Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers

Andrew just looks at me then a slow smile lights up his eyes.

We go several more round with it being almost impossible to get 'One Up" I look from my quarters to my bills and lose my shirt. Then my pants.

Mine do match.

Chase has almost run out of his seventy-three confession of sex. He's down to two dollars and is severely having trouble with focusing. Cathy is totally naked and proud to be from the way she's displaying it. Looking over I see that her boy toy William has left.

"Ashley?"

"Yea I'm awake." He says his eyes popping open. "What was the confession?"

"Jen confessed to doing time in juvie."

"Well of course she did she's a thief." He looks at Jennifer and grins. She smiles back, but a lot of her earlier warmth is gone. That line has been used too many times tonight. I can see it's rankling in her. "I confess to...to...Oh what the hell I confess to having had a Devil's threesome."

"A what?" I ask blinking. I hear Cathy snicker.

Andy rests his hand on mine and leans in a bit.

"That's a three some with two guys and a girl."

"Oh." I say as the understanding comes. I look up at Ash. "Were you giving or receiving?"

The table just dies laughing.

"I confessed earlier to not swinging that way!" says Ashley shaking a finger. He looks over to Chase "Come on lets hear how you had an orgy with five midgets and a Lama named Gertrude."

Chase looks at him for a second.

"I confess that I have a five inch dick."

All eyes come to focus on me.

"What?"

"Yes, no?" asks Cathy, "Come on slut confirm it."

"Why don't you 'One Up' it. Or better yet one up something else!" I tell her hotly. Andrew touches my arm as I start to rise to my feet.

" Alright lets take it easy...it's just a game. Cathy? Can you 'One Up' a man confessing to having a below average penis."

I can see the alcohol fog making her thoughts a blur to her. After a moment she just shakes her head. I watch her pick up a dollar and drop it into the bowl. I see her eyes go wide looking at the table in front of her.

Apparently she can't count to ten anymore.

"Oh fuck let me take that back I didn't mean to do that. I'll buy a drink." She pleads.

"There are no quarters in front of you my dear." Says Andrew softly.

"Where...well where in the hell did...did they go to. I had a whole bunch here." She looks down at her bare feet to see if they might be on the floor.

"They went into you." Says Jennifer with a slow spreading grin.

Cathy gets up and I see her wobble. Jennifer catches one arm and Chase the other. If I had been close I would have let the bitch fall just to see how many times she would bounce on those fake tits.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom." She places a hand over her mouth and head off at a wobbled run down the hall. I watch her open the door and disappear from sight. I turn and look down the other hall with the open door to the bathroom clearly visible.

I look back to the front door Cathy just used. I glance over at Jennifer and grin.

She smiles back.

Then confesses to what I never expected to hear her say.

"I confess to having had sex with three people sitting at this table." she says covering her bra cover breast with her arms.

"I don't remember sleeping with you." says Chase looking up at her.

I look at her then look over at Ashley and Andrew. They're both looking at me. I see slow smiles start to split their faces.

"I confess to knowing where her tattoo is." I give a shrug.

The front door closes.

"See complete slut." Cathy clutches at the doorframe for a second then looks at Ashley. "You've got mail."

I lay my head on the table in front of me and just laugh till the bowl full of money is wobbling. When I look up I see the stricken look on Ash's face and just go back to laughing till I'm crying.

"I think I need to go lay down." She turns and wanders off down the hall.

"Let me go make sure she doesn't end up in the washing machine. " Ashley gets up, I see him take a second to focus then goes after Cathy.

I sit back and take a long sip from my water bottle. I know from the way my head feels the hangover will be intensive, but at the moment I don't care. I look at the few bills remaining. I have a good number of quarters, but the idea of more alcohol is nauseating. I know that if I use them Ashley's going to have a lot of 'mail' in his box.

I look over at Jennifer. I see her and Andy smiling at each other.

"So you two and...." I point after Ashley. "The Devil's threesome?"

Jennifer nods.

Andrew points a finger from one of us to the other.

"And you two ladies got together...Before, or after that?" He asks Jen.

"It was before. I was wondering if one of you was going to use that confession." she shakes her head. "Before I did. I have had way to much to drink."

"I would never have used that. I kicked Ash under the table when he said what he did." He looks to me and smiles. "I don't kiss and tell."

