Confession Ch. 14

Story Info
Stay at home mum finally gets some time with her brother.
7.4k words
4.65
23.3k
26

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers

It was Friday morning and Geoff had said his goodbyes first thing He didn't however take the time to give me a kiss goodbye though. I knew I should be pissed at him about it but I was just finding that I cared less and less. He had to go to work but was leaving straight after work to go to his work conference. Jerome seemed a bit down and after Geoff left I spoke to him about it.

"What's up Jerome? You don't look too happy."

"I'm okay."

"Mhmm clearly. You know you can still talk to me. You'll never be too old to confide in your Mum."

He smiled and shook his head as though I had told some kind of joke but he opened up anyway.

"Oh I guess I'm just bummed that Dad isn't going to be here to help. I'm leaving for college and it's a pretty big deal for me. I just wish he could have been here for it."

In that moment I was pissed at Geoff for putting his wants ahead of Jerome's needs but that wasn't going to change anything and the last thing I was going to do was put his father down in front of him.

"I know it's crap timing but it really couldn't be helped. I will be here for you and Uncle Ben will be here soon too."

"I know Mum. I guess I'm just nervous."

"Yeah I can understand that but you know what? The best things in life are the scariest to do."

"I guess so."

"Yes it will be a little weird until you start making some friends but then you'll be so involved in everything that we will be complaining that we never see you anymore."

He laughed a little but didn't deny it. I ruffled his hair like I did when he was little then leaned down and gave him a hug.

"You are going to have a great time mate. Just go and grab life by the short and curlies and have a great time. Play sports, go to parties and get laid; just don't forget to study."

This time he let out a genuine belly laugh. He shook his head and looked at me in wonder.

"You still know how to surprise me mum. I never would have thought I would hear you say that."

"Life is for living Jerome. Don't make the mistake of going down the easiest path and getting stuck in a rut. Explore the world and yourself."

"You're sounding very philosophical today."

"Well that's what happens when your baby grows up and moves out. Now finish up your breakfast and go finish packing please. Uncle Ben will be here soon."

"Yes mum."

He got up from the table and as he walked out the kitchen door I felt a bizarre mixture of sadness, pride and excitement. Beth walked in moments later and she too wasn't looking happy but I didn't have to ask her what was wrong because she just let it fly.

"I can't believe you're making me go to school today."

"I know, I'm evil scum."

"Mum seriously, I'm not joking. It's not fair. I've got practically nothing on at school today and I could really benefit from going to look at the college because I'm going there too in case you've forgotten."

"First of all Beth, You have a full day of classes on today and training this afternoon. So don't feed me that bull crap. Secondly, by the time we get everything of Jerome's in the car there won't be any room for anyone else and finally, you get a college tour later this year where you will be shown everything you'll need to know. So stop nagging me about this."

She spent the rest of the morning huffing and procrastinating in the hopes that she might be able to talk Ben into taking her once he arrived but he still wasn't there when it came time for her to go. She said goodbye to Jerome on the way out the door but made a point of not talking to me as she left. I called out behind her as she walked down the driveway.

"I love you too sweety."

I couldn't help myself. I know I shouldn't be a smart ass but to be honest there was no way I was getting into it with her today.

I was just sitting down to have my coffee when I heard the car pull up in the driveway. It took every ounce of restraint I had not to run out to greet him, preferably naked. I remained as cool and composed as I could while Jerome went out to greet Ben. I sat at the table trying to look calm and composed as I heard them coming in through the door all the while my heart was pounding in my chest and my pussy was practically salivating.

Ben walked through the door and as soon as he laid eyes on me he had a fire in them that was impossible to ignore. He was clearly just as wound up as I was.

"Hey Sis. How are you doing?"

"Dripping cum and wanting your cock inside of me."

Well that was the reply that went through my head anyway.

"I'm good thanks and you?"

"A little anxious to get on the road to be honest."

The look he was giving me was of a primal animal that was relishing the thought of eating it's prey and by god I wanted him to eat me so bad. I had to pull my eyes away from his or I was going to mount him where he stood. I looked across at Jerome who was giving us a strange look as though he knew something was going on but he didn't understand what. Oh shit, I thought, get your shit together girl before you ruin everything.

