Conference Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the room, she was lying propped up in bed with the her phone sipping the in-room coffee. She smiled when she saw me and even more when she saw my supplies. "Mmm, much better" she said, putting down her drink. I laid out the selection for her and she made her picks. I nibbled on the rest.

"Don't expect breakfast in bed every morning," I said.

She smiled. "Then you'd better not expect a nearly naked woman every night then." She even winked!

I let that simmer between us for a while. Then I asked her about her plan for the day.

"I'm actually thinking of staying here a bit. I want to prepare for my panel tomorrow."

"Your what?"

"My panel. Didn't I tell you? I'm on a panel discussion tomorrow afternoon."

I didn't know, so she told me a little more about it. It was about industry trends and was a nice professional honor. I was proud of her and told her so. She smiled. It was different than the smile when we bantered about going naked. She appreciated the professional compliment.

I did have to get there early and connect with some people. I decided to walk to the convention center while she relaxed and did her prep in the room. Naturally I would have liked to stay and hang out with a scantily-clad Diane and see what other provocative things she might say, but I knew she'd appreciate the space. So I soon said goodbye as she lay there sipping her latte.

In the lobby I ran into some guys I knew - Wilson and Wyatt. I think of them by their last names because they address everyone else that way. I've known them for years but we are very different. I mentioned earlier how I'm always the straight man; they're always aggressively macho. They greeted me by commenting about scuffs on my shoes, which was typical for them. Then they kept on joshing:

"Adams (my last name), they still let you into this thing every year?"

I knew how to keep up with them. "Only to keep an eye on you." They had been debating getting a taxi but decided to walk with me, which was annoying. Sure enough, the next twenty minutes was full of jock talk and jokes at the expense of others.

But I didn't really care. The whole time I was thinking: I've got a secret woman in my room and you don't. I thought about Diane in bed with almost nothing on, happily enjoying the things I brought her, and how she was now probably totally nude and soaping herself all over in my big glass shower.

I felt so powerful with this secret. I hadn't felt this way in a long time. Thinking about naked Diane back in my room made me feel like I was stepping on these losers and crushing them under my scuffed shoes.

The two macho guys, my inflated ego and I soon all arrived at the convention center. I walked around display tables and ducked into some presentations. It all went fast. I looked around for Diane and considered texting her but kept hesitating. I knew she'd be doing fine and I wanted to play it cool. I conferred with my partners about my client dinner and other things we were doing. It was all professionally exhilarating and at times I forgot entirely about Diane.

Finally, heading into a big afternoon session, I saw her in a small group on the other side of the room. I didn't get much out of the presentation because I was trying to keep her in sight. She was wearing a dark conservative dress. I found myself wondering how we would get ready for bed that night. As the session was ending, I texted her: "Hope things are good over the west side of the room." She soon turned and saw me. I just smiled because I didn't want others to see me with her more than I could help.

Walking out, I tried to concentrate more than ever on work. I was talking with one of our junior employees, a young woman named Julie. She was asking questions about the presentation we had just heard, but that I barely remembered, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"There you are." It was Diane. Her dark dress still made it pretty clear there was a great body underneath. She introduced herself to Julie and made a joke about me. They kept talking and pretty much ignored me. Then Diane suddenly turned to me and said, "Can I borrow Julie tonight?" I was confused. Diane explained that she had arranged to have dinner with some other industry women and thought Julie might want to come "and hear how to deal with macho guys like you." I was flattered even though she was joking.

I was also a bit disappointed because I had been trying to figure out how to have dinner alone with Diane. But that didn't seem possible so I said yes, Julie should go. They both smiled. Diane started to leave but then stopped and said quietly to me, "Let's get a drink before dinner."

I smiled. She was still my conference wife.

Around five o'clock we went to a nearby bar. We found a table that left us in plain sight but with no other seats so no one could join. We talked shop about the day and her coming presentation. She complimented me for supporting female employees like Julie. I said she was no different than any anyone else.

Diane replied, "Except that she doesn't have a penis like most of the people here."

