Confession Of A Teenage Pussy Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you do this for me?"

"Like any skill, you need to practice it. I have no problem practicing on the hottest girl in school. Anytime you want to, let me know."

"How about now?" Melissa was further ashamed that she sounded too excited when she asked the question.

"Ok. Where did you have in mind?"

"I'm head cheerleader. I have the key to the girl's locker room and the janitor has already cleaned it."

"Lead on." Gil followed several steps behind Melissa. He kept looking down to glance at her cheerleading skirt jumping around her ass as she walked, as well as her tan, firm legs. They entered the gym and then the girl's lockers. He glanced into the shower; his teenage mind going crazy with thoughts of the hundred of girl's who had been naked in that room. He pictured Melissa and the entire cheerleading squad, sans his sister, stripping down after practice and showering together.

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah, nothing. There's a good spot. Lie down on the bench with your legs hanging off the end."

"Yeah. Hang on a second. Melissa retrieved a towel from her locker and folded it up to make a pillow. She sat down on the edge of the bench and lied down along its length. Her feet still rested on the floor. Gil kneeled and she opened her legs for him. Melissa didn't want to have to look at him, so she just stared at the ceiling.

Gil had a great view up her skirt. Once again, she was wearing a sexy thong. She jumped a little as he reached under her thighs to pull her underwear off. This time, she raised her hips to help him pull them down.

"I should have turned the lights off," she said.

"No, this helps me." Gil had his first live view of a woman's pussy. He saw her dirty blonde pubic hair, her gash, and even her anus. It was close to her pussy, explaining how he'd licked that first the other night. Gil quickly went in for the kill and was almost immediately rewarded with a moan of pleasure from Melissa.

Gil did everything he had last time. He teased and lapped at her labia. He sucked and circled her clit with his tongue. He even teased her. Gil thrust his tongue as deep as it would go several times before suddenly freezing. He was rewarded when Melissa subtly began sliding forward to get his tongue in deeper. He thrust his tongue out as far as it would go and made circling motions with his head. He froze again and Melissa started circling her pussy around his mouth. "Oh yeah," she moaned. "That's good. Just like that. Oh yes. Here it...aaeeiioouu."

Gil could feel her whole body tense up as she came. He looked up her body and was surprised to see her nipples clearly through her uniform top. They were hard and pointy. He knew she was wearing a bra, so they must be huge, he thought. He was softly breathing on her pussy to keep her teased, but letting her come down from the orgasm.

When Gil thought she'd relaxed considerably, he returned his tongue to her pussy. It was getting tired, but he had a bigger gun to bring up. Gil moved his tongue up to her clit while the tip of his index finger approached her opening. He circled the tip around the outside of her pussy, letting her fluids lubricate it for him. He continued to circle it as he began slowly pushing his finger inside her. The reaction from Melissa was more then he had hoped. Almost immediately she began humping his finger. The finger probed deeper, still circling the inside top of her pussy. He slowly pulled it out, pushing it back in until he was slowly finger fucking her.

"Yes, yes, I love it," cried Melissa writhing on the bench. Her moans and whimpers were almost constant now. Gil had slacked off on the tongue action a little. Now he returned to it, licking around his finger. "Oh my god," cried Melissa. She suddenly hunched up, grabbed his head, and pulled him deep into her crotch. Gil also shoved his finger as deep as it would go. Melissa's orgasm was so big it actually scared Gil a little. Melissa dug her fingers into his hair and humped his mouth while thrashing around on the bench. Melissa was also moaning loudly and Gil hoped no one might be passing the locker room.

Gil didn't let her come down from this orgasm. He pulled his finger out and added another finger as he pushed them back in. He was sore, tired, and his arm was even growing weak, holding it up to finger fuck her. Gil looked deep into his hidden reserves of strength and increased the speed of both his finger and his tongue.

"Aargh," screamed Melissa cumming again. It wasn't as big as the orgasm she'd just had seconds ago, but it was an orgasm nonetheless. Gil had given her the promised three and was ready to quit. Melissa helped him along, pushing his head back from her crotch.

Gil stood and walked into the bathroom to clean his soaked face off. This time he had enjoyed it more. He'd never felt so powerful. He worked his jaw around, rinsed his mouth out, and returned to Melissa. She was still on her back on the bench recovering and her breathing was still heavy. Her eyes were closed. She seemed quite content and ready to fall asleep right then and there. When she opened her eyes, he held his hands out and helped the head cheerleader up. Melissa stood up and on shaky legs. She stumbled into the bathroom to clean up.

