Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave another yelp in surprise as he flipped me onto my hands and knees without warning. He didn't ease himself into me; he just pounded his cock into my pussy in one rough truth. He fucked me so hard that I saw stars that didn't belong in the room with us. One hand snatched my head back by my hair and reached the other under my body to rub on my clit without losing his momentum. "Come on, Tink. One more baby, give me one more."

My body felt stretched too tight. "I can't!" I shouted. I needed something else to send me over. Suddenly, he released my hair and a second later stuck a wet digit into my asshole. That was what I needed and I completely shattered in my release. I was sobbing loudly into the pillow. His movements became erratic, his breathing harsh, and he groaned as my pussy walls clenched around him like a fist. I felt his dick twitch in my cunt as he spilled his hot seed into me.

I sank down to the bed and his big body followed, landing on me, but holding some of his weight on his elbows. We were both panting and slick with sweat and cum. I could feel his cock softening in my pussy. He leaned back slightly and started to run kisses along my back. "Stay with me tonight?" He asked as he positioned us onto our sides.

*.*.*

I stayed with him that night, but left before he had woken up without so much as a good-bye. I feel guilty about leaving that way and I sort of regret it, but Avery was frantic since she couldn't get a hold of me and he looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake him.

That was five years ago and I'm twenty three now, which would make him thirty. If I ever do see him again, I'd thank him for the best sex I've ever had since then. And if, by a really off-chance that he ends up reading this: Sid, I think you might have ruined me for other men 

Love,

Tink

12