Confession of a Horny Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discarding the now ruined and soggy remains of the cucumber, I went outside, grabbed the end of the hose and turned on the tap. The hose had an adjustable nozzle that was closed and was stowed on a reel on the wall below the kitchen window. I walked it out and pulled the hose from the reel and advanced on Joe.

"Nice job Joe!" I exclaimed enthusiastically. I wondered whether I was looking rather flushed.

Joe turned to me and smiled proudly, whilst the sweat poured from him causing him to wipe his eyes.

"Let's get you cleaned up and cooled down" I offered. Joe just looked at me up and down as I stood in my bikini, hose in hand and with a still subsiding orgasm buzzing between my legs. He definitely looked at the mound of my pussy and the obviously swollen clitoris that rudely pouted against the confines of my silky bikini briefs. Before he could say or do anything, I turned the hose nozzle using two hands and opened it to allow a slow stream of water to pass, then placed it on his chest.

"Stand still" I scolded and proceeded to run water over Joe's shoulders, head, chest and arms, all the while taking the opportunity to stroke my hand all over his beautiful, muscled body, running my fingers through his chest hair as an excuse to cleanse it of the dust and muck that had clung to it.

Joe raised his massive arms and ruffled his hair to wash it clean as I placed the nozzle on the top of his head. I had never been this close. I was able to touch him and stroke him and made sure to get my body almost against his, to the extent that my rock hard nipple brushed against him. The water splashed onto me and my bikini top was wet, my nipples sticking rudely and proudly out through the material. I continued to brush the water down over his shoulders, arms and chest and ran my flattened hand down his stomach, feeling the contours of his six pack. I leaned into him so my head touched his chest and reached round his back to stroke the water down towards his butt. Joe gave appreciative gasps of relief from the cool water (and my attentions, I figured!) as he stood with raised arms and let me wash him down. His shorts were now dripping wet but not clinging to him as I observed his groin area. Now bending both of my knees to crouch in front of him, my face was not three inches from his cosseted penis and I could hardly contain myself and resist burying my face into the front of his shorts. I took the hose nozzle and placed it at the top of each of his exposed thighs, stroking the water down each leg from top to bottom. All the while, I glanced at his groin to see signs of swelling, my hand being on the top of his thigh and, I figured, within an inch of the end of his magnificent penis.

I looked up from my prone position at Joe, my face right there in front of his groin. Surely now would be the moment I had fantasised about and wanted so much over the last weeks? Joe looked down at me with a slight smile. But no other movement.

"There!" I exclaimed and rose to straighten and stand looking directly up into his eyes. I cocked my head slightly and gently smiled. Now was his chance to kiss me the first time, to make me melt in his arms, to gather me up and to take me.

"Thanks" Joe said quietly. "You're a really thoughtful woman" he added.

Surely he could see that I was there to be taken? I was his to take. He could just lean down and kiss me. He could wrap his huge arms around me and gather me up to him, to carry me inside and take me.

Joe reached a massive hand toward my face and with his index finger, pushed a loose lock of my hair back behind my ear.

"Time for a break and something to eat" Joe stated flatly. At which he turned on his heels and went to his van, returning with a bag full of fruit and packet of dried Apricots, which he laid out on the table next to the half full jug. He proceeded to pull a sun lounger over next to the table and taking off his running shoes, donned a pair of sunglasses and reclined in his shorts in the sun. I had stood frozen and deflated as he had walked away and on his return, took up my own position on the other side of the pool on the sun lounger and returned to my book.

I must admit that as I lay there I was sulking. I was confused and frustrated. I'd tried everything I could to get Joe to make a move on me and he seemed completely immune to my charms. The following day he arrived with a mobile scaffold and some tools to fix the fence. I tried to turn the screw as he cleaned the pool then was working on mending the fence. I took up my position on the sun lounger with my book but this time I went topless. Joe would glance my way and I would let my legs fall open, point my toes, brush imaginary insects off my breasts, rub sun lotion into them and do everything in my power to get him to at least comment. Nothing!