"Yes. Yes you're right. We should get going. Jerome, how about you start loading your stuff into the car."

He gave me one final funny look and I felt as though he could almost read my thoughts but didn't quite understand them. I tried my best not to blush but I don't know how successful I was. Jerome walked back to his room and reemerged seconds later with a huge suitcase over stuffed with his clothes.

He headed out through the door and the second he was out of sight Ben was on me, or I was on him, I'm not really sure who took that first step but the kiss upon meeting was very much mutual. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me to him hard. His lips found mine and I was instantly lost in his passion. I could feel his bulge hardening against me and my pussy was all but begging for him to just slide straight in. I wanted him like I have never wanted another man before.

Way too soon Ben was pushing me away and I felt a wave of disappointment wash over me followed by relief as merely seconds later Jerome walked back in the door. Without a word I walked ahead of him into his bedroom to help him collect more of his belongings. By staying ahead of Jerome and taking my time to pick up one of the boxes I hoped I was giving myself enough time for some of the heat that I could feel in my cheeks to dissipate.

Within an hour we were fully loaded and on the way. The back of the Ute was fully loaded and Jerome was cramped into the small seat in the back. He was seated behind me but his feet were behind Ben and he was sort of half propped against the door. He looked completely uncomfortable and I knew the next couple of hours were going to be torture for him. They were for me too but for totally different reasons. I was feeling strangely uncomfortable in my underwear. I had decided to wear them for the simple reason that I kept getting so wet lately that I knew my dress was going to end up with a large wet patch that would be impossible to hide. I even contemplated wearing a sanitary pad because I wasn't sure my underwear was going to cut it but there was simply nothing less sexy than a pad so I decided the risk was worth it.

For at least the first half hour I felt ridiculously nervous and the discussion was stilted and weird even to my ears. Eventually we began talking about photography and the pair of us moved past our awkwardness.

We were about twenty minutes from Jerome's university when I looked back to him and noticed that he was lost in his phone with headphones on. I smiled to myself and made a little hand signal to Ben. He looked across a little confused at first until he noticed me undoing the upper buttons on my dress. I undid them almost down to my navel then simply opened it up and allowed my breasts to just spill out.

The look on Ben's face was brilliant. That hunger was back but it was tempered with nervous glances in the mirror to see whether Jerome had noticed and trying to concentrate on the traffic. I began playing with and squeezing my nipples and Ben was almost drooling with lust. The sensation was driving straight through my body and setting my pussy on fire. I was so fucking horny it was unbelievable. I was almost out of control with lust. I even began slowly raising the bottom of my dress up so I could show Ben just how wet my pussy was before Jerome moved in the backseat and I lost my nerve.

I covered my self back up and luckily it wasn't long after I had that Jerome sat up and leaned forward between us pointing out the main entry to the university as though we hadn't seen it ourselves. To be honest it was nice seeing Jerome so excited to be taking on this new phase of his life. We pulled up at the offices and Jerome all but ran inside to get the key to his new dormitory and while he was out of the car I took the moment to speak plainly to Ben.

"Dammit Ben I am so frigging worked up right now."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeah I picked up on that. I have to admit that I'm more than a little turned on myself."

He scooted his butt forward on the seat and leaned back a little revealing his hard cock outlined through his shorts. There was no waiting on my behalf. I leaned closer to him and after a quick glance out the window I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. I could feel it pulsing in my hand as Ben sucked in a sharp breath and let out a moan. I could tell straight away that what I already suspected was true. Although not ridiculously proportioned his cock was definitely thicker than Geoff's and perhaps a little longer too. This is not some bizarre story written by an insecure young man who thinks every woman wants a twelve inch cock as thick as a tree stump but I have to admit the differences excited me. I knew from the pictures Ben had sent me that he had a nice fat head on his cock but at this point I couldn't really tell through his pants. Ben began to move.

"Here he comes."

