Confession and Absolution

Story Info
Christine confesses her evening to Stephen and pays.
1.6k words
4.14
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine left the hotel and went to her car. It was not yet dawn but she could feel the upcoming change between night and day. She got into her car, opened her purse, and removed her cell phone. She didn't bother to check it but just dropped in between her thighs. She started her car and sat for a moment, thinking about the nights events. She couldn't believe she had been allowed to do those things to another woman without him there. He had told her if she needed to do it then it was okay, after all he had been with another woman and this was mutually agreed on as a way to even the playing field. She just didn't know if she would have been able to carry it through. She had told him she had been with other women before they married but it hadn't happened in so long.

Suddenly the phone vibrated to life teasing her freshly fucked pussy. Should she answer it or enjoy the ride she pondered? After the phone stopped vibrating she picked it up and opened it revealing she had received a text message from Stephen. She read the text.

"Where are you? I have tried for hours to call and sent messages! You better have a good reason."

Damn, she thought.

He had given her permission to go out and play tonight but had set a few ground rules. She was supposed to have called to let him know where she at, and if she picked up someone, where she was heading. She had also told him she didn't want to fuck a random guy but preferred to find a willing woman. He had agreed to this and said he just wanted to hear everything about it when she got home. This she had eagerly agreed too and they made love prior to her getting for the evening.

"Well I'm almost home and if I call we will just fight." She said to herself as she pondered returning Stephens call.

Stephen was at home waiting for Christine to text, call, send an email....something. He was a little angry, concerned, curious and aroused. He was a guy of average build and took measures to take care of himself. He stood about 5'11", weighed just shy of 200lbs and was, much to Christine's enjoyment, very well endowed. He stood looking out of the front window watching for Christine's car to pull in to the driveway. He was wearing a pair pajama pants and nothing else. Stephen began to turn from the window when he saw the lights of Christine's car pull into the driveway. She didn't see him at the window when she climbed out of the car and made her way to the front door. She slid the key into the lock, turned the handle and stepped in the door.

"Where have you been!" came a sharp tone from across the dimly lit room.

"I'm sorry I should have called or something."

"Yeah you should have. You broke the rules. Did you break any others?"

"I don't think so." She sounded so unsure that Stephen clued in right away.

"Why don't you tell me about your evening?" he asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Ok, if you really want to hear about it."

"I do."

"Well I started out at McKinleys and thought about what you said. I started to drink a little and soon had met this woman. Her name was Susan and she was beautiful. She was about 5'9" 175lbs and had perfect curves. Her breasts were large and her nipples matched. We started to talk and I soon found out she had never been with a woman before and her husband had given her the idea."

Stephen listened intently and realized his cock was being to bulge.

"Go on."

"Well we started to make out right there in the bar in front of everyone. I felt so free and unrestricted. I rubbed her inner thigh and started to finger her right there in the bar."

By now Stephen's cock was at full mast and he was completely ready.

"Well we continued to caress each other and make out and then she said she had to leave." She seemed to project a feeling the story was over.

"Well then where were you for the rest of the evening?" he said, now with a more urgent aggressive tone to his question.

"Before she walked away she gave me the key to her room and I got there before her and husband arrived."

"What!!!"

"Well when I got there they must have been making out on the way to the room. Mark, that's her husband, had come in the room and stripped down and he was ready to fuck. But Susan had come into the bathroom and found me."

"Did you fuck Mark?"

"NO! That wasn't part of the rules."

"Good. So what happened?"

Christine continued to tell him everything about what had transpired between her and Susan and was explicit in every detail and she watched as his cock stood at attention beneath his pants.

"Does that excite you?" she asked.

"Yes it does. Is there anything else?"

"Well when we were done Susan sucked Mark's cock while I massaged his balls. He ended up cumming on her breasts. I helped clean her up by licking her breasts clean."

"You did what!!" he sat up.

"Ahhhhh yeah while I sucked her nipples, I licked Mark's cum off. What? I didn't fuck him!"

"You broke the rules!"

"What?"

"You tasted the cum of another man." He yelled.

Stephen grabbed her arm and took her down to the bedroom where he threw her onto the bed.

"You know the penalty for breaking the rules."

She did but she was ready or so she thought. Stephen took off his pants standing naked with his manhood in front of her he grabbed her by the back of her head.

"You suck my cock like the slut you are!"

She barely had time to open her mouth before he forced his hard cock into her. He pushed in deeply as she wrapped her lips around him. She was gagging with each thrust, but he didn't care. The intensity was animalistic and firm. She liked it but was scared at the same time. He had been rough with her before, but not like this. He continued to face fuck her and then he could feel his climax building. He came pushing his cock deep into her throat and exploding his hot seed into her. She was gagging and was gasping for breath, but so turned on.

"There did that taste like him?" he asked

"No. It was better."

"Oh you want to make light of this."

"No!" she replied.

"Turn around!! Now!"

She complied turning around on all fours waiting to see what his next move would be. He lifted her skirt to reveal her perfect ass to him. Then she felt a sharp sting as he slapped her right cheek.

"OOwww" she screamed.

"If you scream again I will do it with a belt!"

"Sorry." She felt the pain subside slightly

THHHWWACKK!

This time it wasn't as hard but more pleasure than pain. Stephen continued until her ass was covered in hand prints. Each strike had sent sensations through her she couldn't believe. Her pussy was wet and she felt so dirty. Stephen grabbed her hair and pulled her head back slightly.

"So slut, Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes" the pain was intense but arousing.

There was no preparation as Stephen positioned his cock near Christine shaved, swollen, wet pussy. He thrust into her as she screamed out. He grabbed her hips and pounded his cock deep into her. He was very well endowed and usually Christine took a little time to get ready for him, but this wasn't the case now. He pulled her closer with every thrust and she moaned and screamed each time. The things she was feeling were intense. Her body shook each time Stephen entered her and she actually started to enjoy it.

"You are a bad slut..you deserve this right."

"Yesss..I'm sorry." She moaned.

Stephen slid his index finger into his mouth and coated it with his saliva, he then spread Christine's ass cheeks and pushed his finger into her tight rosebud.

"Ohhh God...YESSS!! Fuck me now....I want to be your little slut...." She couldn't take much more as every feeling of pain had become pure pleasure. She felt like she was his dirty little slut again. She liked it.

Stephen realized he had sent her past the point of regret and she was now his again....he began to slow down his thrusting.

"Don't stop! Don't slow down. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FINGER MY ASSHOLE."

Stephen continued and quickened his pace as he pounded her pussy he fingered her ass feeling both tighten around him. She was moaning and writhing and he knew it wouldn't be long.

"I'm....I'm cumming honey!" she screamed out.

As she screamed he felt his own climax start and with each push he delivered his cum into her as deep as he could. She felt each explosion of his manhood and pushed back to meet him and by now was taking his cock deep into her pussy and his finger deep in her tight ass. Soon he couldn't give anymore but he could feel her pussy tighten around his shaft as though trying to get every last drop.

They collapsed and held each other.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"So am I." he replied.

"I'm your slut and only yours." She smiled.

"Well lets not be to hasty." He smiled back. "Maybe we can find you another Susan."