The weekend came and went and it was time for Joe to start painting the window frames. I'd carry on with my vigil and watch him clean the pool and then start with painting the downstairs window frames. I schemed and planned and came up with a brilliant idea. I knew that on the second day he would be setting up to do the upstairs bedrooms, so I skipped upstairs, took my shower and wrapped myself in my toweling robe, remaining totally naked underneath. As Joe got in position to climb the scaffold to do the main bedroom window frame I was ready for him. I pretended to be having a nap and lay on the bed on my back, but arranged myself as if I was the victim of some kind of crime scene. I loosened my robe so it was completely open, positioned myself with head on the pillow cocked to one side facing the window so that I could see through half closed eyes. I then lay "sleeping" with my legs slightly splayed apart and my arms raised with gently clenched fists on the pillow each side of my head. I made sure to let my hair flow free and arranged it over the top of the pillow. I must have looked extremely angelic and Joe could not fail to get a good eyeful of my puffy mound, gaping cunt, breasts and full frontal of my body!

It worked. I observed through the slits of my partially opened eyes as a shirtless Joe was painting the frames and he was having a really good look at me. I could feel his eyes caressing me from the top of my head to the tips of my painted toes. My clitoris was throbbing at the thought that Joe was staring right at it and it was all I could muster to prevent my nipples from aching to a state of complete arousal. I simply controlled my breathing at a gentle and shallow rate and lay still for the duration of his painting which took about half an hour.

Once I heard Joe climbing down the scaffold and moving it to the next window, I jumped up from the bed to spy on him from the window. I figured that as much as my little plan to show him my naked body was a success, he was not likely to come in the house, up to the bedroom and take me! He just wasn't that forward and might figure that he saw me by accident. I was wracking my brain to create a scenario where he was left with no doubt whatsoever that an advance on me would be welcomed and he was within easy reach. But I wasn't brave or forward enough to simply invite him in.

Thankfully, lady luck intervened. I had wandered downstairs in my robe and into the kitchen and was pottering about cleaning up and went to put some eggshells into the waste disposal. I flicked the switch on the wall above the sink and, nothing! I flicked it on and off a couple of times but the roar of the waste disposal wasn't forthcoming. I almost jumped with glee as I immediately thought about Joe. I quickly went outside and tip-toed round the corner of the house to where he was painting on the scaffold. I called up to him as he was painting the frame of one of the bedrooms.

"Joe!? Would you mind having a look at my waste disposal? It doesn't seem to be working!"

Joe leaned over and looked down to me as I stood on the lawn, wide eyed and innocent with bare feet in my robe at the foot of the scaffold.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll just finish this frame and I'll be right down."

I almost skipped back round the corner to the kitchen. I dashed inside, brushed my hair back and put it in a ponytail and gave myself a good once over in the hall mirror. I adjusted my robe so that it was tied secure enough not to gape completely and deliberately failed to secure it with a bow.

It took him a while to come to the kitchen and I busied myself wiping down worktops and fiddling about as if I was busy. About ten minutes passed then Joe came to the back door.

"In here Joe" I offered. I immediately thought to myself it was a stupid statement.

Joe kicked off his running shoes and stepped barefoot into the kitchen. He had put his tee shirt on, I noted to my disappointment. He went straight to the sink and flicked the switch to the waste disposal and nothing happened. He crouched down and opened the cupboard under the sink and reached in.

"Reset's tripped" he stated flatly and I heard the click as he pressed it. He stood up and flicked the switch of the waste disposal. Nothing...

I stood to one side watching, leaning on the kitchen table with one leg casually crossed over the other, making sure to be on splayed tip-toes with the bent leg.

"Is it completely busted Joe?" I asked for the sake of wanting to talk to him.

"Might be" Joe replied. "Let's get it out of there and see what's going on" he offered and padded outside barefoot and went to his van.

Joe returned with a handful of tools and lay on the floor with his head in the cupboard under the sink. I simply stayed where I was and stared at his groin as he lay on his back in a prone position with legs akimbo. He was undoing screws and tapping and pushing and shoving until after a few minutes I heard Joe hum.

"Hmmmm!" Joe offered. "Here's your problem."

I stepped forward from my position as observer and naked, aside from my loosely and tactically tied robe, stood next to Joe to one side of the kitchen sink and obscured to his gaze by the cupboard door.

