Confession of a Cum Slut Cuck

Story Info
Hubby happily recounts how he became a cuckold.
10.7k words
4.36
99.9k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers

Prologue

My Name is Aaron Smith, and this is the true story of how I became my wife's cum slut cuck.

Up until a few months ago, I had what most would consider a pretty normal upper middle class life. Married for 22 years to Alexandria, Alex for short, with an only child in her sophomore year at state university and two dogs that loved the half acre wooded lot of our suburban home's back yard. I drive a four door sedan, my wife a little sports SUV. I'm the general manager at a chain family restaurant, she's the local sales rep of a large pharmaceutical company.

After a brief period in our thirties when we ate too much, exercised too little and got "too busy" for sex, our last five years had seen a revival to our more youthful days in more ways than one. We exercised together, training for twice yearly marathons that honestly had us in better shape than when we met just after college.

When our daughter, Nichole, left for college 2 years ago, Alex had decided to go for the full mommy makeover, slightly increasing her breasts to a now firm and perky set of D's to go along with her 5'8" now 130 pound frame and a tummy tuck to cover up her stretch marks. Strawberry blonde curls came down to the bottom of her shoulders, with dark green eyes, freckled cheeckbones and pouty pink lips that she liked to cover in deep red lipstick when we went out.

She'd started to dress sexier then as well, showing off her new rack with tight and low cut tops and letting her skirts get shorter and her shorts on the weekend short enough to embarrass our daughter. Honestly it was a bit risqué for my tastes, but the fact that the change had been accompanied by an increase in sexiness in bed as well kept me from complaining. Not to mention the increase in her commission checks as her sales had mysteriously gone up in that same period.

We'd gone from sex once or twice a month pre exercise routine to a couple times a week once we were in shape to five or six times a week post empty nest, and she'd gotten more adventurous, as well. She'd go down on me on the couch in our family room watching a movie while our daughter was home upstairs. She started talking dirty... no, not just dirty... filthy in bed, telling me to spank her, to fuck her sloppy cunt with my big cock (I'm a totally average 6 inches) and whip her slut whore ass while telling me what a naughty little girl she'd been, playing with her clit while waiting for me to get home.

She'd started that talk after Nichole had left for college, getting louder and louder both with the talk and with her orgasms. More surprising, the next time Nichole was visiting, Alex didn't quiet things down. I'd been embarrassed at first, but once again didn't say anything. The sex was unbelievable, and while my friends were all complaining about their lack of sex life or even cheating on their wives, I was living the good life.

If Nichole heard anything she certainly didn't say anything, and thankfully she never waked into any of our sessions on the couch or pool table or kitchen floor. Alex and I started watching porn together as well, taking turns on who chose the video's from an online free site and slinging them to our 50 inch tv. I tended towards the traditional stuff, while Alex liked to experiment, rarely going to the same category more than once, though she defiantly tended towards the more amateur stuff than anything that hinted of being professionally made.

The next surprise was just before Nichole got home from her freshman year last summer, when Alex bought a small toy and some lube. While watching a video of a forty something year old amateur woman being double penetrated by her husband and a young stud, she pulled it out from under the couch with some lube and told me to fill up her holes and stick the toy up her ass. I'd of course agreed, and was amazed by the strength of her orgasm that night and the way her pussy gripped my cock as we fucked, her straddling me on the couch while I worked the toy in and out of her ass.

Over a couple of months, we worked larger and larger toys into her ass, until eventually she showed me a toy larger than my own dick. "You want this in your ass?" I asked incredulously of the 9 inch black dildo, complete with realistic thick veins. It was the first toy she'd bought that was larger than me.

"No," she replied," I want your cock in my ass while you fuck your little slut wife's pussy with this."

It was the first time since our honeymoon I'd had her ass, and once again I agreed. Now, you might be thinking, why wasn't I more concerned about all of these changes in Alex? Was I not worried about some deeper motive or reason for the changes in her behavior?

The short answer is, hell no!

I was having amazing, satisfying sex. The best sex of my life! So while giving me a blowjob towards the end of summer, I didn't flinch or freak out when she wet a finger and slid it into my ass just as I was about to cum. I simply had the strongest, most intense orgasm since I was a teenager.

