Confession for the Clueless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, don't stop...Vylesh..." Eztli moaned out, eyes shifting between slamming shut and rolling back in his head.

Vylesh couldn't contain herself, slurping and sucking on him like a starving beast as her tail flitted about behind her. She felt a tap on one of the knots near her shoulder as the rope shifted again to send a jolt through her system to force a loud moan to vibrate around his shaft. It was only through the tiny shred of restraint she had left that she did not knick his sensitive shaft with her overly sharp canine teeth. She wanted to be a good girl after all, and she would feel too awful if she bit him in such a sensitive place. She much preferred to leave all of the biting to Eztli.

Her lust filled gaze rose to meet his own as she saw a needing, hungry look in his eyes. As her bright yellow eyes locked with his own silver eyes she attempted to take as much of his lower manhood into her mouth as she could, slowly swallowing more and more until it hit her throat. Eyes still locked as Eztli's panting and gasping sped up, Vylesh held her eyes shut for a moment before opening them once more with tears of determination starting to stream down her cheek as she carefully controlled her breath and Eztli licked his teeth in between gasps for air and moans.

Vylesh let out another hum as she felt herself getting close. Hours and hours of rope against skin and her most sensitive parts being stimulated had left her overly stimulated. The rope now sliding against her flesh and rubbing her still had her worried she wouldn't last until she had succeeded at her mission.

She pressed on, rubbing at that sensitive spot on the top shaft as she bobbed up and down on the lower shaft. Vylesh felt drool running down her chin and thoroughly ignored it and moaned louder as she squirmed at the rope still shifting on her. Time was running out as her dripping sex signaled she would soon lose herself entirely. Her efforts doubled as she stroked the upper manhood harder and faster while bobbing faster on the lower, taking the massive shaft as deep into her mouth as she could.

Eztli loudly moaned as her tongue, lips, and soft fingers were determined to make him feel as good as possible. His claws dug into her shoulder near her bite mark as he felt himself getting close when she switched things up on him again.

Vylesh remembered his moans and groans from the other day, and had a feeling he was getting close. Pulling back with a slight smirk, she kissed both tips as she moved her hand to his lower member.

"Forgive me...sir. I-...I didn't want to waste your seed." She cooed before giving a long lick to his top manhood. "P-Please let me taste you and...and...and mark me with your seed..." She would find herself more self-conscious about such lewd talk if she wasn't so far gone in trying to please her man. The rope kept circling her flesh and she had to finish him soon before she would let herself do so.

Eztli smiled and showed a few too many teeth before giving her a final command. "Then be a good girl-" He said and took another breath. "And finish me off." He near growled out in a low tone that struck at Vylesh's core until she could feel her need dripping down her thighs in pure lust.

"Y-yes sir." She said before sucking and slurping and licking him for all her worth. Her delicate hand gripping and stroking the lower manhood as she aimed it at her chest. Eztli's hands taking a firm grip of her horns caught her by surprise, and her eyes shot even wider as he pulled her down onto his shaft to let her feel the full length of his member invade her throat as she kept stroking the lower member as though her life depended on it.

She squealed as his girth stretched her throat and tears streamed from her eyes as the throbbing mass pulsed, threatening to overwhelm her as she started to have trouble breathing. Instinctively, she remembered to breathe through her nose to alleviate the choking sensation as the initial shock transitioned into excitement.

Vylesh continued stroking the lower member as she sucked and slobbered as though she were possessed. Desperate to bring him the kind of pleasure he had brought her. The kind of pleasure he deserved.

It was all too much for Eztli as he let out a loud final groan and cried out her name as his climax hit him, his seed starting to gush down her throat and onto her large purple breasts. Her own moans followed as she finally let go and felt her own orgasm wash over her after hours of sweet torture.

The pulsing of his seed down her throat had her gagging and clenching her eyes shut as she focused on swallowing the salty liquid. His lower member continued to spill his thick milky fluid onto her chest, white contrasting with the purple of her skin and the green of the ropes. Eztli relished the sight as he struggled to keep himself standing through his orgasm crashing through him.