"What you found Joe?" I asked enthusiastically.

Joe's hand emerged from the cupboard and he offered a teaspoon to me to take from his huge raised hand.

"I think that was your problem" offered Joe. "Just try it now before I put it back in."

I shuffled on the spot as I considered whether I could lean across from an angle and reach the switch, then quickly dismissed the prospect for a much better idea. I stepped round the cupboard door, placed one foot each side of Joe's upper arms, making sure my legs were far apart to give Joe a good look up my robe to my bare crotch beneath. I got on tip-toes almost out of habit and leaned forward to the switch.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep, give it a whirl" Joe replied.

I flicked the switch on and the waste disposal roared into life as Joe held it loose in his hand.

"We have a winner!" Joe triumphed. "OK, off!"

I switched off the waste disposal and remaining with my feet in the same position, straightened and leaned back to look down on Joe. A quick calculation of angles based upon the position of Joe's head and my gaping womanhood told me that he had a clear and unobstructed view right into the New Year. I deliberately remained in that stance as Joe proceeded to secure the unit into position and only once he started to shuffle himself out of the cupboard did I move back from him, stepping one foot back at a time with legs still crudely splayed until I was standing back with feet together as Joe got to his feet.

Joe gave a wry smile and looked me in the eye as he said "You should learn to be more careful."

My mind raced. I was sure he was referring to spoons but in my mind I wanted him to mean being careful about going commando under the robe and giving him an eyeful. I decided to play with him.

"I guess these things happen. Can't be helped" I offered.

The two possible meanings of his statement were apparently not lost on Joe.

"I guess these things can happen on occasion" stated Joe. "But when they happen almost daily it can start to be a concern."

I was almost struck speechless. Joe wasn't referring to spoons now. He was referring to my concerted efforts over the last weeks to get his attention. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel myself flushing. My nipples went immediately stiff and I had a dull ache in the pit of my stomach. Before I could respond, Joe carried on.

"You've been teasing me now every day for weeks. You should learn not to mess with a man like me. You're not too old to go over my knee!"

I suddenly choked up with nervousness. All that I had been doing had been noticed. I wasn't sure how Joe was taking it. I wasn't sure that he wanted me at all and I felt embarrassed because I wanted this man so much that I had been acting almost in desperation, like some lovesick teenager. Like a complete slut. Besides, something he had said scared me. What exactly was "a man like me?" The sassy side of me leaped to the fore.

"So you think a man your age has it in him to have a younger woman like me?" I asked sarcastically.

Joe simply stared at me showing no emotion.

"Don't be fooled by what you see girl" Joe growled. "I would eat a woman like you for breakfast."

My heart was racing. I was on the defensive. I was pretty scared now that we had arrived at this point. The sassy in me once again came to the fore through my nervousness and I blurted out "If you could keep up!" I took on a smug expression and smiled. Joe scowled.

"Right'" Joe stated flatly. "You'd better get a wiggle on because if I get hold of you, then you will know about it."

I was just starting to respond with yet another cocky retort when Joe started counting.

"Three... Two ... One..."

By the time it had sunk in that he was counting down and just as he got to "One" I had come to realise I was in trouble and my instinct to flee took over. I jerked round on my heels and set off running with Joe close behind me! I was so nervous and excited in one, that I was giggling and laughing like a teenager as I ran out of the kitchen, through the hall and into the lounge with the sounds of Joe following at pace. My mind was racing. Our house was square and you are able to do a complete circuit of downstairs via the rooms. From entering the house into the front hall, you go left into the lounge, then via the door at the far end into the conservatory, through to the spare bedroom, right into the laundry and through to the kitchen. From the kitchen you arrive in the hall at the foot of the stairs. I figured that a six foot two hunk at over two hundred pounds would struggle to keep up with an ex-gymnast at a hundred pounds dripping wet. I could run this guy in circles until he got worn out. I wasn't even contemplating what would happen if he caught me but I didn't think it would be poetry and romance. I couldn't stop giggling as I passed through the hall to start the second circuit, I glanced over my shoulder and Joe was right there!

