Conference Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good," Tim moaned again. "Oh yeah, so good. Fuck."

"Yes," Jenn purred, keeping her lips against Tim's thick cock. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, Tim."

Groaning, Tim pulled his cock from her warm mouth. His strong hands grabbed her shoulders and lifted Jenn to her feet. She shivered with excitement as he pushed her slowly backward toward the bed.

"This what you want?" Tim growled, his eyes intense.

"Yes," Jenn panted. "I want this."

"You like sucking my cock?" Tim's hands firmly cupped Jenn's heaving tits, squeezing and caressing them. She moaned as he roughly played with her sensitive nipples.

"Yes," Jenn gasped. "You have such a nice, big cock. I love sucking your cock. Now I want you to fuck me. Fuck me with your nice, big cock, Tim."

She cried out as Tim pushed her roughly down onto the bed. Like an animal, he pounced over her. She moaned as his mouth latched onto her tits, roughly sucking and nipping at her sensitive mounds.

"Oh, Tim," Jenn gasped as he kissed and bit down her side. "Hey, not so... oh, wow... oh... oh... Oh. My. God!" She cried out as he buried his face in her pussy. She arched her hips to meet him as his tongue parted her wet lips and lashed furiously against her clit. "Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod! Yes, there. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh. Oooohhhh, myyyy, God!"

Jenn's whole body arched in pleasure, quivering as her shockingly sudden orgasm ripped through her. She collapsed, panting, onto the bed.

Shivering, she looked up to see Tim looming over her, tossing the last of his clothes away. Out of a staid business suit, he looked powerful, muscular and wild. His long, thick cock stood proudly against his hard abs.

"Tell me," he growled. "Tell me what you want."

"I want..." Jenn gasped. "I want you to fuck me. Please, fuck me."

He pushed closer, holding his cock in one hand as he guided it toward her dripping pussy. In the other hand...

"My phone?" Jenn giggled.

"I want ol' Dan to see this," Tim said firmly. "I want your pervy guy to see the moment, the exact moment, my cock... a stranger's cock... enters his woman. I want the perv to have this to jerk to... his Jenn's beautiful pussy taking another man's.... cock!"

Jenn moaned as his tip entered her, parting her lips and stretching her slowly open. She shivered at his words, and at the nasty, wicked feeling of his strange cock inside her. She was doing it, she realized. She was letting a strange man fuck her. Her whole body arched up to meet him as his long shaft slowly filled her.

"Yeah," Tim groaned. "He's going to like seeing this."

"Put the phone down," Jenn purred. "Put that fucking phone away and fuck me."

"Is that what you want?" Tim smiled wickedly, lightly tossing Jenn's phone aside.

"Yes." She looked at him, thrilling to the hungry look in his eyes. "Yes, I want you to fuck me."

Tim slowly pulled his cock back, until only the tip rested just within her dripping pussy. "You want a guy you just met to fuck you. A stranger, to fill you up with his cock."

"Yes." Jenn writhed under him. "Yes, fuck me now."

She gasped as Tim grabbed her waist. Her eyes locked on his as her body arched toward him. With a grunt, he thrust into her, filling her up with one swift motion. Their hips rocked together, her wet folds opening to receive him deep inside her.

Jenn's whole body tingled as he thrust into her again and again, deep, steady, powerful thrusts that filled her over and over. She reveled in the feeling and the unshakable thought of how wicked this was. Wild, carnal pleasure climbed through her, exploding as she came again.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, shaking as her body convulsed around his thrusting member. "Are you... still going?"

"I'm not finished," Tim grinned, continuing to slide slowly inside her. "Not by a long shot."

"Oh... my... god..." Jenn moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him deeper into her.

She let herself go, moaning and crying out with wild, forbidden pleasure. Throughout, she kept her eyes on him, watching his unfamiliar body moving over hers, staring into his stranger's face has he grunted and thrust into her. Lust and pleasure climbed, peaked again with her desperate cries, and madly started to climb once more.

Suddenly, Tim paused in his seemly tireless fucking. "What's that?"

"What?" Jenn panted. It took a moment for her to realize that a new sound had been intruding on the moaning, grunting and slapping of flesh against flesh. A musical, birdlike chiming sound. It took another moment for Jenn to recognize the sound. "Oh, it's my phone."

"Seriously?" Tim pushed himself slowly back inside her. "Someone's calling you now?"

"Text alert," Jenn gasped. "Probably.... ooohhhh... Dan."

"Dan? Ol' Dan!?" Tim laughed.

Jenn groaned as Tim quickly pulled himself from her body. She felt shockingly empty, without him inside her. She was relieved to see that Tim staggered slightly as he stood. She watched, amused at the sight of his thick cock bobbing ahead of him as he fumbled around on the floor, grabbing her phone.

"Hey, we missed a few," Tim grinned down at her phone. "Text from Dan: 'Hot pic."

"Oh my god," Jenn buried her face in her hands, wondering which of the many naughty pics her guy was talking about.

"'You naughty tease'," Tim read out.

"Give it to me." Jenn reached out for the phone.

"'Fell asleep. You have fun flashing the bar?'," Tim read. "Poor guy, he's missed all the fun. Should I send him some of our new pics?"

"No!" Jenn gasped. "Give me my phone."

"'You still up?'," Tim chuckled. "I certainly am," he added, flexing his raging hard cock.

"Give it to me!" Jenn reached out for her phone.

"Damn right I will," Tim grinned, leaping back onto the bed.

Jenn squealed as he flipped her over onto her belly and dropped himself onto her back. She felt his slick, hard cock pressing between her thighs.

"Not what I meant." Her gasp turned into a groan as he penetrated her again.

"Here," Tim said into her ear. "You should really answer him." He started thrusting again, even harder and more passionate than before.

The phone dropped in front of Jenn's face.

"Go on, answer him." Tim grunted, pounding into her.

Fumbling, Jenn grabbed her phone and tried to type out a reply.

JENN: CEnt tAlk call pater

Tim was driving fiercely into her now. Her whole body shook from the force of him in her. Tim was going wild, she realized, at the thought of her being on the phone with Dan while he fucked her. That idea, and his powerful thrusts, sent her own pleasure spiraling upward. She was dimly aware of the phone chiming again and again.

DAN: U drunk lol?

DAN: Jenn?

DAN: U ok?

DAN: JENN?!?

She knew she had to respond with something. Desperately, she tried to cling to the phone long enough to type out a reply.

JENN: C a 'll later

JENN: nifht

With that she pushed the phone away and thrust back to meet Tim's thrusting cock. Another orgasm crashed over her and Tim roared over her, driving his strange cock deep inside her.

******

Jenn stared at the empty hotel bar.

Other conference attendees moved through the lobby, heading for the morning seminars.

She was sure that Tim was among them, but she didn't know where. He'd left during the night... after... One part of her mind shied away from the thought, but at the same she felt a tingle across her skin... her nipples... her pussy.

She looked down at her phone. It felt hot in her hand. She hadn't dared to open the picture folder yet. She had to get it over with. She wondered if she would really dare to say anything when the time came. Her fingers shook as she pressed Dan's speed dial.

"Hi, honey," Dan answered brightly.

12