Confession of a BBC Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex meets Kyle on football field.
6.1k words
4.53
80k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers

Okay i just want to thank everyone who read the previous installment and offered useful feedback, to those who didn't well I'm sorry if interracial isn't your cup of tea. Right now I'd like to state that this is an interracial story, black guy on white girl so if that's not what you're into or if it stirs up strong feelings of distaste please feel free to pass this story over. This is an official warning so, I don't want to hear anyone whining about how much they don't like interracial on the comments...of course any comment on writing style, story flow, character or just wanting to shoot the breeze is welcome. plz state if you are okay with me replying to comments, i really do love to talk writing so just let me know. and without further ado, enjoy.

*

I woke up Saturday morning to the sensation of two fingers ramming the tight folds of my pussy. I didn't know when I had started fingering myself or if I'd even been conscious at the beginning. God yesterday seemed like a sweet dream now with nothing but the lingering soreness in my hole and clit as proof that it had really happened. I touched my pussy gently, almost shocked that it had returned to nearly its original shape, losing almost no tightness. In the porn films they would always act like their pussies would never work again after fucking a black guy but I guess if that were true no porn stars would ever do interracial scenes, they'd end up to torn open to work.

I looked over out of my window into the clear darkened blue sky, an indication that it was still rather early. I thought of rolling out of bed but my fingers wouldn't stop thrusting in and out of my cunt and flicking my aching clit. My toes curl in the sheets as I began to focus my memory. I thought of the way Kyle looked, how his big black cock glistened, covered in my juices, and the pain I'd felt with each thrust. With these in mind I recreated the event using my fingers as an incredibly inadequate replacement for Kyle. Still it was enjoyable and after two orgasms I felt ready to get up and get ready for the day. I took a quick shower, threw on one of my hundreds of cheer t-shirts and short red gym shorts.

Downstairs my little sister was eating a bowl of cereal, I assumed my parents and older sister were upstairs sleeping, my baby sister was really the only one who bothered getting up this early on Saturdays.

I grabbed the cereal box and sat down at the table across from her. She looked up at me for a moment then back down to her bowl. Our relationship wasn't what most would think of as far as sisters. I was too old to argue or fight with her; instead I held those confrontations with my older sister. Sarah more or less lived her own life separate from mine, in her own little fourteen-year-old world.

After breakfast I tried calling Brittney and got her voicemail. I left a non-descriptive message, telling her to call me as soon as she got the chance. The rest of my morning was as typical as they came. I did some homework, updated my facebook, and jetted off to my favorite resale shop, all the while Kyle stuck in the back of my mind. Even as I looked at clothes I let my mind wander to what I would look like with each outfit half pulled down while he tore my cunt apart from behind. I didn't tolerate such thoughts for long; afraid they'd make me so moist it would seep through my shorts.

I found a few things I liked, all for prices that would make the designer of each item cry. The checkout line wasn't long and when I got to the front I saw that the person working the register was a typical cute white boy, the kind all my friends besides Brittney drooled over. He shot me a cocky little grin and I smiled back politely. I had hoped that would be the end of it but he continued, drawing out the scan of each item so he could make chit-chat about the weather and what great fashion taste I had, and music (some band we both happened to like). I could tell what was coming and wanted desperately to just get it over with. Having thought about Kyle for the past two hours I needed to get home and relieve the tingle in my pussy.

"...So anyway thanks to that I got some tickets to their concert next week. I got two and I don't know who to give the extra one to and I really think you'd have a good time. Wanna go."

He tilted his head slightly shooting a cocky smile; he was so arrogant and rightfully so. By white boy standards he was cute, any other girl and he would've been butt fucking her in the changing room already. Unfortunately for him I wasn't any other girl, I'd felt a real cock and now his pale little prick couldn't interest me.

"No thanks," I said, smiling as warmly as possible, keeping him from breaking out into a rage, something I learned overconfident guys like him tended to do when they got rejected.