"Whose turn?" asks Ashley coming back in. He plops down on the end of the couch next to Jen. He looks to Chase. "I'll still go before you. Come on whose turn is it? There's a lot of money in this pot."

"It's my turn Ashley. I have to 'One Up' knowing where Jen's tattoo is." says Andy with a thoughtful look on his face. I watch him eyeing the bowl.

Damn he's cute.

Ashley's voice distracts me from Andy's face.

"That's still a hell of a place for a..."

"Shut the fuck up Ash!" says Jen punching his arm.

"Ow fuck!" Ashley gets up from the couch with a stumble. "Hell I'm going back to my original seat."

I see Chase looking at the money as Ashley sits back down. He looks up at Andy.

"Well Andrew?"

I watch Andy steeple his fingers in front of his face. His eyes narrow down.

"I want to fuck Patricia." He says softly. As my round eyes take in his face I see his dark eyes focus on me. "She's the one I was having sexual thoughts about."

I feel the blush start at my toes.

Ashley looks at my face and after several minutes' tosses in a quarter.

We all look to Chase.

"Number two on my list was my Mom."

There is a dead silence for maybe ten seconds.

I watch Jen pick up her last two bills. She drops them in the bowl.

"I'm out." She gets up and walks out the room shaking her head.

The desire to go throw up is horribly strong and it has nothing do with the alcohol.

"Patricia?" asks Andy after several seconds of me just starring at Chase.

I silently drop one of my dollars into the bowl. I look at the reaming one. I look down from Chase to my red bra and feel the need to cover it with my arms.

"Um...sex with mom? Fuck I can't." Andy tossed a quarter into the bowel and takes a drink.

Ashley looks over at Chase for a second then tosses two quarters into the bowl and poor himself a double.

I with reluctance look with the others to Chase.

"Number one was my grandmother."

I get up from the table and shaking my head I walk across the room and out the sliding backdoor.

After a few minutes I hear a car door slam and I see Chase's car go past the side of the yard.

I hear the door open behind me, then slide shut again.

"Patricia?"

I feel Andy's presence come up behind me. I turn my head and look back when he places a hand on my elbow.

"I'm sorry." He tells me softly.

I smile ruefully.

"Not your fault I slept with him." I shudder. "I didn't know him very well, just dated him the two, three times. We went to a party; came back to my place made out, then went to sleep. I only did it with him twice more. He...he had a lot of things he wouldn't tell me. I don't like men with secrets." I fight the gag. "Now I wish he had kept them."

Andrew smiles and nods.

"I've heard about it of course just never met anyone who actually did it...with their mom." He shrugs.

"And grandmom." I shake my head. "That I ever kissed him makes me want to go Lysol my tongue!"

Andy chuckles.

I laugh and shake my head.

I look at his dark eyes. The faint light from the room coming through the glass doors highlights his hair. The auburn color lightens near the tips to almost a blond. I can tell he's spent a lot of time in the sun.

I'm suddenly very aware that all I'm wearing is a few small pieces of red silk.

"Did you really mean what you confessed too?" I ask after a second.

"Of course I did. I go to strip clubs almost every night of the week."

I laugh and shake my head.

"That's not the one I meant and you know it."

He smiles.

"Yes Patricia I did mean it." His hand comes up to brush my cheek. "Your absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." I look at his eyes for a second then smile. "Well you're certainly a man with no secrets."

He laughs.

"Well not any more." He shrugs. "Nothing major anyway. No sleeping with grand parents in my past."

"I wonder if I could drink enough to forget he said that." I look back into the large room. I notice it's empty. "Were did the others go?"

"Ash is probably asleep up stairs next to Jennifer."

"How did the three of you end up together?" I ask in wonder.

He smiles.

"I don't kiss and tell remember. How did you and her end up together?" he asks me tilting his head and lifting an eyebrow.

I smile.

"I don't kiss and tell either."

I see him take a half step towards me. His arms are around me in a heartbeat.

"Then neither of us will have a lot to talk about soon."

His lips are hot on mine as I feel myself all but melt against him. He is so warm and strange. His hands come to rest on my bare hips, the tips close to red silk panties. I press my breast into his chest feeling the nipples slide around inside the cups.

After what seems like hours his lips slowly leave mine. I feel a hard pressure against my bare leg.

"That doesn't feel like five inches."

He smiles and gives a shrug.

"I'm just a little better than average."

