Confession for the Clueless

Story Info
When confessions get misunderstood, biting helps.
8.3k words
4.89
6.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice cream was a rare luxury in most places. Fresh milk, sugar, cream, and assorted fruits and other confectioneries on hand to carefully simmer and mix and eventually chill and keep chilled. Any single one of those things would be enough of a luxury in your average town but in a massive city overflowing with magic and psionics in even amounts in support of an academy that teaches magic and psionics, such exotic luxuries were common enough as to be served in an affordable hangout for those students.

It was the perfect place and the perfect treat for use in an overly complicated plan by one lizardfolk lad trying to admit his feelings for one tiefling lass.

So as Vylesh happily accepted a scoop of chocolate and cherries, Eztli took her distraction to admire her. He thought he was being tricked when the petite purple tiefling was assigned to his dorm. Well, petite only in height. She still had more than ample curves. All of it framed by long flowing orange hair and topped by curling horns.

And she was going to be spending the year as his dorm mate.

This was a delicate situation that required the utmost caution. Which had so far manifested as Eztli completely failing to make his feelings for her known, and Vylesh interpreting absolutely everything as purely friendly in nature.

The tall, black scaled lizardfolk licked at his own blueberry ice cream and narrowed his silver eyes as he thought over how all attempts had failed horribly so far.

Hey Vylesh want to get lunch together? All of our other friends are busy but that doesn't mean we can't spend some time together. Why sure Eztli, it sure is nice not having to be alone anymore. You're a great friend.

He thought at first that meant she only saw him as a friend, and he was prepared to be fine with that and yet...he had the overwhelming feeling she simply had no idea he had been trying to ask her on a date.

Staying up late together and studying many a night had let him get to know her quite well. She was from a remote corner of the world, sequestered in a woodland mansion with no company but her mother and the woodland critters she would befriend as a druid. That and your standard issue prejudiced townsfolk who looked down on anyone with fiendish blood in their veins.

Coming to a city of millions after being so sheltered her whole life had been a shock, to say the least. Not as many care about a bit of fiendish blood when actual fiends walk the streets. And in some cases serve ice cream.

The psionic lizardfolk telekinetically tossed a few coins to the frost fiend as Vylesh smiled happily while joining him at his side. He had asked the fiend before why exactly she had opened up an ice cream parlour, to which she responded that there was little more foul in this world or any other than tooth decay. And also she was in league with the local healer who specialized in curing said tooth decay. A secret to which Eztli shrugged off, as he had the benefit of infinitely regrowing teeth.

"Should we eat here or take a walk and eat?" Vylesh asked as Eztli was broken from his thoughts.

His turquoise crest twitched a bit as he mentally reaffirmed his plan. "Walk and talk. And eat. We spend enough time sitting in classrooms or sitting in the library, let's see the city!" He said as he walked her to the door, opening it for her.

See, in between studying and classes, they found themselves on life and death adventures a bit too regularly. It honestly just reinforced that she was a sweet and all too pure soul who cared deeply for her friends. An attractive girl can catch your eye, but it means nothing if her personality can't match.

And dammit she had it all. Her looks were downright distracting at times and after spending time with her and parting he felt himself immediately missing her company. Missing her wonder at a wider world and her drive to make it better. Even if she kept expecting others to look down on her and revile her.

So that's how he came to his plan. He had to make it crystal clear that he was interested in her. That he wanted her. Attempts at subtlety had failed. In his drive to take things slow and not screw things up, he had let this sweet tiefling keep believing that someone wanting to be friends with her was unlikely enough while wanting to be more than friends remained an impossible dream.

Vylesh, meanwhile, was just happy that Eztli was nice enough to take pity on her.

The first time he got her ice cream was after a sparring match. A sparring match which he won with little contest and that left her so weak that she couldn't walk afterwards. A sparring match that she lost so badly that Eztli had to think of her as completely pathetic. So much so that he had no choice but to carry her to get ice cream while she regained her strength.

Which just meant that she had to prove herself on adventures even harder. To study with him to show that she was trying to get better. To see more of the city with him so that she could be a bit more "worldly".

