Confessions

Story Info
Peter tells Alexandra all.
3.4k words
3.95
29.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting on the couch, my wife Alexandra and I. I was not comfortable, I kept fidgeting even as my eyes were locked with hers.

"Honey," I began, "I have to tell you something. I've screwed up royally. This is going to be hard for both of us, but please just listen." I felt lousy, and I still wasn't comfortable. I gritted my teeth and continued even though I saw a new look of worry in her eyes.

"You know, I had to take our Far East distributor to the airport. His meetings with us had been a big success so we were all feeling pretty relaxed and glad about how things turned out." Christ, rambling about business - if I keep up like this her look will change to one of boredom. Get a grip.

"Anyway, after I got him there and he had his boarding pass I said goodbye - no point in my watching him stand in that security line. As I was leaving the airport I noticed two young women, in JAL attendant's uniforms, looking at me as I walked by the lounge they were in. They looked at each other and then back at me. The look they both gave me stopped me - they were definitely inviting me to join them. Maybe they had seen me say goodbye to Sato-san, I don't know, but I had to join them." The look Alex was giving me changed again, still some worry, but now I could see a hint of displeasure as well.

"They both spoke very reasonable English, but were excited to hear my few Japanese words. They complimented me and before I knew it there was a drink in my hand as we continued to talk. I was really enjoying myself, these girls were so cute and so friendly. You know how I have a thing for Oriental women, Asuka and Saika were being so nice to me." Displeasure was no longer just hinted at in Alex's eyes, but I can't stop now. I turned my head - I didn't want to see her expression, and then I continued.

"They told me they had a one night lay-over and that the airline had booked them into a real nice hotel suite. Then, they told me they thought I was so handsome, and smart for learning some Japanese, and asked me to go with them - they said they wanted to show me this suite - they had never seen such a large room and wanted to know if it was typical." ALex was no longer sitting back, she wasn't relaxed anymore. Her look, was one I guess women get to use a lot - what was I thinking with - it certainly wasn't my brain.

"I wasn't thinking straight, I was under the spell of these two. I couldn't help myself, and I knew I could control myself if it came to that. As we left, with Asuka on my left arm and Saika on my right, I could feel an extra bounce in my walk, especially when other guys gave me a quick look that expressed their admiration for what I had." Christ, not my fault and bragging in the space of two sentences. What an idiot I am!

"The hotel was close by the airport so we were there in a few minutes. The girls were right, it was a big suite. I told them so but before I knew it they had taken my coat and I was holding a drink. I felt a little nervous, especially after Asuka started talking in Japanese to Saika. I couldn't understand much of what she said, although I did pick up the words shinpai and penisu. They both giggled as they looked at me. And then Asuka surprised me - she started to take off her uniform. Saika stood behind her and helped. When Asuka's pert breasts were revealed and then fondled by Saika I felt overwhelmed by both fear and lust. Alex, I'm sorry, so sorry. I can't go on!" I was a wreck, I felt so guilty and worthless.

"Look at me!" she demanded. "Look at me!"

I forced myself to look at her. What I saw really shook me. She had a very determined look on her face, it was a cold, penetrating stare that greeted me. How could I continue?

"Tell me everything, leave nothing out!"

"I didn't know what to do - these two definitely were hot and willing to play. I hadn't had an experience like this since before I met you. I tried to will my cock to deflate but all it did was get harder as Asuka now undressed Saika. Their bodies were beautiful, their breasts were perfect, their pussies were shaved. What could I do? They stopped caressing each other, walked over to me, and then began to undress me. They giggled as they both struggled to get off my pants. As soon as my cock was freed Asuka got on her knees and began to lick the pre-cum off of me." I couldn't believe it - my cock was starting to stiffen even as I told Alex this.

"Did you like what she was doing to you?"

Alex was so full of surprises tonight. She really seemed interested, but maybe just to make me reveal what a total dick I was. Well, she's tight, I am a total dick - getting what I deserve. But this is so humiliating.

"Yes, but Honey, I so love it when you suck me." I had to say something to show her I love and appreciate her.

"Compare us - did she, Asuka, do anything different?"

Christ, there's no escape! "Well, she did lick up and down my whole shaft, then she put just the head in her mouth and sucked on it for a very long time. I couldn't believe how long she sucked without taking a breath."

"Is that all?"

"No, she repeated this for a long time, then she lowered herself a little, tilted her head back, put my cock in her mouth, and swallowed it. She was deep-throating me, this petite Japanese girl was tickling her nose with my hairs."

"I know about your lust for that, what you so cutely call 'tonsil-tickling'. Fuck you, I've tried but throwing up is not my idea of sex!", Alex practically shouted at me. I looked at her again - she was visibly upset but still had that determined look.

"Honey, I know, I know you've tried, but you and I know it can be done, and Asuka was sure showing me." Good idea - make Alex feel inadequate. I am a fucking idiot!

"OK, you've got your cock deep in her mouth. What was Saika doing while you were enthroated?"

