Confession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her seizures subsided, I stood and prepared to mount her. Suddenly her hand covered her pussy disallowing me entry. I was so hard my cock ached, so distended the skin shinny in the early morning light. Oh god I needed to fuck. Lines of perspiration ran down my chest as my over heated body tried to cool itself. My lust almost overcame me; fortunately, I could vaguely hear her speak.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I'm not on the pill. I'm at that time of month. You would make me pregnant. I promise I'll start taking it tomorrow. Come here. Lay on the bed. That's it.

The next thing I knew, she had straddled my head her hairiness descending on my face, her tits pressed against my abdomen, her mouth, hot, wet, and soothing on my cock. Her floppy sexy labia encompassing my tongue, enfolding it as though it was their own sweet treasure. My body so libidinous I came in seconds spewing first into her mouth and then over her face and tits. She used my orgasmic cock like a fire hose spraying herself with my semen. She turned in the bed straddling my abdomen as she faced me. Ropes of cum covered her face and dripped from her tits. Her open mouth dribbled more cum over her lips and chin. Then with sensuous, sexually soft hands, she began to knead my semen into her tit flesh. Slowly, luxuriously, bathing herself in my cum. Smearing my potent moisture over her neck and shoulder and then spreading it over her face. Finally, she allowed more to dribble from her mouth onto her hand, which she rubbed into her belly before swallowing the balance. It was at that moment I understood what my father had seen in my mother. Why no women, no matter how beautiful was able to turned his head. She was a sensuous sexual goddess of intimacy, transcending any bodily imperfections with a soul made for love. As the morning light grew brighter all I could see was this beautiful gorgeous apparition of passion. Tears came to my eyes as I mentally thanked my father for having the wisdom to choose this woman to be my mother. From that moment on all I ever saw again was the sensuality of her movement, the sexuality of her spirit, her loving soul. I felt deeply privileged to be the object of her love, as I'm sure my father did before me.

She smiled down at me and I am sure recognized the poignancy of the moment as she explained, "My nature really needed your creamy spend deep inside of me, I wanted you to fill me. Although a poor substitute it seemed to be the next best thing."

I felt a pang of loss when she left the bed to snuff out the two candles, which had become nubs of their former selves. "Come on get up" she ordered, "we have things to do and talk about. Go get your robe, and meet me in the kitchen. Bacon and eggs okay?" I nodded my assent and headed to my room to get the robe. When I arrived in the kitchen the bacon was already sizzling in the pan and eggs were waiting to join them. My mom was wearing a short terry-towel robe that barely covered her beautiful ass. With newly educated eyes, I noticed the sensuality in every movement she made. She was one of the few women in the world who exuded sexuality without conscious effort and it was a delight to watch her move about the kitchen.

She turned to me and said in a very serious tone, "I want you to understand that I am about to phone the school and get you a day off. This is a one time only happening because your greatest obligation to me is to work hard and to excel at school. I don't want you sloughing off your work. I'm still you mother and I intend you to become the man I want you to be. However," she said with a twinkle in her eye, "you've had three sleepless nights; largely my fault and I want you to lay around in bed today and rest up." Whereupon, she turned and pushed the bacon to one side and broke the eggs into the frying pan. She waited a few moments flipped them and took them off the heat. She then told me to get the toast started and picked up the phone. She soon informed the school I had had a very rough night and would not be in school that day. I set the table and buttered the toast while she prepared two plates. We ate silently together and when finished we put our dishes in the dishwasher. She then sat me back down at the kitchen table and asked me if I had any reservations about last night. When I replied negatively, she went on,

"Then I expect you want me to become your lover. Well I want to become your lover too. But you had better understand as both your mother and your lover I will be very demanding. I will not be your pal. I will not be taken frivolously. I will not accept the back talk that as a son I sometimes allowed you. You'll have the privileges of my bed and I expect the maturity that goes with those privileges. Excellence in school and a willing hand about our house is a must. It will be our house for I will have our lawyer change the deed so it is in both our names. It is your responsibility to be a willing partner in looking after us. One last thing," she admonished, "never ever tell anyone anything about what goes on between us. It could get us both in serious trouble."

I took her warning to heart and never told a soul. You can imagine my surprise when a few years later she revealed our secret to another. Any ways I promised I wouldn't and with that she stood up and led me to the bedroom. She leaned over the bed and her short robe rode up over her ass. As she threw the pillows towards the head of the bed her hairy pussy would occasionally peak between her thighs. "Come on," she said breaking my reverie, "help me make the bed." I went to the other side and helped her straighten the sheets apologizing for not helping earlier explaining I had been daydreaming. "I saw what you were day dreaming about." She laughed and when the bed was made, she dropped her robe to the floor behind her. I no longer looked for shapely, I looked for sexual succulence, and it was all there. Fleshy opulence, sexual succulence as she turned and purposely bent from the waist to pick up her robe, mooning me with fleshy buttocks and fat hairy pussy lips. She held that poise for a moment, teasing me, making sure I had a good look, before standing and turning with a Cheshire grin on her face.

She bent forward as she climbed into bed, her tits dangling from her chest bringing my attention to the baby gummed nipples fat and long. I realized my father and I were responsible for their condition and loved their beauty. She held the covers open for me asking if I was going to join her any time soon, snapping me out of my contemplation. I dropped my robe and joined her in the bed laying flat on my back while she tucked a shoulder under an armpit and rolled in close to me. Her head on my shoulder her breasts against one side of my chest. A leg came over my leg pulling it to one side and tucking it between her legs. I felt warm moist heat as she squirmed for comfort and then settled one hand gently touching my cheek easing my face to one side for a gentle kiss. Seventy two hours with hardly any sleep had taken its toll and I fell asleep with my naked mother tucked in beside me.

12