Confession: I am an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott said, "Ladies, it is time for us to go." He grabbed a handful of banknotes and tossed them on the table to pay for their drinks. The women grabbed their bags and they quickly left the building. Scott shepherded them safely to the car.

As they drove away, the women laughed and gabbed about the adventure.

"Wow! That was more fun than I expected," Claire said.

Amy asked, "Laura, I'm so aroused. My whole body is tingling. Is this how it is every time you flash?"

"Yes. I get so excited, so horny, and I feel beautiful and desired. That's why I am an exhibitionist. Welcome to the club, ladies!"

"I want to do more," Claire said.

"It's getting dark. I could take you to one of our favorite dogging sites," Scott offered.

"I've heard about that. Could we?" Amy asked. "What about Kevin and Barry? Our boyfriends are expecting to take us to dinner."

"Let me give them a call," Scott said. "I'm certain they will pass up having dinner with you for the opportunity to see you dogging. I'll even throw in dinner. Is curry okay?"

Claire looked at Amy. The two women nodded. Claire said, "Make the call."

Scott found an Indian restaurant. They went in. Scott ordered chicken tikka masala, rogan josh, and malai kofta. While they waited for the curry dishes, Scott went outside and called the guys. To say that the other men were on board with the plan would be an understatement. Not only would they see their girl, naked in public, but they'd see two of her hot friends. It was an easy sell.

Scott returned to the table as the food was served. The spicy smell reminded him how hungry he was. He said, "We're on. The guys are thrilled about the change of plan. They will meet us there. The food looks great."

They dug in. Everyone ate heartily. The women shared a German Riesling. Scott drank a lager. Amy asked, "Is it dangerous? Do the men go crazy?"

"No," Laura assured her. "They gather around the car. Some couples have sex. I like to get undressed and have Scott display me. The guys cheer and make comments. That's the best part."

"I've heard the guys pull their dicks out and wank," Claire said.

Laura laughed and said, "Yes. You will see a lot of dicks!"

Scott offered a suggestion. He was trying to set up the scenario he wanted to see. He said, "I think it would be best if we stay together."

"Good idea," Amy said. Claire nodded as she chewed her food.

Scott smiled. In his mind, he was doing a fist pump and shouting "YES! I'll see then naked."

They finished their meal. Everyone used the facilities and then they headed out. The women chatted about normal things. Scott said to himself, "If anyone overheard this conversation, they'd never know that these three women were going dogging and soon would be naked for strangers!"

Scott drove into the park. There was a parking lot near the entrance for people who wanted to hike the trails and enjoy the quiet, forested land. "I see Barry and Kevin," Laura said. Scott parked near them. Amy and Claire were hesitant to get out.

Amy said, "What was I thinking? My boyfriend must think I'm the biggest slut ever".

Scott had expected they'd get cold feet. He and the guys had talked about. They were prepared. Barry opened the car door and said, "Amy, I'm so excited. This is a great idea."

Kevin opened the door for his girlfriend and said, "Claire, I love you so much. This going to be fun. I can't wait for other guys to see how beautiful you are."

"Really?" Claire asked.

"Babe, it hot and erotic. I've got a big boner just thinking about it."

Amy asked her man, "It's not too slutty?"

Barry said, "It's just a bit of fun. Thank you for doing this for me."

Scott seized the moment and said, "Let's get going." He got out of the car and so did everyone else.

"The action takes place in the woods," Scott explained. "There's a picnic area down the main path and off to the right. Let's give that a try. Guys, did you bring the stuff I asked for?"

"Yes," Barry said. "I have torches."

"I have masks," Kevin said."I brought sexy cat masks for our sexy women." He held them up so everyone could see them.

"That's a good idea," Laura said. The women rushed forward to see what he had.

Laura grabbed one, "I like this one. It's a replica of the mask Michelle Pfeiffer wore in "Batman Returns". It's kinky. I love the stitches."

"I like the one with the black lace ears, furry face, and whiskers," Amy said. She plucked it out of Kevin's hands.

One was left. He offered it to his girlfriend. "I had you in mind when I selected this one." He handed her a black leather mask. It was like the one Halle Berry wore as Catwoman."

"Cool. I like the ears," Claire said. She looked it over and slipped it on. The other women put their masks on.

Barry and Scott went to his car and got the torches. He also grabbed some towels. He said, "In case things get messy."

"That's likely," Scott said. The two of them laughed. When they returned to the group, Scott gave everyone a flashlight and said, "Follow me."

