Confession Pt. 04

Story Info
This story is a part of my previous stories.
1.6k words
3.56
6.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were lying on the bed naked, when I felt a kick on my back on turning I noticed that Shivani was hitting me, when I asked her "what happened?"

Shivani:- We have a long day today.

Me:- Means?

Shivani:- We will be going to some place and have many things to do. Now sleep and wake up by 11:00 AM and then wake me up by licking me and then we have to get ready.

Me:- Okay Shivani.

Shivani:- (Kicking me Hard) I AM YOUR MISTRESS DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE MY NAME.

Me:- I am sorry Mistress.

Shivani:- Now, go to sleep.

Me:- Yes Mistress.

Then I went to sleep after setting my alarm for 10:45 AM. After a nice sleep I woke up at 10:50 AM, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and came back by 11:01 AM, by that time she was still sleeping. After seeing her sleeping I went on my knees near the bed and started licking her feet and the the toes and fingers, after continuing this for 15 mins I moved up and started kissing on her thighs and while kissing and licking her thighs I noticed she has woken up, after some time she ordered me lick her ass and then pussy until she came. I kept on licking her pussy until she was satisfied and ordered me to stop.

We both were naked and lying over the bed and I was a hard-on, my penis was erect and I was horny and she noticed that, after noticing

Shivani:- So you want to have some fun with me again, and this time I think you want to be the lead.

Me:- Sorry, I didn't get you.

Shivani:- Don't act innocent, you are horny and wanna fuck me and if I say so you won't take more than a sec to get started.

Me(blushing):- I feel the urge too.

Shivani:- We have a long day today and have to go out as well, so be quick and there is a packet of condom in the drawer next to the bed. You be ready but don't wear it until I come, and please play some porn to increase the mood.

Me:- Yes Mistress

Shivani(While going towards bathroom):- We need to be quick as we have to leave the room by 4:00 PM.

Me(Confused):- Okay.

Shivani:- Get ready but don't wear it, I am coming in a bit.

Me:- Yes ma'am.

Shivani:- Before playing the porn make sure you have worn the collar and cuffs I got for you.

Me:- Yes Mistress.

I first made the playlist of the porn which doesn't contain the crossdressing and stuff and placed the laptop on the bed and then went to search for the collars and cuffs in the whole room. After searching for a while I found them and wore those, after that I sat on the bed and waited for her to return from bathroom. After few moments she returned from bathroom and came near me and gave me a lovely and passionate kiss over my lips.

I went with the flow and thought of arousing her but she had different plans. She paused the kiss and played the porn and sat on my lap, after completion of 50 mins of single porn she started kissing me and aroused me, and after few moments she started riding me and the feeling was just awesome. While riding me she took my hands and placed them over her breast and asked me to press them, after sometime I switched the places as I was about to come and then I unloaded my self over her stomach, and then I started fingering her and made her come.

Shivani:- Nice job.

Me:- Thanks.

Shivani:- Suraj, my lovely slave now you listen to me and get ready as I say, we have to go out for some shopping and we will be having dinner out only and there is a surprise for you.

Me:- Yes, ma'am.

Shivani:- You will love your surprise.

Me(Excited):- Thank you ma'am, I know you would be having something great for me in mind.

Shivani:- Surely I have something great in my mind for you. Now listen to me you have half an hour to search for the different makeup looks you will be trying and finalizing over one, you either choose many or one. I will see those and finalize one among them.

Me:- Yes ma' am.

Shivani:- You should also search for nail polish design as you won't be applying simple nail polish, I even want to see how creative you can be.

Me:- Yes mistress. Can I ask you a question?

Shivani:- Yes, go ahead.

Me:- Am I going out dressed as a girl?

Shivani:- I will see that, nothing is sure as of now but you need to do all this as you will be needing it in near future.

Me:- okay mistress.

Mistress:- You may start doing your stuff and I will see the update after half an hour, and yes before you start, come here I have to tie your legs and hands, and you should also wear some of the lingerie from the cupboard.

Me:- Yes ma'am.

Mistress:- They are there in the shopping bags I got yesterday.

Me:- There are 3 set of lingerie here.

Mistress:- Get the one in black with your bra and panty which you wore yesterday.

Me:- Yes Mistress.

Mistress:- Come fast my sissy.

Me: Yes Ma'am.

After I get the things she asked for, she made me wear those and tied my hands and legs. Now she ask me to do the work she has given me as I only have half an hour and the work is very much. While I was searching things over the internet she asked me to transfer all the porn and makeup I had to a hard disk which she handed over to me. I connected the hard disk to my system and started copying all the files she asked for and continued with my research, within 15 mins the transfer was complete so I handed her the hard disk back and continued my work. After 40 mins were over she came to me and asked me to show all the research to her and after seeing the research for a while she decided over my 2 makeup looks. She said that one i will be trying now itself and the other one when she will tell me. I nodded my head in a yes.

Mistress:- I will do your makeup but before that you should apply some good designed nail makeup over your nails all by yourself.

Me:- Mistress, but I don't know how to apply makeup.

Mistress:- Google it or watch on youtube I don't care but I need your nails painted in 30 mins both toes and hands, and yes you can use my makeup kit but carefully.

Me:- Yes Mistress.

I started searching the internet and try applying the nail paint over my toes and used 2 different nail paints and try making a design using pin and while doing so 30 mins were over as after making the design I have applied a coat of gel over it so that it does not get destroyed. After the toes were done Mistress came and saw what I have done, she was happy and angry both at the same time. Angry because I didn't did my finger nails and happy because of the work I have done over my toe nails.

Mistress:- You have done a good job, but only half. I will ot punish you today as this is your first time but this should not happen again.

Me:- Yes Mistress I will do the complete work in the given time from now on.

Mistress:- Good girl. Now, there is a slight change in plan.

Me:- What is that?

Shivani:- I will not do your makeup instead you will get another 30 mins to paint finger nails and apply lipstick and you have to do all this work with a butt plug in your ass.

Me:- I will do makeup but is butt plug necessary?

Mistress:- Yes, because after that I will be fucking your ass hole with my strapon.

Me:- Okay ma'am.

I started looking for the nail paints and the lipstick to apply, the proper shade and design for nails because mistress was still looking for butt plug and gel. As soon as she finds it she calls me up to bed and ask me to get on the knees and hands with my ass facing her. She first of all asked me to take the butt plug in my mouth and keep sucking it, while I was sucking the butt plug mistress was applying gel on my ass hole so that it(butt plug) can slide inside easily. After that she takes butt plug from my mouth and apply a bit of gel over it too.

Mistress:- You dare make any noise while I put this thing in your ass.

Me:- I will try my best mistress.

Mistress:- You have to control no matter what happens.

Me:- Yes mistress.

She slide the butt plug in one go and I felt a lot of pain but I controlled it and tried not to make any noise. After few seconds she started moving it in and out of my ass, first I was feeling pain but then after few moments I started enjoying it and then she pushed it inside me and made me wear my lingerie and asked me to put the nail paint with design and she even told me no to worry about the lipstick shade as she has already finalized it for me.

To be continued...