Confession Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers

When I came I came hard and I was left in a naked, wet, panting mess on the office chair trying to get my bearings again.

I was left feeling a weird mixture of emotions. One of the most intense orgasms I have had since before the kids were born had just ripped through my body and I was running on pure endorphin so needless to say, physically I felt fucking fantastic. Lingering in the background however was a shadow of guilt that for the first time since our wedding another man had made me cum and on top of that, the other man was my brother. To be honest though, the guilt was surprisingly small compared to how liberated and alive I felt. Like a fire had been lit in my soul that had long ago guttered out like a candle that had been left uncared for. It was a feeling I was very reluctant to let go of.

I knew this was something I would have to give some deeper thought to later when the endorphin had slowed down in my system. I sat back upright and was made immediately aware of just how wet I was and the fact that there was now cum all over the chair I was sitting in.

yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers
12