Conference Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished packing and went downstairs and checked out. Then we had breakfast together in the coffee shop. We talked shop the whole time.

We put our luggage in a taxi and stored it at the convention center. Then we split up to attend separate meetings for the morning. Diane had to leave at noon for the airport; I was going a couple of hours later. We met again just before twelve as she was picking up her luggage.

"Until next year," she said. "And I will double-confirm my room."

I smiled. "Until next year. Diane?"

"What?"

I looked intently at her. "You are smoking hot and this was awesome. But I'm more interested in just being your friend."

She looked back at me and smiled. "Perv." She smiled. "You are a sexy man, Bill. But I feel the same as you."

I carried her bags out to the taxi, walking a bit behind her to admire her ass one last time. We hugged lightly and she got in. The taxi pulled away, taking my conference wife away for another year.