved away and always stayed with them, but the day-to-day interactions that had been so precious to them, especially Dottie had ended.

I thought that Dottie would be a little dowdy and more prim about sex, especially in the group setting. I was so wrong. She was anything but, and proved to be an instigator of some fun games and sex play with some of the group.

The first time I was with Dottie we were at Tyler and Kelsey's. Dottie wanted to be in the living room with many other couples. She loved to share and swap partners even during a single session, and was wildly passionate and giving of her kisses and sexual favors of all kinds.

When I gave Dottie 'The Experience' she practically dissolved into a pile of raw sexual mush, kind of like that witch in the Wizard of Oz, except Dottie was really nice. Out of that puddle emerged this intensely turned-on sexual creature that loved me and wouldn't let me forget that I'd given her the greatest pleasure of her life. I gained a new appreciation for the term cougar that night, and I was no teenager.

Carl and Nancy Buhr in unit 902 started to attend after showing up per one of my Notices of Meeting before I learned we didn't need to announce them. I had the same kind of conversations with the pair that I'd had a couple of months earlier with Greg and Susan. They were even easier to convince. They'd wanted to swing but had no idea how to get in touch with a group. Craigslist didn't seem a viable option for them.

I asked Nancy why they wanted to find a group of sexually-inclined friends and she explained, "A few years back Carl and I grew distant from each other. We were both thinking about divorce, and finally I brought it up to him one day about how cold our relationship had grown. Well, that confession started us talking and then into counseling with a pretty open-minded woman.

"Our counseling led to a lot of open and revealing discussions about our fantasies and wishes about various aspects of our life and our relationships. As part of that, Carl told about wanting to see me having sex with other men, even participating in a gangbang. I liked the idea, and we used it for a long time to incite each other.

"I learned that I liked the idea of seeing Carl fuck somebody else too, and then we expanded our fantasies into participating in an orgy. Eventually, we decided we wanted to really do something about our daydreams. We could never find anything that worked for us, and we did try.

"A hotel lounge pickup wasn't on our radar, and all we could ever find on Craigslist around here were some pretty scuzzy people. Carl even talked to some escorts, but they couldn't recommend anything either. And then, this dropped into our lap right where we live. This is a dream come true."

Nancy also became a devotee to threesomes and group sex the same way Dottie had. I made sure to introduce them, and I learned later that the four of them were getting together outside of our periodic parties.

A divorced man named Mark Green returned from a multi-year overseas assignment to take up residence again in 303. Diane turned on her 'slut' as she called it, and converted him to our lifestyle over one weekend. She found the task easy as he was a healthy heterogeneous male in need of finding a local similarly inclined female; Diane filled that role perfectly. The buff mid-thirties man proved to be popular with the women as he epitomized the tall, dark, and handsome motif.

As the months went by, my friends and fellow Board member living in 501 ended up joining our circle. Margo Betts, the wife of Steve Betts -- head of the condo association, got wind of what was going on. She got all the details from several sources including Bree and Erin -- and I mean stroke-by-stroke, fuck-by-fuck, blow-by-blow, slurp-by-slurp details. The two of them told me about Margo and their conversations so I was prepared when I saw Steve at our next regular Board meeting.

I tried to imagine the discussion ahead of time but the result was that Steve held me back after the end of our next board meetings. He said, "Jon, I know I told you a few months back that we had no interest in participating in your intimate gatherings every couple of weeks. I need to reverse that statement; we would really like to gain entry and routine invitations to be included. Is that possible?"

I allowed as how we would be happy to include Margo and him in our group. He seemed relieved. "If I may ask, what made you change your mind? You seemed pretty sure of your answer back then."

He smirked, "Margo. She talked me into it. Of course, she could talk me into jumping off a tall building without a parachute too. She's a fabulous sales person. I don't know whether you're aware, but she is the top earner for Re-Max in the city. She has a national reputation."

I did note that the reluctance I'd sensed earlier was gone; Margo must be a great at even changing deep-seated value sets.