I'll admit I was a bit thrown off by that one and could only mumble my agreement. Then I said a little more firmly, "That's true."

Diane threw me off again. "Not that there's anything wrong with penises themselves."

I recovered quicker this time and said, "I hope not."

She smiled, clearly having fun with me, "I'm actually a big fan of penises. In the right place at the right time, of course."

I was now ready and said slowly, looking at her, "At the right time."

"Yes," she said to me, looking back. "Some other times it's just not right."

"Though it's sometimes not easy to tell exactly," I said.

She was looking back. "That's right. Sometimes you're just not sure and you just have to see what happens."

I said, "I think I understand."

"Good," she said. "Are you going to take me back after dinner tonight?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy."

We finished our drink and went our separate ways. I had dinner with some young up-and-coming guys from the industry, which was a bit of a cold shower but still an ego boost in its own way. These young guys actually seemed to respect me and want to hear what I had to say. It made me feel good, but in the back of my mind all I could think about was Diane talking about penises.

It went late, but as I was heading out, I met Diane and Julie coming back from their own dinner. Julie said she had a good time. I made a mental note to make sure to connect her with the other guys from the dinner. We said goodbye and Diane and I headed for the taxi stand walking as far apart as possible.

In the taxi she leaned against me a bit. "I'm tired." She had been drinking a little. I was a little worried because I didn't want to mess with that. But she perked up as we got to the hotel. We darted through the lobby and were soon entering our room.

The shoes came off again and she flopped onto her bed. "No emails tonight."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, and ready for bed," she answered. I said I was as well.

"Good." She paused. "How do you want to do it this time?"

I froze even though I'd been hoping for pretty much that question. "How do you mean?"

"Well, Mr. Guy. I know I'm cramping your style in here." She smiled. "We both know you'd be strutting around here nude if it wasn't for me. In fact you have been anyway." I looked at her quizzically.

She went on. "Mr. Sleeps Nude. I could see the reflection in the window this morning when you got up."

I was surprised, thrilled and confused all at once. I hadn't thought about that. No wonder she had been talking about penises earlier - she had seen mine. And I had deliberately been a perv, exposing my cock at her! Thank goodness I hadn't started playing with myself.

She saw the expression on my face. "Hey, it's okay. You thought I was sleeping."

"I did."

"But now I know you sleep in the nude."

"I do. I didn't think you wanted to hear that though. Or see my...penis."

She smiled. "Well, now I know. And I have."

"And you waited all day to tell me? Except for some heavy hinting earlier?"

"Well," she said. "Bill, honestly, I decided to think about it. I'm having fun with this. Are you?"

"I am."

"But I think it's best we don't have too much fun."

"I agree."

"But you're a good guy. I totally trust you, and I'd like a little fun too. Just a little."

"Okay."

"So I'm not going to worry about what you see and don't see." To make her point, she got up and turned her back to me. "And this zipper was murder to do up this morning." I got the message and began to unzip the back of her dress.

It went halfway down her back and I saw her bra strap. And then I saw a lot more, as she shimmered it off over her hips. Soon Diane was in just her underwear. With me. She smiled at me looking at her. "Perv."

I answered, "Hey, I was just helping." I was totally overwhelmed. Her underthings were white satin - nothing fancy but nice and classy. They looked marvelous to me. Her breasts were nicely supported by her bra and they looked almost exactly as I had imagined a hundred times while wishing I had x-ray vision. Her panties were fairly full coverage and seemed to be holding in her tummy a bit. Her hips were curvy and just right. Diane in her underwear was awesome.

She looked at me and said, "Bullshit." But she was still smiling and headed to the bathroom. This gave me a look at her gorgeous ass moving as she walked. She didn't look back as she closed the door.

I took off my jacket, tie and socks but then wasn't quite sure what else to do. Somehow it didn't seem right to strip down and greet her that way. I busied myself with some documents from the day. When she emerged, she looked at me, almost disappointed.

"You're going to sleep in your clothes?"

"Uh, no."