Melissa looked at him funny as they left the school and got inside her car. They drove silently for the most part. As they neared Gil's house, he said, "Sometime, I'd like to try for four orgasms, if you'll let me."

"Uh huh," nodded Melissa, enthusiastically and wide eyed.

"Just let me know when." Gil climbed out of her car when she stopped in his driveway.

Desiree came running out of the house. "Hi Melissa," she called. Desiree froze when she saw her brother getting out of her friends car. "What are you doing, geek?"

"Just ran into Melissa and she gave me a ride home."

"See you at school tomorrow," said Melissa to Desiree. "You too Gal."

"Gil."

********************

"I attack the orc with my vorpal sword."

Eugene looked at his chart. "Roll the dice." He waited to see the results. "It's a hit. The sword of Gildorian parts the orc's head from it's neck."

"I'll go free the elf maiden."

"Le Roi the black will search the room for treasure" Leroy reached into the bowl before him and grabbed a handful of cheesie puffs. "Aha treasure," he said laughing. The fat black teen sat back and licked his fingers.

Eugene looked at his notes. "Le Roi finds 30 silver pieces and a small gem. The elf maiden throws her arms around Gildorian and says, "Thank you my hero. Any reward I can bequeath you will be given. My father is quite rich."

"I Gildorian require no monetary reward. It is your body I desire. You will let me eat your elvish pussy."

Leroy choked on a cheesy puff. "That's not what I had in mind, Gil," said Gene.

"Yeah, Bates," said Leroy. "What do you know about eating pussy, anyway?"

"More then you two losers. I've been dying to tell someone." Gil took a deep breath and told his two best friends about his encounters with the head cheerleader.

"Bullshit!" Leroy sat back, but he was laughing. "She's with Brad the Gonad and he bragged about getting a blow job from her to one of his buddies the other day.

"I'm serious. If I were lying, I'd say I fucked her. I haven't even seen her tits, though I gotta say her pussy's quite pretty. I swear I've gone down on her twice now and gotten her off four times. I think she's half in love with me. I've caught her looking at me in class or in the halls. If I look back she turns all haughty bitch again."

"You're serious?" asked Eugene.

"Honest to god. By Gildorian's honor, what I have told you is the truth."

"Man I'd sure like to eat Melissa's pussy," said Leroy eyeing a cheesy puff like it was a pussy.

"I'd rather go down on Desiree," said Gene. Gil tossed a gaming dice at his buddy.

"Or better yet, Shawna. She's one hot black bitch." Leroy stared off into space imagining it.

"Look, one day you two are going to get the chance to hook up with a woman. Do a good job and they'll come back for more. Knowing what to do down there is the best way to get them off. I'll write down some websites that talk all about the fine art of cunnilingus."

******************

"Go Spartans," yelled Melissa and Shawna. They jumped up and down waving their pompoms. They were in Melissa's bedroom practicing cheers. Both sexy, buxom girls were wearing lacy bras and thong underwear. Melissa's underwear was blue while Shawna's was black. Thong panties weren't allowed at actual games.

"I take it things are going better with Brad," said the stacked black girl. "You've been glowing lately. "

"Hardly," snorted Melissa as she fell back on her bed. "I barely see him and when I do, he just wants sex or worse, to talk about his performance on the field. Which, I might add, is better then his performance in bed."

"Sorry girlfriend. You just look like a woman who's getting some."

"In a way, I am."

"You got a man on the side?" Shawna was wide eyed in disbelief.

"Shit, I need to tell some one. Don't you dare tell Desiree. Here goes..."

"Bullshit," said Shawna when Melissa finished. "Like you'd let a skinny wimp like Dezi's bro near your pussy."

"Shawna, he's given me four orgasms to Brad's zero, zilch, nada. He's asked for nothing in return. He just likes to eat pussy and he says he's just practicing with me."

"TJ went down on me once, but it was just so so. You're lying."

"I can prove it, bitch."

******************

Desiree was talking on the phone. "Yeah. For sure. God, he's so cute. Oh, I hope he asks me out. Blather blather blah blah blah. What? You want to talk to Gil? What do you want him for?" Desiree put down the phone. "Gil, Melissa wants to talk to you. She needs help with a physics experiment."

Gil picked up the phone. "Hi Mel. Now? Sure. Hey, I'm always wiling to help a woman in need. I'll be right over." Gil said his goodbyes and was out the door.

Desiree watched him leave and wondered why he suddenly had this shit eating grin on his face. Plus, he'd forgotten his physics book and notes.