They walked along the main trail for about fifty yards. Then, they took a smaller trail that branched off to the right and followed the arrow on the signs that said, 'Picnic Area'. They could see fairly well with the flashlights and the moonlight. The sky was clear. The temperature comfortable for a nude excursion.

The path widened as the got to the picnic area. Scott began whistling loudly. Laura explained,"He's alerting those in the park that we're here and want an audience."

"Oh," Amy gushed.

Scott went to a table in the center of the clearing and said, "This one will do."

"Ladies, have a seat."

"Guys, whistle with me and swing your torches about. Let's let the locals know the shows about to begin."

The men made some noise and used the lights to signal their presence. People began to move in their direction. Some couples. Mostly men. They stayed a reasonable distance away not wanting to scare the potential exhibitionists.

Some of the voyeurs spoke. Their voices were calm and friendly. They said things like, "Hi!", "Love the masks", and "Aren't you three gorgeous." The nasty ones stayed quiet. They didn't want to scare the girls and kill the show.

Scott, Kevin, and Barry went to their dates and sat beside them. Scott said, "I love you." He kissed and groped Laura's large breasts. The other couples followed their lead and kissed. Barry grabbed Amy's fine ass. Kevin slipped his hand up under Claire's skirt and rubbed her pussy.

Comments rained down on them. "Showtime!" "Nice action," "Those tits are huge!" "Yes. Some women can feed a baby. She could feed a continent!" "Grab that booty," "Hey mate, could you flip that dress up so we can see her quim?"

After necking for a few minutes. Scott broke his kiss. He turned to the other couples and said, "Claire, Amy, are you ready to strip?"

The others stopped kissing. Scott and Laura didn't wait for a response. They stood. Laura faced the crowd. Her back was to Scott. He grabbed the zipper on her dress and pulled it down. She shrugged the garment off her shoulders. The dress slid down her body exposing her bra. She held it at her waist. Scott undid her bra and took it off. Laura let the dress fall to the ground and she stepped out of it. Then she stood tall and naked and faced the men.

"She's starkers!" "Look at them jubblies!" "There jugnormous." "Big, sad, saggy teats." "Behave. If she boob slaps you, your ass will be in the hospital." "I love a bare beaver. Thanks for shaving." "Look at the thick pussy lips on that one. Bet she could crack a few walnuts with 'em." "That's a stout lass." "The perfect woman: thick thighs, big ass, and huge tits. This one could plow a field all day and you could plow her all night long."

Barry helped Amy out of her dress and bra. The shorter girl with the dyed blond hair was fit and curvy. Her body showed that she was a regular in the gym. She stood proudly. She had a nice pair of tits, not the huge, saggy, massive boobs Laura had. She had plump, full boobs with small, perky nipples.

"Sweet ladybumps!" "Can I be your a handbra?" "Can I snuggle up to your love pillows?" "Nice knockers!"

Amy had a thin, vertical strip of dark pubic hair above her clit.

"Fine fanny on this one. The big woman's snapper looks like it could bite your cock off." "Lovely pussy. It comes with an exclamation point." "That's a piss hole worth seeing." "A brilliant bum!"

Claire was the last to undress. Kevin was nervous and excited. He had trouble unhooked her bra because he was stealing glances at the nude women. He couldn't help himself. They were friends of his girl. He had seen them often, wondered about their bodies, and now, he had the chance to check them out.

Claire got the last of her clothes off. She gave them to Barry and revealed her petite body to the cheering men. Her breasts were modest. Her nipples hardened quickly.

"Nice ones, luv." "Nipples like a Hershey kiss." "Your boobs look great. Tittilicious!" "Lovely jigglypuffs!"

She, like Laura, was completely shaved. A portion of her inner lips protruded past her outer lips. She had a slimmer body than her friends.

"Cute quim. It's like a tulip about to bloom." "Not as curvy as the others, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed." "A pretty lass." "Girl, come back when you grow tits." "Shut up, you fat, old man. She's a beautiful, petite woman."

Someone shouted, "I can't see because of the crowd. Could the women climb up on the table?"

The women loved being exposed. They loved the comments. They didn't mind giving them a better look. Scott helped Laura climb on top of the picnic table. Amy lost her balance as she scampered up the wooden structure. Barry was staring at Laura and didn't notice. Scott had been staring at Amy. He came to her aid. He caught her and steadied her by putting a hand on her ass and the other on her right boob. The flesh was soft. He had to squeeze it to get a good enough grip to prevent her from falling.