"She was behind me. She was pressing her breasts into my back while her hands were playing with my nipples and pinching them. I couldn't believe it, these two were playing my body like it was a musical instrument. And they kept it up, but never taking me too far. I was so aroused and still they kept playing with me."

"You poor boy, not in control," she said to me, with more than a few drips of sarcasm in her voice. "Then what happened"?

"I felt Saika's body lowering, I felt her hands pull my cheeks apart, and then I felt her warm breath on my ass!" I couldn't help it, that was so wanton when it happened and it was wanton just saying it now. My fucking cock pulsed as I said it. Lord help me!

"Exhaling on your ass? How debased are you? I know you've had exotic ideas, we've done some, but really. I though I knew you." I looked at Alex again, still that determined look, but something else too. "Come on, stop reliving it - keep talking!"

"I was surprised when the first breath of warm air hit me. I guess it really surprised me because I jerked forward a bit. Asuka made a noise, I looked down and my cock was farther in her mouth. And then she swallowed. I couldn't believe the feeling on my head. Before I could do or say anything, I felt a warm wetness on my ass. Saika was pressing her tongue into me - she was licking my ass!"

"What did these two see in you? Your cock is average in size, you are older than them. What was it?"

"I don't know, but I felt so lucky. It was like I was in another world. Of course I am a lucky man to be married to you." Great, the hole I'm in is so deep I can hardly see the sky so I smartly use this bullshit shovel to dig a little deeper.

"Groveling, you haven't even started!" Alex practically snarled at me. "Don't stop now, keep talking!"

"Asuka finally withdrew my cock from her mouth. She stood up, kissed me, and said, 'Watashi o tabero.'"

"Translation, please," snarled Alexandra. Her tone did not surprise me.

"Eat me, it means eat me," I said.

"I suppose you obliged her - I know how much you like to do that, don't I?" This time it was more of a sneer inflection than a snarl.

"Yes I did. She led me to the bedroom, laid back on the bed, opened her legs and beckoned me. I couldn't help it, my mind was totally consumed by these fantastic events. I quickly assumed the position on the bed kneeling between her legs. Her lips already showed moisture, I lowered my head and began to lick her. As my tongue continued to probe between her soft lips I dimly felt Saika get on the bed behind me, and then her tongue bathing my ass again."

"You have told me the Japanese consider personal cleanliness very important, but this is ridiculous."

"I know, such a sweet looking girl, swabbing me down. I couldn't believe it. I've never had such an experience. I've read about it, but never, never imagined it being done to me. I would never ask you, Honey, never."

"You don't think I would do a good job, is that what you're saying?" Alex asked me.

I couldn't believe my ears - what was my wife suggesting? Was she competing in her mind with Asuka and Saika? I glanced at her and saw that determined look, but her eyes still puzzled me, there was something else hidden there. What was she thinking? And how was I going to answer this - it was like - have you stopped beating your wife.

"No Hon, I didn't mean that, I just meant I wouldn't ask you to demean yourself. I, I"

She cut me off: "When two people love one another they have to be free to share everything with each other. Are you saying you don't love me?"

"No Hon, I didn't mean that, I do love you, I really do. I, I"

She interrupted me again, "Fine way to show your love, screwing around with two strangers." This was delivered in a sneering snarl. "Come on, my love, continue with your description - your tongue was in Asuka's twat, maybe flicking at her clit, and Saika was washing your ass with her talented tongue - what more could happen?"

"I wondered too, but Saika soon showed me. She stopped licking me, and then I felt her tongue stiffen and begin to push into me. At first I clamped my asshole shut, but she kept pushing and pushing. She stopped for a minute and said 'Yurumero', I asked what that meant, she said 'relax, loosen'. I tried to as her tongue again was pushing into me. Her tongue began to enter me. I kept thinking relax, relax, but then Asuka said 'tabero', reminding me that I had stopped eating her. I started tonguing her again."

By now, I couldn't stop telling this, even if I wanted to. My cock was rock-hard. I was so turned on by reliving this experience, and Alex hadn't thrown me out yet.

"Then I felt one of Saika's hands rub my chin. I stopped licking Asuka and pulled away to see Saika's fingers, all four of them, probing Asuka's very wet pussy. She was sliding in and out of that hot cunt, her fingers glistening. Then Asuka said "Kobushi", Saika giggled, said "Hai", tucked her thumb under her fingers and with a twisting motion put her hand into Asuka. I watched in amazement as Saika pushed in deeper and deeper. There was a veritable stream of pre-cum dangling from my painfully hard cock and when Saika's forearm brushed against my balls I though I was going to explode.

"Saika's tongue was no longer in my ass, she had shifted her body around so that she could concentrate on the fisting she was doing to Asuka. The bed shifted again and I suddenly was aware of another person behind me. Who was this person? And then I didn't care because there was another tongue deeply inserted in my ass, which was now very relaxed."

"You mean to tell me that a third person had somehow gotten in to the room and this person had apparently no qualms about joining the debauchery? And the first thing they did was anilingus? Peter, I am ashamed and embarassed to say this, but I almost feel envious of you. I will control that because I don't yet know what I am going to do with you." I was glad to hear no decision had been made - was there a glimmer of hope for me?