Gil arrived at Melissa's twenty minutes later. He rang the doorbell and found himself staring at a muscle bound chest. "Yes?" asked Melissa's father.

"I'm here to see Melissa," responded Gil.

"Daddy, it's alright," said Melissa walking down the stairs wearing her cheerleader skirt and a sweatshirt. "This is Dezi's twin brother, Gil. I need his help with some homework. May we go up to my room?"

Melissa's mother entered the room. She was the splitting image of the Pamela Anderson of today, a hot forty year old woman. The Johnsons represented the natural order of things, the marriage of the school quarterback to the head cheerleader. Mr. Johnson looked up and down Gil's skinny body. "You know we don't allow boys in your room, but in this case I think it will be alright. What do you think, dear?"

Mrs. Johnson smiled at Gil. "I don't see a problem."

Gil followed Melissa upstairs and got an instant, embarrassing erection. The hot blonde cheerleader wasn't wearing panties. "You don't really want to do it here do you? I mean your parents are right downstairs."

"I just need a quickie, Lil. My parents respect my privacy and won't bother us." Melissa flipped the latch. She lifted up her skirt revealing her dirty blonde pubic patch. "Now come pleasure me, boy."

Gil wasn't about to say no, though he felt like he was being used and didn't like the disrespect towards him she showed. At this point in the game, he was hoping for some nudity, but it wouldn't be today. He had to set the scene for a future encounter to accomplish his goals. "Mel, I have an idea, if you're interested." He walked around the bed and grabbed a pillow. "I want to go for a record, see how many orgasms I could actually give a woman."

"Ah, I think I'd be interested," said Melissa raising her hips for Gil to slide the pillow under her. It helped prop her up.

Gil kneeled between her legs. He stuck his finger out and found her pussy already soaked. "I have this plan. I'd get a motel room. We'd tell our parents we're staying at friends. Basically, I'd do this to you all night. We'd take breaks to rest of course. I have a new trick that will blow your mind."

"Ah ah," moaned Melissa as Gil was moving his fingers in and out of her pussy. "I think it's a great idea."

"How about Friday night?"

"I have a game."

"Yeah, that's right. Saturday?"

"I have a date with Brad, but I'll cancel it."

"Good. I'll need help staying interested. Some sexy lingerie would be nice."

"Ah ah ah-nything you say, Jill. Damn you're good at this. I'm getting close already."

Gil leaned in and brought his tongue up to her clit. He was instantly rewarded with a huge orgasm. Melissa's pussy clamped down hard on his finger and tried to suck it in deeper as she came. Gil heard a loud gasp and it wasn't coming from Melissa. He turned around in fear, but Melissa's father and mother weren't standing in the doorway. Clothes hangers rattled in the closet. "Who's there?" he asked, startled.

The closet door opened and Shawna stepped out. She looked a bit sheepish, but covered it with her haughty sista act. "I didn't believe you girlfriend. Where do I get me a nerd to do that?"

Not that Gil cared, especially since Shawna was still in her skimpy underwear, but he said, "What's she doing here? You weren't supposed to tell anyone." Of course, he wanted people to know and not just his nerd friends.

"Sorry, but I had to tell someone. Shawna's my best friend, she can keep a secret. I gotta go to the bathroom and clean up." Melissa unlatched the door and left her bedroom.

"So, what did you think?" asked Gil.

"I was pretty impressed. TJ doesn't put the same effort into it you do."

"You want me to get you off, too?"

"Can't say no to that, now can I?" Shawna, much to Gil's amazement, hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them right down. He was expecting curly black hair, but to his delight, it was shaved smooth. It got better. Shawna reached behind her and unhooked her bra.

Gil hadn't even seen a black girl in a bikini let alone nude and he was duly impressed. Shawna wasn't one to waste time, she quickly assumed the same position Melissa had been in and Gil dove right in. Shawna knew what she wanted and ground her pussy hard into Gil's thrusting tongue. Gil, knowing he had her where he wanted her, reached up under her knees and grabbed her breasts.

Both teens reacted the same when his hands made contact with her tit flesh. Now touching his first boobs, Gil started licking the black girl's pussy with renewed gusto. Shawna started humping his face with the same gusto and had her first orgasm when his inexperienced hands found her nipples. His fingers began twirling and tugging on her nipples and Shawna came again.