She focused on her ice cream while sneaking glances at the city. If she didn't gawk and stare all the time then it wouldn't be as obvious how sheltered she was. He might only be here with her because he felt obligated, but maybe if he felt a little less...obligated, he would finally be honest about how he really felt and she wouldn't have to keep fooling herself into thinking people were caring about her and not just worried about the fiend girl.

"Hey Vylesh, I had been meaning to ask...my parents were having another diplomatic ball and of course I'm invited." He said deciding to get right to it while they walked. "I can bring someone with me and I want that person to be you." He stated as plainly as he could.

Vylesh somehow found a way to almost choke on her ice cream before she could respond. "O-oh! N-no that's fine! I don't know too much about diplomacy and politics and I would hate to get in the way!" It was the absolute last thing she needed. An opportunity to show yet another thing she couldn't handle? Never.

Eztli quickly hid a sigh before pressing onward with the attempt. "Really its nothing to be concerned about. The politics is all on my parents, we get to just enjoy the food, drink, and entertainment! Just a nice date for us." He said as he directed his eyes towards her while he kept walking and studying her to see how she was taking this.

"N-No its fine! I really prefer adventuring parties anyway!" She said with a laugh while missing the last sentence he spoke. Instead she was caught up in imagining herself at a fancy party. All those high society people to judge her every social misstep? Never.

The idea that he could be asking her on a date was completely failing to register. This was simply a friend...or rather someone taking pity on her, taking further pity. He was simply being polite is what she told herself as she focused on eating more of her ice cream. Eztli taking interest in her? Impossible...even as a part of her mind dared to dream of such impossible things.

Eztli's eyes focused in as he looked down to the tiefling, noting how she was blushing and clearly nervous. He was one of 20 children born to 5 mothers and one father. Most of his siblings were a completely different species to him through the miracle of magic. It was a household where one had to get quite adept at reading faces.

It suddenly clicked for him.

This wasn't her only wanting to be friends, this was her believing he only saw her as a friend. This was her doubting herself when he knew what a wonderful woman she was. This was her nervously laughing off a situation rather than take a chance and possibly misread it.

Really this was his own fault for not being clear with how much he wanted her.

Well, that settled that. Eztli had been saving this as a last resort but he had run out of options. She left him no choice but to make sure there wasn't a single doubt left in her head.

Time to take command of the situation.

"Oh no..."

Eztli quietly lamented as his ice cream cone "fell" to the sidewalks of the city thanks to a little telekinetic push. Vylesh looked on, giving a sympathetic smile now that her thoughts could focus on something else.

"Y-you know I wouldn't mind sharing the rest of mine..." Vylesh shyly said. Eztli had been so nice to her, and he was a good friend. Or at least nice enough to pretend to be her friend. It only felt right.

"Are you sure? I did get that for you..." He said tilting his head at her.

"O-of course! I'd hate for you to not have something yummy to eat!" She said with a happy smile.

Eztli's eye studied her as he gave a grin, reaching out a hand to rest on hers as she held the ice cream to elicit a blush from the tiefling. "Well, if you insist." He said with a wry grin, flicking out his long forked tongue to give a lick.

Vylesh caught herself staring as his tongue coiled around the ice cream, and she could swear she caught him winking at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as she felt herself blushing. "Don't you want anymore?"

Her voice caught in her throat as she gave a meek nod and a small lick while desperately avoiding his eyes that seemed to be staring right through her. She felt the scales of his fingers against her own smooth skin.

They were cool, not like the warmth of skin. And yet it was still...comforting. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind as she ate the ice cream still. Though from the cool feeling of his scales, and the icey treat she somehow found herself getting warmer. Warmer and-

"I thought you said I could have some as well?" Eztli lightly teased as he gave a toothy grin while pointing out how all of the ice cream had disappeared.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I-I wasn't paying attention and it tasted so good and I- Oh!" She was caught off guard and the air taken from her lungs as he took a hold of her hand and pulled her into a nearby alleyway.

