Confession for the Clueless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to struggle, and 'fight back'. If it gets to be too much, and you want me to stop, you squeeze my leg with your tail three times okay?" He softly instructed her as he released her tail from his own tail's entanglement. "Wrap it around there now, and give it a try. Okay?"

Vylesh's breathing sped up. Her heart raced. Her face flushed. And her tail gingerly wrapped around his lower left thigh just above the knee. She blinked a few times, looking into Eztli's eyes with a nod as she gave three quick squeezes to his leg.

"That's a good girl. I want to hurt you in a good way." He kissed her forehead as he propped himself back up.

She gave a small smile and a nod as she tried to not overthink this. A large predator had her tied up, his two manhoods currently buried in her womanhood and her bottom, his hand around her neck, his eyes staring directly into her soul.

Her breathing steadied, and buried beneath the initial pangs of fear she felt...safe. Her man who cared for her and couldn't get enough of her had her tied up, with his hand around her neck. His shafts were buried in her holes and he was moving against her as she felt him throbbing inside of her. That was her doing. Her effect on him. He wanted her staying right where he wanted so he could have more of her. He wanted her struggling against him just so he could take her in new ways.

To claim her.

Her tail around his leg meant she could stop this at any time. She could stop if it was too much...but she wanted to feel how much she could take, how much he could give. She was his and he would protect what was his with his own life.

She bit her lip as she started to pull against the rope and shift her hips in an attempt to pull away from him. It went against the haze of lust she found herself in, but as he started to move against her writhing the sensation was addictive.

"Such a good girl, even when you're struggling against me your body betrays you." He said as he gave another short thrust for effect. She felt her juices leaking from her sex and providing some welcomed lubrication for her rear as he withdrew quickly once more before giving a hard thrust while his hand started to press in on her throat.

He had been buried to the hilts in her for so long that as he pulled out and thrust back in her body fought at every step. Her walls clenched down tight to keep him in her and when he quickly thrust deep into her again she was still clenching at his manhoods and painfully tight when he filled her once more.

Vylesh tried to cry out but Eztli's hand around her throat drowned it out into a labored squeal. The rush of pain followed by pleasure was made all the more powerful as it was amplified by the added layer of raw fear that came with his hand tightening around her throat. She tried tensing herself up as he asked, to make it harder for him to enter her. To keep his thick manhoods from stretching her out.

The plan failed to keep him out as he thrust both lengths deep into her once more, but she was rewarded with a guttural groan from Eztli as her attempts made her somehow even tighter. All Vylesh could manage as he penetrated her was another strained squeal as her arms flexed against the rope.

"I told you to struggle, or is your body just unable to resist?" He said as he pulled out of Vylesh's near painfully tight holes until even the heads left her. She tried to cross her legs, make herself tighter still as she flexed to move away from him.

Eztli prodded at her still dripping sex, juices flowing freely as his lower head prodded against her tight pucker. As she flexed her legs against him in a final attempt, he roughly buried his manhoods into her in one fast motion.

He grit his teeth for a moment before relenting and letting out another loud moan. He loosened his grip on Vylesh's throat as he penetrated her, the rush of blood and air to her head mixing with the overwhelming pain and pleasure of Eztli stretching her out so swiftly that she saw white as she let out a scream that devolved into moans as she felt her body shake. In her desperate shaking and writhing she once again attempted to push away from him.

He responded by pressing in on her throat again, and started to build up a steady rhythm again of meeting her resistance and attempts to move away from him with hard thrusts that pushed her harder into the plush furs covering the floor. Eztli increased the pressure on her throat, speeding up his thrusts as he let out another long and low groan while drilling her supple purple body into the fur rug.

Vylesh squirmed under his brutal assault, insatiable lust and genuine fear mixing as her struggling increased. She both wanted to escape and wanted him to go harder. Both desires aligned as she kept struggling against his manhoods stretching her open with each thrust. The pleasure was overwhelming and she felt her tail tighten around his leg, through a haze of pleasure and fear she relented. But not before she felt him slow his thrusts ever so slightly when he first felt her tail tighten around him.

It was only for a moment, and concern flashed across Eztli's face just as quick. The moment passed, and he slammed his shafts deep into her with a loud groan as his hand held firm on her throat as his ravenous domination of her body continued. She felt her body start to shake and tremble as her legs no longer tried to push him away, and running on pure instinct she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer.

"That's it, give in. Break for me." Eztli growled out between grunts and groans.

Vylesh felt herself getting close, her adrenaline hitting a high as the painful sensation of his large members felt like they were splitting her in half. The wave of pain crashed into one of euphoric pleasure as her mouth hung open, her tongue lolling out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started to lose herself completely.