Grabbing my bags I headed to my car, a mustang convertible my dad had bought me just the year before. I sat my bags in the seat beside me and rested my forehead on the steering wheel. I could feel it stronger now, the burning tingle between my legs. It was like an inch my fingers couldn't hope to reach deep enough to scratch. Why hadn't he called I wondered, even if he didn't want to fuck today he could at least call me to say hello, to let me know he was actually interested. Since I'd left him last night I'd wondered if I'd freaked him out by asking to be his slut. What kind of girl says that, even though that's how I felt. I couldn't call us boyfriend and girlfriend, such a relationship was to level and it didn't suit my craving. I was his slut because I wanted his sex the way a junkie wanted heroin, the way a gambler needed a casino. I was addicted, happily so, and to call myself his girlfriend in my heart would feel almost gross, a lie so blatant anyone who could see my thoughts would think it was ridiculous.

When I got home everyone had long gone about his or her own business for the day. My father out to golf, my mother in Indiana watching a cheer competition, and both of my sisters somewhere else, I didn't really care where.

Thinking about the possibility that Kyle didn't like me left me too depressed to masturbate, instead I threw myself on the couch and flicked on the TV. There was a dating show on; I watched it with fleeting interest, my mind centered on the terrifying fact that Kyle wouldn't be calling. I stretched out on the couch, ready to kick my flip-flops off when my cell phone started to ring. Damnit I thought, Brittney had to call back now, when I'd already thought myself into rejection.

I answered the phone without looking at the number, the voice I heard was not Brittney.

"Hey Alex, how are you feeling?"

"Kyle," I breathed not hiding exhilaration.

"Ya how are you feeling, I was pretty rough yesterday, I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Of course not, that's ridiculous. Yesterday was...was beyond words."

I listened to his thick masculine voice giggle; it sent waves through my body. Just talking to him was turning me to mush, I suddenly broke out without warning or reason, stating that I loved him and I wanted to be his slut for the rest of my life.

"Oh, uh well if you really mean it then why don't you come over to the school. Meet me out on the football field."

"Sure, I'll be right there!"

I raced to my car and ripped on the ignition, taking off at sixty-five mph the whole way there, lucky for me no cops saw how reckless I was being. When I got to the school the parking lot was empty accept for a big black SUV. I licked my lips, it fit him so well, a big black car for my big black man. I jumped out of my car leaving my purse, running to the football stadium. The gate for the fence that ran around the stadium was open, the lock lying on the ground. I assumed Kyle had picked it since it was doubtful after being here for the whole of a day that he could have the connections to get a key.

I opened the gate as quietly as possible before hurrying as fast as I could in my flip-flops over to the field. What I found standing fifty yard line was my beautiful black God, dressed in dark blue basketball shorts and a large, long white t-shirt. I felt my pussy quivering, those clothes looked so delicious on him.

I picked up my pace to a full-blown sprint, throwing myself into his arms when I reached him. His big dark arms embraced me without hesitation and he spun me around like they do in romantic comedies. After that I snuggled into his chest, content at the moment to be so close to him. He smelled like strong sweat and domination, my new favorite smells. Damn even the smell of his sweat made my heart leap. Such a perfect predator, not only strong enough to entirely overpower his prey but also so appealing to my ever sense I didn't even foster a desire for escape. From the first time I saw him there was no avoiding it, I was born to be his fuck toy the way a zebra was born to be a lion's meal.

His thunderous laughter rang in my ears as he finally stopped spinning me, pulling his arms tighter to me, holding he in the air so that my feet dangled, my toes just barely touching the grass.

"This is a little extreme, why are you so excited. We just saw each other yesterday, and met just yesterday I might add."

"I thought you didn't like me," I replied, blushing.

"Don't be stupid, of course I like you, I just wasn't sure if you'd want to see me again. I tore you up pretty bad and I felt really awful. I didn't know if you wouldn't want to talk to me...or if you were going to call the police."

I wanted to shake his big body till he got that stupid idea out of his head but being restrained like I was I resorted to throwing my head into his chest. He didn't flinch and it made me woozy. "That's stupid, I would never call the cops, I loved how you fucked me yesterday."

To my dismay he set me down and folded his arms. He wasn't buying it and I don't blame him, most people would think I was crazy, that is until they felt what I did.

"You don't understand, I've been praying for a guy like you since I was twelve."

He raised a skeptical eyebrow.