"A foursome, but not of golf. What happened next?"

"The tongue continued to probe me. I was so relaxed that the tongue was able to enter my ass without any problem at all. Someone, I don't know who, would sometimes squeeze my balls or lightly touch my cock. It was driving me crazy. I was slurpimg away on Asuka's clit, it was so wet from her juices and my saliva, Saika's wrist was appearing and disappearing as she fisted Asuka. I glanced up to see Asuka pulling so hard on her tightly pinched nipples. She seemed to be having one long climax. Even though this was all happening part of me seemed to be floating above the bed, watching, mezmerized as the scene played out.

"Then things changed, the tongue was withdrawn from my ass, which immediately made me feel empty, the bed shifted a little, and I felt something harder than any tongue start to enter my ass. Was it a finger? I didn't know and I didn't care - it felt good. My ass didn't feel empty anymore. I felt a warm breath in my ear, the unknown person behind me whispered: 'You want to get fucked, you cocked slut?' I also felt tits with rock-hard nipples pressing into my back. So it was another woman, a mystery woman. I could smell her perfume, it was a scent that rose above the smell of sex that surrounded all of us. What could I say - my mouth was consumed with the task of eating Asuka so I just groaned." My cock felt the same as that night - I looked down at my pants and saw a big wet spot from all of the pre-cum I been oozing. I looked at Alex, her look was still one of determination but her eyes, I could see lust in them. I glanced down and was shocked to see that her nipples were very hard - clearly visible as they poked her blouse. I've turned her on with this incredible story, the hope was more than a glimmer and now included the possibility of make-up sex with her. Hot damn!

"So did you get fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, my brain was in such a fog of sexual euphoria, my whole body was experiencing such erotic ecstacy, It was all so overwhelming that I wanted to be fucked, especially if it meant that I would cum. My cock was on fire, and still an occasional light touch on my cock drove me nuts. By then I had figured out that she had a dildo in a harness. And she was fucking me. Then another whisper: 'Open your ass, I'm going to go deeper.' I thought I was wide open, but she showed me I had more to do as that dildo kept going further than before."

Alex had unbuttoned her blouse and was squeezing her breasts very hard, Her nipples were harder and more elongated than I had ever seen them.

"Don't stop!" she whispered. Her voice was now dripping with lust. I am going to fuck her, unless my cock explodes first.

"By now she had a good, steady fuck rhythm, which took the edge off just a bit. Asuka cried out 'No more' so I finally stopped eating her clit and Saika slowly withdrew her hand. I looked at Asuka's pussy - it was wide open but then it began to close up. And then my prayers were answered as Saika positioned her mouth under my throbbing cock. As soon as I thrust into her mouth the dildo in my ass was pulled out. What a feeling of emptiness! Before I could form the words..."

"What words Peter, what words did you want to say?" Alex asked. The way she asked, it sounded coy to me.

"'Fuck me, fuck my ass!' was what I wanted to say. But before the words came out something did start to probe my ass. Something began to enter me, but it was very large. Then the whisper: 'Push out!', I did and whatever it was was in me. Another whisper: 'You liked to see Saika's fist in Asuka, didn't you?' I groaned, both from the excitement of that scene as well as beginning to realize that I was being fisted. 'It's your turn now to get fisted!' As I heard those words, those exciting, frightening words Saika sucked hard on my cock and that fist was fucking me. Finally my cum was released. There was so much of it I just about drowned poor Saika. She managed to get my cock out of her mouth, her entire torso was soon covered as spurt after spurt shot out of my burning cock. The whole time that fist was fucking me. And that's all I know - I must have passed out because the next thing I remember was putting on my clothes in that empty hotel room and driving home. And I have to say, a drive that was unpleasant - it was hard to find a comfortable way to sit."

"Well Peter that is quite a story. I think the first thing that we need to do is to check on your medical condition."

"What medical condition?"

"Your ass, I thought your fidgeting was because of what you were telling me, and that is probably partly true, but your poor ass. Come in, into the bedroom, so I can see if there is any damage."

"Honey, I'll be OK."

"Nonsense, come on."

I was soon face down on the bed, undressed. with my cock still drooling pre-cum on the sheets.

"Just lie there, I'll get some things from the bathroom." I felt Alexandra get on the bed, then she said, "Raise your ass up." I did as she asked, I felt her get between my legs and then her mouth was on my cock. "Alex, what are you doing to..." I never finished the sentence. I knew what she was doing as I felt her lubed hand slide into my ass and I smelled that perfume again. It was soon over, my cum in her mouth and on her tits, nipples still taut, my ass burning from all of the fucking I had received.

Alexandra lay next to me, softly talking. "Asuka and Saika were interns at my office. We became good friends, very good friends. One day I suddenly decided that things were going to be different between you and I. They had shown me what real lust could be. Not the old fucker and fuckee roles. But so much more than that. And Peter, if you want to fist me I would welcome it.

My brain was still recovering from all the shocks it had received, all the revelations that had overloaded my entire nervous system.

"I'll think about it."