At first I thought he was telling me he was about to cum in his pants and I was disappointed that it had all finished so soon but then it dawned on me that Jerome was coming back to the car. I released Ben's cock and made sure I was still presentable as quickly as I could.

Jerome jumped back in the car and gave us directions to his room. We drove around and parked in the designated car park and decided to go have a quick look at where his room was before coming back for any of the heavy stuff. So each of us armed with small bags and boxes made our way into the place. His room was quite a way into the building and I was already thinking it was going to suck trying to move some of the heavier things this far. There were no big pieces of furniture but even mildly heavy things became really heavy over distance.

Jerome opened the door to his new home and we all traipsed inside. Plain doesn't even begin to cover it. Bare cinder block walls with gray nondescript carpet and one window. There was one room and on one wall was a bed, the opposite wall had a bench along it that I guess served as kitchen/dining/study and on the wall with the door was a built in robe. Not exciting in the least yet Jerome was looking around as though it was a wonder of modern engineering. Apparently there was a communal bathroom just down the hall.

Jerome was grinning like an idiot which was nice to see and moments after dropping the few items he had with him he grabbed the keys off Ben and ran off to get more of his belongings. I laughed at his enthusiasm and Ben was smiling too.

Ben pointed to the bed with a smirk.

"So how many ladies do you think he will have had in here before the end of the year?"

I smacked him on the arm and gave him a look that said "I don't want to think about that" but to be honest the thought of Jerome frolicking in there with some naked young girl really got my motor running. I swear sometimes I think I'm losing my mind.

I moved to the door and leaned out to see if Jerome was on his way back yet but there was no sign of him. I felt Ben's hands slide around my sides and pull me back against him. A shiver ran through my body causing my nipples to harden once again as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the side of my neck below my ear. I wriggled my ass against him and was rewarded with the feeling of his hardening cock pushing against my ass.

"God I want you Ben."

Ben just growled as he nibbled on my ear lobe and ground his cock into my ass crack.

"I want your hard cock inside my body."

I rotated my hips once again and ground my ass onto his cock.

"Mmm oh yes. tell me more."

"I want to taste your cock and your cum."

I gasped as his hands slid up from my waste, cupped my breasts gently and expertly found my nipples as though he had done this a hundred times before. This was so risky, I had no way of knowing if Jerome was walking down the corridor or not. He could literally walk around the corner any second and there would be no hiding what we were doing.

"You need to let go Ben."

"Never."

God that sounded good as he murmured it into my ear.

"Seriously, Jerome could walk in any moment."

"Tell me one more thing."

I sighed in exasperation but I was almost at the point of completely losing control. I wanted him to know exactly how I felt.

"Okay. I want my brother's cum dripping from every one of my holes."

He released his grip and I turned around immediately. I grabbed hold of his cock and kissed my brother with a fervent desire. I quickly let go of him, stepped away and straightened myself up.

It turns out we could have played a lot longer as Jerome got talking to someone out at the car but at least the wait gave us a bit of time to calm down. Jerome's new friend showed us some trolleys that we could use to move the rest of the stuff, which made it a lot easier and quicker than we expected it to be.

Eventually the time came for us to go and I felt so torn. Part of me was reluctant to rush off and leave Jerome on his own yet another part of me couldn't wait to be on the road again with Ben and to relieve some of this crazy tension that had built up in me.

"Mum, it's okay. I'm a big boy, I'm sure I'll be fine. Apparently there is something happening in the hall tonight for all the new students so I'll be busy. You and Uncle Ben need to get going home."

"Alright then. Just remember I'm only a phone call away."

Both Ben and Jerome rolled their eyes at me.

"Alright I get it. I'm being a nagging Mum."

They both laughed but then Jerome did something he hadn't done in a long time. He leaned down and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for everything Mum. I do appreciate it. Shame Dad couldn't be here."

I tried to keep the attitude out of my voice.

"He'll make it up to you Jerome."

I was going to make sure of it.

Jerome let me go and with a wave he was gone back into the building. I turned to Ben and gave him a wink.

"Let's get going Ben. I have a need to be naked."

