Conference Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Diane and I never said a word about it, we automatically kept discreet and away from each other. I was edgy enough to worry that maybe we were acting too discreet - that people had seen us last night and now could figure out we were actively avoiding each other. But that was probably all in my self-absorbed head (or both heads maybe...).

We got on the same bus but sat well apart. I was with a couple of others from the firm and talked with them the whole way. Diane was talking to her group as well. Looking around and out the window seeing the city race by, sometimes I could just see her out of the corner of my eye. I didn't dare turn my head too far, but each time could feel my heart race a little, as I thought about our naked time that morning. Of Diane with every scrap of clothing off, even her panties.

We got to our destination, which anyone else would find extremely boring but was genuinely interesting to us. I still tried to keep my distance from Diane, but as we walked around, our groups got closer and closer. Soon I was only a few feet from her. Everyone was talking about what we were seeing, so there was no need to act any differently around her.

Part of the area was still a construction zone, and we had to walk past some muddy unpaved parts. Diane, a couple of others and me were close together when suddenly a truck driving by us hit a puddle. SPLASH! Muddy water flew over all of us.

We weren't drenched, but our clothes were all stained. Diane definitely had a little mud in our hair. Everyone gathered around. The organizers were embarrassed, apologizing to us and tearing a strip off the driver. I was angry of course, but less about myself and more about Diane, who always took pride in looking professional. I wanted to yell at the driver myself for messing her up. But after a while we calmed down and even laughed a bit. It was just an accident. Despite looking silly, we finished the tour with everyone else.

Given our state, the apologetic organizers arranged for taxis to take us back to our hotels to clean up, promising to cover emergency dry-cleaning. The other two muddy people were at the main hotel, so this meant Diane and I were once again in a taxi by ourselves - and for a perfectly legitimate reason.

In the taxi we looked at each other. Diane alternated from upset to giggling. I was just intrigued about this unusual development. I have to admit I had some ideas. We slipped into the back of the hotel, embarrassed by our appearance more than a need for discretion. Standing in the elevator, looking at each other, we started to laugh uncontrollably. Not the sort of thing that happens at a typical professional convention! We opened the door to our room still giggling, and it closed shut behind us.

Diane suddenly stopped giggling and turned to me and asked, "What should we do now?"

I wasn't a fool and looked at her. "I guess we'd better get these muddy clothes off."

She looked back. "I agree. We need to take our clothes off." She began to undo her blouse right in front of me. "And then I think we both need to shower."

We undressed in front of each other. Diane unbuttoned and removed her stained blouse, revealing the bra I had seen that morning. It was white and satiny like the first time. I removed my jacket and tie and unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off as Diane reached around and unzipped her skirt. The skirt fell to the ground and she was in her underwear while I was stripped to the waist. I removed my socks and unzipped my pants, letting them fall close to her skirt on the ground. Diane looked at our crumpled clothes and, ever practical, smiled. "They're getting dry-cleaned anyway."

Diane didn't hesitate to undo her bra, letting loose her wonderful firm breasts that I had admired the day before and that morning. I felt myself growing firm in my underwear as I pulled it down. My cock sprang out, even more enthusiastically than earlier that morning. Diane watched it as she removed her own panties. We got naked together.

I admired Diane's bush. That morning had been such a surprise that I had trouble taking it in. Now I could gaze at her pussy, with a full, mature triangle, shaved at the edges and looking like it was occasionally trimmed and kept orderly. I don't really get the shaved look. I couldn't see much else through the hair, but I didn't need a gynecological view. I took in all her curves - her nicely rounded hips and her firm breasts. Diane looked every inch a woman, a woman who was now naked with me, and shamelessly eyeing my equally naked cock.

We didn't say anything as she turned and walked into the bathroom. I stared unabashedly at her ass, which looked so good in panties and even better without. I followed her inside and watched as she stepped into that glorious shower with the two sets of taps. I had eyed them for several days, constantly picturing Diane in there with me. She left the door open as she turned on one set of taps, and finally said to me, "We should hurry and save time so we can get back. "

I got in and turned on the other set. Then we both just stood there, about a foot apart, totally naked, watching warm water stream down each other's body. We had shared a bed and watched each other shower that morning, but this was the most exciting yet. Part of me desperately wanted to reach out and grab Diane, playing with her tits, sucking her nipples, and so much more. But I was also glad to just share the space with her, so open and free.