I took a breath to calm myself and continued. "Ever since I was little I've been in love with black guys. I watch interracial porn, write my own interracial stories, all my life I've wanted to give myself to a black guy, to become his property. I had been planning on waiting till college but when I saw you in class yesterday something in me just clicked, I knew I couldn't let you pass by, I had to be yours, I had to belong to you."

His expression changed from skepticism to shock. You want me that badly, but I still don't get why you didn't think I liked you. I mean it wasn't even a full day and I had a lot of reason to think you hated me."

I shook my head, "I guess I just thought you would misinterpret what I said, or that you would think I was ugly because I'm so pale. I was shocked at my honesty; the truth was the paleness issue was the most pressing on my mind. My skin was so pale, I was sure that it was the reason black guys never approached me, though technically Brittney had never been approached either and her skin had a gorgeous olive shade to it.

"Well then for the record I'm very interested," Kyle grinned. "And damn, do you always dress so sexy. Yesterday it was the skirt and today its short-shorts, and both times the flip-flops. I already love white girls and a white girls in flip-flops makes my penis feel like its going to pop.

Well I replied, putting my hands up, shrugging, "if your going to pop your penis anyway why don't you do it in my mouth."

I watched him run his tongue over his lips as he eyed me. It struck me that I must look as delicious to him as he does to me. I jumped into his arms, his fingers lifting my chin as he bent down to kiss me. I pushed onto my tiptoes kissing as hard as I could. In return he kissed me with his full force, much greater than mine. I felt so helpless in his arms, and yet so protected. The only pain I could ever feel in his presence would be the ravaging of my pussy with his massive dark chocolate cock, no danger could ever touch me while I was with him. I felt his fingers stroke my face as he kissed me; it was alluring how he did everything with so much force and violent passion. I could see why he was a D1 athlete.

With one hand he caressed my face and with the other he clutched my ass cheek, squeezing it in his firm grasp. I felt his large mischievous fingers crawl over my ass before reaching into my gym shorts, delving further, brushing past my crack on his way to my sopping wet hole. The first finger to enter caused me to gasp, God they were huge. He could probably fuck me better than any white boy with just his finger.

It continued to explore me deeper, pushing up before pulling back then thrusting forward again. I could hear my pussy squishing and caught the scent of my hot juices rising from between my legs. Looking into his eyes I could see Kyle smelled it too. A big grin spread on his face as he pumped me as he bent down to start kiss me again. The minute his lips touched mine his fingers started pumping harder, forcing my juices out. It was such a wonderful feeling, and I could feel myself building up to what would be a very nice orgasm.

"Ah, yes, yes...just like that, finger fuck me!"

I listened to the sound of his thunderous laughter as his fingers sped up, now thrashing my poor pussy mercilessly. I returned the gesture, jumping up and down on his fingers, crying to him in feeble whines. "Oh fuck...so good...ouch, Oooo. Ahhhh!"

My drooling pussy came on his big fingers, convulsing on them, squeezing as if my cunt had a mind of its own, it didn't want those big fingers to leave it all alone, it wanted to stay filled. I wanted the same, and let out a needy cry when he took them out, bringing them to his lips to suck the juices off.

He looked at me as he did; his expression told that he wondered how something as little as me could cum so much juice. When I looked down I saw why, my panties had been soaked through and now my shorts were leaking onto the grassy field.

Kyle's eyes were filled with amusement as he told me to turn around. My heart leapt with joy, he was beginning to play along, to give me orders the way a big black man was supposed to order a little white slut. I turned poking out my ass as best I could while staring down at his bulging crotch. I saw his wood jump again and again, haha I thought, it's bouncing for me.

Reaching out with both hands his massive black fingers engulfed my ass, squeezing it and spanking, nothing but the thin fabric of my gym shorts between our skin. He teased me a little; digging his finger in my moist cunt, rubbing my ass before sticking his hand up through one leg of my shorts and stuck his finger inside my pussy, no longer hindered by the material. Being fingered by him was amazing but I soon found myself longing to see his stunning dark shaft, to kiss it, suck it, fuck it. I wanted to give him the same pleasure he was giving me as hard and as long as I could.