After several moments of continuing to empty himself in her and on her and his legs nearly giving out from the pleasure, he felt Vylesh start to greedily suck and lick for more before he pulled her off of him. Her mouth hung open as she panted and felt what milky white fluid she hadn't swallowed run down her chin and onto her breasts. She felt his gaze rest on her once more as she averted her eyes with tears still streaming from him. A blush burning back into her cheek.

"Just couldn't get enough, could you? Hmmmm such a good girl." Eztli said between gasping breaths. Vylesh's hands unconsciously moved to rest on his thighs for support as she continued gasping for breath.

"That's a good look for you." He said of her hair gone wild as sweat and his own seed coated her purple skin, green rope still clinging to her and having finally stopped its shifting about. She removed a hand from his leg to wipe a tear from her cheek in a futile attempt at regaining a tiny bit of dignity.

"Ah ah." He said as he quickly caught her wrist before she could wipe her tears away. "That just shows your dedication, and what a good girl you are." He said in a firm yet comforting voice, his eyes betraying his still unsatiated hunger. "So, so beautiful..." He said before licking his lips and looming tall over the much smaller tiefling.

Vylesh finally closed her mouth in a satisfied smile. A lifetime of believing herself completely undesirable, and here she was with her man's seed both filling her belly and covering her body. She should be mortified and trying to hide away, but in this moment he could only sing her praises. His still stiff members told her the desire was not absolutely not being faked, and she basked in the pride at having been responsible for this obscene display.

"I...I hope that was good enough for you...sir." She couldn't help but let out a final bit of doubt, that she could have done better. That she could be better. That he could find better?

Her negative thoughts creeping back in were banished as he quickly got onto his knees next to her to plant a long kiss on her cheek. "I told you, you're mine. I want you, and I claimed you. You're all that I could ever want." He said as he gently traced his claws along the length of her arm as she gave a shiver.

When he reached her shoulder he tapped at a knot as the rope went slack and near instantly untied itself from Vylesh. And though it took her by surprise, she still nodded with another blush as she breathed relief at being free from that torturous rope.

"Y-Yes sir. S-sorry sir I ju-" Her words caught in her mouth as he grabbed her tail, yanking lightly to get her attention as she gave a yelp.

"Hands and knees." He gave a stern look and an even sterner command.

"S-sir?" She froze as she wondered if she had offended him in some way.

"Hands and knees. You still don't believe me, so I still need to prove it to you." He released her tail and gave an immediate swat to her bottom to cause her to give a little jump.

Vylesh gulped, taking the opportunity to lick her lips to taste the last few drops of his seed as she got onto all fours and pushed her rear out, wondering what he had in store for her.

She heard him standing and removing his clothes, the light thud of his leather vest followed by a few clunks of his boots being kicked off and finally his pants hitting the ground. It was a small thing, and despite all that she had experienced lately it still excited her. She dared to glance back over her shoulder in another rare moment of boldness to get a good look at Eztli, taking in his scaled form with a small bite of her lip.

She saw him move his clothes to the side as he caught her eye and gave a slight smile. "No peeking." He said as his tail slapped against her rear to elicit a yelp from the tiefling as her head snapped back forward and enjoyed the sting of his tail like a whip.

Eztli gave a few more lashes of his tail to her bottom as Vylesh yelped out and clawed at the ground, relishing the rush she got as the sting faded into euphoria and let out a soft moan and tasted a bit of blood on her lip from biting it too hard.

Too lost in the pleasure of it all, she missed the sound of him dropping to his knees behind her but felt the gentle caress of his hand along her back and along her tail with his left hand. The slaps of his tail against her supple flesh had been fairly light yet stinging, by comparison when he brought his hand against her bottom it made her instantly cry out in shock. And before she could completely process it he gave her another hard slap to her rear as she gave a cry which melted into a pleased moan.

"You're mine, that means I care for you." He said as he gave her another hard spank that left a distinct maroon print on her purple rump.

His hand remained there, rubbing the print and dragging his claws along her flesh just shy of breaking the skin. As his claws reached down to her thigh he drew his hand back to give another hard slap as he gripped her tail in his left hand.

