Confession To A Friend

Story Info
the confessions of an erotic writer.
996 words
4.1
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari and I have been good friends for quite sometime. We first met in an adult chat room on the net. We soon became close friends, even though we live on opposite sides of the country, sharing with each other our family life. We get along great, just as if we had grown up in the same neighborhood. We've shared files and pictures during some of our chats with each other. Kari has a lot of the same interests as I do. We share adult animated cartoons, and we each write some poetry. Through time Kari found out I write erotic fantasy stories, which I've shared with her. She has shared them with her cousins and a few close friends, and then has shared their opinions with me later.

This morning we were chatting, like we usually do everyday, sipping coffee, surfing the web, and teasing each other. I was in an adult site which carries my stories, when I remembered reading a story which had a character with the same name as hers. So I mentioned it to her. She let me know that I was the only person she knew that wrote erotic fantasies. And that I had never written a story just for her, typing in "Hint, hint, hint". I laughed and told her maybe I would, and left it at that.

Looking over at my lovely wife sleeping, I wondered what she would think if I wrote Kari a story. All the stories I've written in the past have been done for my wife, she being the main character in them. My wife and I both don't share well with other people when it comes to sexual exploration, and I didn't want her to feel that I was looking for some other woman. We have always been able to talk about things with each other, so when she woke up, I ran the morning events past her to find out her reaction. She then smiled and kissed me, adding it might be an interesting story.

So Kari, here's your story. I hope you enjoy it.

Teasing and tormenting have always been a part of who I am. I love to tease and flirt with you, even though we both know the boundaries of our friendship. I only hope I don't cross any as I write this. As you can tell from the title of the story I have confessions to make. We both know how vivid an imagination I have ..... LOL.

I've often wondered what type of feelings and emotions you've had as you read my stories or viewed the tattoo pics I've sent. I can only imagine.

I picture you reading my stories, alone, dressed in a night gown or completely nude, laying on your bed. You become so involved in your reading that you become a character in it. Your body responding to the written word. I imagine myself watching, as if from some dark corner, you unaware of my vision and sights of your nakedness. I'm invisible to your awareness. With each passing word you become more aroused. I watch as your nipples become erect, standing at attention. Your breathing becomes deeper, your heart racing. You open your legs a little wider as heat begins to build deep inside your womanhood. I watch as blood flows into your inner lips and they begin to enlarge. I watch as moistness glistens and begins to grow. I'm amazed as I watch your womanhood open like a flower, your clit sticking it's little head from beneath it's hood. Your body moves as if to it's own beat as your desires increase.

You continue to read, as your free hand begins to caress your body. Your fingers lightly circle each nipple causing goose bumps to form in their wake. I watch as you gently but firmly pinch each one in turn, causing them to stand more erect. Working from one to the other then back again. As you do, a low moan of pleasure escapes your lips. Gently your fingers move from your breasts and slide down your tummy to rest lightly on your pubic mound. I watch as they slide over your bare smoothness, having shaved all the hair from around the glistening wetness which awaits your fingers. Your hips rise slightly off the bed as your fingers find their mark. I watch as your fingers explore the outer edges, causing a trickle of wetness to escape and disappear beneath you. You bring your fingers back up from their downward decent, opening your lips to my view, as you gently caress the nubbin' of pleasure just poking from beneath it's hood. Your need builds as you lay the story beside you, never taking your hand from it's heated lair. You close your eyes as you bring your other hand into play. Softly it explores your upper body as the movements of the other begin to become faster.

I watch as your passion and desire builds. Slowly you move a finger deep into the wet warmth of your sweetness. Slowly bringing it out and back up to your clit. Back and forth, back and forth, until you have two fingers going in and out, spreading your lips open as you bring them out. Your body withers with it's need as your heat builds to engulf it totally. I hear you moan softly as you near your climax. Your fingers feverishly work their magic, your body stiffens as your hips rise to a climatic finish.

I'm brought back to reality with the final throws of your orgasm. I sadly realize it's only my imagination, as I've never seen your naked, bare womanhood. We've only talked about it. But who knows, that could change, only time and the boundaries of friendship know the answer for sure.

Just imagine the next time you read my stories. I could be hidden deep in the shadows, watching silently the beauty unfold before me. Watching, silently watching.