Eztli had to focus, gritting his teeth but with eyes still focused on Vylesh as he drove his members deeper and deeper into her soaking wet sex and her tight rear with each thrust. He leaned down closer to her, his breath warm against her face as he savored each thrust. The velvety walls of her womanhood leaking her pleasure down to the tight grip of her pucker to ease his thrusts. Her legs working on instinct to hold him closer to her, to take as much of him as she could. He could feel her shaking and trembling and knew she was close as he carefully held her throat tighter in his grasp.

"You're mine, Vylesh." He grunted between the last frantic thrusts. "MINE!" He near roared at her as she broke completely.

Her legs locked around his waist, desperate to feel his manhoods fill her depths one final time. Eztli released his grasp on her throat as his arms wrapped around her to pull her against him. His manhoods, buried as deep into her as he could gushed his seed into her holes. Vylesh gasped at the feeling of air filling her lungs as his milky white fluid filled her tight rear and womanhood, she flexed her arms futilely against her restraints in a desperate attempt to hold him close. Instead her shaking legs holding him deep inside of her as his pulsing girths sent her even further over the edge, awash in pain and pleasure.

Her eyes shut hard as a wave of pleasure overtook her from her core to her extremities. Bound hands balled into fists, toes curled, and tail wrapped tight around his leg as her eyes shot open again when she moaned his name aloud. His arms wrapped around her, pressing their bodies together as her mind was completely lost. She arched her back to feel her breasts press into his scaled chest. A lean athletic build wrapped in scales providing yet another divine pleasure to overwhelm her senses. Her hard, dark purple nipples pressing into his chest and stimulated by the rough scales moving against her as they both rode out their climaxes. A duet of moans and groans in one another's ear as they savored every feeling to the last.

The final drops of Eztli's seed were milked out of him by Vylesh's orgasm overtaking her, her tight holes clenching still to feel his invading lengths still pulsing within her. She felt the ropes binding her wrists untie, and she immediately took the opportunity to wrap her arms around him. They held eachother in an embrace, riding out the adrenaline high until they both felt the exhaustion begin to set in.

Eztli panted hard as he tenderly held Vylesh in his arms. "That's a good girl...now do you believe me? Or should I claim you again?" He playfully threatened.

It took Vylesh a few moments of gasps and absent mindedly tracing her fingers along his scaly back before she softly whispered back, "I believe you, but you know I won't say no to more..." She cooed, surprising even herself.

He gave a hearty chuckle, the vibrations reverberating into Vylesh's core as she held him still with arms and legs refusing to let go. "It's tempting, but you wouldn't make it." He said as he held her close still with one arm, propping himself up to get to his feet with the other.

"I...I might..." She lied, not wanting to admit that as enjoyable as this had been it had left her mentally and physically exhausted. So much so that it barely registered that she was being lifted now.

She instead focused on his softening members still buried in her. She hazily lamented that they were no longer stretching her out and making her feel so thoroughly full, but her legs, arms, and tail still clinging to him showed she was still not ready to let any part of him go just yet.

Eztli walked the pair over to their bedroom, a bit of telekinesis opening the door and shutting it behind them. Another application of that invisible force threw the sheets aside as he carefully set them down and snuggled her in his arms.

"I mean every word of it, Vylesh." He said, turning a bit more serious for a moment. "I want you. I want you to know that I want you. I want you to know that you're all that I could ever ask for."

He delicately traced his claws along her back, sending a shiver down her spine and through her tail. The slight tremble in her tail still wrapped around his leg brought a small smile to his lips as he continued. "Whatever it takes, I want you to know how special you are to me..."

Vylesh hugged him tight as they lay on their sides together, awkward arm and leg placement be damned. She had been claimed. Someone wanted her enough to claim her, someone cared enough to pour their heart out to her. The fluttering in her chest met with the wave of pleasure that was only finally starting to subside as she felt a sense of peace overtake her. Peace and his scales against her skin.

"Eztli I...thank you." She spoke softly, starting to doze off in his arms. A satisfied smile on her face as a light move of her hips confirmed the feel of his softened members still trapped inside her by her embrace. "Forgive me for not believing you?" Her drowsy question came as her eyelids fell heavy.

"Of course, Vylesh...I love you..." He said, perhaps too early. Though only he could think this after having just ravished her and having her in his arms. His twin members, though now softened, still buried inside of her holes. He managed to worry even more as he didn't hear a response.

He pulled his head back slightly to see her eyes closed, and felt the soft breathing and utter relaxation that came with sleep. His mind started to race and tail swished about on the sheets as he wondered if she had heard him before dozing off, and he promptly decided it could wait for later.

It was... most likely still mid day, if he had not completely lost track of time. That was not a guess he felt confident in making, and the sleeping tiefling woman in his arms and his own exhaustion at having just broken the poor thing was starting to set in. A final bit of telekinesis to cover the embracing pair up with the sheets and blankets, and he felt himself quickly dozing off as well.