Conference Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped some of it off with a finger and licked it off with her tongue. "Mmm," she said, and went into the bathroom to get a wet towel. The room was cool, and I got back under the covers. About the time she was under them with me, her cell phone rang. "Forgot to call him back. Be quiet, lover. You might actually enjoy this."

"Hey, honey," she said, snuggling back against me.

"No, I'm all alone. What do you want to do to me?"

"Oh, my. Will it all fit? Okay, I'm taking my top off, and my jeans. I'm down to just my panties, and I'm lying in bed."

"Okay, you're feeling me up through my panties," she said, and I reached around to start doing just that. "Oh, god, it feels good," she said, reaching her left arm over her head to pull my face to her bare shoulder. This arched her breasts magnificently, and I could look at her nipple as it hardened, but didn't have a hand free to touch it. She was holding the phone with her other hand, and our right sides were pinned to the bed.

"Can I take my panties off? They're getting so wet for you.Oh, you want to put your hand down in my panties and finger me?" I felt a wet, smooth, downy cunt, and gently began to slide a finger along the delicate pea in the pod, the little man in the boat. "Oh, Jerry, you're so good at that," she said, sounding like she was biting her lip, trying not to come just yet, bucking her hips against my finger. Her panties were rolled halfway off because of her motions; I could look down and see the top of her pussy lips as I slid my middle finger deep inside her. "Oh, Jerry, your finger feels so good in my tight little pussy. Ah, I'm so fucking tight. I'm so wound up I don't know if I can take you all the way inside me. But I want to try to take it all, Jerry. Please?"

She took her panties off without saying a word and got on top of me, tracing the length of my penis, which was again rock-hard, with her warm, wet pussy. She was sitting up, holding the cell phone with one hand and pushing down on my chest with the other while she rocked on me, trying to get it started on its way in. "Oh, you're going in, baby. Take it slow; don't hurt me. Oh, Jerry, it feels so good. Put a baby in me. Oh I know we can't do that tonight, silly. But when I get home, I promise."

That startled me, but she just grinned at me, shook her head, and stuck her tongue out. Soon I was all the way in, and quickly heading toward another orgasm. The only thing that was slowing me down at all was the fact that I'd just come a few minutes ago. I reached up and supported her by the chest, stroking her breasts and nipples. I tried to be quiet and hold off as she started thrashing with total abandon, making a lot of noise for her husband, who was no doubt beating off in their bedroom at home while I impaled his wife on the other coast.

"Oooh, baby," she said, "ah, ah, AHHH!" she said as her walls started to pulse around me. I couldn't hold back any more; I pulled out just as I started to shoot cum on both of our stomachs. "That felt so good. It'll feel even better when I get home. Did you come? Feel better now?" She listened for a while. "Okay, baby, talk to you tomorrow."

She finally hung up. "Don't worry about getting me pregnant. I'm on the pill. That just gets him off for some reason. Can we just - snuggle a bit now?"

"Sure." I got the wet towel again and wiped both of our bodies down again, then got under the covers with her. I wasn't sure if I had another one in me any more. I stroked her shoulder as we spooned in the bed, hundreds of miles from our homes, and I felt the night turn very dark and close.

I woke up in total darkness; she'd turned the lights out in the room. I felt something warm on my chest. She was crying a bit. "I guess you do think I'm the conference slut."

"I think you're a normal person who needed something, just like me. I like you very much."

"We have more sex on the phone than in the same bed. He's always working; I'm always on the road."

"I'm sorry," I said, stroking her hair and back.

After a while: "Do you think you have one more in you?"

"I think so. How do you want it?"

"I'd like you to take me from behind," she said, rolling over on her stomach and positioning one of the huge pillows under her pelvis, "deep and slow. Deep and slow while I finger my clit and you rub my back. And then you can come in me. Afterwards, I'll rub your back and we can sleep together all night. How does that sound?"

I said it sounded fine.

12