"Thanks," Amy said. "I almost went ass over teakettle." She regained her balance and looked at his hand on her breasts and said, "You can let go of my boob and ass now." She teased him and added, "You cheeky bastard, I can't believe you copped a feel in front of your wife."

"Ahh. Ahh," he stammered.

"Don't worry, Claire," Laura said. "I'll make him pay. When we get home, he'll have to give me a severe tongue lashing!"

Everyone laughed at her oral sex joke.

Claire scaled the table as sure-footed as a mountain goat. She beamed as she looked out at the crowd of admirers. Most of the men had unzipped their pants, gotten their pricks out, and were stroking them. The women looked around in amazement and felt like the audience was giving them the biggest compliment possible by beating off while staring at their naked bodies.

One of the men did a fair imitation of a young Oliver Twist and adapted his famous quote saying, "Please, Ma'am, I want some more." That got all the men to chant, "More! More! More!"

"What more can I do?" Laura asked. "I'm bare ass naked!"

"Bend over," the cheeky bastard answered.

Laura huddled with Amy and Claire. She asked, "Are you having fun?"

"What an adrenaline rush!" Amy said.

"I'm loving this," Claire said.

"Should we moon them and show them our pussies"

"Let's do it!" Claire said.

Amy shouted, "Absolutely!"

"Okay," Laura said. "Let's all line up with our backs to them and bend over."

Claire laughed and said, "They will be all up in our works."

"Yes," Laura said. "It will be dirty and nasty. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Come on let's do it. On the count of three."

While the women were talking, their men joined the crowd and awaited the show. They had torches like most of the throng and they shined them on the naked females.

The woman faced the crowd. Laura lifted her pendulous breasts and then let them drop and jiggle. The men cheered at the sight. She announced, "We will do it for you!"

The men cheered heartily. One shouted, "Bend over. Show us your asses!"

The women turned away from the crowd. Amy and Claire wiggled their hips and shook their bums to tease the mob. Laura started the countdown. "One. Two. Three!"

They all bent over. Amy grabbed her ankles. The flashlights focused on their butts and the throng erupted, hooting and hollering. Amy had the best ass. Round and firm. Claire's was cute. Small and flat. Laura's ass was as massive as her tits and as thick and stout as her waist and thighs.

They held the position and exposed their bums, anus, and shaved vaginas.

"The men shouted comments. "Oh, my God! It's like I died and went to heaven." "That's a cracking ass!" "Awesome." "Many thanks." "The tall one's butt (Laura) is huge! I love it!" "Horses for courses (to each his own), you can have the beast, I'll take the petite one (Claire). That one promises a snug fit." "What's the story mate? Do you have a small cock? The blond (Amy) has a perfect arse!"

Laura loved the comments. Especially, the rude ones. She reached back and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. This causes her anus and pussy to gape. The crowd noticed, oohed and aahed, shouted out comments.

"Fuck me. I see pink!" "I see brown." "Hold it, darling. I'm about to blow. Ahhh."

A middle-aged man stepped forward. His hand was a blur and then, his cock erupted. His jism shot out and landed on the seat of the picnic table. Two younger men came to the table, ogled the women's pussies, released an orgasmic cry, and climaxed. One's sperm dribbled out his pee hole. The other guy's cum flew out long and strong. He managed to spray all three school teachers on their feet.

"Eek!" They screamed as if they'd seen a mouse. They climbed off the table on the side opposite of the mob. Their men, carrying their clothes, came to them.

"Show's over. The show is over!" Scott shouted.

The crowd accepted his announcement. They stayed away as the women hurriedly dress, sans bras. They used the towel to wipe the cum off their feet and ankles. Then their men escorted them back to the parking lot. They gathered around the cars.

"That was wild, fun, and intense," Laura said.

"I've never felt more alive!" Amy said.

Claire said, "Yes. My heart was pounding. I felt like electricity was flowing through my veins."

Barry said, "That was hot."

"What's next?" Scott asked.

"You guys take us home and shag us good!" Laura said.

"You, mister, are serving me," Amy said. She reached over and rubbed Barry's hard cock through his pants.

"Ditto for me," Claire said. She gave Kevin a tight hug and a hard kiss on his lips.

Everyone laughed. Amy asked, "Laura, I'm so aroused. My whole body is tingling."

"Me too," Laura said. "I get so excited, and I feel so beautiful and desired. That's why I am an exhibitionist."

"Please let me into the club!" Amy said. "I had more fun than I ever imagined."

"Call me a pervert. I'm exhibitionist now. When can we do it again?" Claire asked.

The End