Confession for the Clueless Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can say no, but I think they would look wonderful on you. Think of it as another way of marking you." He said in a low voice, still gently tweaking her nipples as her heart raced. "Others might see a bite, and know you're mine. But these? These are to remind you." He growled in her ear.

"Every time you shift against some fabric, every time something so much as nudges them, every time I decide to play with them, it will remind you that you're mine. That I love you, and I'm going to make you feel this way and I'm going to make it hurt so good." He said as he flicked out his long forked tongue to lick at her face.

Vylesh didn't even recoil as she listened to what he said, she only felt her own heavy breathing and the blood rushing to her face. That her body was betraying her again as she shifted in her restraints to push her breasts more into his hands.

"So, what do you say?" He whispered in her ear.

She breathed heavy, each breath careful as she took it all in. It was still amazing to her how someone could want her this much, and she wanted him back.

"Make me yours, Eztli." She breathily moaned.

He leaned in, kissing her lightly on the lips. And then pinched hard enough for his claws to pierce flesh. Vylesh felt a pop, followed shortly by her entire body heating up in intense pain. Being a tiefling had its perks, resistance to fire being one of them. That didn't help this time, as a cry died in her throat as she seized up. Eztli worked quickly, inserting the jewelry with an impressive amount of dexterity for claws as he telekinetically brought over a small cloth and bottle of alcohol to clean her up.

"See? Easy." He said before kissing her forehead. "Now, let's get you down."

Eztli quickly strode over to the ropes holding her aloft, gently easing her down to the floor as she blinked away a few tears from the pain still stinging at her. He quickly untied her and wrapped her up in a hug, even his tail wrapping around hers as they sat on the floor. She was still shaking slightly as he held her. He did his best to calm her by holding her close and gently caressing her.

"Wanna see how they look?" He asked as he nuzzled at her neck.

She simply mumbled out an "Mhmmm." as her voice still struggled.

He carefully held her and lifted her off the floor as he stood. Vylesh yelped slightly as he held her up and walked the two of them to the vanity mirror off to the side of their bed. Vylesh had yet to stop blushing from everything that had happened this morning, and seeing herself held in Eztli's arms in the mirror was doing nothing to change that. Then she saw her new piercings. Just two small bars of metal, really. They still hurt. But she did blush a bit more as she saw how they looked against her. The bits of silver were a nice contrast to her dark purple nipples, and her lighter purple skin. Even after having them freshly pierced, she couldn't help but smile a bit.

"I really like them, Eztli." She said smiling happily, still holding onto him for support.

"See? I told you." Eztli said as he flicked his tongue out against her neck again.

His grip on her tightened a bit as he took several steps backward, and fell back onto the bed as Vylesh gave a surprised yell at the sudden falling sensation. Eztli just laughed as Vylesh frowned and remained a dark maroon.

"D-did you really have to do that?" She pouted.

"Absolutely." Eztli said between laughs. "We have established just what your screams do for me." He teased as he caught her indignantly flailing tail with his own.

Vylesh continued pouting for a bit as she laid on Eztli before tracing her fingers along his scaly arms still holding her tight.

"Well...at least now I know how to get you to yell extra loud." She said with a slight grin as she moved her rump against him again for exaggerated effect.

Eztli's eyes went wide as he had to will himself to hold back less they got nothing done that day, despite how enticing that sounded.

"Well, that's privileged information so don't-"

"I've seen you get hit with fireballs and you didn't yell nearly as loud then as when I was su- Eep!" Vylesh's own attempts at interrupting Eztli were interrupted when he nibbled hard at her neck.

"Hmmm, not bad. But I can think of at least three flavors of my Vylesh that I like more. I may have even discovered my new favorite today." He teased again to Vylesh's indignation.

She sputtered slightly, but continued undeterred. "Still sounds like I found a few more tricks to get someone eager and loud today. Even when helpless." She cooed as she was determined to win.

Eztli grumbled and pulled away from her to lay her on her back. He quickly got into position as he pinned her wrists to either side of her head and loomed over her, glaring. It didn't last as a smile returned to his lips before he leaned down to kiss her.

"Love you, Vylesh." He said as he gazed into her eyes, toothy grin still wide.

"I love you too, Eztli." She said with a slight smile. Counting another win for herself with the man whose heart she had thoroughly won.