Confession Pt. 03

Story Info
The fun continues.
1.2k words
3.9
5.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After receiving the message I was excited as well as tensed, I was excited for the gift but at the same time I was tensed for masturbating, after giving it a thought I decided not to tell her about this masturbation thing and if she comes to know by herself, I will accept whatever punishment she will give me. I was excited for the surprise and I thought of that I should even do something for her, so after thinking sometime and searching over the internet I decided to relax her by licking her toes and doing something which seduces her and make her feel as master.

I waited for her and till than I went thru some more makeup videos and read some articles and log on how to apply makeup and what should be taken care of. After some time Mistress Shivani called me and said she is about to arrive so first she will knock the door and then call me, and after the call only I should open the door. After few moments she did the same and I opened the door, after opening the door I saw her and she was holding 4-5 bags and her purse, I was happy seeing her and the bags and with the smiling face I let her in and closed the door. After closing the door she ordered me that I should be on my knees and come to her as she was sitting on the bed.

Mistress:- Come here sissy, come to your mistress.

Me:- Yes ma'am.

When I came close to her she pulled me closed to her and made me stand on my knees and then bringing my face close to her she said, "I am your mistress and I would have total control over and you will do as I say, and for that I have brought something for you." after saying so she took out the collar from one of the bags and tied it on my neck and told me not to open it until and unless she says me to do so. After tying the collar she searched the bags and took out adjustable handcuff and anklet cuff and tied them on my wrist and anklets, allowing free movement of hands and legs. After this, she takes out ropes and some bondage stuff and 2 dildos and a butt plug.

Me:- (After seeing all the stuff) How do you manage to get all this stuff with such a less time and in new city?

Mistress:- (Angrily) How dare you ask me such question and that too without my permission?

Me:- Sorry mistress.

Mistress:- You better be and for future such mistake shouldn't be repeated, but for now you will be punished.

Me:- Sorry ma'am.

Mistress:- For now your punishment is that you will drink my pee without wasting a single drop and clean my vagina (pussy) after that.

Me:- yes mistress.

I did as she said and to make sure that not a single drop is wasted, she urinated in the jug and made me drink all of it and after that made me lick her pussy clean. While licking her pussy she moaned for a one or two time and after the pussy was clean she ordered me to go and try bra and panty she got me. I went to the bed where the bags were kept and took bra and panty and changed to the one Shivani got me. As soon as I changed she came from the bathroom and after seeing me in the bright orange lingerie she winked at me and then gave me a blue denim hot pant and a crop top in pink, after handing over the dress to me she says to wear it and remove the stockings I have been wearing.

Shivani:- Your makeup is perfect and you should get dressed fast so that I can show you your surprise.

Me:- (Excited) Yes ma'am.

Shivani:- Are you feeling hungry?

Me:- Yes, a bit. (Half of my hunger vanished when I heard of the surprise)

Shivani:- Okay, so lets order the food and till then I will show you your surprise, but first get ready.

Soon I started getting ready and in no time I was ready and after seeing me ready Shivani said that I need a touch up as my lipstick is not proper and eye makeup was also a bit distorted. After the touch up she made sure my collar, handcuff and anklet cuff are properly wore by me, then she made me sit on the bed and put the blanket over my legs and soon the room service knocked the door, after hearing the knock I hid inside the blanket and she went to take the food. After the food arrived she closed the door behind and asked to have the lunch. After lunch she ordered me keep all the stuff she bought in cupboard and her purse on the bedside table and then come and lie down next to her on the bed.

I did as she ordered me

Shivani: - (playing with my hair) Have you ever touched a girl's breast and vagina/pussy?

Me:- Yes.

Shivani:- Whose?

Me:- I touched your vagina while cleaning it.

Shivani:- I meant other than that.

Me:- No.

Shivani:- Would you like to touch mine?

Me:- Only if you allow.

Shivani:- If you really wanna touch mine vagina and breast, you have to open my clothes and make me naked and have to do some fucking. Are you ready?

Me:- Yes, I am ready but I don't have protection.

Shivani:- I bought it with me while coming back from office.

Me:- Is this my surprise?

Shivani:- Yes.

Me:- Thank you. I loved it.

Shivani:- Now don't waste time and get started.

I quickly removed her clothes and started kissing her and then slowly went down to her neck which aroused her as well as me. Soon she started undressing me and made me nude, after that I started sucking on her boobs and she started to enjoy it and then I went down to her pussy and started licking it and sucking it, arousing her and soon she was heavily moaning and started taking my name and started to bury my head in her vagina, as she was about to explode. The moment she exploded I tried to drink all her juices as they had a special kind of smell which made me feel like a lovely place. After she exploded she started sucking my dick and made me cum, as soon as I exploded she drank all the cum and came near me and kissed.

Then she gave me a tablet so that I would last long and made me wear a condom and we started fucking each other, and I lasted for about 40 mins. We even tried many positions that time when we were fucking and soon we realized it was already night and we were feeling hungry so we decided to order food and this time I won't hide, so I kept lying on the bed and the food was served, after the room service boy left Shivani asked me to come and eat the dinner naked and we both had dinner naked and after dinner we continued our fucking and we did 4 times that night and we slept nearly 5 in the morning.

To be Continued...

I would appreciate the suggestions and comments over my story, you can even mail me those at my profile.