Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're both the same size so we tried on the stuff," she said, just holding my cock. "We made love again...it was very sexy..."

By the way she was breathing, almost gasping between words, I could tell she was really excited. "Tell me more," I said and began planting kisses on the cool, smooth skin of her ass cheeks, first the left, then the right as I caressed her hips.

"Mmmm...We wore bras and garter belts and stockings...no panties..."

Dana lowered her ass all the way onto my face so my nose was in her warm, moist valley. She hadn't showered all day and the musky scent was incredibly sexy, earthy and erotic with a slight hint of poo. It was so amazing that she was being this open and free with me.

I kissed her wet pussy as she said, "We both love going bottomless. The feeling of cool air on your bottom and pussy. We drank and talked like that and the sight of each other just turned us on... so we set the timer on her camera and took this..."

Dana suddenly got up and walked across the room. I lay there and admired the sight. The way her big bare ass moves, up and down and side to side is amazing. She opened a drawer and came back with a photo.

"I loved the way she kneeled behind me and licked and sucked my ass...no one had ever done that..."

Climbing back onto the sofa, she slowly lowered her ass to my face again..."Taste my asshole, baby," she said softly. "Lick it. Put your tongue inside it...I want to feel it deep...."

I reached a whole new level of lust as I palmed her cheeks and spread them. Was I really going to lick her there?

I couldn't resist.

I slowly ran the flat of my tongue the length of her valley. The salty taste was delicious, so earthy and different from her pussy. Licking and sucking and spreading my saliva over the inside of her valley as she moaned, I looked again at the puckered slit of her asshole. Nothing had ever seemed so erotic.

"Oh, yes!" she cried as I slid my tongue over her anus. "That feels so good..." The taste was intensely exciting. Dana pressed her magnificent ass down against my face and firmly stroked my cock. My heart pounded as I savored her ass musk and slid my tongue into her anus. She cried out. The taste was bitter but wildly exciting and I licked at the firm smoothness within, swirling and exploring as she moaned, "Yes...yes...baby...yes..."

I spent the next ten minutes or so just licking and sucking and kissing and probing Dana's chocolate bud, using slow, broad strokes of my flattened tongue, running it the full length of her salty, musky valley while I gently played with her pussy. Every so often, I slid my tongue back inside her and found her anus softening, relaxing, allowing me to probe deeper into that delicious bitterness. I couldn't believe she was sharing this with me, that I had my tongue in a much older woman's asshole, the most intimate and forbidden part of my neighbor's body, but it was the most intensely horny thing I'd ever done.

Dana's ass smelled and tasted so good, I just went wild with lust and so did she, grinding on my face and chest while stroking and sucking my cock, sighing and moaning with lust.

"Your ass tastes so good," I sighed, her big, soft cheeks engulfing my face.

"That's what Tina said..."

My chin was drenched with her cunt honey. Half my tongue was inside her sweaty, salty, bitter asshole and I never wanted to leave.

"That's how Tina made me come...make me come that way baby..."

As I felt my cock enter Dana's mouth, my orgasm would not be denied. I came and came and came so hard, moaning and gasping and trying to keep my tongue buried in her bitterness, my face in the glorious musky scent of the warm, moist valley between her big satiny cheeks. Spurt after spurt of my warm, thick cream gushed from my penis as she urged me with quick firm strokes, sucks and her sexy "Oooh yeah, baby...so much...that's good..." Dana writhed and cried out and her anus clenched my tongue as her orgasm washed over her.

We just lay there spent for the next few minutes as I softly kissed her amazing, warm ass and she kissed my cock. When she lifted herself off me, I saw what a mess I'd made. Thick, white cream was all over my shaft, my stomach, my thighs, her hands, her chin. I usually make a lot of come, but this was incredible. I was in Peter North territory.

"My, you were turned on, weren't you?" she asked, licking a streak of come off my belly. "I'm flattered..."

As I lay thee spent and exhausted, she kneeled again on the floor and kissed my penis, leisurely licking my come. Then she climbed back onto the sofa where we cuddled. "Did I smell and taste okay?" she asked. "I didn't shower so I'm not so fresh back there, but you really made me crazy..."

"You were incredible..."

"So were you," she said, smiling and touching the tip of my nose with her finger. "You're not jealous about me and Tina?"

"Hell, no. That's so hot.."

"Well," Dana said, looking at me earnestly. "We still do sometimes.."

"Really?"

"You don't mind sharing me that way, do you?" she asked, kissing me softly on my lips, my cheek, my forehead and running her hand across my chest. "I really love having you, but she and I... well...we're kind of into it now..I hope you that doesn't bother you, but I wanted you to know... I'm really into sex now...with people I care about, I mean...you don't mind?"

"No..I don't think so..." I said and I think I meant it.

"Good," she smiled. "We only do it once in a while. Maybe if you're good, we'll let you watch."

I'm trying to be good.

12