I know the alcohol is what's taking away my inhibitions. Normally I wouldn't place my hand on a man's cock the first night I meet him.

I run my fingers along the khaki pants feeling the length. He is hardening even more with every second.

I look down feeling his hand come to rest on my left breast. I moan as he pinches the nipple through the silk.

"Feel good, my dear?" he ask softly as he pulls me to him.

"I confess it does."

He laughs.

"Stop that, or we will be trying to 'One Up' one another all night."

"How many bedrooms does this house have?" I ask him looking up at the dark windows across the back.

"At least one is still empty." He looks at me and smiles. "Why?"

"Cause I want to see if you're a man of your word."

Andy kisses me again and leads me through the house and upstairs. I hear a gentle snore from one room as we pass it. Looking in I see Cathy still naked and passed out, her head at the wrong end of the bed.

We pass a half-closed door, and then he opens one in front of me.

I see his luggage by the closet.

I turn to ask a question and find his lips against mine. His tongue soon is demanding entrance.

We stumble back till my legs hit the bed. With a giggle our mouths part and we tumble into the sheets.

I run my hands across his bare chest feeling the tight muscles just under the skin. My fingers dig into the hair on his chest as he nibbles down the side of my neck. I feel his mouth cross my breast then there is a pressure on my nipple. Looking down I see him kissing it through the red silk.

I slide it out the way for him.

"Oh yes." I moan when I feel his lips on my bare skin. My nipple in his mouth, the gentle suction.

I lean back as I feel his hands exploring my legs.

My eyes pop open when I feel him kissing the inside of my knee. His lips are soft as they brush my skin like feathers. I start to feel the fleeting touch of his tongue, as he tastes me as he kisses his way down my thigh.

I place a hand on his head stopping him just when I feel his lips touch silk.

"My last shower was this morning when I got back from the gym. I should go freshen up."

He smiles and I see him take a slow deep breath through his nose.

"If you wish, but I don't smell anything here I wouldn't want to taste." He leans back in and places a kiss on my panties just over my clit. I feel his tongue lick me through the cloth. It's almost like he's trying to push it through the silk.

"I'll be right back." I tell him patting his hair. He sits up.

Sliding out the bed I walk out the room and into the hall. I feel his eyes on me as I leave.

Stepping into the hall I can hear Cathy's soft nasally snore. As I walk past Ashley's room and into the bathroom I hear one of them turn over. I close the door and turn on the light.

The half-naked woman in red silk panties just stares at me from the mirror.

I take a deep breath to settle the butterflies in my stomach.

"You know what your doing?" she asks me. I don't answer which is just as well. I could end up talking to myself.

Sitting down on the toilet I pee out what feel like a gallon of the drinks I've had tonight. Leaving my panties on the floor, I find a wash cloth and use the hand soap from by the sink to clean up.

I can't help but wonder as I watch myself doing this what Andrew can see in me. I'm not beautiful like Jennifer, or easy breezy like Cathy.

Picking up my panties I start to put them back on then stop. I smile at myself and turn off the light.

I walk naked out the bathroom and back to Andy's room.

He has lit a few candles and is laying on the bed waiting for me. I can see that he is naked. The flickering light lends his skin a magical glow.

I drop my underwear near my other clothes and crawl onto the bed with him.

"You are so beautiful." He tells me softly as I lay next to him. His hand comes up to my neck and he pulls me into a kiss.

I smile when I taste peppermint. Pushing my tongue into his mouth I catch the little hard candy and take it away.

"Hey that's mine, give that back." He tells me laughingly. His mouth comes back to mine and he fences with me over the candy. I surrender it to him after a moment.

He sits up and looks down at me. His fingers tracing spirals around my nipples.

"What do you like Patricia? I have no inhibitions I'll do anything you enjoy, you simply have to tell me."

I smile up at him.

"I don't like pain. Other than that...soft, rough, slow, fast I enjoy all of it."

He turns himself around and leans his head down. His lips kiss my thighs and I let them open slightly.

I close my eyes and simply enjoy the feeling of his mouth as he starts to explore me. His breath warm against my lips, his tongue soft and slick pushing them aside. I give a little gasp when I feel his teeth nibble at one of my lips. He sucks them into his mouth his tongue lashing through them.

I shudder as I feel a cold tingle run through me. The peppermint!