And it wasn't like I wasn't pushing things as well. I relished fucking her with her big dildo, asking her what it felt like to be fucked by a huge bully cock. And then I found myself asking for her to do "that finger trick" again while she blew me in the shower one morning before she left on a three day business trip.

"Oh you liked that, hmmm?" She teased before taking me into her mouth and down her throat, working my dick with a now relentless efficiency that I knew would have me cumming in less than a minute. Fucking Alex, I could last as long as she needed me, but my god, when she got her lips and tongue working my shaft, she was in control, and I at her mercy.

As she gently squeezed my balls with one hand I saw her slipping a finger along a bar of soap with the other, getting it slick before I felt it once more slide into my ass and produce a mind bending orgasm that had me flooding her mouth with my cum.

Alex swallowed and stood up, giving me a small peck on the side of the mouth while I returned the favor by rubbing her soapy pussy and telling her how much I was going to miss her over the next few days.

"I'm going to miss you too," she replied, then continued, "I left you a little present for while I'm gone. I think you'll like it. It's in our closet in a red box, but no peeking until you're home from work tonight."

Chapter 1

That October trip, about five months ago, is where the path to my cum slut cuckoldom truly began. I did't believe Alex was planning this all along. That she had masterminded a way to lead me into this at her sole benefit. I was a willing accomplice in every step, and those three days alone were critical in defining the path that we would go down.

All day long at work I'd wondered what was in the box. It was obsessing my thoughts to the point that I was having trouble concentrating on tasks at hand and the clock dragged so slowly it felt like it was two shifts by the time lunch rolled around.

The last trip, she'd left a little disposable camera that she'd used to take pictures of herself playing with her pussy, either using her hand or one of her toys, in various public places. Restrooms, her car, her office, the lunch counter at a restaurant she went to regularly. The one that really got me hot though was on a public bus, and in the picture I could see a young man looking her way, clearly aware of what she was doing.

Alex had me look at the pictures and jack off to them while we talked every night of that trip, her telling me what it was like to take them and risk having strangers see her. It was hot as hell.

So I knew whatever she'd left for me this time would be great. When I finally got home, I read the note on the outside of the box. "Something to keep you busy while I'm at client dinners." It read. I knew we weren't going to be able to chat on the phone as she expected the dinners to go till 10 or 11pm every night this week, and would probably spend a few more hours gambling with the clients since this was an industry conference in Las Vegas.

What I found in the box was what looked like an oversized ski mask, only without a lens to look through. Another note inside the box explained that these were virtual reality goggles, that they worked with my phone and then listed an app and some websites that I should go to. 'Enjoy yourself with the virtual ladies while I'm away!' it had ended with.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed and very skeptical. I'd hoped for something more personal like the last box, but I was still intrigued. It took me through my frozen dinner and a bottle of beer to figure it out, but at last I was ready, and put the goggles on.

To my great surprise, I discovered that VR porn is hot as fuck. The scene Alex had recommended was from a guy's point of view, and she had chosen a guy with a similar sized cock to me, so the illusion worked a little better. I watched as three young women walked into the room and took turns striping, sucking my cock, playing with each other and then "fucking" me. It ended with the guy stroking himself and cumming over their faces at the same time I stroked myself to orgasm, and came, well, basically all over myself. I realized that once I started stroking myself, it really felt like I was there in the room with those women. When I matched my strokes to the action in the goggles, it felt like I was a participant in the scene, not just watching it.

I spent the rest of the night trying out different videos, and for the first time seriously considered giving my credit card info to a porn site to get access to higher quality and longer pieces. But it was time for bed, the battery on my phone was almost dead, and I'd already cum three times. I didn't think I could get it up again no matter how good the porn was. Instead, I texted Alex a thank you for the surprise, and let her know I'd put it to good use. She sent back a heart eye emoji as her only reply.

On night two with the my new toy, I'd once again stroked myself to three orgasms and my cock was starting to get a little chafed from all of the action, but I'd just found a new free site that offered content. I was doing a bit of scouting, looking for hot scenes for the next night, the last one before Alex got home, when I ran across something new.

