Confession for the Clueless Ch. 02

Story Info
Vylesh's lizardman boyfriend makes his feelings even clearer.
9.7k words
4.8
2.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vylesh tried staring out the window again in a desperate attempt to keep her mind off of Eztli's newest gifts for her. She tried focusing on how beautiful of a day it was on campus. Which was to be expected when the whole of campus was sitting within a perfectly climate controlled demiplane. She focused on a butterfly flitting about a nearby flowerbed as she wondered if maybe she could wildshape into a butterfly to escape from this torture early. She did not focus on her classes which required too much thinking that was currently beyond her, something her professor loudly announced.

"Miss Nymnixi? Is this really that boring to you?" The older high elven man rhetorically asked. "Is the place monstrosities find themselves in ecosystems really something you believe yourself above? Something you don't feel the need to focus on?"

Vylesh's face went flush, part from the embarrassment and part from losing a bit of composure. She turned to her professor but specifically avoided eye contact while doing her best to hide behind a curtain of bright orange hair.

"N-No sir I...I was simply thinking about how, er...nature always seems to have its ways to adapt to monsters and other such creatures. It really is wonderful!" She said, quickly thinking up something insightful sounding. To be fair, this had been a previous thought of hers. It just found new use when she needed an excuse.

Her professor glared back, and what fellow students bothered to look over to her at being singled out seemed to be giving her sympathetic looks at their strict professor. Which was vital as Vylesh felt all of their looks boring holes into her like termites in wood, wondering if any of them would see something amiss.

The old elf scoffed slightly and gave a standard refusal to admit fault "Yes well still try to focus on the class at hand, Miss Nymnixi? Many a student thinks they have it figured out and that they don't need to learn anything new. And then years later I hear that they've been eaten by an owlbear." He said before returning to his long droning lecture.

Vylesh breathed a sigh of relief that all eyes were finally off of her, and that what eyes had been studying her no doubt saw her flushed skin as one of embarrassment. They were not wrong, and part of that had in fact been from being singled out in class after zoning out.

That most of her embarrassment was from the thin rope criss crossed and tied along her torso was something she wished to keep secret. Well, even that wasn't the whole truth. Specifically it was the rope that Eztli had got for her currently tied in an elegant series of knots along her torso, including some rope and a knot very strategically placed against her sex so that shifting around too much caused it to rub her in just the right way. It was also the ruby tipped gem plug he got for her currently lodged in her bottom and held in place by the aforementioned rope.

At first her mind was alight with panic and uncertainty when Eztli had brought out the rope and told her what he would be doing with it that very same morning. It was too obvious though how scared she was as he carefully tied the knots, as he paused and pulled her into a kiss while holding her in his arms before looking into her eyes and reminding her that she was his. He would hurt her only in the right ways to make her feel good and let her feel that thrill and rush of pain mixed with pleasure. To remind her who she belonged to. And he always had to take care of what was his.

Her face was dark red at hearing this as he kissed her once more after her breathing had slowed and her initial panic wore off. He pressed his scaled lips to her neck and told her to wait for a moment while he retrieved another gift he had gotten her, since she was being so good. She would swear she was now blushing and glowing red at that as she patiently waited. He held the ruby tipped plug to her, as she failed to recognize what it was and tilted her head in confusion.

"Give it a lick." He lightly commanded as she continued to burn in a blush. She obeyed and cautiously stuck out her tongue to lick the metal plug, thinking it vaguely resembled a hard candy made of polished steel. He gave her a gentle pat on the rump before pulling it away from her tongue and spreading her bottom slightly. A flicker of realization and shock flashed through Vylesh's mind as she tried to relax as she had been taught when he would penetrate her behind. The small metal plug was much smaller than even one of his shafts but it still fit snugly in her, causing her to bite her lip.

"That's a good girl." He complimented as he returned to tying the rope over her. It was snug enough for her to feel it pressing into her, but her breathing was carefully left unobstructed. That it happened to be pressing into some very sensitive spots and the small plug had her mind once again racing like lightning as she thought about having to wear this under her dress.

"It's only a short day of classes, and I know you can handle wearing these until we're both free for some alone time later. Understood?" He said with an encouraging smile.