His hands are all over me now. I feel his fingers dig into my hips and then we are turning. My eyes pop open to find myself starring down at his cock. I sit up a bit as I feel his hands open my ass cheeks spreading my sex even wider. Then his tongue is inside me. Licking around the warm depths of me. Long slow licks the whole length of me that tease my clit then dive inside.

Leaning down I place a kiss on his cock. It's waving at me I might as well say hi to it. I giggle as he makes it twitch towards my mouth.

I take the base and move it a bit looking him over. A bit better than average, as he said. I place soft kisses down the side from the tip to the base. My lips brush the stubble where he shaves. I feel him sink his teeth into my lips again. I return the favor by catching part of his sack in mine. I feel a groan vibrate me.

Pulling the skin up with me a bit I lash it with my tongue like I'm feeling him do to me.

He drives his tongue as far up into me as he can! My mouth opens in a soft moan and I take the first two inches of him into my mouth.

I wrap my thumb and a finger around the base and hold him steady while I lick and suck the head. My other three fingers softly caress his balls. I feel his legs open a bit and I run my other hand down and catch one of his ass cheeks. They are hard with muscle. I take more of him into my mouth.

I gasp around his cock as I feel a wet finger circling my other hole.

Wait? Not a finger, that's a tongue!

I pull up off him and turn around to see Jennifer looking at me over the cheek of my ass. She smiles and leans back in. I close my eyes and moan as I feel two tongues working at me. I tighten my fingers around Andrew's cock.

The bed sinks down next to me. I open my eyes to see Ashley, naked, knee walking up in front of me. I look up at his face.

He smiles at me.

"You looked so beautiful walking naked past the bedroom door I had to wake Jen. We watched you two from the door for a second then she said she wanted to have a taste. Would you like one?"

I look down at his cock. He's standing hard out from his slight belly. He moves towards me a bit when I give a little nod.

I moan around his cock as it slips into my mouth. My lips have to stretch out a bit more for him than they had for Andy. When they touch the base of him though I realize he's not as long.

Twin tongues start attacking my pussy. One on my clit, the other softer more delicate, licking my lips.

"Holy shit! You got an ice cube in your mouth?" I hear Ashley say when I pull back a bit.

I let him slip out and look up at him and smile.

"Peppermint."

"Oh you naughty thing." He catches the back of my head with his hand and leans forward over me. His cock goes back into my mouth as I feel him run a hand down my spine. His finger slips into the crack of my ass and bushes the hole. I feel Jen's tongue licking around his finger as he pushes into me a bit.

I move from him and back down to Andy when I feel my clit getting sucked.

I shiver and twitch as I feel all their hands running across some part of me.

Pulling off of Andy I lick from head to head. Sucking each for a second then moving to the other.

"Oh god!"

I moan as I feel Jen run fingers up inside me. First two, then three. I feel Andrew's mouth moving from my clit to where the wet fingers are moving in and out. His tongue licks around them.

Jen's teeth nibble around Ashley's finger as he slips it in past the second knuckle. I take him back into my mouth and to the base of him. I can't quite touch my nose to the bare skin now. He has grown about another half inch or so. He has also thickened enough to make my jaw ache a bit. I pull back and lash the head with my tongue.

Andrews's mouth is back on my clit!

I drop my face to beside his cock. Too much going on can't concentrate on what I'm doing down here. I feel Ashley's hand brushing through my hair. Then he catches the short hair at the base of my neck and pulls me back up.

His cock goes into my mouth hard. I moan around it as I feel his finger leave my ass. He holds my head in both hands and starts to drive himself into my mouth.

Jen's tongue plunges into my ass, filling what he took away.

I brace myself with one hand on Andrew's cock and the other on Ashley hip as I feel a shiver run from my toes to my clit then from there to my nipple and back. I hear and feel Andrew moan as my fingers tighten around him.

Ashley's cock goes all the way till my nose touches him. I feel my air blocked off and have a moment's panic then my lips feel the pulse. He pulls back a bit and hot wet cream is flooding into the back of my mouth.

I turn lose of Andy and grab at Ashley's hips making him pull back a bit more. The head just inside my mouth I suck on him as he continues to cum. I feel a bit of it run out the corner of my mouth and down my chin as I swallow the rest.

He slips away from me and lies down on the bed with a gasping moan.

I shudder as I feel myself cumming! The two tongues inside me. It's incredible!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,118 Followers