Confession Pt. 02

Story Info
When the fun begins.
1.5k words
4.19
8.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning she wakes me up at 5 in the morning, I was feeling sleepy and asked her to let me sleep and she should get ready and go for the interview and formality and I will stay in the room till she comes back without even opening my eyes, to which she replies that she still have time and she have to make me ready and then she herself have to get ready for the interview. She reminded me what all happened last night and she said we will be continuing this till I am here with her.

I nodded my head in a yes and woke up with a big smile on my face, after seeing that she said don't waste time go and get fresh and brush my teeth, to which I went to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth and after that got fresh, while I was getting fresh, a thought crossed my mind "Of being seen my the hotel cleaning staff when they will come to clean the room", after I freshened up I went to my sister( Shivani) and told about the problem, to which she replied that she has figured out the way for that and I shouldn't worry about it and get ready.

Me:- Yes Mistress.

Shivani:- Take this towel and undergarments and go take a bath, I will come in a while to check on and don't take too long as we don't have time.

Me:- okay ma'am.

Then I starts striping and keep all the clothes on the bed and goes to the bathroom in pant, once I am in the bathroom I remove the panty and starts taking the bath and starts cleaning myself with soap when Shivani enters the bathroom and sees me without saying a word, to which I keep on taking the bath and then dries myself.

Shivani:- Go outside, wrap the towel around yourself and sit on the bed and don't wear anything and don't even try to touch anything.

Me:- yes ma'am.

After a while she comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath and getting freshened up just wrapping a towel around her body and nothing else. By the time we both got freshened up it was already 6:30 AM. By seeing the time Shivani ordered me to "Now pick up the undergarments lying on the bed and wear them right there without wasting any time" after ordering this to me she said when this is finished I should wear the dress she has selected for me, which was a one piece dress and a pair of black stockings after seeing that I got excited and had a big smile over my face after seeing the smile Shivani said that I should get excited after I am ready, after that she started getting ready by wearing black pair of bra and panty with the formal attire she got with skin color stockings.

Once she was ready she helps in putting the dress and while helping she said that I should learn how to dress and wear makeup because she won't be there to help me every time as she even has to get ready. I was a bit surprised by her words but didn't said anything and after some time she got ready and she hasn't done much makeup on her as she has her nails painted before itself so she just applied some powder on her face with some kohl and eye liner with a coat of pink lipstick and a lip balm over it, she was looking stunning after she was ready and I was just sitting there and waiting for her to do my makeup.

Soon after she got ready she ordered me to sit on the chair and then she started with my makeup, while applying makeup she said that today she will be applying a thick layer of makeup on my face so that it can last through the day. As my nails were already painted, so she started doing my eye makeup and then she came to the face and then to the lips. Once my makeup was done she asked me sit beside her, when I came near her she said she would love to see me as a fully dressed girl with jewelry and accessories to which I shingly replied even I would love to.

Shivani:- Okay then its decided.

Me:- What?

Shivani:- You will be dressed as a proper girl with all the accessories and jewelry. I will get some undergarments and a few dresses for you while coming back.

Me:- But you don't know my size.

Shivani:- We are nearly same size and have similar physic, so don't worry. If there is anything you want to tell me about your preference in colors and dress you can.

Me:- Okay, I like the matching bra and panties and in bright colors.

Shivani:- That's my girl.

Me:- Can I come with you please?

Shivani:- No, not today, and if you are afraid that the size I will get, won't fit you so I will only get one pair to check on size and after that we can go shopping together.

Me:- Thank you, and what about the hotel staff coming to room?

Shivani:- When I am gone you will lock the door from inside and won't open until I call and I will even tell at reception not to go to the room as you are not well. Now let's order breakfast as I have to leave in half an hour for the interview.

Me:- okay you order the breakfast and when it will come I will hide in the bathroom, till then let me help you with your heels and practice to walk in one.

While I was practicing how to walk in the heels and she was practicing her interview, the breakfast arrived to which I rushed to the bathroom and she answered the door and told the staff to keep the breakfast on the table, to which he kept the breakfast and left. Once he left I came out of the bathroom and sat beside her to have the breakfast. While having breakfast we chatted about the things I admired about girls and what I first notice in them, in a while breakfast was over and she got up and started collecting her files and started to leave and then she said that I should learn how to do makeup and for that I should first change the nail paint of my toe nails by the time she comes back and I can take help of the internet I wanted, which she knew I was going to.

Once she left I closed the door behind her and locked it from inside and started looking for nail polish in her makeup kit and found a number of nail polish, after going through the shades I decided to paint my in bright orange color. After I choose the color I started browsing the net how to perfectly apply the nail polish over my toes, to which after some time I was able to. Now I made sure the nails looks perfectly painted and then I clicked the picture of that and sent to her. After some time I received a text from her which stated "Nice work, sissy. Now watch some makeup videos and learn some basic makeup tricks and I want you to download some porn of same category which created curiosity within you to try woman's clothing and lifestyle."

I was stunned by seeing that message as my sister is asking me download porn for, but I was also enjoying at the same time, so I did as she asked me to. While downloading the porn I watched one or two and got the urge to masturbate. Since I was dressed up so I first took of the dress and then the panty and went to the bathroom in bra, stockings and heels. I jerked off in the bathroom and while I came back in the room I made sure that I wear the dress properly and not letting her know about the masturbation.

I kept searching on internet for makeup videos and downloaded few porn for her, after 2-3 hours I get a call from Shivani stating that she has got the job and have to join from next week and company has agreed to bear the expenses of hotel for 3 weeks including this one, to which I got excited and asked her to come back fast. After a while I got a picture from her whatsapp of a pair of bra and panty in bright orange color, and then came the text which said you liked the color so I guess you will like this too and will be back in a while. Don't play with yourself till I am there as I have a little surprise for you.

To be Continued...

***

I would appreciate the suggestions and comments over my story, you can even mail me those at my profile.