"Well then get ready for bed. It's lights out." She walked around the room in bra and panties, turning off lights. I was mesmerized again. Her body jiggled nicely as she moved. Her breasts looked nice and firm. She had bits of natural folds and wrinkles everywhere that just made her look exactly as a fortysomething woman should. And her ass was sexy as hell. I concentrated on it, watching her ass cheeks and the satin shifting with her every move.

She stopped, catching me, and said, "I mean it, mister." She then scrambled into bed and drew the covers up to her chest, though her bra was still visible.

I took my cue and removed my shirt. Then my pants. She watched as I lowered them down to reveal my tight boxer underwear. She kept looking. I could feel myself hardening, though luckily not too much. She watched as I headed to the bathroom. When I returned, she was still in bed with her bra on, and her bed light was the only one one. She watched me get into my own bed.

She then said, "Anything else?"

"You want me to get your light?"

"No, I'm okay. Not yet. Anything else you need to do?"

I understood and, under the covers, stripped off my boxers and tossed them on the floor while she watched. Now I was nude again and this time she knew it. "Wouldn't want to cramp your style," she said.

"No problem."

Then she drew up her own covers a bit, and fumbled around removing her bra. I watched and caught the briefest glimpse of bare breasts. Then she held the covers as she reached over to turn off the light. The covers slipped a bit and I saw one bare tit and nipple completely before the light went out.

It was now dark. "Comfortable?" she said.

"Very." I was now stroking my rock hard cock thinking about Diane's tits.

"Me too." She paused. "Bill, was that fun?"

"Very." I kept stroking. "Was it fun for you?"

"Mmm...no comment. What was fun about it?"

I thought for a second. "That you wanted me to see."

"I did," she said. "I also liked seeing you."

"I'm glad."

"Good night."

"Good night."

There was no way I was going to fall asleep. I was so excited and so full of sexual tension that I knew I had to cum. I had both hands on my cock and balls, stroking and thinking about the last two days and the laser image of Diane topless in my mind. She had deliberately teased me with a glimpse of her tits, and I was so fine with that.

But equally good was how she had walked around, jiggling, natural and nearly bare, and especially her awesome ass. I kept replaying the image over and over of her bum cheeks shifting as she walked around in her panties. I kept thinking how I had this awesome woman right now in my hotel room, happy and trusting me, letting me see her bare breast and proudly letting me eye her ass. Maybe being "safe" wasn't so bad after all. And she had watched me strip, definitely checking out me out with approval, and then pretty much telling me to get nude in bed, baring my cock under her orders.

I stroked and played with my balls thinking about Diane in her underwear and how I would get her naked. I'd undo her bra and free those breasts, caressing and playing with them. Then I'd get behind her and slip those silky panties down her ass, maybe first reaching inside to finger her a little. She'd be so hot that she'd lean back and rub against my cock, then turn around and fish it out of my boxers. I'd be hard and stiff and I thought about Diane seeing and admiring my erect cock.

I kept silent as I thought about Diane kneeling down and taking me in her mouth. She would play with my balls, cooing and admiring them as she paused between mouthfuls of cock. I would watch Diane's bare tits jiggle as I fucked her mouth. She was submissive and only wanted to please me. She was bent over and I imagined what she looked like from behind, her ass and pussy high up in the air as she sucked me. She was telling me how big and hard I was. She would tell me how she had always fantasized about my cock, and how every year she spent her hotel nights masturbating about me, wondering if I found her as hot as she found me.

I imagined her telling me that all the women at the dinner had talked about how they had secret fantasies about me. They had confessed to each other that they played with themselves thinking about me.

I stroked furiously thinking about Diane sucking my cock while the other women jealously watched, all stripped nude themselves with their hot tits and asses, and all begging Diane for a taste of my cock. But Diane was mine and I was going to please her first. I thought of her looking up at me as I shot a big creamy load into her mouth and all over her face, letting her have every drop of my seed rather than sharing it with the other women that also wanted me. I kept absolutely silent, fantasizing about all these naked women as I pumped a mess of sloppy cum all over my hands and sheets.