I had a plan. This time round I would do a sharp right as I came out of the kitchen, skip up the stairs and then a hard right at the top would get me to the guest bathroom and I could lock myself in until Joe calmed down. There was no way a barefoot ex-gymnast with an ability to change direction quickly and skip upstairs could get caught by a muscle bound fifty year old man weighing two hundred pounds! As added insurance to gain a few yards, I started slamming doors closed behind me as I ran giggling through the house. By now, the reaching back to pull doors closed behind me had loosened my robe to the extent that it had become like a super hero cape and it flowed from my shoulders.

It was a cunning plan, but futile. Joe was close enough behind me still that he simply ran through the swinging doors before they were closed and as I reached the kitchen I prepared for my clincher and the ability to change direction fast and skip upstairs in about three leaps. The change in direction went like a dream, the traction my bare feet gained on the timber tiled hall floor was sufficient to jump onto the third step. My next giant leap got me half way up the stairs but I heard the thud as Joe reached the staircase. He was STILL right behind me! My brain quickly calculated whilst in flight that from the remaining steps I needed one more skip to within four of the top then a final leap to the landing and the turn right to sanctuary.

Perfect! I landed square on the fourth step from the top with my left foot and my trailing right foot would reach the landing with ease. But just as I was about to bring that right foot forward for the final leap there was a thud as Joe lurched up the stairs and grabbed my right ankle in his huge, rough right hand. My upper torso fell forward onto the landing with a thump that briefly knocked the wind out of me and caused my trailing robe to leap up my back, leaving me prone with my hips over the top step, my bare ass in the air and my head lay on the carpet of the landing. I was still giggling uncontrollably as Joe grabbed my other ankle with his other hand. The power in his hands was amazing. They weren't soft and I hadn't really given it any thought, but with his line of work I guess I couldn't expect them to be. He was pulling my legs straight and down the stairs. My upper body was flat on the landing and my hands were flat with splayed fingers trying to pull me onto the landing.

Joe pulled my legs apart and growled. "Thought you'd get away did you? I gave you a chance" he stated flatly.

Suddenly, I felt Joe's face on my exposed bottom. He was growling and moving his face side to side as he burrowed into the gaping valley and I felt the hotness and wetness his tongue invading my tight, puckered flower. The bristles of his chin and cheeks could be clearly felt on the tender, private skin of my inner ass. He started licking furiously and then I felt his tongue harden and start to dab at me. I stopped giggling immediately and gasped.

"Oh Joe!" I moaned.

I had never had my ass licked and it was driving me insane with pleasure. Joe was noisily slurping and growling as he consumed my little asshole. He would alternate between lapping across my bridge of sighs and puckered flower with a flat tongue, then poking the tip of his tongue hard into me, almost fucking me with it.

My whole body was alive with tingling pleasure. My clit was throbbing like crazy, I could feel my wetness as he breathed across my gaping crotch and my nipples were stiff and rubbing on the carpet. My robe was wide open to the point that my shoulders were out of it and it was in a bundle gathered on my shoulders and by now, my fingers were clawing at my own hair. I could feel all the fear and trepidation washing from my body as Joe hungrily feasted on me. He still grasped my ankles in his vice-like grip but had eased off on pulling my legs to the extent that I could now get my feet on the flat of a step and get on tip-toes. This had the effect of allowing me to raise my buttocks to give him ease of access and I arched my back to bring my gaping and sopping wet pussy into range.

He needed no second invitation. He lowered his face and took one long lick from my clitoris up the hot opening of my vulva and across the bridge of sighs to my ass. Suddenly, he was dabbing at my rudely gaping cunt with his tongue. It felt amazing! He was making slurping sounds and muffled growls as he ate me and his breathing was heavy and laboured from the chase and arousal. I was making gasps and moans that I would swear in a Court of Law were coming from somebody else. It was like an out of body experience, my whole body was consumed with waves of pleasure and I had a loud and juddering orgasm as Joe latched onto my clitoris with his mouth.

I lay prone and totally exposed to his wishes, panting gently and sighing. Joe gently released my ankles and shifted up the stairs to lay his forearm across the base of my back, leaning his weight there to pin me.