Confession for the Clueless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vylesh finally lost control and let out a long and low moan into his large hand clamped down over her mouth. She convulsed and squirmed in his arms, hanging in his embrace as she felt his thick warm seed shooting into her and filling her rear and womanhood. The sensation of his pulsing shafts filling her up with his milky fluid. She felt the pressure in her stomach release like a dam breaking and wash over her, her juices spraying out over his lower mass while her tight walls contracted around his manhoods. Clenching and milking him as she climaxed.

Eztli panted heavily, sucking in air through his teeth as he felt the last pulse of his seed spill into her before taking a deep breath. He held her close in his arms for a moment, tail wrapped around her leg, enjoying the closeness as they both recovered. Another moment passed and with a firm grip on her he looked around and spied a nook of the alley where they would be better hidden.

Reluctantly, he withdrew himself from her slowly. Savoring the last of her depths gripping his members as the heads popped out. Vylesh protested with a soft whine as she felt his tail uncoil from her leg before she was carried somewhere. Decency would have normally caused panic but instead she was still basking in the afterglow.

Eztli walked them over as his tail made sure to grab his discarded pack. Pants and boots would have to be retrieved later. For now, he walked them over to the small nook and set them down gently with Vylesh in his lap. He reached over and pulled a blanket from his pack, throwing it over them as he dismissed the Darkness.

Vylesh recoiled a bit from the sudden return of light, and from the momentary panic at no longer being hidden in the shadows before realizing they were more hidden here. She breathed a sigh of relief, leaning her head back against him while being mindful of her horns.

"T-that was incredible..." She said with a mischievous grin, her hair all a mess, her body covered in sweat, and the feeling of his seed and her own juices mixed with the blood of her maidenhood running down her leg.

"Yeah, you are pretty incredible." He slyly replied while finding her tail with his own before quickly entangling them once again.

As she sat snuggled against him, his seed leaking from her holes and tails tangled together she somehow managed one final bit of doubt as she furrowed her brow and asked "E-Eztli...does...does this mean you want to be with me? Or...was this something that was just for fun?"

Her thoughts raced. There was no way it could be anything else, right? He was just saying these things, he only wanted her for a time, he just-

Eztli brought a hand up to one of her horns, gripping it as he tilted her head to expose her shoulder. The other hand clamped down over her mouth again as he bit into her shoulder just hard enough to draw blood as Vylesh's eyes went wide and she screamed into his hand. There was a flash of pain shooting through her again as she let out a cry into his hand. What she really didn't expect was that now familiar feeling of euphoria that followed. It felt...good. As did the sweet sting of his tongue running over the bite marks, forked tongue licking at her blood. He withdrew his hand from over her mouth and released her horn, once again wrapping his arms around her.

"There," he plainly stated. "Now you're marked as mine. All mine." He rested his snout on her head between her horns before continuing. "Don't heal them away, because it shows the world someone cares for you greatly and wants you all to themselves."

Vylesh was still slightly in shock from the bite as her mind processed this. He wanted her. He didn't just want her but he claimed her. Marked her as his. Her mind was still reeling from this as she settled into his embrace with a happy smile and a pleasant daze.

They sat there for a time before a thought occurred to her. "Why didn't you drag me into this part of the alley? With less chance of anyone finding us?"

"Not as much fun." He casually answered. "And did you really expect me to wait the few extra seconds to drag you over here when you're so irresistible? Don't be unreasonable, my dear." He teased.

She lightly pouted, but silently admitted to herself that it had been quite thrilling. "And what about my clothes?" She asked.

"Oh, I suppose I'll have to get you some new ones to make it up to you." He teased again with a chuckle. "In the meantime, this blanket should keep you covered on our way back to the dorm."

Her eyes went wide at the thought of having to make her way through the streets wearing nothing but a blanket and she began to protest before Eztli cut her off.

"Don't worry, darling. When we get back, we can have even more fun in the dorm." He said and the sly grin was audible.