Now I was relaxed, but felt bad for my nasty thoughts. I punished myself by not moving from the mess of my own cum. I fell asleep with a secret inside my secret.

The Second Morning

I woke up sticky. It was early again. Diane seemed asleep, even through the window reflection.

I got up and walked over to the window close to her bed, careful to watch the reflection this time. I was totally nude just a few feet from her, my cock still sticky with the cum I had unloaded fantasizing about her. But any guilty thoughts vanished just from the beautiful sight of her asleep and bare-shouldered. I decided not to push it. I headed for the bathroom and was soon in the shower washing off the cum. I played with myself thinking about Diane soon standing in the same space nude, but didn't let myself climax. At my age you only have so much ammunition, and I wanted to stay buzzed for another day with this exciting woman.

I came out wearing underwear. She was awake and drew up the sheets to make sure she was covered. She looked at me and my underwear and smiled, "Nice. Can I give you my breakfast order?"

"You bet."

"Mmm." She told me what she wanted. I dressed and went downstairs. When I returned, she was in the bathroom with the door slightly open.

"Bill, is that you?"

"It better be."

"I want good coffee. Now." She almost sounded whiny.

"Want me to slip it through the door?"

"No it's fine." She opened the door. She had nothing but panties on. Her breasts were totally bare. I nearly dropped everything as i gazed at her nipples. They were like headlights. Her breasts definitely had a little sag but were nice handfuls and just right. Especially since they were Diane's breasts.

She took the latte. "Perv." But she smiled as she closed the door. I watched her panty-clad ass disappear.

I just stood still for a while. I heard the shower start. I thought about how Diane was taking her scrap of panties off and now she was totally nude. I stroked through my clothes thinking about her bare breasts and trying to recall every tiny detail.

There was nothing particularly memorable about her tits and nipples except that they had just been on display for me, which was all that mattered. I thought about what it would be like to suck them. To actually hold her nice handfuls in my hands, playing with them while she watched and maybe moaned. Then listening to the water, I thought about her soaping up her breasts in the shower, and that great ass with her panties off. I wondered what she looked like from the front and her shaving habits. For several minutes I was completely lost in fantasy stroking myself, imagining Diane on the other side of the door.

Then I realized what I was doing and snapped out of it. I wasn't going to lose control like last night in bed. I decided the most mature thing was to get ready for the day. So I assembled everything ready to go and then sat down and answered some emails. Frankly, I felt pretty powerful and efficient - working hard but in the back of my mind thinking how I just saw Diane's tits, free and clear, and now she was naked in what I still thought of as "my" shower. I was the man.

My phone rang. It was my wife.

I had texted and emailed home a few times but this was the first call. Frankly, it wasn't that hard to shift gears and talk to her. I just left out one enormous thing. Part of me felt like shit. But another part thought: it's just a secret. I need a secret.

This was the most amazing thing that had happened to me in a long time. I didn't want to hurt my wife in any way. Really. But I wanted this time with Diane too. It just made me feel so good and alive. I was so tired of being the straight man. Now I was the straight man with a big hot secret. So I totally compartmentalized it.

But hanging up, I forced myself to think exactly where this was going - something I had been trying hard to avoid for almost two days. Did I actually want to sleep with Diane? Hell, did I want to leave my wife for Diane? I honestly thought no to both. I was incredibly excited by Diane - the teasing, the way she was revealing her body to me, the license she was giving me, and just the power it gave me. I felt so alive and such a man.

But for all the flirting, and despite all my fantasies, I wasn't sure I actually wanted to fuck Diane for real. Correction - of course I wanted to fuck her...hard. But I wasn't willing to court the consequences. I was glad that last night had just been a dirty fantasy and nowhere near reality. She was just a friend. She was my conference wife. We were sharing a little secret together and having fun.

The shower had been off for a while. Soon I heard her call out, "Bill, don't look, okay?"

"Okay." I heard her emerge and moving around.

After a while she said, "it's okay now. If you want." I turned around and she was in black underwear this time, putting on a pullover top. I admired her ass as her head and arms temporarily disappeared. Then she put on a yellow skirt and started readying her things.