She gasped and cried out once more, involuntarily shifting a bit on all fours before being yanked back by her tail and held in place.

"This is for not believing me. I have to correct you when you're being bad." He said before giving several more hard slaps with his large scaled hand. "And you do want to be a good girl, don't you?" He questioned, her tail firmly in hand.

"Y-Yes...of course!" Even through the haze of her stinging bottom and the euphoria that currently consumed her, she knew that well. The idea that someone could want her so much, and care for her in such a way was still bizarre to her. And yet as much as she had a hard time believing it, she felt an intense need for just that.

"Good." He took her tail with his right hand, and gave several hard slaps with his left to her left cheek as she cried out again, wincing at the sting and shivering as she felt his claws gently rake down her bottom again. All before another hard swat.

Eztli smiled slightly at the hand print he had left, spanking her again in the same spot the very moment it started to fade. He gently rubbed at the spot afterwards, releasing her tail to run his hands along her still stinging rump and thighs. Vylesh happily sighed at the feeling of his scales against her skin.

"Hmmm, think you've been punished enough?" Eztli nonchalantly asked as he continued kneading and grabbing handfuls of her flesh.

"...more." Vylesh surprised herself as her lips produced the words before her mind had caught up. Her face went maroon as she realized what she had said. But she didn't even think of trying to take it back. Because she had been enjoying that delightful sting of his hand against her flesh, and the feel good rush that followed.

Thinking on it even more, she realized how focused on this she was. How she hadn't been thinking about anything else. Of worrying about classes or adventuring or any other worries aside from accepting that someone could want her. And even that was starting to pass, the worry not as strong.

She felt his hands stop, and leave her legs as he walked on his knees over to her side. She cast her gaze downwards, feeling as though she may have done something wrong. His left hand on her chin, gently turning her head to look up to him and seeing him smiling quickly alleviated that fear.

"That's a good girl. Now, I want you to count them, alright?" He said letting go of her chin and moving his hand to her shoulder as he gave a hard slap to her rear.

Vylesh didn't have the time to think on what exactly he meant, quickly figuring it out as she let out another cry. "Ah-! Mmmm-One!" She said after biting down on her lip.

Another hard slap, another number. After several she felt her legs start to wobble but she endured, counting out each hard spanking and enjoying every second of it. Enjoying being given an order, following it, the pain and pleasure mixing in her mind. His hand gently massaging her shoulder as his other hand did its best to turn her rump completely maroon. By the time she had counted out twenty she was gasping for breath.

Eztli took her chin in his hand again, angling her face to see Vylesh completely flushed and hair all wild. "Such a good girl." He cooed as he leaned down to kiss her forehead, and felt her melt in his hands as she gave a glowing grin while still breathing heavy.

"I had to punish you, but I still need to show you how much I want you." He said while gently rubbing at the stinging flesh of her bottom. "And how much I need my Vylesh. And after that, you do need a reward for being such a good girl."

He gave her forehead another kiss, pulling his hands back but pointing to a nearby plush animal fur as he remained on his knees. "On your back."

Vylesh gave a quick nod, eagerly laying down on the furs.There was the same anticipation that came with seeing what Eztli had in store for her, but by this time she was fully trusting him that it would be delightful.

Eztli knelt between her legs, carefully placing his hands on her thighs and gently prying them apart to give him better access to her as he licked his teeth while eyeing her up. The hungry look in his eyes and sharp teeth gave Vylesh pause for a moment of panic as instinct told her to run. Higher thought and burning lust coalescing made her stay, that need to be his and experience whatever he had in store for her. In defiance of her own sense of self-preservation and modesty, she opened her legs fully and moved her tail out of the way as she looked up to him with a coy grin.

"Please sir...take me..." She wasn't able to hold eye contact through it all, and she felt herself burning up as she said it.