Vylesh gave an uneasy nod, but remained determined. "Y-Yes sir!" She said before moving to pick out a pair of panties and bra for the day, wondering how they would fit over the rope pressing into her now.

As she was deliberating between designs and colors in the drawer, she gave a yelp as it was shut by that invisible force she was only now starting to get used to. As much as she could get used to the unseen hand of a psion exerting its influence at seemingly random. She turned to Eztli with a questioning look as he simply held up a wagging finger.

"Ah ah, only the dress for today." He said with a wicked grin as Vylesh felt she just might turn red forever at this rate.

Vylesh snapped herself back to the present, the reminiscing being a desperate play to distract herself from the rope now nudging itself against her clit. Every time it did so it sent a jolt through her system, causing her to tighten up and feel the plug inside of her. She let out a small gasp that she quickly played off as a cough, choosing to focus on taking notes to draw as little attention to herself as possible. This manifested as mostly nonsensical scribblings that she would hope might be mistaken as Demonic text.

She was beginning to feel her excitement soak the ropes pressing into her, crossing her legs in the desperate hope that doing so would provide some form of relief. Sadly, these were only the desperate hopes of a desperate woman and the action only made the ropes press into her harder. Which of course made her clench around the plug for further indignation. Vylesh began to wonder if it was possible for one to die of embarrassment while struggling to keep her breath steady.

She had made it this far in the day, and this was her last class before freedom. Resolve gathered within her as her tail wrapped around the leg of her chair and she redoubled her efforts to continue scribbling on her paper. If Eztli believed she could make it, then she had to prove him right. That she knew he would reward her for making it through the day under these conditions was a nice bonus.

No sooner than the professor ended class did Vylesh start power walking towards the door as fast as she could, thoroughly ignoring some last second stern remarks from the old elf. She was too focused on finding a good crowd to lose herself in. Normally she avoided them as often as possible but as she kept up her brisk pace to join the crowds on campus she figured the sea of people talking and mingling and not paying attention to others was the best course of action. Until she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Vylesh!" Came the bright call of her dryad friend.

Vylesh bit her lip and sharply inhaled before giving her best attempt and sounding collected.

"H-hi Ac-cacia!" Her best attempt still wavered and faltered but hopefully she wouldn't notice.

"Are you feeling okay?" Acacia said with concern, raising a brow as she noticed immediately.

Normally Vylesh would be quite happy to run into her woman-shaped tree of a friend but under the current circumstances, any delay and any interaction felt as if it was risking discovery. She was only barely holding herself together as it was.

"Y-yeah just...a lot to study for over the weekend, kinda worried but ah-" She was cut off by a scaly arm wrapping around her shoulder as Eztli appeared with precision timing to save her.

"But we'll be hard at work studying all weekend even if she's doing fine and just worrying herself over nothing." He said with a lightly teasing tone as he gently poked her with his left hand as his right held her close. It just happened to be on one of the knots pressing into her. And she could swear she felt the ropes tighten up as she suppressed a gasp and nodded along with Eztli's distracting lie.

"Aww really? Me and some of the other druids were going to be having a little get together in the forest but I get needing to study." She said with a laugh. "Don't let her work herself too hard, alright Eztli?"

Eztli smiled and pulled Vylesh closer with his arm. "Oh don't worry, just the correct level of hardness." He said with a laugh as Vylesh once again swore she felt the ropes tightening. She forced a laugh herself to try and distract herself but found that was yet another action that made the rope press just the right buttons on her. Her tail coiled around her left leg just so that it wasn't wildly thrashing about.

Acacia said her farewells with only a slightly raised brow. Vylesh waited until she was out of ear shot to complain. "That was mean and you know it." She pouted as they started walking to their dorm once more.

"Yeah, but you liked it." He said as he pressed another knot and Vylesh was now certain that he was somehow controlling the rope that now rubbed itself against her clit and the plug in her rear to elicit a low moan that almost made her trip.

"Wha-...how are you doing that?" She asked once she had caught her breath as Eztli tried not to show too many teeth in that predator's smile.

