Conference Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
She misses him and lets him know it.
1.5k words
3.88
6.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are just kicking off your shoes. The meetings are finally done. One night here, at a decent hotel, and back home in the morning.

A knock sounds on the door.

"Room service," a muffled voice says, maybe. It's a little hard to tell.

"I didn't order room service," you grouse even as you walk to the door, resigned to a discussion you don't want to have.

You open the door and there I am, leaning against the door frame. I take advantage of your disbelief to saunter into your room. My attention is centered on your bed. It looks like it needs rumpling.

I turn around at the sound of the door closing and arch an eyebrow at you.

"Room service," I repeat with a terrible, indistinguishable accent. You fight the smile at my teasing and frown at me.

I swallow, suddenly unsure if I should have done this.

You note the change in my attitude, in direct conflict with my earlier smugness.

You walk over to me, slowly shaking your head. "What am I going to do with you?" you ask rhetorically.

I shiver and you notice how I'm holding the collar of my coat tightly against my throat. I shiver again.

Since my eyes are cast down, I don't see the realization in yours. The understanding that I can be ridiculously insecure about the strangest things.

"Are you cold?" you ask, glancing down to see only boots showing from underneath the coat.

I shrug, wondering if you are going to send me away.

I feel you prying my fingers open, releasing the collar of my coat and flush at how brazen I was when I planned this out.

It takes nothing for you to push the coat open and see that I am wearing only the boots underneath. There is a flush starting at my chest and rushing upward to set my cheeks on fire.

I shiver again, but less with the cold and more from the light growl that escapes you.

"So blatant," you marvel and I grin. "Drop the coat," you tell me and I happily shrug out of it, standing in your room, available for your pleasure, our pleasure.

You trace the slowly fading flush with a fingertip, brushing my nipples as you move further downward.

I gasp and sway a bit. A loud groan escaping me when you reach my clit and pinch/twist it just enough.

My excitement is obvious in the flow of juices, my breathless groans and scent. You spend a moment just touching me, watching my responses.

With just your fingertip on my clit you guide me backwards so that the back of my knees bump against the bed. "Sit down."

I wordlessly obey, starting a wet spot.

You crouch down and unzip my left boot. "How many people saw you like this?" you ask, gliding the boot off my foot.

I place my hands on the bed behind me and arch back a little, straightening my leg to help you. As soon as I am free of the boot, my naughty toes seek you out, wiggling their way up your rock solid thigh.

"Just the guys on the stairs, well, below the stairs," I admit. "I might have coughed at just the right moment to direct their attention upward." I smirk. In reality, the coat shaded enough that the most they would have seen is a glimpse of my pale skin, but why should I tell you that?

You frown even as you unzip my right boot. "Flashing perfect strangers on the stairs. Arriving unannounced at my door. Potentially disrupting my work schedule," you list off as the zipper slowly lowers.

My breath hitches at the litany of my actions. Your prominent erection partially reassuring me that, despite everything, you are happy I made the effort to see you.

My boot hits the floor and your hands stroke my leg, roughly massaging my calf. "What am I going to do with you?" you ask again, but with resolve in your voice. The question is no longer rhetorical.

I spread my legs a little to give you space between them and because it feels impossible to keep them together. I am starting to glisten with excitement.

My toes have reached your crotch and are shamelessly wiggling against your cloth covered cock.

"You could fuck me," I offer, my need apparent in my raspy voice.

"I could," you agree with a head nod. "But, not yet."

I groan in disappointment and desire. I know that the teasing will be torment but the end result will be bliss.

You pull away from my foot and my leg and stand up. At this moment, my attention is riveted to your obvious erection. My mouth dry with anticipation of sating my thirst with your drippings. I reach out to unbuckle your belt when you stop me.

"Not yet," you repeat with a slight shake of your head, amused at the pout that forms on my lips at your words.

"On your knees," you direct me and I eagerly jump up to arrange myself facing you. I'm perched on my hands and knees, my hair partially covering my face, but my eyes are locked on your crotch and I lick my lips, awaiting permission.

You shake your head. "Tsk," you scold me, smirking as I look up to your eyes, curious.

"The other way," you make a swirling motion with your finger.

Realization dawns on me and I reluctantly turn around. I don't like losing my view.

Your view, however, now includes the sight of my pussy, reddening with arousal, glistening and lightly pulsating. My hamstrings flex as I lightly sway back and forth, mimicking the action I want from you.

You hesitate, not sure if your next move will be a good thing or not, but remembering my words of wanting to push myself, to experience new things. With that in mind, you strengthen your resolve and bring your hand down on my right ass cheek. Not brutally but not a love tap either.

I gasp, the burn rushing through me, straight to my pussy. Before I can recover, you smack the other side. I can't stop the groan that rips out of me. Dizzy with sensation, I rock back at you, encouraging the next one.

You watch my juices flood out, sliding down my tight inner thighs. You see the pulsating of my opening, the way my body shakes and thrusts back eagerly.

My arms are shaking with the effort to remain upright while you spank me again, once on each side. A continuous, surprised, groan erupts from me. Who knew?

My elbows start to bow, arching my body upward slightly.

You pause to admire my responses and to adjust yourself. Deciding that is a waste of time, you quickly strip off your clothes, free at last of all constraints.

I can hear the fabric. I can see the flinging of clothes through my peripheral vision. The thought of you watching me, nude, erect, responding, sends me closer. Giving up supporting myself, I reach underneath and up to play with my clit. My ass throbbing with remembered pain/pleasure sending direct current to my pussy.

You can see my fingertips playing, my body jerking uncontrollably as my clit rolls with my motions.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Fuck me," I growl. "Pound into me," I gasp, spreading my knees wider, pushing back toward you in obvious invitation.

We groan together when you do just that, sliding to the hilt in one long thrust. I feel your ball sac brush against me and I change my attention to them with sticky fingers.

It's animalistic, no refinement left, just a simple meeting of flesh to flesh. Flesh into flesh. Flesh pushing against flesh. The burning heat of my spanked ass reaching your monkey brain and making you pound into me harder. Faster.

I spread my knees wider, opening myself up to you more and more, tilting my pelvis so that every thrust hits bottom.

A constant wail erupts from me, partially muffled by the pillows I have clawed under me.

However, there is no doubt for the people in the rooms on either side of you that I am getting the fucking of my life.

You grab a handful of my hair and pull, tilting my head, arching my neck. I let you do anything to me, moving as directed as you tilt my head to one side so that you can lick and bite me.

The feel of your teeth sinking into my skin sends me over and I growl, almost passing out from the intensity. My pussy squeezes, tugs and pulls at your cock, dragging you with me.

I collapse as you join me, crushing me against the bed. But, I like the feeling of you enveloping me and murmur in delight.

We are both breathless for several minutes and I wait until the dots clear from my vision before I laugh. I can hear the question in your look.

"I think we have to call room service for more towels," I tease as the reality of a huge wet spot between my legs becomes clear.

Sobering, I place a soft kiss on your chin. "I missed you."