Suddenly his fingers stopped thrusting, pulling out of me completely. My head snapped around as I looked at him expectedly. What was he thinking now, didn't he know how much his little white slut needed him.

"Alex, let's go up to the bleachers. It'll be easier to fuck up there."

I felt my heart skip when he said fuck. That word was made specifically for his lips, the way it came off so casual yet commanding, it made me want to shove my fist in my pussy.

Being the obedient slut that I was I lead him up to the bleachers, his hand firmly gripping my round behind while he walked beside me. I could feel his index middle and ring finger sliding against my drooling pussy lips. If only this big black god knew how much I truly craved and needed him.

When we reached the bleachers he sat me down on the front row seats and took his position kneeling before me. Lifting my foot he removed my flip-flop, brining my toes to his lips. His kissed each of my little digits before swallowing my big toe, massaging it with his tongue. I felt a moan leave my lips, his mouth felt amazing on my skin. He continued to the next to, licking it over the nail and underneath the soft white toe. He did so to each of my toes on both feet, while staring up at me. I could see something starting to form in his eyes, the look of the predator who had massacred my cunt the previous day. I felt myself growing anxious, feeling a tingle of fear. He was so large, so massive compared to me who was about as tiny as they came. I was the prey and as such I couldn't stop the my growing fear at being devoured by my carnivorous predator, all the while my pussy quivered already aware of its destiny in life.

When Kyle had finished with my feet he continued upward, kissing and licking my slender calves, to my now trembling thighs. His assault was heartless, ending with his nose grinding my clit through my shorts. I cried out in sheer lustful agony.

"Damn baby, you smell delicious."

I felt my whole body tremble, the thought of him sniffing my body was too much. My juices, he was sniffing the feminine scent of my horny juices and it was turning him on. I thanked my lucky stars, wondering what great deed I could have preformed to deserve having a huge black man hungry for my body.

Kyle's fingers ran along the edge of my shorts. I lifted my hips as he pulled them from under may ass, down to my ankles, along with my panties. My dripping cunt sat exposed to him, with just a small patch of blonde hairs drenched in warm juices. Without hesitation he thrust his face forward, covering my entire pussy, with his massive mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut unable to watch what was happening to me. It was too much, I feared if I actually saw it my heart would burst from pleasure.

His long thick tongue slapped against my clitoris mercilessly sending lightning jolts up my stomach. I threw my hands on his head, my body both desperate to make it stop and continue. I pushed his face against my groin and threw my head back screaming out to the sky. "Oh god, oh fuck. Kyle...Kyle stop...I'm going to pee!"

He didn't listen, continuing his assault on my clitoris, stopping momentarily before plunging into my drooling slit. "Oh fuck" I screamed at the top of my lungs, arching my back as far as it would go, trying my hardest to receive him without peeing all over his face. Did he even realize how close he was, to being drenched? His plunging tongue sped its pace, its inhuman length striking deep inside me, smacking my G spot. Now I really screamed. It was so good I hadn't even noticed how numb my arms had gotten from pushing his head into my crotch. "Oh god, your tongue fucking me I cried", tears streaming down my eyes.

I felt his tongue pull out of my pussy, Relieved I thought to myself, good I lasted with out peeing on his face, that's when he started to suck. Using his big lips as a tight seal he formed a tight vacuum over my cunt that felt as if it would pull every once of liquid from my body. I screamed and threw my head back as he sucked down the juices that now flowed from me like a fountain and just to spite me he stuck his tongue in my urethra pushing me past my breaking point. I squirted just as I came, spraying out his face tilting to the side just in time to avoid the stream, letting it sail over the bleachers and railing. I cried the whole time as his tongue returned to me clit, flicking me throughout my powerful orgasm

After a few seconds my pee stopped flowing but my pussy juice continued running several seconds longer. Kyle pressed his lips over my slit and sucking till all my secretion had ceased. His face moved a clear distance away allowing my pussy to breath. I could feel the lips convulsing, wondering what had he just done to me. I thought only black guys in porn ate pussy, that real black guys hated it. I was glad that, at least that stereotype was wrong.

roydavis25
roydavis25
168 Followers
12