Melissa got the shock of her life when she returned from the bathroom. Her best friend was nude on her bed with her other best friend's brother's head buried in her crotch. Her other emotion surprised her. She was jealous. Gil was her pussy eater, not Shawna's, not anybody else's. She was also afraid. What if he preferred Shawna's pussy? What if he wanted to set his record with Shawna and not herself? Shawna was more aggressive, even letting Gil see her nude and touch her breasts. As she watched Gil's hands on Shawna's breasts, they moved down and Melissa knew Gil was getting ready to use his fingers. Soon, Shawna was having another orgasm.

I'm going to have to fight to keep Gil interested in my pussy, thought Melissa. Maybe, I'll jerk him off or something. Melissa stripped off her sweatshirt and let her skirt fall to the floor. The night got better for Gil. Melissa's magnificent nude body sat down right beside the moaning and thrashing, Shawna. "You're not done with me yet either." Melissa laid down on her back and spread her legs.

Unfortunately, the night ended soon thereafter. Gil was tonguing and fingering Melissa again, staring up at those incredible breasts. His other hand had a finger in Shawna's pussy. The black girl had calmed down and was lying back on the bed purring contentedly. That was when the bedroom door opened.

Gil heard his second surprised gasp of the night. All three teens turned to look at the doorway. Luckily, it was neither of the Johnsons, it was Desiree. Gil's sister had become suspicious that something was going on, but she'd never imagined this. She fell back against the door jamb and nearly slid to the floor before catching herself. Desiree stared horrified at the sight. She recovered and ran down the stairs. Gil soon followed her.

*****************

"I hope you're getting paid for all this tutoring you're doing," stated Gil's mother as Gil left to meet Shawna.

"Not yet mom, but I'm hoping to get something out of it," replied Gil as he left his house.

A week had nearly passed and Gil had gone down on two more cheerleaders thanks to Shawna. The black girl had called him the next day wanting her pussy eaten again. The day after that, Alicia, a hot brunette cheerleader approached Gil wanting help with an oral exam. He met her that night after school.

Gil arrived at the gym and yelled into the girl's locker room. "Gil, what are you doing here?" asked Melissa coming out in her uniform. Gil noticed she had called him by his correct name. She was also smiling at him.

"I called him," said Shawna. The black teen that looked like Tyra Banks was wearing nothing but her panties. Gil stared hungrily at her tits.

"Oh," said Melissa. She seemed unhappy to hear that. "Wait! Alicia and Kim are both in there?"

"Gil did Alicia the other day and Kim's dying to find out what it feels like. Care to join us?"

Melissa looked at Gil. "No, I don't think so. Oh, isn't Desiree supposed to meet us here?" Desiree had missed practice because of a dentist appointment.

"Dammit," said Shawna. "I wish you weren't related to that bitch, so you could give her a good pussy eating."

"I have an idea," said Gil. "Let me borrow one of your cell phones."

"See ya around, Gil." Melissa smiled sadly at him as she headed towards the exit.

"We still on for tomorrow night?"

"Yeah," said Melissa. "I'll meet you at the motel around eight."

Gil made a couple of quick phone calls. He entered the locker room awed to find three hot girls in various states of undress.

"Do Kim first," said Shawna.

Gil's finger met resistance and he was surprised to realize, Kim had an intact hymen. He contented himself to mostly using his tongue and soon Kim was having her first orgasm. He was moving on to Alicia when Desiree arrived.

"Fuck no, not again," cried Desiree. Desiree hadn't said a word to Gil since catching him with Melissa and Shawna. Gil had somewhat enjoyed having his sister shut up for change. "Dammit, I'll have you suspended. I'll have..."

"Shut up, bitch!" Shawna stood up. "Come with me." Shawna led Desiree over behind another row of lockers. "But he's my wimp brother, I hate him," whined Desiree after Shawna had informed Desiree what a good thing the cheerleader had going with Gil.

Gil cleared his throat and both girl's looked up at him. Desiree's eyes focused on his slippery chin. "I believe I have a solution." Gil stepped aside to reveal the skinny body of Eugene Haythornthwaite.

Shawna looked him up and down, big ears, buck teeth, and the whole package. "Who are you?"

Desiree interrupted. "He goes to school here. He's one of my brother's loser friends." Desiree had always found Gene annoying. He followed her around like a lovesick puppy.

"Well my loser friend here has been practicing every night to become as good as me and he needs the practice."

"I don't know," said Shawna.

"Look, my tongue can't handle servicing so many cheerleaders. It's accept my friends or I'll have to cut down on you to specific nights. At the rate I'm going, maybe one night a week."