Confession Time Pt. 01

Story Info
A cousin's secret attraction comes to light.
2.1k words
4.17
21.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story is purely fiction. I have read the incest/taboo stories for years and thought I would try my hand at it. *****

*****

I can't believe all this has happened. I've fantasized about you for years!! I know it's crazy and I've been told it's wrong. But I just can't help myself! I know you're married. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous that she gets to sleep with you every night.! There I've said it "I'm jealous of my cousin's wife."

"Crazy huh?"

It's been there for as long as I can remember. This attraction so strong. I just know you have always felt it too. There's just no way around it. Every family gathering there's hugging often much longer than what "society" would deem appropriate.

The butterflies I get in my stomach every time you touch me. It has been dangerous and oftentimes extremely difficult to not show how excited your touch makes me.

I mean it would have disastrous if your wife who was sitting next to you or our grandmother, had caught the look on my face when you decided to rub my neck while I was sitting on the floor in front of you.

Or another time we were playing and I acted like I was going to sit on you and you swept me off my feet and under you on the couch. I remember looking up at you with my pussy flooded thinking "if only you're wife wasn't here."

There was that time you wanted me to walk on your back to pop it. I would do anything for you but I had to say "no."

"Why?" you asked me, I couldn't tell you the truth (that I was wearing a dress with no panties, and I wasn't ready for you to see just how wet you make me.)

So I lied and said "I am too heavy and was afraid I would hurt you."

Then one day I came to visit. "Do you remember?" We ended up watching TV together with your wife. I thought it strange that before I sat down she had chosen to sit across the room from you.

Naturally I wanted to be as close as possible so I sat down right next to you. It was sweet torture being that close but knowing I couldn't touch you too much or your wife would be weirded out or pissed.

Then I was excited because she walked in the other room. I'll never know why you decided to confide in me. "I think our family is full of freaks!" "I wish my wife liked sex more." I broke it too you then, "I agree on the freak part. I even write erotica."

I sent you the links to them and you said you've been to the site many times. I asked what your favorite subject of stories you liked to read was. You looked at me with complete trust. "Don't think I'm weird or anything but I like reading about incest."

I tried to keep my jaw from dropping! "No way!! I've been reading incest stories since I was 17 and I lied to get on the site."

DAMN I think to myself as we can't continue our conversation because your wife walks back in. (See the frustration she's always getting in the way.)

That's it!! That's all that happened!! How bad does that suck I had so many questions and so many thoughts and fantasies that played through my head.

I went home that night even though you and your wife offered to let me stay. I couldn't bear listening to you have sex with her while lying there wishing it was me. So instead I came home and pretended it was you instead of my dildo that was fucking me. I came so hard!!

So we hadn't talked for a while. Tonight out of the blue I get a text from you with a screenshot of something about $100 million what would you do? One of the top answers in this pic is fuck a family member!! You said it reminded you of our last conversation.

We proceed to talk and of course it goes sexual. You complained about the lack of sex and the terrible quality of it. All I can think of is how I would tear you up and blow your mind.

It gets heated again and I send you a cleavage picture, to which you respond with "I really fucking hate you" I responded quickly "no you don't."

You thought you would be slick and said "I could of seen that on Facebook" I very quickly responded with well I have others that show more but I didn't want you to "fucking hate me more than you already do". I start giggling.

I tease you bunches more and you send me 2 little teasers back. I have kept you up soooo late. I told you our conversation gave me a naughty fantasy!!

I decided to come home and write it out and play with myself while I do.

*My Fantasy*

*Seducing you*

"Hey sweetie let's do a cousins day and a couple of us cousins go watch a movie at the Drive In!!"

I then ask if you can drive if I meet you at your house first. You agree and then agree to pick up the guys on our way so we can have more time to talk.

Because I now know how much you like looking at my boobs I am going to wear a very low cut top (gonna be pulled up more while I'm around your wife but as soon as we head to the car I'm gonna pull it down more.)

I'm naturally gonna be up front as I'm going to be the first passenger so my seat is next to you. ("Do you think you know where this is going??? Maybe")

I am going to touch you as often as possible. When the guys go to the bathroom or to the concession stand I'm going to touch your knee and trail my fingers up your thigh.

Maybe even across where I know your dick is inside your pants begging for my touch. I'm going to lean over and lay my head on your shoulder and pull my top down more where you can see my bra poking out.

