Conference Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hostess approached them and asked if this was their first visit to the club. She explained that this bar was the central connection between the six rooms. The big room where Rob had seen the crowd of undulating sweaty bodies was where the DJ was and tended to be very crowded. The hostess assured them that the sound system was excellent in all the rooms and the less crowded rooms often were more fun. All six rooms were interconnected and all of them had large bars and patrons could roam freely between the rooms.

Rob barely heard anything the hostess was saying. Even though he currently had three sexy ladies hanging on him, the hostess’s hot sexy body was commanding his full attention. She wore a tight red dress that seemed to have been painted on her curvy body. Her large braless tits pressed into the sheer fabric and the low neckline revealed her stunning cleavage. Her ample breasts gave way to a tiny waist that in turn gave way to her voluptuous hips and ass. The dress was so short, Rob was certain he could tell the hostess was pantiless as well as braless. It was clear from the first two employees they encountered that sexiness was a requirement for employment at the club.

One of the girls squeezed Rob’s arm and cooed, “Come on babe, we’re thirsty.”

The hostess winked at Rob, “It seems you have your hands full, sir. If you need anything, please ask.”

Rob wondered what would happen if he asked for what he needed most as they made their way to the bar. The three bartenders, one male two female were hopping to keep up with the customers and about a dozen waitresses and waiters. All of these employees were as hot as the bouncer and hostess and dressed to show off their sexy bodies. When Rob finally got his turn to order he nearly couldn’t speak he was so overcome by the hot female bartender that stood smiling a couple a feet from him. Only the shiny mahogany bar separated him from what he thought was the most perfect woman he had ever seen. To make matters worse her large breasts nearly spilled out of the top of her peasant style blouse. It put him in mind of something Sophia Loren might have worn in an old sex farce. While giving the sexy bartender their orders he couldn’t help leaning forward and looking down to see how she completed the outfit. Rob was not disappointed by the skin tight micro shorts she sported. They clung to her just below her hips leaving her taught silky belly exposed. Rob noted the dangly piece of jewelry that hung from her navel piercing.

“Ok, hun I will get the drinks. Er..you see anything else you would like?” She teased.

Rob smiled as he blushed and blurted out, “I see a whole lot I want!”

Just then Joan grabbed Rob’s ass, grinned at the barmaid and purred, “He has all he can handle with the three of us, sweetie.”

The barmaid quickly busied herself with the drink order. She was truly amazed that a guy like that had three hot ladies in tow. She found him cute and would probably give him a whirl, but the chicks he was squiring were much hotter they he and she would have bedded one of them in a heartbeat. It was pretty much all business when she handed the drinks to the group. By that point, all three of Rob’s ‘dates’ were making an attempt to stake their claims by pawing their man. The bartender decided Rob either had the hottest cock in the land or a twelve-inch tongue. Rob left his second too large tip of the night and flashed the bartender a shit-eating grin as the quartet turned away. As soon as the bar was out of earshot, the four of them nearly doubled over laughing.

“The look on her face was priceless,” Denise cackled.

“Oh, that is just because she wanted me so,” Rob snorted.

“Sweetie, I hate to bust your bubble, but that lady was thinking more about licking Julie’s pussy than what is in your pants, big boy,” Joan said with a bit of a hiss while squeezing Rob’s ass.

They went silent for a moment. Rob surprised by both the thought that the barmaid was into licking pussy and Joan so causally saying lick pussy. The girls taken aback because they knew at once it were true and also thought maybe it would be fun to find out what it was like to be with a woman experienced in pleasing other women. The moment passed and the foursome went back to laughing and flirting. They drank and danced and rubbed against each other. They enjoyed the looks they got from the other patrons who puzzled over the quartet. Rob began to puff up like a peacock as he noticed more and more men looking envious of him.