My cock was half-erect, wilting a bit with all the hot water, and I was a little frustrated - I wanted Diane to see me totally erect again, pointing at her. I thought about reaching down and stroking it, right in front of her. But somehow that didn't seem essential either. The important thing is that she was seeing my cock again, while I could look at her all I wanted. That gave me a small idea.

"Turn around," I said. Diane obediently did so, showing me her bare ass. She paused and looked back over her shoulder at me watching her ass.

She finally spoke. "Perv." She didn't move.

I said, "It just looks so good."

She smiled. "Well, you'd better turn around too." I did. I looked back and she was eyeing my own ass. "Nice," she said.

Diane then turned halfway and picked up her washing things. As she began to soap herself, she said, "I'm actually serious. We should get back soon." I reached over to my own things, which were on her side. My hand was only a couple of inches from her tits and she stopped while I grabbed things. I could feel the incredible electricity and my cock was stiffening. But I behaved - relatively speaking - and returned back to my side.

We washed in silence, but watched each other constantly. Diane shampooed her hair twice to get all the mud out. Though not strictly necessary, we each washed ourselves all over. Diane soaped up her tits, and while it was only a few seconds, she acted like I wasn't right there staring. She washed between her legs briefly. I again spent a truly unnecessary length of time soaping up my cock and balls. Diane stopped to watch me wash them off.

When she rinsed her hair for the second time, she closed her eyes in the stream of water, her hands in her hair and arms lifted up to really show off her bare breasts. It was such a beautiful sight that I couldn't resist reaching down and stroking my cock while looking at her. She opened her eyes and frowned in a sort of gentle tut-tut way. "Such a perv." But then she then closed them again, and her hands drifted out of her hair and gently down her body. She stopped to brush her nipples and then all down her skin to her pussy. I kept stroking as she took the briefest touch between her legs and then moved them back up and away to her sides. I stopped as well. She opened her eyes again. "Good boy."

She turned her water off, and I did mine We stood there again for a few seconds, naked with slight goosebumps. Her hair was slicked down and her whole body was glistening and perfect. Her pink areolae, red nipples and black bush all stood out perfectly against her white skin. Then she stepped out of the shower, showing me her nice jiggling but still firm ass, and grabbed a towel. I followed and we were soon drying off in silence.

We dressed quickly, almost ignoring each other. We gathered our muddy things and went downstairs and left them to be picked up. We got into a cab and headed back to the conference. I reached over and touched Diane's hand.

"I hope that was fun."

She didn't look at me but made a big smile at the floor. "It was."

The afternoon was a bit of a blur. I don't remember much of what I did, but I know I strode around like a colossus. All I could think about was Diane and me showering together, in the middle of the day at that. With this powerful secret, everything else I heard and saw faded away. With other men, I felt automatically superior, treasuring my secret sexy Diane. With women, I let myself think how easily they might also strip off their own clothes with me given the chance. I was tough. I had arrived. I was the man.

Nagging in the back of my mind of course was exactly what would happen that night, our last night together. I had a few different thoughts, in different directions. I still didn't know exactly where Diane was going, much less where I wanted to go. But she had already made me feel so good.

The evening banquet, suiting our boring industry, was a low-key affair. It's mainly a chance to get together on the last night of the conference and give a few awards. In previous years, it had been the highlight of my time with Diane, when we would sit together and I would watch her light up the rest of the typically all-male table. But now I had a whole different set of private highlights with her. I considered not sitting with her at all, then decided that might actually get more notice than the other way around.

