Confession

Story Info
Sex with stranger.
1.3k words
4.03
22k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok true confession time. I am married. Have been for 10 years. The first five were awesome. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. Then he just stopped. It was once a month or every other month. Now I am lucky to get it three times a year. I have all kinds of toys I play with and get myself off with. Nothing feels as good as a man's cock inside me though. I watch pornos and read stories that just make me so hot. My pussy aches for the feel of a big dick inside me.

One afternoon I dressed kind of sleazy. Short shorts and a very low cut shirt. No panties and no bra. I went to an area of town that I know I would be looked at dressed that way. I was hoping for a pick up. Just a quick fuck. No names no attachments just pure sex. I am not what you would call drop dead gorgeous but I am not ugly wither.

I got plenty of looks but no offers. I was getting discouraged. I decided I would go home and use one of my toys to get off. I walked back to my car and was unlocking the trunk to put the things I had bought in there when it happened.

A man walked up to me and grabbed my pussy hard. I almost came right there.

"Get in your car." He said.

I put the stuff in the trunk and shut it and got in my car. The stranger got in the passenger seat. He was in his thirties and muscular. Brown hair and green eyes. He stared at me for a minute then told me to drive.

I drove and he told me where to turn. We drove out on a dirt road and he told me to stop. He told me to get out of the car. I did and stood in front of the car. He came up to me and pulled one of my tits out of my shirts he gripped it hard. He pinched the nipple and it sent tingles to my pussy. He sucked it into his mouth hard like he was trying to milk it. I moaned and tilted my head back.

"You like that don't you?" He said with my tit still in his mouth.

"Yes" was all I could get out.

He unbuttoned his pants and a big cock sprang out. It was about 7 inches long but it was very thick. He pushed me down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I sucked it in to the back of my throat. It was hard to do with how big it was. I pulled out to the tip and sucked hard. He moaned and put his hand on the back of my head. He pushed it back down my throat and I gagged on it.

"You wanted this. Now do it. The way you're dressed you want to get fucked." He said through gritted teeth.

He was right I had intentionally dressed to get fucked. I wanted him to be rough with me. I was already feeling the moist fold of my pussy aching for his cock.

He pulled me up and pushed me back onto the hood of the car. He unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off. Taking his two fingers he pushed them into my mouth and I sucked on them. He pushed them into my pussy hard. Spreading my legs to let him have full access he pushed them into my pussy farther I came all over his hand. He was pulling on my nipple as he ravaged my dripping cunt.

"I am going to fuck you hard. You can make any noise you want no one is going to help you." He said as he pushed another finger into my pussy. It felt so good. I hadn't had any attention to my pussy in so long except my own it was tight and it felt good to have this man's fingers pushing into me. I wanted his dick though. Inside me. Deep inside me.

He pulled his fingers our and sucked the juice off. He pushed the head of his dick into my folds. It popped in. This was going to be hard to take as he was so thick. I spread my legs as far as they would go. He pushed in with one thrust. I screamed as he hit home. He was hitting my cervix. I could feel the pain of my walls being stretched. But damn it felt so good.

"You're tight. This is going to hurt. But as wet as you are getting I don't think you will mind." He pulled out and pushed in harder. He was buried to the hilt in my pussy. I came again. I was so wet and full.

He pulled my other tit out of my shirt and started pulling on the nipples pinching them and rolling them between his fingers. It hurt but it made a tingle in my stomach. He kept thrusting in and out harder and harder.

I was moaning and squealing with each thrust. He started sucking on my nipple and nibbling on it with his teeth. He was stretching my pussy to its limits.

He pulled out and told me to flip over. I did and he pushed with one thrust back into my hole. I screamed again as it hit hard. I felt like he was ripping my pussy to shreds and I loved it. He grabbed my hips and pushed with full thrusts into my body. I came again squealing in pleasure.

"I am going to cum so deep in you it will never come out." He said with another thrust into me. I wanted him to cum inside me. I loved when men did that. I was not worried about getting pregnant as I had my tubes tied years ago. I wanted to feel his hot cum up inside of me.

"You're going to be so full of my cum it will hurt." He said as he continued to thrust into me from behind. He slid his dick in and out of my dripping pussy. I was enjoying the motion. I kept cumming and couldn't stop. I had it dripping down my legs.

He picked up the speed and the pressure and I knew he was about to cum. He thrust into me harder and harder. Finally he pushed into me and held there. I screamed as it was so deep it actually felt like he had ripped something inside me. It hurt but yet I was cumming again. We stayed like that for about three minutes.

He pulled out of me and when he did it popped out of my pussy like a cork. There was some blood on the end of his cock. I knew he had ripped something inside me. I didn't care. I felt so good inside and out. None of his sperm was dripping from me just my juices still running down my legs.

He walked over to the car and got the box of tissues I kept in there. He wiped his dick off and then handed them to me. I took some and wiped up the mess off my legs and dabbed at my pussy since it was very sore.

He got back in the car and I drove him back to the parking lot where we had met. He got out without a word and I never saw him again.

I went home and took a shower and threw away those clothes. I douched but still never saw any of his cum. My pussy hurt for a week from that wonderful encounter and I cherished every moment of it.

I think I can handle another six months without any sexual contact for now. But I still dream about the wonderful pounding that stranger gave me. I sometimes even cum with out touching myself from the thoughts.