Rob got a brief break from the attention when the bouncer showed up and the three ladies spent 15 minutes rubbing against the hunky mountain as he demonstrated his considerable talents on the dance floor. Joan and Julie rejoined Rob when Denise joined the big man on stage for a special dance in the main room. The bouncer along with four other large handsome men had taken partners up to the stage. The regulars in the crowd began to hoot and holler when the DJ started playing a particularly nasty and rhythmic hip-hop tune. The big men laid their partners down on the stage and straddled them. Denise felt the juices soak her panties as the hot bouncer shook his big sexy ass above her. His tight pants left little to the imagination as far as the size of his manhood, which was clearly way above average. After several minutes of gyrating above their partners the four men reached down and grabbed a hold of the ladies hands. They pulled the women to their feet, dragging the ladies entire bodies slowly over their crotches. The couples finished the dance by grinding themselves into each other in what can only be called a simulated sex act. When the music stopped the four men took the women in their arms and carried them off stage.

Denise, overcome with passion, wrapped her arms around the big man’s neck and whispered in his ear. “Oh god, is there some place private you can take me!”

He led here through a door marked employees only. He explained he did not have much longer before he had to return to the door. Denise did not care at this point. She had decided she had to have this man and would take whatever time he had to give. When the door to what appeared to be a small employee changing area was closed, she dropped to her knees and clawed at his zipper. Once the pants were undone, she pulled his pants and boxers down in a single movement. His large cock flopped forward and laid upon his full heavy balls. Though only slightly engorged his cock was already as long as any Denise had ever seen and the thickness was astonishing.

She cupped his huge balls and began licking his flared cock head. He responded immediately. His cock rose up off his balls, growing rapidly into a proud erect shaft topped by a magnificent helmet. She slid her lips down over the head, stopping just as the ridge slid into her mouth. She licked his large cum hole while her lips sucked the backside of his flared. Her mouth was already stretched wide over the massive cock and she knew she had no hope of truly sucking him properly. The big man reached down and took hold of her head. His cock muffled her gasps as he pushed forward. A mixture of fear and excitement overtook her. She thought he meant to fuck her face with his monster cock. Just before he went deep enough to gag her he pulled back. The fear drained away as this monster of a man used his huge tool to gently fuck her face. Giving her no more than she could take.

She reached down between her legs and pulled the thin strip of her thong aside and began to rub her hard clit. Her pussy was gushing now. Denise wanted to be fucked more than she had ever wanted it before. She screamed onto the big man’s cock, as her body was flooded with a series of intense orgasms. While she was still in the throws of multiple waves of pleasure, he lifted her to her feet. She was helpless to resist him even if she had any desire to do so. He turned her around and lifted her into the air. She felt as if she was flying. When she landed she was bent over and her ass was raised high in the air. He had carried her across the room and bent her over the arm of a big old easy chair. He lifted her skirt and yanked her thong down exposing her swollen pussy. He swatted her ass playfully and nudged her legs apart. She was bent over; legs spread wide, her pussy exposed for the taking.

He guided his now throbbing cock to her gaping cunt and slowly slid every last bit of it into her quivering pink tunnel. She bit into her wrist to stifle the scream. She was at once elated and in agony. Her pussy was stretched wider than it had ever been. The sensation of fullness was overwhelming. The man’s deep soft voice reassured her as he urged her to relax. She willed herself to open up for him and suddenly the pain ceased and only pleasure and the incredible fullness remained. She pushed back against him signaling she was ready. He begin fucking her with long rhythmic thrusts. His mighty cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy as he road her body. His deep moans began to fill the room. Her moans complemented his and a symphony of sexual sound echoed from the walls of the small room. They came together in a torrent of heat and passion. She had no control of her body as she spasmed under the thrusts of the big man. He fucked her hard as he shot his seed into her hungry cunt in powerful bursts.

When his cock slid out of her she felt empty and sated. He pulled her to her feet, kissed her for the first time. She felt his shaking and knew his pleasure was as genuine and strong as hers. He whispered that he had to go and that she could stay in the room as long as she liked. She reached down and touched his now deflating cock one more time. Her fingertips ran though his thick dark pubic hair as he back away. She watched him quickly pull on his pants and adjusted himself. He picked up her panties, brought them to his lips, kissed them and shoved them into his pocket and left. She dipped two fingers into her pussy and scooped a bit of his seed up. He had his souvenir and she had hers. She licked her fingers clean savoring his tastes and fell back dreamily into the big comfy chair.