"Oh, just a bit of magic rope is all. Can move or tighten with just a touch. My touch. Only the finest for my Vylesh." He said as he walked with her arm and arm, not pausing to give her a quick peck on her cheek.

Vylesh could only start turning deep red again and avoid his gaze while trying to remember how walking even worked, half stumbling along in the meantime. Eztli's firm arm around her kept her upright and walking in the right direction as soon she wasn't even focusing on where she was going anymore, her eyes just trying their hardest to focus on the ground and avoid eye contact that could possibly reveal the lust and need currently burning inside of her. Time was completely lost on her and by the time she reached the familiar elegant wooden door of their dorm room she had no idea how long she had been clutching at Eztli's side.

Eztli opened the door and led her in, Vylesh let out a long moan the very moment the door clicked shut. Student dorms were thankfully quite soundproof, as a college specializing in magical and psionic arts was fully aware of what students would get up to behind closed doors and sought to head off any possible noise complaints in the design rather than have any silly notions of telling students to not get up to any mischief behind closed doors.

Vylesh took advantage of this by falling to her knees and descending into moans after hours of pent up tension and need hit her all at once. Eztli kneeled down and kissed her forehead. "You see? I knew you could do it, such a good girl." He praised her while taking her hands in his as she blushed even further at the validation and triumph.

"D-Does that mean I can take the rope off now...s-sir?" She carefully added in the last part, hoping to please him and be released from this torture sooner.

Eztli looked off in mock thought as he hummed. "Hmmm well you have been very good...but I think you still need to earn it." He said as he flashed another grin with too many teeth while rising to his feet, keeping her hands in his and bringing her onto her feet. "Now, take your dress off for me."

She bit her lip and reluctantly let go of his hands, nodding, and slowly reaching behind her to undo her dress to let it fall to the floor. Her hands moved on instinct to cover her full breasts and now dripping sex. Eztli gave a warm smile as he reached out to lightly push her hands aside as his eyes roamed all over her.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, my dear. You're like a work of art complimented by an exquisite frame." He said while tracing his claws along the light green rope that contrasted so perfectly against her light purple skin and bright orange hair.

Vylesh couldn't catch a break from the blushing and started to wonder if she would just turn red forever one day, it certainly didn't let up as she moved her hands aside to let Eztli see her completely unobstructed.

"Now that's a delicious sight." He said licking his lips and slowly walking in a circle around her. Vylesh only held still as she slightly trembled, feeling as though he was a hungry predator circling before striking.

He stopped and took a few steps behind her as he rubbed at her shoulders and kissed her neck. "Tasty as you look, I think it's only fair you have a taste of me for a change. Gives you a good chance to earn that rope coming off, too."

It took Vylesh a moment to realise what he was talking about, but once she did she felt a small smile creep across her lips. That other day in the alley he had made her feel so good with his lips and tongue, and she had been so caught up in all of it before she realised she felt an overwhelming need to return the favor. To make him feel good. To taste him. Taste his seed. That she would finally be free of the rope was almost forgotten as she found herself licking her lips.

"I-I want to make you feel good, sir. J-Just like you made me feel good..." She lightly moaned as his clawed hands carefully massaged her shoulders.

"Oh? Is that so?" He whispered in her ear.

"Y-Yes, I want to t-taste you...sir..." She felt all the blood rush to her head as the words left her mouth while her tail thrashed back and forth.

Eztli smiled before planting a last kiss on her neck before withdrawing and turning her around. His warm smile steadied her nerves as he gently pushed her down onto her knees. She stared as he stepped back and started to unbutton his pants, pulling them down just enough for his twin members to spring free. With a gulp she was now eye level and faced with their size as she wondered for a moment how she was going to manage this. Though as she fidgeted on her knees the rope pressed the plug into her bottom and she was reminded of how she had taken him in tighter places before.

Her heart felt like it was about to leap from her chest and do laps around campus, and she felt it skip a beat when she gently placed her small hand on his top shaft. She coyly glanced up to him as she started to run her hand along its length, feeling the smoothness of it in comparison to the hard scales of the rest of his body. If she wasn't looking up at him as she did so, she may have missed the short gasp from Eztli as his all too pleased expression broke for a second to show one of pleasure.