He leaned down, his hard lengths grazing against her mound as his flicking forked tongue tickled at her ear. His right arm planted firmly to the side of her head to hold himself up while flicking his tongue out again. "You're already mine, but since you need to be reminded..." He said in a low growl as he carefully pulled the gem plug from her bottom, her toes curling slightly as her pucker held at it until it popped out. Though she immediately missed the feeling while he set it aside, she knew she would be getting something better soon as he took his hard shafts in his hand, rubbing the head of each against her soaking wet sex.

Vylesh's tail swayed between her legs until she felt Eztli's tail meet hers, quickly entangling it as she felt his hard manhood start to press into her wet folds and her tight pucker. She angled her hips slightly to help ease him into her. Vylesh's arms were lying on either side of her head balled up into fists as he eased himself into her slowly and clearly enjoying her soft moans as he did from the pleased look on his face.

Eztli chuckled as he lowered himself a bit to let Vylesh cling to him as he sunk his shafts into her inch by agonizing inch. Already gasping and whining as he did, he broke her careful concentration and composure with a small nip to her neck. Her tail held his own tighter as she yelped and felt him give a final hard push as he buried his lengths down to the hilt inside of her. She did her best to relax as he had told her previously as she took several deep breaths and closed her eyes to focus on adjusting.

It didn't last long as he quickly pressed his lips to her own, his tongue darting into her mouth as her eyes went wide. With his free hand he firmly grabbed at one of her balled up fists, interlacing his fingers with her own as she melted into the kiss. Her eyes lazily closed as she focused on the intense kiss, his scaly lips against her soft supple lips, his tongue wrapped around hers, their fingers and tails interlaced.

His trick of catching her off guard and getting her to relax was successful, as he started to slowly withdraw from her. Vylesh moaned into the kiss as he started to move, her holes clenching tight at having started to adjust to his girths that were now being pulled from her in an attempt to keep him in her. To feel as much of him stretching out her womanhood and her tight pucker as possible.

When only the heads remained in, Eztli quickly thrust back into Vylesh down to the hilts again. She gave a loud moan into the kiss as her eyes shot open. Her hand gripped his as the walls and ridges of her holes were quickly stretched back out again by his large girths. He broke the kiss as she gasped for air, grinning down at her as he started to build a slow and steady rhythm of pulling out of her holes slowly and roughly thrusting back in. And each time Vylesh was close to having the wind knocked out of her as her womanhood and her rear were repeatedly stretched out in such a delightfully rough fashion.

Vylesh covered her flushed face with her free arm, biting her lip as Eztli continued his steady thrusting into her harder and harder, forcing her into the rug as he kept a tight grip on her hand and her tail. With another hard thrust that was near overwhelming, Vylesh bit down on her forearm to muffle a loud moan. Eztli paused his hard thrusting, plucking her arm from her mouth as she began to wriggle against him. There was a desperation in her hips moving and grinding against his, trying to feel his large girths stretch her out and touch against every bit of her velvety walls and tight ridges as she could. She gave a light mewling whine as she looked up to him pleadingly.

He gave a short but firm thrust to stop her gyrations as he quickly pinned both her hands above her head using his own, he leaned down to growl into her ear. "I know you just can't get enough, and I just can't get enough of you either. But you're mine." He said as he gave another quick thrust to elicit a gasp from her.

"You do as I say, and I'll make you feel as good as you deserve. And my Vylesh deserves only the best." He growled, flicking out his forked tongue and licking along the edge of her ear.

"Now I know you just can't help but move against me, even as I try to fuck you into the floor." He said while gyrating his own hips, stretching Vylesh out as his girths moved in her and tried to hit even deeper depths. "So I want you to...resist." He said as he released her hands. With a short thought and a bit of telekinesis, the soft green rope that had wrapped her up all morning long flew into his hands.

With a short few taps of his claw, the magic rope bound her wrists together as the other end quickly shot across the floor to wrap around a leg of a nearby couch. Vylesh's eyes briefly darted in that direction as she once again gave a token attempt at pulling away, only to find her hands were thoroughly secured.

A firm scaly hand giving the smallest squeeze to her neck brought her attention back to him, as he leaned down to give her another passionate kiss. As he pulled away she found her mouth still hanging open, tongue desperately searching for his. He leaned down to whisper in her ear once more.