Meanwhile, out in the club, the other two ladies were fawning over Rob. The three of them were putting on a big show for those at the surrounding tables. Rob did not know that the girls were purposely distracting him so he wouldn’t get too curious about Denise’s whereabouts. They had been in on her plan to fuck the bouncer and that is why they had left her alone on the dance floor. Rob was becoming increasingly uncomfortable as the attention was causing his cock to ache and press hard against his tight jeans. Rob noticed the bouncer pass by heading for the front door. He wondered where Denise had gotten off too. He had not seen them go in the back and had assumed she was still dancing. Now that the bouncer was leaving he was curious what she might be doing. It never occurred to Rob that Denise might be in a back room with the big man’s thick cum dripping from her well-fucked pussy.

“Hey, you think we should check on Denise? I haven’t seen her in awhile,” Rob asked nonchalantly.

“She is just powdering her nose,” Julie purred as she slid her tongue into Rob’s ear

Much to the delight of the young man watching from the next table, Julie’s dress had ridden up and her thong did little to hide her sex from his view. Rob immediately forgot all about Denise with Julie’s tongue sending sparks from his ear all through his body. Not to be left out Joan pressed up next to Rob and began to lick his neck. It was a toss up who was more turned on at this point, Rob or the guy watching from the next table. Rob began to think he was going to need to visit a rest room stall before they got out of the club. His cock was throbbing and aching in his pants and he was hornier than a rooster after all the hens have flown the coop.

A few minutes later Denise returned. The dreamy look on her face told the other ladies that the mission had been accomplished. Rob, still clueless, pulled Denise unto his lap and kissed her passionately. He was surprised with the hunger of the kiss she returned and nearly shot off in his pants when she ground her tight little ass against his bulging crotch. She continued to wiggle in his lap, causing her short skirt to ride up to her waist. When the kiss broke and Rob looked down he was treated to a view of her completely uncovered pussy. The guy at the next table had been enjoying the view of her sweet little ass all through the kiss. When Rob tried to discretely tell Denise she was exposed she responded by parting her thighs a bit more. Rob could now clearly see her swollen labia and the glistening of the combined cum of her and the big man. He still didn’t realize she had fucked the bouncer, but decided if her pussy was that wet he was going to fuck her and if the other girls didn’t want to watch they could take a walk.

“Hey, we have an early morning. Maybe we should head back to the hotel?” Rob said hopefully.

Denise slid off his lap and cooed, “Good idea Tiger, I am ready for bed!” as she pulled her skirt back down.

Joan picking up on Denise’s cue added, “Yeah, time we all jumped into bed!”

The guy at the next table gave Rob a big thumbs-up and dashed off to the men’s room. When Rob stood up, Joan suggested that perhaps he might want to make an adjustment. Rob turned bright red when he saw that his cock was pushing his pants into a tent. Julie moved in front of Rob and helped him reposition himself. All three of the ladies giggled and told him that they were sorry that they took the game a little far. He assured them that he was not sorry and did his best to conceal his condition as they walked to the door. The big man was once again tending the front door. Denise walked over and asked him if he could get them a cab. He called to some kid at the curb and in a few seconds a cab was at the curb with the door open waiting. She gave him a soft kiss as if thanking him for getting the cab. He knew what the thanks was for and whispered his thanks in her ear as he slid his hand up her skirt and slipped a finger inside her still steamy pussy. When he withdrew it, she grabbed his hand and sucked his finger clean. Then she followed the others to the cab grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Rob who was sitting in the back seat between Julie and Joan gasped, “Oh my god!” finally realizing what had happened at the club.

Denise turned around and smiled at him and in a breathless voice stammered, “Oh, hun I couldn’t resist that!”

Julie and Joan giggled even though they were a bit envious that they were too inhibited to do what Denise did. Neither of them had ever been so bold to give into a desire like that. They wondered if the excitement of a one-night stand would be the stuff of fantasy or just lead to a lifetime of regret. Julie leaned up, hugged Denise and whispered in her ear that she looked like it was a hell of a time. Denise, unashamedly said for all to hear that it was the most amazing experience of her life. Rob decided his idea that Denise was so horny she would be an easy lay later was way off base. But still he figured if she gave it up to a stranger he might have a shot and sloppy seconds weren’t the worst thing in the world.