She was the same as always at dinner. She sat there, chatting away, and I could see glimpses down her top and the outline of her body. But now I didn't need to take quick looks - I had seen her bare tits and pussy already twice that day. So instead I just watched her, as most of the guys, fueled by a few drinks, played for her attention. Some of them even joked about my stiff reputation, like Wilson and Wyatt had the other day. Suckers. They had no idea that her ass was coming home with me again tonight. I had a couple of glasses of wine, but didn't want to overdo it. I wanted to be ready for...whatever.

The speeches and awards started. In my blurry state, I hadn't paid a lot of attention to the program. The speakers were boring but mercifully short. Then they began announcing awards - for innovation, long service to the industry, etc. I clapped for everyone. Then the MC announced a new award, for "Character and Citizenship Exempilying the Values of the Industry," and with a flourish announced the inaugural winner.

I heard my name.

I was so shocked that I barely felt Diane get up and give me a warm but chaste hug. In my fog I shook a few hands around me. My partners, who had nominated and championed me, all came up and congratulated me. I was honoured, though probably not as much as I might have been a few days before. Given the last few days, part of me wanted to return the "Character" part of the award.

The banquet came to an end. People came up to congratulate me and tell me how much they admired me and my steadiness. It made me feel pretty good, except about my little secret. My partners insisted we go out to celebrate. Diane promised she would catch up with me "and your boys" in a little bit.

Diane slipped - mostly - from my mind as I hoisted beers and laughed with people who liked and respected me. My earlier naked-Diane blur became an alcoholic fog. True to the industry, we didn't get too plastered or stay too late, and people began to drift away to pack and prepare for the final meetings the next day. It was down to me and two other guys when Diane showed up. She smiled. "Someone's been celebrating."

She sat down and ordered a glass of wine. She had been out with some people herself. The four of us talked for a bit - I think the two guys suddenly found reasons to stay longer. But eventually they left too, perhaps even sensing Diane was somehow mine.

Now we were alone and clinked glasses. "Congratulations," she said. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty damn good," I admitted.

"Me too. I'm so glad for you," she said. "You really are a good man." She paused. "Even when you're misbehaving with me."

"Thanks," I smiled. "And you're a pretty awesome woman." I mentioned again how great she had been on the panel the other day. "You're achieved so much in the industry."

She thanked me. "I appreciate that. Sometimes I have my doubts, but I never feel that way with you. You've always make me feel really respected and accepted."

"You're welcome."

She smiled. "I'll say it again - I don't worry about having to play the superwoman who has it all when I'm with you. Or choose between being one of the boys or the bitchy career lady." She continued, "Sometimes it's nice to not have to be perfect." She smiled.

A warm feeling flooded over me, though it might have just been the booze. "And..." I hesitated. "I guess I'm glad to not always be the safe, stiff guy. That I can be...a man."

"Mmhm, that's right," she said. "You are a man, Bill. No doubt about it. I saw lots of proof today." She winked.

"And you're a woman, Diane." I smiled.

"I guess we've been misbehaving, though," she said.

I agreed. "We have. It's made me feel really good...like...like a man," I said. "But then," I held up my award, "so does this." I was proud of both, I realized.

She smiled. "The second one is probably better."

"You''re right. As fun as the other has been."

"Mmhm. It has been. But not something we should probably continue." I realized she was right. We were on the brink. It was time to come back down.

We took a taxi back to the hotel. In the room, we took some time to pack up for leaving the next day. We undressed, watching each other a little. Diane took off everything but her panties, then climbed into her own bed, her tits jiggling but soon hidden.

I stripped down to my own underwear and she watched me turning out the lights before getting into my bed. We lay there quietly and I stroked my cock, which was incredibly stiff after the day of sexual excitement and tension. Then Diane spoke. "Bill, can I confess something?"

"Sure."

She giggled. "I always sleep this way. Nothing but panties. I just didn't want to admit it the first night."

I laughed. "No problem."

"Thanks."

I took my boxers off and lay their stroking nude, thinking about all my moments with Diane, and this latest sexy revelation of her sleeping almost nude every night.