And it clicked for her, what she could do, as she slowly began to run her hand along his length. Her small smile spread as her heartbeat slowed so that she could bring both hands up to grip his top shaft. She slowly began to stroke his manhood with both hands, mesmerized for a moment as she felt it get harder and saw it get a bit bigger in her hands. She gulped once more as the challenge somehow got bigger in every sense of the term, but was encouraged by Eztli's audibly quickened breathing.

"Does....does this feel good when I do this?" She asked while continuing to slowly stroke his top shaft.

"So very good, and don't be afraid." He said while trying to keep his breath steady as her soft hands ran along the length of his manhood. His hand gently cupped her face and he gave another reassuring smile. "Remember, I'm quite resilient."

Vylesh silently nodded and eyed her prizes. Her thumb ran over the mushroom tipped head and she heard another short gasp. She had only just started and she quickly found the thrill of eliciting those responses from Eztli. Her tail slowly swayed across the floor of the dorm in time with her strokes along his shaft. The swaying of her tail caused the plug and the rope to shift slightly, but this time she was not alone in her pleasure. She moved one hand from the top shaft to the bottom and stroked them both with a slightly quickened pace, pausing at the end of each stroke to run her thumb over his mushroom tips.

Eztli let out a happy sigh of pleasure as he gently rubbed at her shoulder again to urge her on. Vylesh broke from her intense focus on his members to look up to him for reassurance, to which he flicked his forked tongue out at her in the middle of a grin. It gave her a thought, however, that she would have never dared to think of until recently.

The other day, he used his tongue on her. To bring pleasure to her sensitive mound. To have her writhing and squirming. To have her struggling to contain her moans and whimpers. Would it feel just as good for him for her to do the same? Her tongue stirred in her mouth as she talked herself into it. He had tasted her and brought her such pleasure, and now it only felt right to return the pleasure to him.

No, it wasn't just an obligation for her as she focused her gaze on his tips. She wanted this. He had wanted her so much as to taste her sex in an alleyway, and couldn't even wait for the privacy. And until that day she was convinced that none could even want to be her friend. But she did want to make him feel that good.

So she leaned in and lifted his top member. Fighting every bit of shame and indignation still left in her, her mouth opened and her soft tongue rolled from between her lips to slowly drag along his top member as slowly as he had first licked her. Her efforts were instantly rewarded with a low moan from Eztli.

"Is that...acceptable?" She said as she pulled her tongue away, hoping that she was in fact doing alright.

"No, it's amazing." He said looking thoroughly pleased. "You're incredible, you know that Vylesh?"

At that, the switch was instant for Vylesh. She focused once more as she let out her tongue to lick at the upper tip while speeding up her strokes on his bottom shaft. His praise and his arousing moans spurred her on. She dared to be a bit bolder as she leaned forward to take the tip into her mouth and gently suck on it.

Vylesh began to stroke his lower shaft with both hands as her tongue flicked against the sensitive upper tip and she continued sucking at it. Her right hand paused at his lower tip as her thumb traced around it, as it rubbed at the underside where the shaft met the tip he let out a loud grunt and she felt his stance sway.

She hummed, sending vibrations down the upper length as she ran her tongue along the same spot she had just discovered on the lower. His grip on her shoulder sending claws into her flesh stung, but she continued moaning happily around his manhood at how good she could make him feel.

Her bobbing back and forth and stroking continued to move the rope against her flesh. It made her moan still as the now thoroughly soaked rope and knot rubbed at her clit as the jewel plug made her bottom feel nice and stretched. Vylesh drew back as Eztli let out another low groan to switch things slightly as she grew bolder still.

A hand went to his hip to steady herself as the other went to his top shaft to slowly stroke, and she quickly took the bottom shaft into her mouth as her tongue twirled around the tip and she gradually worked on getting more of his shaft into her mouth. She took advantage of her spit still on his top shaft to stroke harder and faster, his louder and louder moans causing her to happily hum more and more as she thoroughly felt the length and thought about how it would soon be stretching her out and reaching her deepest depths.