Ben smiled wide as he all but sprinted for the car.

We were no more than ten minutes down the road when the traffic had thinned enough and my confidence had risen enough for me to start unbuttoning my dress. The sun coming through the windscreen was warming the car up and air conditioning in cars dries my eyes out so I wound my window down. I took my hair out of it's usual ponytail and let the breeze blow through it. I knew I'd regret it later when trying to get the tangles out but the feel of it was too good to resist.

Ben kept stealing glances at me but although my dress was almost completely undone to my waste all he could see was my chest and belly. The way he kept looking at me made me feel so incredibly desirable and teasing him was making me so turned on. He reached out tentatively and ran his fingers slowly up my leg from my knee, slowly pushing the hem of my dress higher and higher as he went. Finally I decided to stop teasing so much and just nonchalantly shrugged the dress off my shoulders.

There I was completely naked and on display from the waste up with my window open and there for the whole world to enjoy. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and my pussy was soaked as I enjoyed the hungry look in Ben's eyes and the thought that anyone in an SUV or truck would have an unobstructed view of my naked flesh.

Ben reached down and adjusted his obviously hard cock into a more comfortable position. Oh how I wanted that cock. I had to have it.

"Are you enjoying seeing my tits in the flesh instead of on a screen Ben?"

Ben growled as he leered at me.

"Hell yes although I can't wait to get my hands on them."

"Don't let me stop you."

He growled again and his hand reached out. It was obviously awkward for him to play with me while he was driving but the moment his fingers touched my breast a violent shiver ran through my body. He played with my nipples and every time he squeezed down on one my nerves buzzed with an energy that drove straight to my clit.

He released me as he held the wheel to go around a bend in the freeway and then reached down to adjust himself again. His cock was pushing hard against the front of his pants.

"That looks really uncomfortable Ben."

"A little."

"How about you let it out then?"

He gave me a serious look reminding me that what is done can't be undone. The reality was though that there was nothing I wanted more, right at that moment than for Ben to be inside me, to become my lover.

"Are you sure?"

"Never been surer about anything Ben."

He smiled and began trying to undo his pants. I don't know if any of you have tried to do this while driving but it's very awkward and difficult. I could see him struggling so I leaned across and helped him. I was leaning right over when his cock was finally released from it's confines and Ben sighed a sigh of relief. Seeing that lovely cock in the flesh, smelling the scent of his skin and seeing the drop of pre-cum already forming on the tip was all too much. Without asking or even really thinking about it I took his cock in my hand, giving it a light squeeze then lowered my head further and licked that drop of pre-cum.

"Oh fuck!"

Ben moaned as he was assaulted by this unexpected pleasure and that was all it took for me to be totally lost in the situation. I took his cock in my mouth and began lowering my head down onto him. I swirled my tongue around his knob, savoring his sweet salty taste and making his cock as wet as I could with my mouth. I felt his hand rest on the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair as his hips began to rise and fall. He never thrust hard or pushed my head down, he was gentle with me but I didn't want gentle. The thought of being his cum hungry cock slut sister drove me into a frenzy. I lifted my head off his cock just long enough to tell him what I wanted.

"Fuck my mouth Ben. Use me. I want your cum in my mouth."

I went straight back down on him taking him as deep into my mouth as I could. I knew this probably wasn't the best blow job he had ever received as I was very much out of practice. I couldn't even remember the last time I had sucked on Geoff's cock but I intended to make up for my lack of skill with enthusiasm. I started to bob up and down pushing as hard as I could, fucking Ben with my mouth. It excited me to know that merely meters away there were cars all around us on this freeway and here I was, naked and sucking my brother's cock. I gagged a few times as his cock pushed into the back of my throat but I didn't care, the sluttyness of that just added to it. I felt his hand begin to grip my hair and I moaned in response. I couldn't believe it but it felt like an orgasm was creeping up on me. I had never had an orgasm without some physical stimulation either in or on my pussy but sure enough I could feel one building in me right now.

"Oh Sis if you don't stop soon I'm going to cum."

yakboy69
yakboy69
755 Followers
12