"I suppose I'll just have to find something else sweet to eat." He said while flicking out his tongue, this time he was close enough that she could feel it tickling the corner of her mouth.

"Eztli! I didn't mean to and...this is just so inappropriate..." She said while she avoided his eyes. Avoided having to admit that as terrified as she was, she was also excited. Eyes that bored right through her, but focused solely on her with a longing she had never felt before. Claws that could tear her apart but were lightly pressing into the delicate skin of her arm just enough for her to feel a delightful sting. And teeth that by all rights should make her want to flee in terror, but only made her want to feel them pressing into her. Claiming her...

Her thoughts were broken as she felt herself lose control of her arms as they were pinned above her head by some invisible force as Eztli hovered close to her face. She turned away from his intense gaze, trying to break free of the force holding her in place but found herself only helplessly struggling while she felt his breath on her neck. A slight whimper escaped her lips as she felt his forked tongue slowly drag across her neck.

"Hmmm, even sweeter than ice cream." He said in a low growl.

Vylesh weakly protested. "E-Eztli! Someone will see us!" The main street wasn't too far off and just one passerby bothering to look down this alley would see her in a very compromising situation. His clawed hand on her chin, turning her to face him broke this thought.

"Well, if you're so worried about someone seeing, you know I can fix that." He said and the last thing she saw was a toothy grin before a familiar bubble of Darkness overtook her.

He was adept at manipulating the shadows themselves, and had more than once used this to everyone's advantage to hide them in a Darkness so strong that not even those with regular darkvision could see through it.

She felt one clawed hand lightly press into her jaw, lifting lightly before she felt teeth lightly graze her neck. Her breath sped up, knowing that while no one could see her there were still so many people just a short way away. But she could see nothing, only hear the sounds of a busy street and her own panting, and of course teeth and claws teasing her skin.

Finally, she felt another claw tear at her dress. She tried to protest but her words were overtaken by a gasp as she felt teeth press lightly into her shoulder.

"Ah ah, you won't be needing this anymore." Eztli spoke into her mind, as deft claws darting down her side made short work of her dress before it fell to the ground. His claws rested on her thigh for a moment, lightly pressing in to let her feel that delightful sting that reminded her she was completely under his control. Her breath sped up even more as she felt those wonderful claws start to trace up her thigh.

Some pesky dark purple undergarments were the only things in his way now as she trembled, and not even she knew if it was fear or anticipation. Though her face flushed as she started to think that it could be both. Eztli's hand on her jaw moved a clawed finger over to gently rest on her lips.

"No one should be able to see us unless they can see through enhanced darkness, but everyone can still hear us." He spoke again directly into her mind as he bit into her shoulder to test her. She gave a small yelp as her tail thrashed about before biting her bottom lip as his claw pressed into her top lip in a warning.

His claw on her thigh had been sitting agonizingly still, but at the yelp he began to trace it along the edge of her panties. Eztli let out a low growl as his teeth pressed more into her shoulder, and with a few precise slashes of his claw he was catching her panties as they fell off of her.

"Since you're such a bad girl and can't listen to orders, you won't be needing these anymore." He said while pocketing his dark purple trophy before his claw went back to her side. Her tail tried to trash around in protest, but was caught by his own tail entangling it. She tried to close her legs as a last line of defense, but he was too quick in digging his claws into her hip to catch her off guard. For her part, she didn't yelp that time while her eyes shot open. But it did give him just enough time to place himself between her legs and press her into the alley walls as his claws remained in her and drew small beads of blood.

He released her from his bite. "You know, I can stop any time you want." He whispered into her ear while flicking out his tongue against her earlobe. Though she couldn't see a thing, her eyes still darted over to where she could hear passersby. His claw on her lip still kept her quiet as her mind was given a moment to race at light speed. This was all so new to her. He was her friend, and until today she was certain that he was just a friend. That he would never see her in such a way. A part of her was still trying to convince herself of that. Despite having her nearly naked in an alleyway. Despite his and her tails being entwined. Despite his tongue slowly dragging along her neck. Despite him pressing himself against her right now. Despite the growing hardness she was feeling in his pants. Despite the claws still drawing just the slightest amount of blood from her thigh.