Don't hate me for torturing you. The guys will be tired and will want to go home after the first movie.

Knowing your wife won't expect you back 'til after the second movie I get excited when you agree to go ahead and go home.

We drop the guys off at each of their houses and as soon as the last one is out of sight inside his house I grab your inner thigh near your dick!

I am super glad you wore basketball shorts tonight. I turn to the side some facing you and rub circles around on your thigh. I look up and say "why don't we go to a dark and quiet place for a while. We have time to kill"

I can see the indecision on your face so I slide my hand up and rub your hardening cock. "Please honey I think he needs to be taken care of, and I think my mouth is just the thing to make him feel better." I can see you gulp.

You do as I asked. I am sure you are thankful that it didn't take long to find a place. I had already slid my hand underneath your T-shirt and was making your stomach jump as I ran my finger just beneath the edge of your waistband.

As soon as you park in a dark location I unbuckle and immediately get on my knees in the seat, I lean over and kiss you passionately! "I have been waiting to do that forever" I say. "Me too" you respond.

I'm so turned on right now I can't tease you any more. "Please get him out! I can't wait to suck on him." You pull him out and I lean down and use my hand to hold him straight up as I gently lick the tip.

I swirl my tongue around the tip. I then lick and kiss my way all the way down your dick and back up. I do that all the way around before quickly sucking you as deep as I can take you into my mouth.

"Shhhhhhhiiiiitttt" you hiss as your hips jerk forward pushing you deeper in my mouth. I suck you hard and fast as my desire for you is so great.

I take my hand and cup your balls and massage them in my hand while I suck you. I can feel you jerking and letting out little grunts as I suck you. I've been fantasizing about this too long.

I've finally got my cousins hard cock in my mouth!! "Damn girl" you say. I smile with your dick in my mouth and slow down I don't want to rush this we have plenty of time.

I move to the head of your dick licking and sucking it while lazily stroking your dick. I then lick down your hardness to your balls as I suck one gently into my mouth and then the other rolling each of them around with my tongue as I continue stroking you.

I love hearing you moan and I let one ball pop out of my mouth with a little slurping noise. I take the tip of your dick back in my mouth and slowly suck down as deep as I can take you. Making sure you're good and soaking wet before grasping your dick with one hand, to help hold it in my mouth.

I start to do favorite technique which is to jack you off while I suck using my hand and mouth in sync with each other twisting my head and hand slightly in different directions.

"FUCK" you moan as you jerk up pushing deeper in my mouth. I work you hard and fast you can hear me slurping and smacking I want you to give me every drop.

I keep sucking faster and faster twisting my tongue around on the head of your dick. I can feel you start to swell as you reach down and twist your hands up in my hair.

I can feel your first squirt as I swallow quickly sucking in between swallows we can't leave any evidence in your car. I continue sucking and slowly stroking you feeling you jerk because it's so sensitive until I can no longer taste or feel anymore cum.

I let you slide out with a "pop" and I pull your shorts back up. I smile at you and cheekily say, "so do you still fucking hate me???"

We go back to your house and I know it will only be a matter of time before we find more time together because I already crave more. I need your touch. I want to feel you deep inside me.

It's dark in your house so I have you run in and get my keys. I sit down in the car and pull my dress up to where it's just laying in my lap.

I lazily play with my wetness. Sliding up and down my slit. I press my palm against my throbbing clit as I sink my finger deep into my pussy.

I play while I wait for you to get back which thankfully was only a couple minutes. I had parked where no one could see in my car which is a good thing.

You come back out and see me playing with myself. "Damn, you got started without me." You slide down onto the seat next to me.

I feel your hand traveling to my boob as you lightly squeeze and pinch my nipple through my bra. Your hand then travels down and I can see you smile as you learn I'm not wearing any panties. You kiss me and take my cry of pleasure into your mouth as you bury a finger into my soaking pussy.

Your thumb naturally goes to my clit as you work both your thumb on my clit and your finger inside me before adding a second finger and scissoring them inside me and hooking your fingers just a bit.

You kiss me again and smile down at me and say. "Yep I still fucking hate you." We just laugh and laugh before you go back in to stay.

Long story short I'm sure we would continue to play for a couple months before I set my next fantasy into motion.

*** Part 2 coming soon****