Conference Call

Story Info
Brits get wild in a Miami Beach hotel.
1.7k words
3.43
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a long pull on the bottle that had just been passed from the previous storyteller. 'I suppose that means it's my turn' I said to the assembled rout, about half of whom seemed to be asleep, the other half unnaturally attentive in a booze-fuelled sort of a way.

As the beach party came to an end we had all vowed to stay awake until sunrise and were telling erotic stories to pass the time. I drank for a few minutes until it came to me, and I thought of a story from my student days, when I was in the habit of attending conferences. A little spicier than the stories we had heard so far, but then why not?

* * *

OK people, this story is from a few years back. I was in Miami for a conference and the air con in the hotel wasn't working. So one night I was lying in my room feeling hot. Every now and then I would go out and sit on the balcony - and then looking down onto Ocean Drive see the talent walking by and feel even hotter. This carried on for a few hours and I started to think I would just burst into flames in my room with sheer heat and frustration. Then I heard a scraping at my door. Someone walking past? Then a more definite knock. 'Who the bloody ...' I said under my breath, thinking it would be one of those air punching idiots from the conference asking to borrow my notes on some technical bullshit or other. But it was Katrina.

'Ciao bello' she said, not entirely sober, but pretending to be more inebriated than she actually was. 'I guess you'll be on your way back to Blighty tomorrow, huh?'

'Er - yeah, well my flight's not until Wednesday so I thought I'd take a drive for a few days first, but I'll be heading out of this place tomorrow. And not a day too soon.'

'Your air con broken too?' she said, taking the opportunity to flick her eyes around the room over my shoulder, to see if I had company. Her eyes looked a little devious.

'Yes' I said. 'It's probably never worked. When the hell was this hotel built anyway?' But she wasn't listening to me at all, though she was looking straight into my eyes.

'Do you want me to come in and - take a look at it for you? It might be something I can fix - maybe it just needs releasing. It's probably overheated'. At this point she looked down at the bathrobe she was wearing. Her sternum was rosy.

'Be my guest' I said.

As soon as I closed the door she leant forward and kissed me a few times, then more intensely. When she pulled away my lips were buzzing. 'Wow', I said smiling. 'Who taught you to do that?'

'A girl at school, funnily enough. I went to a convent'.

'What, you mean you girls used to get horny and practice kissing on each other?'

'No. I had a girlfriend there who was a genius: she could make me come just by looking at me. She also taught me trick or two'. While still speaking she started unbuttoning my shirt and pushing me over towards the bed. Within seconds my shirt was off and I was lying on my back with her lips coming down on mine and her breath sweet and hot in my face. Suddenly I wasn't at all bothered about the heat of the room. All I wanted to do was get inside that bathrobe.

Achieving this was pretty easy, and my hand went straight up to the breasts, which were sitting nicely cupped in a lace-edged bra, two identical pink globes. I got the feel of the shape of them quickly, then ran my hand over the silk, which barely succeeded in holding back the teats pointing out inside them. Next I let my hands follow the contours of her body, over the curves of her hips down to her knees and then back up. When they returned to her breasts the bra had already been slipped off and I responded by sucking them gently, flicking my tongue over them at the same time and massaging them into pert shapes with my hands. I really was beginning to get into this now.

Then I reached down and felt her belly, the shape of the hips again and cupped my hand over the silk mound, which was noticeably warmer than her other skin. I wanted to see how she would react. She didn't say anything but buried her face in my neck, and I did the same. The silk of her panties was warm and damp, and I ran the tips of my fingers over them, feeling every contour beneath, the swollen, open lips and the clitoris pressing against the material. Then I paused for a minute. I was becoming aware of a scent emanating from her, that musky, heady aroma which I love. I couldn't bear it any longer. I had been a gentleman hadn't I? I'd taken it slow so far, but I just had to get a taste of her. So I moved down the bed until I was kneeling below her legs, which were now in a sort of modest missionary position. They were fantastic legs. Rather white by modern tastes but svelte and fleshy where it mattered. I sat for a minute and looked over her form with appreciation that must have been evident from my expression. She smiled and looked at me through half closed eyes, which seemed to give me the go ahead for whatever I had in mind.

So I reached to her hips and taking hold of the elastic of her panties eased them up to her knees and then down to her feet, which she raised co-operatively. They smelt incredible. Mixed in with faint cologne of some sort was that gorgeous, fresh, luxuriant scent of fecundity the like of which I had never experienced. I closed my eyes and filled my lungs with the stuff. 'You smell incredible' I told her, but her eyes were closed. One of her hands was resting on her left breast, the nipple pinched between her two middle fingers, and the other was fiddling impatiently with the silver pendent on the ring of her pierced navel.

Taking this as my cue I kissed her knees, then between each knee, then the thigh, then the tuft of hair and then the lips either side of her inner lips. I then pointed my tongue and licked gently the length of her, between the lips and the softer inner flesh, up and down, with a steady rhythm. I dipped the full length of my tongue into the well of juices beneath and licked up strongly. This she seemed to like, as her hand was now stroking the hair on the back of my head, and I continued licking the full length, up and down, passing gently over the clitoris and licking it from side to side and gliding my tongue round and round it. By this time she was beginning to get very wet, and the juices were flowing thicker, honey-like and rich over me, as I buried my face deeper and deeper in her hot, slick crevice.

As I licked up and down my chin, mouth and even the bottom of my nose were sliding over her. I was totally intoxicated and becoming frenzied in my movements. We continued like this for a blissful while before I started to feel her lips and clitoris become firmer beneath my movements; the opiate of her juices was intensifying on my tongue, in my mouth - filling up my head. I could have continued for hours, it tasted so beautiful. Then I felt her legs strain to open wider, her feet pushed against the sheet in an attempt to get her knees higher and further apart. Both of her hands came onto my head and she pulled at my hair as she came. She let out a long cry of what sounded like an astonished sort of pleasure, and a second later I felt a rush of steamy juices reach my face and even more of the thicker nectar flow out of her. Rounding off with some final, langourous tongue-work, I lapped up every drop I could reach deep inside until the convulsions had ceased, then kneeled back in front of her. She was laughing now, very flushed and clearly ready to continue in another vein for what remained of the night.

'You certainly seem to know your way around down there' she said. 'Maybe you could have taught my friends at the convent a thing or two?'

My erection was achingly large inside my boxer shorts and holding them out at the front like an obscene, angled tent pole. 'I guess so, but they would never be able to follow up with this, would they?' She leant forward and released my thick seven inches so it met her at eye level. It's modest proportions didn't seem to disappoint her. Taking me in her mouth she sunk her lips down to the hilt in four or five long and very satisfying strokes. Then she took herself away, grabbed hold of it (a little roughly, as I recall) and pulled it towards her.

'Are you ready for dessert?' she said. I answered by thrusting straight into her. Although she had just come, the muscles inside her did not seem to have relaxed and after a few more strokes she was again crying in my ear. She just seemed to come and come, as I thrust into her in deep, steady, firm, full-length movements. Whenever she stopped she would try and kiss my face and neck and then her legs would shake, she would gasp and it would start again. We carried on like this until my own, explosive moment came, at which, I admit, I let out some stifled gasps of my own.

* * *

'And that was that. While I was asleep she had made her exit and checked out early that morning ... Hey! Are you listening you drunkards!' But across the fire I could see they had all fallen asleep, one girl with her jeans unbuttoned and her hand down her panties. With I smile I took that as a compliment and laid my own head down on the pebbles.