She was completely at his mercy and by all rights she should be terrified. And yet...

"I can stop, though that doesn't mean I want to. Because what I really want is you, my tasty little treat." He said before flicking his forked tongue against her neck again as her thoughts came to a screeching halt while her heart skipped a beat. This was all too new to her, she knew nothing about any of this. But what felt so right to her was that he wanted her. The realization hit that he was taking her now, making her his. Claws drawing beads of blood on her outer thigh was Eztli marking what was his.

"Don't...don't stop..." She barely managed to say before she felt a nibble at her neck, and scaly lips pressing into that spot. "That's a good girl." He growled out as the invisible force holding her hands above her head seemed to tighten. Vylesh found her lips couldn't help but curve into a small smile and felt blood rush to her cheeks as he praised her. Though as he stopped pressing himself in between her legs she let out an involuntary, barely audible whine. A pointed claw to her lips was enough to keep her quiet.

"That's it, be a good girl and keep quiet. Because good girls get rewarded." He spoke into her mind again as he began to kiss and lick his way down her neck and shoulder, and eventually down her chest while his hands rested on her hips. One hand left her jaw and the other removed from her thigh as his claws made short work of her bra. The lacey fabric fell to the ground as Vylesh now felt completely exposed, even in the complete darkness. A part of her lamented her shredded clothes, but the thought was quickly overtaken by the feeling of Eztli's lips making their way down to her breasts.

Just as she felt his tongue flick between the valley of her breasts and the involuntary rise of her chest to meet his tongue, he pulled away. She softly pouted in the darkness for a moment as she felt a hand leave her hip, only for it be replaced behind her head as she felt his scaly lips press into her own. The surprise only lasted a moment before she found herself lightly moaning into the kiss. Eztli's tongue prodded against her lips, and Vylesh parted them in return. A few days ago she knew nothing of this sort of thing and yet here she was naked in an alley, telekinetically bound, and his long tongue now exploring her mouth. His forked tongue flicked against and coiled around her own terribly inexperienced tongue as she lost herself in the kiss. His tongue and her tail wrapped around her own, she felt as though she was all the more his. He was far from done though, as he pulled away from the kiss as her mouth was left open and silently begging for more attention.

His own dark vision let him see her pleading, desperate look for more. He rewarded her with a kiss to her forehead. "You know, I've been wanting to do that ever since I first saw you." Eztli said in a low voice as he removed his hand from behind her head, placing it back on her hip as he moved to nip at her collarbone.

"Then I got to know you, and found you just as beautiful on the inside as you were on the outside. And I decided that I wanted that sweet little tiefling all to myself." His lips kissed lower and lower, returning to the valley between her breasts as he began to lick around them agonizingly slow.

Vylesh's mind was on fire. From the sensations. From his words. To be wanted, needed so badly. "Then take me." The words came as a surprise even to herself as they slipped from her mouth. And in the darkness, Eztli smiled.

"Normally, I would have to punish you for making such demands out of turn. But, since you've been good..." He teased as he brought up a hand to delicately trace circles around her right breast with his claw as his forked tongue flicked out against her left nipple. Vylesh bit her lip to stifle a moan as she felt her nipples harden at the sensation while her tail still tried to thrash about in excitement, still finding itself held in place by his own tail.

It was a small thing, but it was another way for him to keep her in place. To remind her she was his right now...but what about later? Would she still be his then or was he only satisfying a temporary hunger now...

As he was so adept at doing, he once again broke her thoughts as he took her nipple into his mouth while gently taking her other nipple between his claws. She sharply inhaled at the dual sensation of his lips and tongue gently tasting her as his claws began to press in more and more on her other nipple. Eztli's claws relented as he gently sucked at her left nipple, while cool scaly fingers took her right and gently squeezed and twisted. Vylesh swore that if anyone could see in here, they would see the normally light purple tiefling instead be a thoroughly flushed burgundy.