Instead of being from the POV of a man, this piece was from a woman's point of view. I almost tapped the button on the goggles to go back to the search screen, but didn't. The girl was pretty hot, and as the video started she was reaching down to rub her pussy. It was a little disorienting to watch from that angle, but it was also new, and I felt myself intrigued.

After a few minutes of rubbing, a girl walked into the room and started licking "my" pussy and kissing "my" breasts. Again, disorienting, but in a way that was actually making my cock start to twitch to life. It was weird, but hey, it wasn't like anyone would ever know.

My resolve was tested once again when a well hung and very muscular black man came into the picture next. My finger went up to the back button and nearly tapped it, but I held off again and was rewarded with watching as he fucked the woman going down on "me".

It wasn't really that far removed from some of the MFM scenes I'd jerked off to earlier, only instead of looking down and seeing my cock being swallowed, I saw a pussy being eaten instead. I started wishing that I could rub my cock again, but it really was just too sore. It would have to be enough just to watch for now, there were bound to be other videos like this one on the site.

The woman eventually stopped her tongue lashing and turned around to start sucking a cock that was as big as the dildo my wife loved. The woman I was inhabiting began rubbing her pussy again. I thought that the guy would probably blow his load on the dick sucker's face, but instead, she took that cock out of her mouth, looked right at "me" and said, "Are you ready for this monster cock you little slut?"

I nodded yes, and a moment later, he was between "my" legs. In real life, I had actually spread my knees apart unconsciously. He began to fuck the virtual girl with that long stiff member, putting just the tip in at first and going slowly. I was mesmerized, looking down and watching this cock enter in and out of "my" pussy.

I reached over to the little bottle of lube I had next to me. The intention was to get some on my hand and stroke my sore cock once more. Instead, after I'd lubed up a finger, I reached under myself and slid that finger into my tight little asshole just as the man drove all the way into the woman. She screamed in ecstasy, as did I, my balls shooting out a dribble of cum as I orgasmed hard, bucking against my own hand just as she bucked against his cock.

I ripped the goggles off myself, breathing hard and completely confused by what I had just done. A wave of guilt and embarrassment washed over me, but I already knew I was hooked. And I already knew that tomorrow I'd be pulling out my wife's toys to enhance the experience when I tried it again.

Chapter 2

"Ah hah," my wife said a few days later when I picked that same scene to have her experience. My intention was to lick her pussy until the part when the man entered her and then swtich to the big dildo. No sooner had the scene started, though, that she had said. "Looks like you stumbled across one of my favorite scenes. It's sweet that you thought to show it to me."

She took off the goggles and saw that I was lubing up the dildo. "Wait, you actually watched it long enough to see the end?"

"Yeah, it was... interesting?"

She then reached down and felt my rock hard dick. "And did you stroke yourself while she got fucked by that big dick?"

I nodded no, she looked a bit disappointed.

"I was too sore. So I stuck a finger up my own ass instead."

Alex's mouth dropped open. "You did not."

I felt that wave of guilt and embarrassment wash over me again. I'd been nervous about telling her about what I'd done, because I wasn't sure if she would think it was hot or think that I was beyond weird.

"It wasn't really conscious, my deciding to do it that night, suddenly I just did, and..."

"And?"

"And it got me off, so I tried it again the next night. With some of your toys."

"And?"

"And I don't know why. I mean, I've never even fantasized about being with a guy. Never even had it cross my mind. And..."

"And?"

"And I did check out a completely guy on guy scene the next night, just to see if that would get me the same way. And it didn't. Something about looking down and seeing my body be a woman getting fucked by a man made it... straight... does that even make sense?"

Alex leaned back on the couch. "Sort of," she said, "It's like how I want you in my ass right now while I stick that big latex cock in my pussy. I don't really want a big black cock to fuck me, you know? But here, when it's just us, and I get to do whatever I want with no consequence or worry, it's hot, it feels great."

"Yes! Yes, exactly," I replied with tremendous relief. It was like Alex had just made sense of everything I was feeling. Cleared up the confusion with a few easy words.

"Well it looks like we've got a whole new path to explore. But right now, I just really need you to fuck me."