I learned the true story of his request from Margo after we were lying panting after a highly energetic fuck that seemed just the right thing for both of us one Saturday night. She said that Bree and Erin didn't have to sell her too hard. Steve and her sex life was in the trash, and she wanted something to fire it up. Our group did just that for the couple. Their joining meant that everyone on the board was now in attendance at our swing parties.

Also with Steve and Margo joining our circle of recreationally intimate friends, we had EVERYONE in the condo in the Broadhurst Swingers: one hundred percent. I wouldn't have thought it possible, but it had happened. There were still five empty units, and Jean, the real estate guru charged with selling the units, was sure she'd have them filled with suitable candidates within the year.

By informal agreement no one invited anyone from outside of the building as a regular participant. We occasionally had a special guest or two, but each was from out of town and only in attendance for one party or so. I became the semi-official welcomer, a delight in that I got to sample all the delights of the sweet women who came into our midst.

The parties got so large that the group resorted to holding them in adjacent units, for instance our unit 1403 and Jim Arnette's unit 1402, and then we were even using three units with Jean's unit 1401 as well. That worked out because we had naked people trooping back and forth between the doors of the units through the common area hallways. Since everyone in the condo belonged to our group, no one complained. Some people even started to arrive for the social hours disguised as nudists.

When the weather was warm we took to having nude pool parties on the third level. The Board invested in two-dozen large exercise mats that we'd drag out around the pool so there were places for couples to 'relax.' There were also a dozen double chaises out there to facilitate more relaxation. The relaxing often looked a lot like sex.

The other thing that happened was that increasingly some of the residents in the swingers' circle started to see each other outside of the parties. We'd done it with many others ourselves: Doug and Marcie when they first approached us, and also starting off with Heather and Pam. I'd also had frequent visits from Diane, who now shared a bed with Marcie and Doug. Bree frequently invited me to her place.

Amber often had Jim or Mark over if they were home during a weekday and she didn't have a deadline she was working on. She and I grew very tolerant of each other's brief absences, even laughing about them and how spaced out we might be when we got back together.

Many others also started having little assignations between our parties. I made sure that no one was going to get their nose out of joint about these, and that they were all out in the open. I didn't want to see any of our friends splitting apart.

Amber and I both started a game where we decided to slowly have some private time with each of the other residents in the building. There wasn't a time scale on it, but we wanted to rotate through all the other males or females, respectively. There were twenty-five males and twenty-six females. We each took about three months to work our way through one population or the other. This was above and beyond what was going on at our biweekly parties. Other people apparently had similar ideas.

Almost regardless of when I got home, it was not unusual to see someone in the hallway walking back to their unit or on their way to visit another unit, wearing only a bathrobe, or the proverbial raincoat. I got flashed more times than I could count by some of my female friends.

One of the nicest arrangements happened a few months after I'd met Kristi and started to run with her. She sort of moved in with us. Penny liked her a lot, almost like she was Amber's younger sister. Officially, she lived part of the time in our guest room, but our daughter didn't think anything of the fact that she often appeared in the morning coming from our bedroom in a sexy robe.

Kristi was truly in love with Amber and me, and we with her. Her husband didn't mind, so long as she was happy and available when he got home. She still loved him too. They renegotiated their contract to include Amber and me, and an open marriage for Marshall.

One night when we were alone, Amber and I went up to the roof for a change of pace and to view the city from a slightly higher vantage point.

Amber looked out over the city. Mostly, the high-rise buildings consisted of several dozen other large condominium buildings similar to ours. After making out for a little, she posed, "Do you think each of those buildings has a swingers group comprised of close neighbors and lovers such as we have?"

I started to shake my head, but then nodded. The possibility was there. I knew for certain that if we'd stayed in the house we'd lived in for years that we would never have met or participated in such a fun-loving group, as we'd found at the Broadhurst. Other people felt the same way we did; so, it was indeed likely that other buildings had their own little sex club, although the possibility that they had everyone in the building belonging seemed unlikely.

Amber must have read my mind. "Come on, Lover. Take your cock out, lift my sexy little skirt, and make love to me. I'm not wearing any undies. We can think of all the other possibilities going on out there while we make love."