The group did not flirt on the ride back to the hotel. For the most part they were all lost in their own thoughts and all were quiet. Denise was comfortably replaying her adventure and enjoy the feeling of his cum trickling from her pussy. She wondered if the driver would mind the new stain on his seat. Julie and Joan were each lost in a little fantasy of their own. By the end of the ride both of them needed to change their panties due to the visions of being ridden by strange sexy men that danced in their heads. Rob was mostly dumbfounded by the way events had unfolded. He had never imagined Denise had that much wildness in her.

When they entered their room, Julie ran immediately to the bathroom, screaming that she was about to explode. Denise fell onto the bed unmindful of her lack of panties. Rob could not help staring at her exposed clean shaving pussy. Joan who was feeling even more playful than before slid her arms around him from behind and pressed her body tight against him.

She brought her lips to his ear and purred, “She something you like over there stud?”

Completely unsure if he was being teased or seduced at this point, Rob could not find the words to respond. Julie emerged from the bathroom once again attired in only her sheer slip. When Rob turned he could see she had left her panties and bra in the bathroom along with the sexy cocktail dress. Her neatly trimmed bush and dark areolas were clearly visible under the translucent material. The scene of Denise wriggling on the bed treating Rob to a good view of her hard-fucked pussy and Joan rubbing herself against his ass like a slut caused Julie to grin like the cat that ate the canary.

“Hey, who is gonna tend bar! I am too keyed up to end the night now!” She exclaimed more to break the obvious tension than because she really needed any more mind lubricant.

Rob pulled away from Joan and opened the mini-bar as he asked the ladies what they wanted to drink. Denise had got up and headed for the bathroom to clean up a bit after giving Rob her drink order. Joan took note of the fact that she was the only one not displaying her wares to her male companion. She slipped her skirt off and tossed it in the general direction of her suitcase and slid her hands up her tee shirt and removed her bra while Rob’s back was turned to her. When Rob walked over to hand Joan her drink he gasped aloud. Joan’s nipples were outlined against the tight tee-shirt she wore and her damp panties clung to her pussy, leaving little to the imagination.

Rob turned away from Joan when Denise emerged from the bathroom. She no longer wore the skimpy outfit that had been providing so many exciting glimpses of her sexy flesh. Her red sheer dressing gown clung to her body, accentuating every curve on her willowy body. She wore nothing underneath the gown and may as well have been naked for all the concealment the silky material provided. Rob also noticed her luminous jet black hair was once again brushed into the long flowing smooth strands. Her face was now washed clean of her party makeup. The combination of her wholesome unadorned exotic face and her amazingly supple, sexy nearly nude body was the most alluring site Rob could recall ever seeing. He stared at her wondering what it would be like to have such a women in his bed and he intended to find out.

Julie walked over and took her drink from Rob’s hand. She suggested that he looked a little uncomfortable in his tight pants and patted his ass. Looking around he was forced to agree that he was somewhat over dressed for the party. Before going to get Denise her drink Rob stepped into the bathroom. He hoped taking a leak might get his cock to shrink. While it did lessen his hardness there was no hope of getting it to go completely flaccid. He looked at himself in the mirror with his semi-erect cock clearly outlined against the knit of his boxer briefs and contemplated a quick jerk off to relieve the lustful urges he was powerless to control. But he still held out hope for another kind of relief and decided against it. He decided if the girls could parade around showing him their wet little pussies he could deal with showing off his erection.

Rob grabbed his pants and shirt and stepped into the room wearing only his under shorts and a goofy grin. All three girls whistled as he walked across the room, dumped his cast off clothes atop his suitcase and grabbed his drink. After taking a long pull on the strong rum and cock he made, Rob turned to discover the three women were ogling his ass. This was a new sensation for Rob. He had never experienced being eyed like a piece of sexual meat before. He liked the feeling so much so that his control once again waned and his cock twitched in his BVDs.