I did as she asked, plunging my stiff dick into her pussy, while her hand reached around my ass and slid a finger into me as we fucked. That extra stimulation made me cum much faster than normal, and as I flooded her pussy with my seed, I realized that I'd done so before Alex had cum herself.

"Sorry, Love," I said as I caught my breath on top of her. "You just pushed me right over the edge."

"Don't be sorry, just get down there and finish the job," she replied.

I pushed myself up and pulled out of her, reaching down to the floor to grab the dildo there to fuck her with as she rubbed her clit to orgasm. But to my surprise, she reached out to grab my arm and stop me.

"No, I want to feel your tongue on my clit. I've missed your mouth so much the last few days. Make me cum baby. You, not that toy."

I hesitated for a moment. I'd just cum in her, after all. The bathroom wasn't far away, I could get a wet washcloth and clean her up a bit first, I thought.

I started to stand but her grip on me got more firm, "Where are you going? I need my cunt satisfied now!"

I realized that she was pulling me down towards the space between her legs. I looked down and could see a glob of my own cum slowly seeping out of her. She kept her pussy waxed except for a small patch of strawberry blonde hair just above her slit. Her hole was glistening with her and my juices, open, her lips puffy from our fucking, her clit hard and poking out almost like a tiny penis.

I found myself going down to those lips, my hands reaching under her ass to lift her hips and point her mound up towards me. If I stayed near the top, I figured, most of my cum would leak down the crack in her ass and to the couch beneath us. I put my tongue out and pressed it firmly against her clit and began to massage it.

"Yesssss, Aaron," she said, "Fuck, yes, your tongue feels so good on my clit. Now stick it up my hole and clean your wife's filthy pussy."

She'd grabbed my head and moved her hips, pushing my face directly into her. I felt the sticky cum across my lips and chin, and thought to pull away, but then didn't. Fuck it, I thought, how bad could it be? If this is what she wanted...

I opened my mouth again and thrust my tongue into her hole. The salty cum that was there mixed with her juices created a new taste, but not an unpleasant one. Alex let out a long soft moan as her fingers gripped my hair and I felt her body tense below me. She was responding strongly, and that encouraged me to continue, working back up to her clit, but now unafraid to work down the length of her slit as well. If a few minutes, she was orgasming so loud I wondered if the neighbors could hear.

It was the first time in my life I'd tasted cum. The second time would be just a few days later.

I didn't have my typical bout of guilt and shame after the pussy cleaning experiment. Instead, I actually wondered why I'd been so hesitant to pleasure Alex after we fucked for so long. It wasn't like I was taking another guy's semen, and my wife took my seed in her mouth regularly. There really was nothing to be embarrassed about.

In fact, I'd probably been acting selfishly in not going down on her after sex for so long. She didn't always orgasm first, and often times, when I did go to get a washcloth to clean her up after, by the time I got back the moment had passed and we ended up just cuddling and falling to sleep instead. I resolved that I wouldn't let that get in the way of getting my wife off any longer.

But the next step still surprised me and almost brought everything to an end.

We were in the shower before work and Alex was down on her knees sucking my cock with a purpose. She'd slicked her finger and put it inside me right away, working my prostate and bringing me to orgasm in less than a minute.

My fingers were in her wet hair as I shot my load into her mouth. When I stopped, she stood straight up, grabbed my head and kissed me. I kept my mouth closed at first, but her tongue pushed through my lips and I opened to discover that she hadn't swallowed my cum. Globs of if passed from her mouth to mine as we kissed. I gagged a little bit but she kept a firm grip on my head, not letting me pull away. She tilted my head back, letting even more of my semen slip from her mouth into mine.

With a full grip on my hair and my mouth turned upwards, she pulled away from the kiss and said, "Swallow you slut."

The cum was at the back of my throat. I needed to breathe but didn't think I could unless I did as she said. "Swallow and I'll strap on a cock and fuck your ass when you get home tonight. I know that's what you want. I know you want your wife to fuck you. Spit it out though, and we'll drop this whole new path, and I don't want to ever hear about you sticking something up your ass again."

Obobby
Obobby
493 Followers