I hadn't cum for two days, and our night sleeping together and our sexy shower meant that my balls were heavy. I wasn't going to fuck Diane but I needed release. I didn't even care if she heard. I was too horny to really think straight, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't mind. As I played with myself, I thought I could hear her taking short sharp breaths. Was she masturbating too, taking care of her own tension? I hoped so.

I thought of Diane playing with her pussy, touching herself everywhere. I replayed our shower in my head and thought about every inch of her hot body, especially her beautiful nipples against her pale white skin. I imagined her now in bed - maybe turned over onto her stomach, her great ass raised up for me to watch while she fingered her pussy. I stopped a couple of times to calm down and listen. She was definitely breathing heavy. Diane was masturbating just like me.

I thought about flinging aside the covers and catching her playing with herself. With her ass still up in the air, I wouldn't hesitate, taking her from behind and ramming my cock into that wet pussy that I wanted so bad. I thought about fucking Diane, her facing away from me and grinding on my cock, getting herself off and taking me as deep as possible. She would be bent over in front of me, wanting me - needing me - to fill her up. She wanted me bad, and I needed to fuck her bad after three days of teasing and gradual complete nudity. I held my cock like it was her pussy, letting it slide in and out, the way I would watch myself sliding in and out of her.

As I fucked Diane, her tits would jiggle and sway under the violence of my thrusts. I was in charge and she was submitting to my cock. I thought about her moaning as I pleasured her, reaching under to cup those great tits and down to finger her clit. I would play with her, the way she was really playing with herself in bed beside me. She was in ecstasy, all because of me. Her groans grew louder as I pushed her over the edge, climaxing while filled with my cock.

As she collapsed, I would pull out and turn her over, putting my penis in front of her face. She still wanted me so bad - wanted my cock so bad - that she wouldn't hesitate to start licking and sucking, tasting her own cum mixed with my lube. I slid in and out of her again, watching Diane eagerly deep throat me and then letting me withdraw all the way to the tip, which she kissed and licked. I imagined her reaching down and playing with her clit while she took me in her mouth. I was so ready to cum - both in my fantasy and for real. But I wanted to fuck Diane more and empty my balls deep inside her.

I pulled my glistening tip from her lips and moved down. I was fully erect and her legs were spread as wide as possible. I entered her, feeling her slickness again. I slowly drove as deep as I could, then pulled back all the way. Diane moaned and demanded that I fill her up again. She lifted her legs on either side of me and drew me even closer, pushing me deep into her again. She was so open and I fucked her, first slowly and then faster and faster. I told her how hot she was and how I loved every minute of her in the hotel room - clothed, underwear, nude, whatever - but especially in the shower, with her glistening white skin and black bush. She moaned and bucked under my thrusts and was ready to cum again.

This time I was ready too. As Diane moaned and climaxed again, I could feel my balls contract and then begin to spew deep inside her. It felt like I was filling up Diane with gallons of my warm hot seed. I wasn't safe at all. I was an animal fucking her and she loved it after the days of teasing and slowly getting her naked.

My fantasy met reality, as under the bed sheets I felt my stiff cock beginning to pump. I could still hear Diane's breaths, and she could probably hear mine. She was masturbating just like me, taking out all the tension we had built up in each other. It was so hot to know I had done that to Diane. I went back to imagining her shamelessly caressing her tits and fingering her pussy and hoped she could hear me as I unloaded twice as much cum as the night before. It was warm and messy and I thought about it covering every inch of Diane with it, marking her as mine so every man knew it.

As the last convulsion died away, I finally relaxed, more than I had in four days. Diane was also quiet now. We had shared this secret fun but still managed to behave, kind of. I wiped my cum on the sheets and soon fell asleep.

The Fourth Morning

When I woke up, I could hear the shower already running. Soon Diane came out wrapped in a towel.

She said, "Good morning." Then she briefly opened the towel. "Last look."

I admired her naked body one last time, and then she closed it again. "Perv. Go shower." I got out of bed, still naked, and left the room. As I walked past, she whispered, "Nice."

In the big shower stall, I stroked quickly and thought about our shower from the day before. I shot another load of warm sloppy cum right where Diane had been standing. It quickly washed down the drain.